Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 12
Re: Depp trial
Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: May 2, 2022 02:13

Stick on “Sweet hearts together” and have a think about it

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 2, 2022 06:59

ROCKMAN

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: May 2, 2022 07:42

daniel t
I don't understand why the case of these two pathetic clowns is discussed here...

Well……. Did ya read that little passage in Spanish Tony’s book where Anita attacks Keith and tries to claw his eyes out and Keith smacks her in the face a few times?
Ya see , Depp is on the stand talking about filming a Keith documentary that never happened.
In fact After posing on the cover of Rolling Stone with his arm around him, dressing up like a pirate to appear in his movie, going to the premiere and oddly doing press junkets with him ,Johnny suddenly disappeared from Stonesworld.
So a badass , stick to his guns rock and roll outlaw bowed to cancel culture and dumped his friend like he was a controversial song off Sticky Fingers.

Given that Anita probably had a couple of real red marks on her face and Ambers seem to be from a makeup kit it makes things….awkward.
We know the pirate with the sword is a made up character and sadly so is the one with the guitar.
Is that “Stones related “enough?

Date: May 2, 2022 07:48

Yeah Deppy doco most
likely woulda been interesting ....

Keith cut a Louvin Bros style track for it tooooo ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: StonesSoCal ()
Date: May 2, 2022 08:27

Definitely would have been interesting...

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: May 2, 2022 09:20

Although he was white trash to begin with, I am firmly of the view that Johnny Depp is another casualty of his relationship with Keith. Like so many, he wanted to be like Keith, but found he couldn't be, because no one can....but at least he's still alive. Redemption is still possible.

Date: May 2, 2022 09:21

I am sure footage of the documentary will surface one day.Netflix got in there with larger fees anyhow.
Don’t think Keith strikes women.If your on his turf watch out for the hovering Fender and don’t wild camp on his lawn.

Date: May 2, 2022 09:29

Keith has been reported to have hit Anita back (Tony Sanchez). But no, apart from calling them bitches, he does not mistreat women.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: May 2, 2022 09:44

lem motlow
daniel t
I don't understand why the case of these two pathetic clowns is discussed here...

Well……. Did ya read that little passage in Spanish Tony’s book where Anita attacks Keith and tries to claw his eyes out and Keith smacks her in the face a few times?
Ya see , Depp is on the stand talking about filming a Keith documentary that never happened.
In fact After posing on the cover of Rolling Stone with his arm around him, dressing up like a pirate to appear in his movie, going to the premiere and oddly doing press junkets with him ,Johnny suddenly disappeared from Stonesworld.
So a badass , stick to his guns rock and roll outlaw bowed to cancel culture and dumped his friend like he was a controversial song off Sticky Fingers.

Given that Anita probably had a couple of real red marks on her face and Ambers seem to be from a makeup kit it makes things….awkward.
We know the pirate with the sword is a made up character and sadly so is the one with the guitar.

since when did we decide that spanish tony was a reliable source of information?

that being said i do recall in stanley booth's book him quoting ian stewart saying that keith had been banned from some airline for "beating on that crazy anita"

but i've always thought ian meant brian or stanley misquoted him

as for depp's departure from stonesworld perhaps keith decided he'd suffered enough fools in his life and jettisoned the insufferable prick

and i mean i like johnny depp's movies but i think keith got into "deppworld" and saw someone he didn't wanna hang out with anymore

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: May 2, 2022 12:22

Depp should cover Turd on the run”.

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: May 2, 2022 14:18

lem motlow
daniel t

I never said it wasn't Stones related.... Read again. I don't know why these two pathetic clowns are discussed here. They're not worth it. That's all.

Date: May 2, 2022 14:29

Well we discuss a lot of Off Topic stuff here.
If you don’t like the thread then don’t read it,it’s not exactly rocket science.

Date: May 2, 2022 15:06

There's not much else
ta entertain us at the moment ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: May 2, 2022 21:18

hmmm .. naive of me, maybe , but I thought Stanley Booth was referring to them having sex in the back of the airplane, when he wrote that about ‘punching that crazy Anita’..
anyone else see / read it that way ?
I must say it never occurred to me that he was writing about him hitting her ..

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 2, 2022 21:55

Keith for one thing was hours late for his hearing because his one pair of pants wasn't dry at the time

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: May 2, 2022 23:05

duke richardson
hmmm .. naive of me, maybe , but I thought Stanley Booth was referring to them having sex in the back of the airplane, when he wrote that about ‘punching that crazy Anita’..
anyone else see / read it that way ?
I must say it never occurred to me that he was writing about him hitting her ..

no but i'm not entirely an expert on british slang of the late 60's

was punching someone slang for doing it?

still think ian might have meant brian

does anyone know if brian or keith were ever banned from any airlines in the late 60's?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-02 23:07 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: May 3, 2022 03:55

Rockman

Post of the year

Date: May 3, 2022 08:53

Johnny is 20 years younger than Keith and his health is in an earlier stage of destruction from alcohol and drugs. I imagine Keith has had some serious wake-up calls over the last 10 years and has had to exit relationships that were primarily based on alcohol/drug consumption. His family may have had a say in the matter as well.

Posted by: strat72 ()
Date: May 3, 2022 09:36

lem motlow
daniel t

Total bollocks.....

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: May 3, 2022 10:42

Bliss
Johnny is 20 years younger than Keith and his health is in an earlier stage of destruction from alcohol and drugs. I imagine Keith has had some serious wake-up calls over the last 10 years and has had to exit relationships that were primarily based on alcohol/drug consumption. His family may have had a say in the matter as well.

You wrote a nice headline” Keith Richards family won’t let him hang out with Johnny Depp because of Drugs and Alcohol”
I think the idea of Depp making Keith Richards take his ball and go home would be a more devastating hit to Keith’s reputation than canceling one of his friends.
Would Johnny get an award for that ? Maybe High Times magazine could make a trophy or something.

Date: May 3, 2022 11:08

THE AGE ---- 3 May 2022

ROCKMAN

Date: May 3, 2022 13:27

lem motlow
Bliss

You wrote a nice headline” Keith Richards family won’t let him hang out with Johnny Depp because of Drugs and Alcohol”
I think the idea of Depp making Keith Richards take his ball and go home would be a more devastating hit to Keith’s reputation than canceling one of his friends.
Would Johnny get an award for that ? Maybe High Times magazine could make a trophy or something.

"At home I do what I'm told, like any other guy." (unsourced quote, Keith)

"I’m a really straight old man now.” Keith

Posted by: ShaTurd ()
Date: May 3, 2022 21:16

I live 8 miles from the site of this trial...some woman brought over some emotional-support animals for J.D....they were alpacas...that is all...

Date: May 4, 2022 06:57

THE AUSTRALIAN --- 4 May 2022

ROCKMAN

Date: May 5, 2022 00:12

THE AUSTRALIAN --- 05 May 2022

ROCKMAN

Date: May 6, 2022 00:02

THE AUSTRALIAN --- 6 May 2022

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 6, 2022 01:34

So what we Stones fans should morally think about this Depp trial? Root for him, since he is a 'Keef man'. Loyalty for common interest and good? Or loathe him like Brian Jones, like we double standard Stones fans love to do?

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-06 01:36 by Doxa.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: May 6, 2022 04:23

Doxa
So what we Stones fans should morally think about this Depp trial? Root for him, since he is a 'Keef man'. Loyalty for common interest and good? Or loathe him like Brian Jones, like we double standard Stones fans love to do?

- Doxa

He’s a woman abuser. I don’t care what association he has with Keith. You’re right Doxa, a lot of double standards. Even me sometimes.

Date: May 6, 2022 08:28

This case highlights domestic abuse against men.I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 6, 2022 08:43

I’m afraid no matter the outcome and even if it’s accurate there will be people that have already made up their mind what they believe is true. In other words Depp has no chance.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2083
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home