Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: What happens Wednesday?
Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: April 12, 2022 16:49

hockenheim95
Actually I wouldn't mind re-releases like this if they would offer good sound...
Same here, I wouldn't mind re-releases if they had improved quality. The last one, Copacabana, was a massive downgrade quality-wise compared to the original release. Let's hope they learned from it this time...

Re: April 13 announcement
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 12, 2022 17:03

Beasley Media stations have posted this speculation:

Rolling Stones: Are They Announcing More U.S. Tour Dates?

Brian Ives // Managing Editor, Beasley Media

A new post on the Rolling Stones’ social media accounts might be signaling that they are announcing new tour dates in America. A quick video shows the Stones’ stage as the band is about to perform and then we see and hear Keith Richards beginning to play “Street Fighting Man.” Then, we hear Mick Jagger’s voice yelling, “Hi, everybody!” as the band kicks in behind them.

A message after the quick clip says, “Wednesday 13th April 3 PM BST/10 AM EST/7 AM PDT.” Given the time zones — the British Summer Time zone, as well as Eastern and Pacific, it would appear that the Stones are announcing dates on the east and west coast of the U.S.

Of course, they could be announcing a live recording, or a new album, or something else. But given that the band has seemed to gel with drummer Steve Jordan, it would seem likely that the band will continue playing concerts.

[wmmr.com]

Re: April 13 announcement
Date: April 12, 2022 17:20

bye bye johnny
Beasley Media stations have posted this speculation:

Rolling Stones: Are They Announcing More U.S. Tour Dates?

Brian Ives // Managing Editor, Beasley Media

A new post on the Rolling Stones’ social media accounts might be signaling that they are announcing new tour dates in America. A quick video shows the Stones’ stage as the band is about to perform and then we see and hear Keith Richards beginning to play “Street Fighting Man.” Then, we hear Mick Jagger’s voice yelling, “Hi, everybody!” as the band kicks in behind them.

A message after the quick clip says, “Wednesday 13th April 3 PM BST/10 AM EST/7 AM PDT.” Given the time zones — the British Summer Time zone, as well as Eastern and Pacific, it would appear that the Stones are announcing dates on the east and west coast of the U.S.

Of course, they could be announcing a live recording, or a new album, or something else. But given that the band has seemed to gel with drummer Steve Jordan, it would seem likely that the band will continue playing concerts.

[wmmr.com]

haha right

Posted by: StonesSoCal ()
Date: April 12, 2022 18:02

I never, and I mean I NEVER post these types of messages, but I have heard rumors of some poking around in San Diego about the availability of Petco Park in the fall. This comes from a very good professional source in LA who would know the happenings or considerations of the band. That's all I'm going to say. I love this website and I love everything that BV does for the band and the Stones community globally!!!

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: April 13, 2022 00:05

No one wants The Stones to come back to America this year more than me, but how likely is it that they would announce additional US dates before the Euro/UK tour even begins?

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: April 13, 2022 00:14

BFR
No one wants The Stones to come back to America this year more than me, but how likely is it that they would announce additional US dates before the Euro/UK tour even begins?

They won't announce anything before this tour. It sounds like they are looking into some shows though, from the post above.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-04-13 00:14 by BeastyBurdeny.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 13, 2022 00:18

BeastyBurdeny
BFR

They won't announce anything before this tour. It sounds like they are looking into some shows though, from the post above.

Makes perfect sense.

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: April 13, 2022 17:02

Coming soon! Licked Live In NYC features the Stone’s 2003 performance at
@TheGarden
during their 40th anniversary world tour, ft previously unreleased performances..

Out 10th June!

[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-04-13 17:03 by ErwinH.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: April 13, 2022 17:14

White Vinyl...

Purchase Link

Date: April 13, 2022 17:17

Reading thru the bonus content, this is Four Flicks in large part. 3 'new' songs here, roughly $10 each........

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: April 13, 2022 17:19

VoodooLounge13
Reading thru the bonus content, this is Four Flicks in large part. 3 'new' songs here, roughly $10 each........

7 to be precise...

Date: April 13, 2022 17:25

hockenheim95
VoodooLounge13

7 to be precise...

I stand corrected - it's 6 so far as I can tell. The 3 missing songs from NYC gig, and the 3 bonus Amsterdam tracks. What's the 7th?

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: April 13, 2022 17:28

June 10th, day before my birthday! Gotta love two releases in back to back months! Looking forward to both of these shows!

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: April 13, 2022 17:29

VoodooLounge13
hockenheim95
VoodooLounge13

7 to be precise...

I stand corrected - it's 6 so far as I can tell. The 3 missing songs from NYC gig, and the 3 bonus Amsterdam tracks. What's the 7th?

Gimme shelter start me up, tumbling dice and Sympathy from New York
Star Star, I just wanna make love and Street fighting man from Amsterdam

Date: April 13, 2022 17:31

VoodooLounge13
hockenheim95
VoodooLounge13

7 to be precise...

The 4th missing song from NYC :-)

Date: April 13, 2022 17:49

hockenheim95
VoodooLounge13
hockenheim95
VoodooLounge13

7 to be precise...

The 4th missing song from NYC :-)

Ahhh my math is off today! LOL thanks all

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: April 13, 2022 18:57

VoodooLounge13
White Vinyl...

Purchase Link
well alright then !

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: April 13, 2022 18:59

VoodooLounge13

Well it's not really Four Flicks right? We'd still need the Olympia and Twickenham shows to complete it.

Date: April 13, 2022 19:14

StonesSoCal
I never, and I mean I NEVER post these types of messages, but I have heard rumors of some poking around in San Diego about the availability of Petco Park in the fall. This comes from a very good professional source in LA who would know the happenings or considerations of the band. That's all I'm going to say. I love this website and I love everything that BV does for the band and the Stones community globally!!!

Thanks for the info! Got my fingers crossed already

On the 7th day God created The Rolling Stones

Date: April 13, 2022 19:23

TheGreek
If the rumor for additional US tour dates is true is because Steve Jordan is on the skins ? Meaning that the Stones will play more live dates ?

They did more than 14 concerts in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019 and would have done more in 2020 with Charlie.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: April 13, 2022 20:11

hockenheim95
TheGreek
If the rumor for additional US tour dates is true is because Steve Jordan is on the skins ? Meaning that the Stones will play more live dates ?

They did more than 14 concerts in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019 and would have done more in 2020 with Charlie.
I was asking if the Stones would do the Euro tour of 14 15 or so dates , followed up by the same or more # of shows in the US ? Which woudl be more than the last decade .

Date: April 13, 2022 20:42

TheGreek
hockenheim95
TheGreek

I was asking if the Stones would do the Euro tour of 14 15 or so dates , followed up by the same or more # of shows in the US ? Which woudl be more than the last decade .

I don't know if it really a whole tour of 14+ concerts or if it's more around 5 shows (like 2016) in the big markets.

I don't think this has anything to do with Steve Jordan but more with the fact that they can sell many high-priced tickets under the SIXTY brand. People here said it was because of Charlie that they need 3 days off between shows but the current schedule proofs them wrong.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: April 14, 2022 04:52

TheGreek

He's playing drums regardless.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: April 14, 2022 09:30

makemeburnthecandle
StonesSoCal

Well there Aug , Sept. Sure would love to see them then,

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: April 14, 2022 09:43

babyblue
makemeburnthecandle
StonesSoCal

Well there Is Sept. Sure would love to see them then,

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: April 15, 2022 00:35

The barber shop is closed on Wednesday.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 15, 2022 00:42

StonesSoCal

Seems like a logical strategy being the 60th anniversary ...after the mini-European tour, come back to the US to pillage and plunder a few cities.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1713
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home