Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
What happens Wednesday?
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: April 11, 2022 20:22

Just now a teaser of SFM from Licks Tour went live on Instagram. Something happening on Wednesday. What is that? Since it’s from Licks, one could hope for the Roseland Ballroom we’ve heard talk about.

JumpingKentFlash

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-04-11 20:23 by JumpingKentFlash.

Re: What happens Wednesday?
Posted by: IsakSun ()
Date: April 11, 2022 20:28

Just a re-release of the MSG show that was included in Four Flicks,the teaser is from that show.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: April 11, 2022 20:32

does BST literally mean British Summer Time as in daylight-saving Hyde Park event

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: April 11, 2022 20:32

could be almost anything – a re-release or an announcement of a few more shows.

If it's a re-release it could be something accompanying the upcoming tour. El Mocambo is for the hard core fans, while a greatest hits show is something for the masses.
Still it's somehow strange to come up with two releases within only a few month or even weeks.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: April 11, 2022 20:38

slewan
could be almost anything – a re-release or an announcement of a few more shows.

If it's a re-release it could be something accompanying the upcoming tour. El Mocambo is for the hard core fans, while a greatest hits show is something for the masses.
Still it's somehow strange to come up with two releases within only a few month or even weeks.

Was thinking the same.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: April 11, 2022 20:49

The MSG show release was already rated by German FSK. There's somewhere a thread about it. I am very sure they'll release that show. Hopefully they will add a theatre show as a bonus like they did with Salt Lake City.

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: April 11, 2022 21:22

link please?

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: April 11, 2022 21:39

What is the name of the title ?

Posted by: IsakSun ()
Date: April 11, 2022 21:46

TheGreek

Here is all we know: [iorr.org]

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: April 11, 2022 21:49

IsakSun
TheGreek

Here is all we know: [iorr.org]
Thank You

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: April 11, 2022 21:51

Nikkei
does BST literally mean British Summer Time as in daylight-saving Hyde Park event

Yes.........

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: April 11, 2022 22:53

hockenheim95
The MSG show release was already rated by German FSK. There's somewhere a thread about it. I am very sure they'll release that show. Hopefully they will add a theatre show as a bonus like they did with Salt Lake City.

yes that would be wonderful

can't say i'm super excited about getting the same show i already own

but add on a unreleased unseen uncirculated theatre show and we'll it's not exactly el mocambo but it'll definitely be worth it for me

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: April 12, 2022 00:42

ProfessorWolf
hockenheim95

yes that would be wonderful

can't say i'm super excited about getting the same show i already own

but add on a unreleased unseen uncirculated theatre show and we'll it's not exactly el mocambo but it'll definitely be worth it for me

Looks to be reedited plus will likely have missing songs put back in. It's one of their finest later shows and desrves a rerelease

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: April 12, 2022 01:15

I know what it is, but why???? The Rolling Stones Why another Blu-ray of an show already on the market. This is of Madison Square Garden 2003….. confused smiley
@therollingstones

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: April 12, 2022 02:06

Christiaan
I know what it is, but why???? The Rolling Stones Why another Blu-ray of an show already on the market. This is of Madison Square Garden 2003….. confused smiley
@therollingstones

Four Flicks was on DVD (not BR) and has since been deleted. Thats the excuse for re-issuing it, I suppose. It included 17 of the 21 songs played on 18th January, so assuming you're getting the full show this time, the extra songs are Start Me Up, Tumbling Dice, Gimme Shelter and Sympathy For The Devil.

Ten of the 21 songs were released on 'Live Licks' plus 'If You Cant Rock Me' (Live Licks Japan) and 'Thru & Thru' ('Rarities')

'Tumbling Dice' and 'Sympathy' are the only songs from this show that have so far not been released on DVD or CD.

BTW, a previous post on this release suggested there would be 15 minutes of bonus material from Amsterdam

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-04-12 02:13 by Gazza.

Date: April 12, 2022 02:44

Gazza
Christiaan
@therollingstones

Four Flicks was on DVD (not BR) and has since been deleted. Thats the excuse for re-issuing it, I suppose. It included 17 of the 21 songs played on 18th January, so assuming you're getting the full show this time, the extra songs are Start Me Up, Tumbling Dice, Gimme Shelter and Sympathy For The Devil.

Ten of the 21 songs were released on 'Live Licks' plus 'If You Cant Rock Me' (Live Licks Japan) and 'Thru & Thru' ('Rarities')

'Tumbling Dice' and 'Sympathy' are the only songs from this show that have so far not been released on DVD or CD.

BTW, a previous post on this release suggested there would be 15 minutes of bonus material from Amsterdam

oh that's right i forgot that!

still 15 mins?

why not the whole show?

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: April 12, 2022 04:30

That would make too much sense.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: April 12, 2022 04:34

Christiaan
@therollingstones

Have you asked that on their Twitter page?

Date: April 12, 2022 06:09

Gazza

right

like releasing amsterdam and including the leftover msg tracks as bonus

show of hands how many would prefer that?

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: April 12, 2022 08:13

ProfessorWolf
Gazza

right

like releasing amsterdam and including the leftover msg tracks as bonus

show of hands how many would prefer that?

That'd be great and the both Cirkus shows 03 thrown in for good measure.....

Amsterdam 03 would've been the beginning of the butchering of Brown Sugar...... grinning smiley

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: April 12, 2022 08:25

Theatre show will show up in an another release...Soon...

Date: April 12, 2022 09:37

AntoineParis

Paris?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: April 12, 2022 09:42

AntoineParis

four flicks sliced to individual releases?

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: April 12, 2022 12:01

PaintMonkeyManBlack
AntoineParis

Paris?

Hopefully not. The theatre shows' during the U.S. leg had the most interesting set-lists, so they'd be my preference, personally: Heat of Stone, Brand New Car, Parachute Woman, She Smiled Sweetly, etc. Paris is a great show, though.

Posted by: ribbelchips ()
Date: April 12, 2022 12:14

4K widescreen and an audio upgrade please. Too bad most of the Stones video releases are still in lowres 4:3

Date: April 12, 2022 14:39

GasLightStreet
Christiaan
@therollingstones

Have you asked that on their Twitter page?

Yes of course, I did!
Guess what?
No answer

Posted by: dcba ()

Big Al
Paris is a great show, though.

Don't listen to the raw audience tape though, just the doctored-to-death official release... winking smiley

Why another re-issue…. There is more of the 2003 tour! Why not Cirkus Krone 2003, was also professional filmed!
No just a cheap re-issue, making money of the same idiots who will buy this anyway…..
Among them probably me!! smoking smiley

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: April 12, 2022 16:30

So there is literally a release coming of the 4Flicks DVD on CD now, with the extra 15 mins from Amsterdam? I mean I can't complain, because I am not one of those savvy folks to know how to rip the audio from DVDs, blurays, YouTube, so I'm happy to have this, but seems like a crazy release. Though not really much different I suppose than say, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: April 12, 2022 16:40

VoodooLounge13
So there is literally a release coming of the 4Flicks DVD on CD now, with the extra 15 mins from Amsterdam? I mean I can't complain, because I am not one of those savvy folks to know how to rip the audio from DVDs, blurays, YouTube, so I'm happy to have this, but seems like a crazy release. Though not really much different I suppose than say, Ladies and Gentlemen.

I don't think the bonus tracks will be on CD. Only Blu Ray/DVD. Actually I wouldn't mind re-releases like this if they would offer good sound...

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1592
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home