Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 10 of 13
Re: Stockholm Sweden 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: July 26, 2022 14:07

alreadyoverme
dimrstone

You can buy tickets directly from SL-Journey planner and tickets app.
[apps.apple.com]

Also I believe that you can use your contactless credit-debit card instead.

thanks for the App link.... tickets are only valid for trains or they also work on Tbana??

Tickets work on Tbana also

Posted by: GeorgV ()
Date: July 26, 2022 14:09

Did you choose Sweden as your country before login? The app only shows your tickets for the chosen country

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: July 26, 2022 14:13

Oriongalaxy
Our tickets doesn't show up in the application of Ticketmaster. Would it be okay if I show the print screen on my phone? Ticketmaster doesn't reply my querry...

Just login on your Ticketmaster account on a computer, open tickets and print them.

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: July 26, 2022 14:38

jackflash27
Oriongalaxy
Our tickets doesn't show up in the application of Ticketmaster. Would it be okay if I show the print screen on my phone? Ticketmaster doesn't reply my querry...

Just login on your Ticketmaster account on a computer, open tickets and print them.

That would be easy, but I have no place to print them.

Date: July 26, 2022 15:20

Oriongalaxy
jackflash27
Oriongalaxy

That would be easy, but I have no place to print them.

okay, just login on your phone on the Ticketmaster.se website. There you can find your tickets (QR code) and present these at the entrance. The QR code is exactly the same (of course) as in the Ticketmaster app.

Posted by: alreadyoverme ()
Date: July 26, 2022 16:16

thanks grinning smiley

Posted by: Heart for Stones ()
Date: July 26, 2022 16:56

I'm not Swedish, but if possible I would just put on her some high-heel shoes and a little makeupthumbs up
Good luck

All the Best!

reino
bluecore
reino
Hi!
I am coming to the concert with my children but I just noticed that the age limit is 13. my daughter is 11, are we in trouble?

Personally I don't think it's a problem. But Livenation or Ticketmaster can answer that. Please Contact themthumbs up

Are there any Swedes here who have experience with children entering a concert? I asked ticketmaster and they said the age limit is 13 without exception

Date: July 26, 2022 23:50

What about SHIDOOBEE's Pre Party at Engelen Night Club on Saturday night?
Anyone going?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 27, 2022 00:22

dimrstone
Anyone going?

Is it covid friendly? May be at that time nobody cares if they get covid, after all Berlin is just four days later.

Personally I don't collect any covid virus these days, I try to stay on the tour and see every show.

Bjornulf

Posted by: reino ()
Date: July 27, 2022 03:19

Heart for Stones
I'm not Swedish, but if possible I would just put on her some high-heel shoes and a little makeupthumbs up
Good luck

All the Best!

reino
bluecore
reino
Hi!
I am coming to the concert with my children but I just noticed that the age limit is 13. my daughter is 11, are we in

Thanks!I think that's what we're trying to dowinking smiley

trouble?
Hi

Personally I don't think it's a problem. But Livenation or Ticketmaster can answer that. Please Contact themthumbs up

Are there any Swedes here who have experience with children entering a concert? I asked ticketmaster and they said the age limit is 13 without exception

Date: July 27, 2022 11:32

bv
dimrstone
Anyone going?

Is it covid friendly? May be at that time nobody cares if they get covid, after all Berlin is just four days later.

Personally I don't collect any covid virus these days, I try to stay on the tour and see every show.

When you're traveling through Europe for 3 months almost non stop and going to every show in locations packed with 50.000 people, the risk of getting Covid sometime in this period is huge anyway. Joining 1 or 2 pre-party's does not increase the risk significantly.

Posted by: mk76 ()
Date: July 27, 2022 11:45

I think the Swedish age limit is due to laws regarding noise limits. If you have a concert aimed at kids, there is a lower decibel limit. If the show is aimed at 13+, you can have the higher decibel limit. I am pretty sure they are not checking id's at the door, if your kid is 11, they can't tell.

Posted by: padre69 ()
Date: July 27, 2022 11:50

dimrstone
Anyone going?
That would be great!

Posted by: bluecore ()
Date: July 27, 2022 11:57

padre69
dimrstone
Anyone going?
That would be great!

smileys with beer

Date: July 27, 2022 18:07

jackflash27
bv
dimrstone
Anyone going?

When you're traveling through Europe for 3 months almost non stop and going to every show in locations packed with 50.000 people, the risk of getting Covid sometime in this period is huge anyway. Joining 1 or 2 pre-party's does not increase the risk significantly.

So may be you are the pandemic expert and all us others are fools. Still it is all about statistics. If you reduce the number of close contacts by 90% and wear a mask in crowds, you have just 10% chance vs others to get sick. Mathematics. Cold facts. Enjoy your party!

Bjornulf

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: July 27, 2022 18:51

I just got below email (english (google) translation below)
---------------------
Välkommen på konserten med The Rolling Stones!

31 juli - Friends Arena

Äntligen är det dags för The Rolling Stones! Här kommer information som är bra att känna till. Gå gärna in på evenemangssidan innan du åker hit på söndag, för där finns alltid senaste information publicerad.

Viktig information

Det är tillåtet att köa från 07:00 på evenemangsdagen.

Många besökare förväntas, det är därför viktigt att komma i god tid! Detta för att undvika köer, få en smidig inpassering samt att inta din plats i god tid tills evenemanget startar.

Väskor som tas in på arenan får inte vara större än 16x11cm, övriga väskor behöver lämnas vid effektförvaringen. Denna hittar du vid entré Bx, E samt Gate 1 (se karta nedan). Kostnad är 100kr per väska, endast kortbetalning.

Gällande resvägar till och från arenan:
Vissa pendeltåg stannar inte vid Solna Station, vi rekommenderar därför att du planerar din resa i god tid och ser över alternativ resvägar så som tunnelbana och tvärbanan. Läs mer här. För att planera din resa, använd reseplaneraren på SL.se.

Hålltider

17:30 Entréer öppnar

19.30 Kliver Thåström upp på scenen, därefter är det dags för The Rolling Stones!

23:00 ca Konserten slutar

Mat & dryck

För mat & dryck kommer Carlsberg Bar vara öppet från kl 13.00. För lättare snacks kommer det även finnas kiosker öppna i hela arenan.

Arenakarta

Inför besöket

LÄS MER

Hitta till och i arenan

LÄS MER
VÄLKOMMEN TILL FRIENDS ARENA

Det här är ett utskick från Stockholm Live

Kontakt | Läs vår integritetspolicy

---------------------

Welcome to the concert with The Rolling Stones!

July 31 - Friends Arena

Finally, it's time for The Rolling Stones! Here is information that is good to know. Feel free to go to the events page before you go here on Sunday, because the latest information is always published there.

Important information

Queuing is allowed from 07:00 on the day of the event.

Many visitors are expected, so it is important to arrive in good time! This is to avoid queues, get a smooth entry and take your place in good time until the event starts.

Bags brought into the arena must not be larger than 16x11cm, other bags must be left at the effects storage. You can find this at entrance Bx, E and Gate 1 (see map below). Cost is SEK 100 per bag, card payment only.

Applicable travel routes to and from the arena:
Some commuter trains do not stop at Solna Station, so we recommend that you plan your journey well in advance and look at alternative travel routes such as the subway and the cross-railway. Read more here. To plan your trip, use the travel planner at SL.se.

Holding times

17:30 Entrances open

19.30 Thåström steps onto the stage, then it's time for The Rolling Stones!

23:00 approx. The concert ends

Food

For food & drink, the Carlsberg Bar will be open from 1:00 p.m. For lighter snacks, there will also be kiosks open throughout the arena.

Arena map

Before the visit

READ MORE

Find to and in the arena

READ MORE
WELCOME TO FRIENDS ARENA

This is a dispatch from Stockholm Live

Contact | Read our privacy policy

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: July 27, 2022 18:56

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: July 28, 2022 05:04

Right next to the stadium is the mall of scandinavia - for a break, for a drink, for some food or whatever.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 28, 2022 11:15

Nice, my hotel is right next to my gate (Gate 1) winking smiley

Posted by: adamw3405 ()
Date: July 28, 2022 11:32

Hi - does anyone know will there also be temporary bars etc outside and will it all be contactless? Thanks!

Date: July 28, 2022 11:33

Please DO NOT use this forum for ticket exchange and trading. Use the All Sold Out forum.

Bjornulf

Date: July 28, 2022 12:17

bv
jackflash27
bv
dimrstone
Anyone going?

So may be you are the pandemic expert and all us others are fools. Still it is all about statistics. If you reduce the number of close contacts by 90% and wear a mask in crowds, you have just 10% chance vs others to get sick. Mathematics. Cold facts. Enjoy your party!

Agree fully with this statement. All I’m saying is that attending 14 shows and travelling all around Europe brings you in contact with ten thousands of people. Not exactly trying to reduce the risks of getting infected. And joining one or two preparties more doesn’t affect this exposure percentage much anymore. Just hard facts and statistics. But everybody should do what he feels most comfortable about. Enjoy the last shows and stay safe.

Date: July 28, 2022 13:28

I wear a mask at all risk places like hotels, public transportation, breakfast areas, elevators, airports, trains, any places where I am in close contact with many people for more than just a few seconds. I was on tour three months in USA last year during the pandemic, and two months this year, did not loose a show due to the pandemic so far.

This year I have friends who attended indoor parties on tour, they got sick, and they had to stay home, could not go to shows due to covid, so it is very simple. I ask myself, is a party with a room of many people indoor increasing or decreasing my chance of loosing a show. For me it is a high risk area. Last year in November in Norway, a lot of people at a Christmas Party at Aker Brygge got infected, they were all vaccinated. That was BA.1 now BA.5 is even more contagious.

If you go to one or two shows then may be it does not matter if you go to a party or two, get sick, may be you loose a show or a family dinner or two, but for me it is VERY important to see EVERY show, also not to bring back any virus to family and friends, as I am in many high risk areas across Europe.

It is a free world, but right here in Germany now late July there are mask mandates on trains and transportation, also in my hotel lobby and restaurant, also max two people in elevators and so on. Some of the pandemic rules are by authorities, hotels and so on, others are individual. I like to be my own boss, and I like to control my life and health, especially on tour, where I am far away from home.

Europe Can’t Shake Off Covid as Variant Fuels Summer Spike
New wave of cases is being driven by omicron subvariant BA.5
(Bloomberg July 16, 2022)

Bjornulf

Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: July 28, 2022 13:56

jackflash27
bv
jackflash27
bv
dimrstone
Anyone going?

Agree fully with this statement. All I’m saying is that attending 14 shows and travelling all around Europe brings you in contact with ten thousands of people. Not exactly trying to reduce the risks of getting infected. And joining one or two preparties more doesn’t affect this exposure percentage much anymore. Just hard facts and statistics. But everybody should do what he feels most comfortable about. Enjoy the last shows and stay safe.

Eating, drinking and chatting in close proximity to other people under any circumstances is a highly potential scenario for viral infection. And doing so in a relatively small, indoor facility increases the risk even more. It would be a far more covid friendly situation than wearing a good face mask properly and standing in the crowd inside an open air stadium or on a field, or moving on the public transport. Welcome to the more hazardous super-spreader covid event.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-28 20:52 by RisingStone.

Date: July 28, 2022 14:34

Are there still tickets available for public transport for 3, 4 or more days?

Date: July 28, 2022 14:42

STÅPLATS G2 tickets available right now

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: July 28, 2022 14:48

MAF

Travel cards are valid for either 24 or 72 hours.
They can also be used on some of the commuter ferries. A great way to see Stockholm, by the way.

sl.se

Date: July 28, 2022 18:06

erikjjf
MAF

Travel cards are valid for either 24 or 72 hours.
They can also be used on some of the commuter ferries. A great way to see Stockholm, by the way.

sl.se
Thanx. Yes, I will take some of the ferries again. A nice way of sightseing.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 28, 2022 20:08

Flying in tomorrow afternoon and staying one night at Elite Hotel Adlon before moving to Solna on Saturday.

Posted by: OttoH ()
Date: July 28, 2022 20:45

I will arrive in sunday morning with my 15 fellows.. smiling smiley any recommendations where to have food in the center before concert?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 10 of 13

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1960
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home