Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: PIT tickets 2022
Posted by: PatrickS77 ()
Date: March 21, 2022 14:15

ronniewoody91
not wanting to end up with nosebleeds (even if with LDs they still would have been way cheaper than buying a regular ticket on the stands far away and high up and therefore better than buying them for the regular price), and just wanting to be certain to get great tickets, in the end we decided against LDs after all...like this we know for sure that we will be in the Pit in Vienna

But I still think it's a great way for people who don't have that money to spend to get tickets at all and maybe even in the Pit. I don't mind if someone next to me in the Pit got there by Lucky Dip...we all are just there to watch the guys play

Yeah. That previously always was my worry to. So I really, wonder who are those people who risked it previously. Since I heard good stuff and Silver Pit in Munich, behind all the seats, kinda sucks too (it's way better in Vienna), it really can't get worse and I wanted to try this time. Annoyed that I didn't get any.

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 21, 2022 14:33

PatrickS77
ronniewoody91
not wanting to end up with nosebleeds (even if with LDs they still would have been way cheaper than buying a regular ticket on the stands far away and high up and therefore better than buying them for the regular price), and just wanting to be certain to get great tickets, in the end we decided against LDs after all...like this we know for sure that we will be in the Pit in Vienna

But I still think it's a great way for people who don't have that money to spend to get tickets at all and maybe even in the Pit. I don't mind if someone next to me in the Pit got there by Lucky Dip...we all are just there to watch the guys play

Yeah. That previously always was my worry to. So I really, wonder who are those people who risked it previously. Since I heard good stuff and Silver Pit in Munich, behind all the seats, kinda sucks too (it's way better in Vienna), it really can't get worse and I wanted to try this time. Annoyed that I didn't get any.

Last time in Munich I observed from our pretty far back seats in the stands (Y something on the upper rank under the roof) that some people with standing tickets seemed to move along to the sides right next to the seats idk...hope this would still be possible this year, since we got Silver Pit this time grinning smiley

Date: March 21, 2022 15:40

ronniewoody91
PatrickS77
ronniewoody91

Last time in Munich I observed from our pretty far back seats in the stands (Y something on the upper rank under the roof) that some people with standing tickets seemed to move along to the sides right next to the seats idk...hope this would still be possible this year, since we got Silver Pit this time grinning smiley

Yes. But last time the layout was different/reflected that you could stand somewhat on the side of the seats. This time there is a clear line between seats in front and and standing behind.

Date: March 21, 2022 15:53

PatrickS77
ronniewoody91
PatrickS77
ronniewoody91

Yes. But last time the layout was different/reflected that you could stand somewhat on the side of the seats. This time there is a clear line between seats in front and and standing behind.

It'a just the layout on the seating plan on Eventim, we'll see in June how they actually implemented this in the stadium winking smiley I highly doubt people in the Silver Pit will be "caged" in there xD

Date: March 21, 2022 15:58

ronniewoody91
PatrickS77
ronniewoody91
PatrickS77
ronniewoody91

It'a just the layout on the seating plan on Eventim, we'll see in June how they actually implemented this in the stadium winking smiley I highly doubt people in the Silver Pit will be "caged" in there xD

I've been at enough concerts where people in the lesser category have been caged. Especially when there are seats in the front section. They don't want to have people from the lower section stand next to them.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: March 21, 2022 21:05

slewan
for Gelsenkirchen everybody will get pott tickets!

Glück auf!

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 21, 2022 21:46

satisfaction2
slewan

Glück auf!

Man könnte hier ne Sektion Ruhrpott aufmachen...

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 21, 2022 23:06

schwonek
satisfaction2
slewan

Glück auf!

'gebt auf, wenn ihr Schalker seid…' winking smiley

Date: March 21, 2022 23:25

slewan
schwonek
satisfaction2
slewan

Glück auf!

'gebt auf, wenn ihr Schalker seid…' winking smiley

Mick is a football fan who loves to talk about local stuff in each city they're playing in, so it would be really hilarious if he said something about Schalke xD

Posted by: steadyrollinman ()
Date: March 25, 2022 17:05

Pit tickets are still available for Brussels, Vienna, Bern, London #2 (Gold Circle East) and Lyon.

Posted by: Stonesfan62 ()
Date: March 25, 2022 18:48

Where???

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 26, 2022 08:48

Stonesfan62
Where???

[rollingstones.com]

Just follow the ticket links to the Ticketmaster, eventim, etc websites

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: March 30, 2022 23:41

Got Lucky Dips for the Atlanta concert in 2021 and very much to my surprise, inside the envelope where the pit tickets, whoooohooooo!!!! Will try LD again if they come back to the U.S.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: March 31, 2022 10:45

steadyrollinman
Pit tickets are still available for Brussels, Vienna, Bern, London #2 (Gold Circle East) and Lyon.

Paris at [pariseventicket.com]

Might be slightly more expensive than face but not much.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:15

Stoneswolf
steadyrollinman

Paris at [pariseventicket.com]

Might be slightly more expensive than face but not much.

Face value on Ticketmaster was 342,50 € so this is about 67 € more (before the fees)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-31 11:17 by Topi.

Posted by: glshanghai ()
Date: April 5, 2022 12:16

is there still a chance to get PIT tickets for Munich ? Unfortunately I missed it in pre-sale. Need 7.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: April 5, 2022 20:48

glshanghai
is there still a chance to get PIT tickets for Munich ? Unfortunately I missed it in pre-sale. Need 7.

Sure. If you have the big money. Face value, 7? I don't think there is a chance.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: April 5, 2022 21:07

glshanghai

well, it's always possible to get one or two pit ticket on secondary or black markets (for more or less insane price)s but seven of them?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-04-05 21:08 by slewan.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: April 5, 2022 21:14

slewan
glshanghai

well, it's always possible to get one or two pit ticket on secondary or black markets (for more or less insane price)s but seven of them?

Well, in 2017 and 2018, PIT tickets became available in the weeks before the concert (face value), I think for almost every concert. So if you have patience, this maybe will happen for Munich. No guarantee though...

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: April 6, 2022 00:56

Ticketmaster has Hyde Park ones for almost double the original price.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1887
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home