Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Stockholm Sweden 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: March 17, 2022 17:24

What time is General Onsale begins tomorrow?
Are they also going to release Lucky Dip tickets tomorrow?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-17 17:29 by dimrstone.

Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: March 17, 2022 19:10

Flights booked, hotel booked, all I need is a Pit A ticket... hopefully they will be available again in the general sale starting tomorrow...

Posted by: wildhorse24 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 00:33

alreadyoverme
Got pit A but no idea which side it is...since it was a blind purchase, they could've added the seating chart!

in madrid Pit A was keith's side... i took that as reference...we'll see what happened...

Hey alreadyoverme, when I looked at the Madrid map I thought Keith’s side was pit B?

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: March 18, 2022 11:24

I just scored one Lucky Dip hot smiley

Let me get it straight, one Lucky Dip ticket is for two persons right?

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 18, 2022 11:37

dimrstone
I just scored one Lucky Dip hot smiley

Let me get it straight, one Lucky Dip ticket is for two persons right?
Congratulations! Yes, it's always a package: 2 tix.
And I think it's limited one LD order per person.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-18 11:39 by MAF.

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 18, 2022 11:38

Due to @#$%&...g stupid ticketmaster threat protection, I cannot buy any ticket in tkmst.se, they say I am a robot !
I already bought 7 other venues without any trouble with the same material and connection.
Sad sad sad, I will not go to Stockholm.
Enjoy your time there

Posted by: padre69 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 11:41

Got Lucky Dips!

Posted by: Infamy ()
Date: March 18, 2022 11:52

PIT B secured! What a summer this will be!

Ray
15 and counting. No stopping. Stockholm next.

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: March 18, 2022 12:39

padre69
Got Lucky Dips!

nice I have been looking for those. but havent seen them for ANY venue yet.

Posted by: Cade ()
Date: March 18, 2022 13:06

Got 2 LDs for Stockholm. Hotel already booked, too. Sweden, here I come!

Date: March 18, 2022 14:52

Cade

scored to LD:s as well. Lots of tickets left for the venue. LD:s available as well. Just jump in there!

Posted by: alreadyoverme ()
Date: March 18, 2022 16:28

wildhorse24
alreadyoverme
Got pit A but no idea which side it is...since it was a blind purchase, they could've added the seating chart!

in madrid Pit A was keith's side... i took that as reference...we'll see what happened...

Hey alreadyoverme, when I looked at the Madrid map I thought Keith’s side was pit B?

They changed the map later on... first one had the pits wrong side... :-/

Posted by: wildhorse24 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 16:47

alreadyoverme
wildhorse24
alreadyoverme

Ahh ok! Thanks for letting me know. I wanted to be at Keith’s side so panicked a bit when I read your post!

Posted by: alreadyoverme ()
Date: March 18, 2022 17:01

wildhorse24
alreadyoverme
wildhorse24
alreadyoverme

Ahh ok! Thanks for letting me know. I wanted to be at Keith’s side so panicked a bit when I read your post!

aye no worries, you're good.

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: March 18, 2022 18:17

Cade

Sounds great, Welcome!!!smileys with beer

Posted by: AshtrayGirl ()
Date: March 18, 2022 21:22

Pit A for Sweden booked. I'm very happy. See you on the Ronnie's side cool smiley cool smiley

Date: March 18, 2022 22:34

MadMax
I am from Solna myself but I'd spend the Saturday night in the city centre as during that week in the summer Stockholm is probably the most beautiful capital in the world. More fun options as well to go for dinner by the seasidesmileys with beer

Yes, Stockholm is a very beautiful city. I will stay in the city centre for a few days. My 3rd visit for a show.

Posted by: KevinPenthouse ()
Date: March 19, 2022 04:51

She saw me Coming from the USA and see ya in Ronnies pit . . .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-20 02:23 by KevinPenthouse.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 19, 2022 10:37

On My Lucky Dip ticket it doesnt say the time when I have to Pick-up my Tickets. Anyone knows? I am wondering because of a flight getting in at Arlanda at 3:30 on showday.

Date: March 19, 2022 16:37

schwonek
On My Lucky Dip ticket it doesnt say the time when I have to Pick-up my Tickets. Anyone knows? I am wondering because of a flight getting in at Arlanda at 3:30 on showday.
Friends Arena Info:
"Time schedule
We usually receive specific hours from the organizer a couple of days before an event. As soon as they have been confirmed, we publish them here! Please remember that the character of live events often make any schedule approximative."

So it seems to be too early for a time schedule for opening the box office.
No details given in the mail you got?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-20 13:35 by MAF.

Date: March 19, 2022 22:32

i purchased a ticket then saw your post here, i wish i had paid more attention and read your post first. i hope sweden opens up by then. sorry, referring to an earlier post from page one about travel restrictions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-19 22:47 by mizzoumonkeyman29.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 20, 2022 11:31

Really looking forward to this show. I was reading through the 'Stockholm 2017' posts on IORR. I like to read stories about the venue and how the crowd was that day. As I also have a PIT ticket, I read some negative stories about the organization of the cues and the security guidelines. I found a report of fellow IORR member Happy24, who attended the show in 2017. I want to share a quote of a part of his report:

"On the day of the show the weather was quite bad, which I didn't really mind, having another 2 days to enjoy the beautiful city and so in the morning I decided to go to the arena to see how to get there, how the queue would be organized and such. I arrived at about 10:30 only to find out that there was pretty much nothing prepared and nobody knew anything. There were 7 people there who tried to start a queue having a chat with some people trying to organize it. They were actually quite nice and tried to be helpful but the problem was they knew literally nothing. The surroundings of the arena looked like there might be a concert in a day or two, but definitely not that night.
Okay, that was useless, so I left and returned shortly after 5 p.m. when the gates were supposed to be opened. I first went to the Gate 1, which was printed on my ticket and there was quite an enormous queue going along the whole long side of the arena and around a corner. Having read the instructions I received a couple of day before, saying that you could enter the arena via any gate regardless what your ticket said, I went to the Gate 2, where there were just a handful of people and walked pretty much straight in. Once inside I tried to ask which inner entrance I should use with my Pit ticket. I tried once, I tried twice, again - nobody knew anything. The fact that there was not a separate entrance for the pit, but one actually had to go first through the GA and then through the Front Standing (or whatever that sector in the middle was called) was strange, I wouldn't want to push myself through all those people if I came late. But that was no problem after 5 p.m. of course. Okay, I find my way and try to enter the Pit only to find out, that this time they are filling up Ronnie's half first and who wants to be on Keith's side has to queue outside the pit until they fill the other half. Security reasons...as hard as I try, I can't think of any. Sorry, but this whole thing is just a plain mess. Again, the security people are actually nice and try their best, but they know nothing. Absolutely nothing. Okay, I go to Ronnie's side to see how it looks in there. I walk under the catwalk and as soon as I see inside the pit, before actually entering it, I see that I would be in some third or fourth row and want to turn myself and go back to join the queue. I can't. The security guy tells me I am not allowed to. Why? Those are the instructions, I am told. It looks like the only instruction anybody got. For a split second I am afraid that I am stuck there. The security guy tells me that I have to walk around that half of the pit, exit on the other side and through the Front Standing sector I can walk around to join the queue. Can it get any more complicated? Again - why? Those are the instructions... I can see that the guy tries to be as nice as he can and takes no pleasure in bullying me, so I smile back and walk through...and around...and I join the queue on the other side of the pit, consisting of maybe 15 people so far.
After having been in Amsterdam, where they first filled Keith's side, I knew I was in for a long wait - in Amsterdam they opened the other half of the Pit at 8 p.m. - in the middle of the support band set. In the queue I met and started to chat with Fillmore from this forum (cheers, buddy), which actually made the time pleasant and not that long as I feared. In the meantime we had fun watching a security lady talking to literally every single person trying to enter the pit, explaining how it was "organized." So much effort, so much energy. And I will never get to know WHY :-) "

I hope security and concert organisers learnt from this and we won't experience the same mess this year. I really hope that after we got access to the PIT, we can walk in and out the space as we like. I don't want to be locked up for hours. It's not what you pay for either winking smiley

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 20, 2022 17:00

Ha ha, it is really fun to read that part my own review above 5 yeras letaer. I completely forgot all that trouble it took and I only remember a brilliant show that I watched from the first row. But yeah, reading my review, I remember again how messy it was at the beginning.

I don't go to Stockholm (which I would love to) this time, so I wish everyone to have a great time and not to experience any organization troubles this time.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: March 23, 2022 18:37

lenurb
Sad sad sad, I will not go to Stockholm.
Enjoy your time there

C'mon, mec. Last show of the tour. Cheap tickets.

You can make it if you try.

Date: March 25, 2022 12:47

Still tickets on ticketmaster.se including Ståplats Främre

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 25, 2022 12:53

Popularity in Sweden for the Stones is a bit low it seems. Given the facts that it’s the last show of the tour and the “low” ticket prices, I expected ticket sales would go a lot faster.
Anyway: it’s the only show for me this tour. First time in Stockholm / Sweden also, so really looking forward to this one.

Posted by: GetYerAngie ()
Date: March 25, 2022 14:40

MAF
Still tickets on ticketmaster.se including Ståplats Främre

I just bought my ticket now - Främre ståplatz gate 2.

Date: March 25, 2022 14:47

jackflash27
Popularity in Sweden for the Stones is a bit low it seems. Given the facts that it’s the last show of the tour and the “low” ticket prices, I expected ticket sales would go a lot faster.
Anyway: it’s the only show for me this tour. First time in Stockholm / Sweden also, so really looking forward to this one.

Yeah. Was not a complete sellout last time either. Given that media has not written any good stuff regarding them etc. Altough if the concert would have been in Gothenburg (last concert there in 2006) it would have sold out.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 25, 2022 16:24

Wasn't Gothenburg in 2007?

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: March 25, 2022 16:40

He probably meant the original scheduled show Topi smileys with beer

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1324
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50