Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 9 of 13
Re: Stockholm Sweden 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: July 14, 2022 14:52

IsakSun
Will the roof be open or closed?

Closed.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: July 14, 2022 15:48

erikjjf
dimrstone
Are Flygbussarna Airport Coaches reliable to travel to the center of Stockholm?
Is there heavy traffic from Arlanda Airtport to the center?
Maybe Arlanda express train is preferable?

Flygbussarna are reliable.
Traffic depends on the time of day. But this is vacation time in Sweden, so should be fine.
Arlanda Express is the fastest (18 minutes) and most comfortable alternative, but also the most expensive.
Commuter train is the cheapest alternative. Takes 40 minutes to central station.

So, from what I read on this board, there are three common options to travel from the Arlanda airport to Stockholm city. Below are these three options with the costs for return to the airport and the travel time. Of course in case of commuter train, it may be more efficient to buy a travel card for one or more days (in case you stay longer in the city). Maybe some local fans can check this, I have this info from the different web pages, but may be not 100% accurate).

Arlanda Express: 579 SEK, 18 minutes one way
Flygbussarna: 189 SEK, 48 minutes one way
SL commuter train: 76 SEK, 40 minutes one way

differences in price are huge. But of course, you pay for more comfort and speed.

Date: July 14, 2022 15:48

erikjjf
dimrstone

Traffic depends on the time of day. But this is vacation time in Sweden, so should be fine.
Arlanda Express is the fastest (18 minutes) and most comfortable alternative, but also the most expensive.
Commuter train is the cheapest alternative. Takes 40 minutes to central station.

So, from what I read on this board, there are three common options to travel from the Arlanda airport to Stockholm city. Below are these three options with the costs for return to the airport and the travel time. Of course in case of commuter train, it may be more efficient to buy a travel card for one or more days (in case you stay longer in the city). Maybe some local fans can check this, I have this info from the different web pages, but may be not 100% accurate).

differences in price are huge. But of course, you pay for more comfort and speed.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: July 14, 2022 18:54

jackflash27
erikjjf
dimrstone

You got prices wrong. These are the right prices

Arlanda Express: 579 SEK, 18 minutes Round trip
Flygbussarna: 189 SEK, 48 minutes Round trip
SL commuter train: 169 SEK (that's with Arlanda airport additional fee), 40 minutes one way

Date: July 14, 2022 19:52

dimrstone
jackflash27
erikjjf
dimrstone

SL commuter train: 169 SEK (that's with Arlanda airport additional fee), 40 minutes one way

Thanks dimrstone for the corrections. I thought the prices I mentioned were already for round trip, only the duration is for one way. But now it should be clear. Did not know about the additional fee for the commuter train.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: July 14, 2022 19:59

Airport bus tickets can be purchased here and are valid for 3 months from purchase. A return ticket saves 20 percent:

[www.flygbussarna.se]

Date: July 14, 2022 20:36

jackflash27
dimrstone
jackflash27
erikjjf
dimrstone

Thanks dimrstone for the corrections. I thought the prices I mentioned were already for round trip, only the duration is for one way. But now it should be clear. Did not know about the additional fee for the commuter train.

One more question: is the 169 SEK for single trip or round trip?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: July 14, 2022 21:51

You forgot taxi. If you share a taxi on 3-4 I guess the price would land around the bus prices per person.

Date: July 15, 2022 00:45

[/quote]One more question: is the 169 SEK for single trip or round trip?[/quote]

169 SEK is for single trip

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: July 15, 2022 02:36

dimrstone

In 2017 you could pay the Arlanda airport additional fee for departure when you arrived. So you did't have to queue again when leaving Stockholm.

Date: July 15, 2022 19:08

MAF
dimrstone

In 2017 you could pay the Arlanda airport additional fee for departure when you arrived. So you did't have to queue again when leaving Stockholm.

You can buy tickets directly from SL-Journey planner and tickets app.
[apps.apple.com]

Also I believe that you can use your contactless credit-debit card instead.

Posted by: reino ()
Date: July 19, 2022 13:08

Hi!
I am coming to the concert with my children but I just noticed that the age limit is 13. my daughter is 11, are we in trouble?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 20, 2022 10:24

Hello,

My friend is skipping Stockholm, so I would have a spare bed in my hotel room available for two nights (Saturday through Monday). The hotel is Quality Hotel Friends, right next to the venue. The price is 100 € per person for two nights, breakfast included.

E-mail me if interested.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-20 10:37 by Topi.

Posted by: bluecore ()
Date: July 20, 2022 11:43

reino
Hi!
I am coming to the concert with my children but I just noticed that the age limit is 13. my daughter is 11, are we in trouble?

Personally I don't think it's a problem. But Livenation or Ticketmaster can answer that. Please Contact themthumbs up

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: July 20, 2022 12:37

Could someone advice how to reach Stockholm from Nykoping please?

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: July 20, 2022 12:48

Oriongalaxy

From Skavsta airport just outside Nyköping? Airport coach (Flygbussarna).
From central Nyköping? Train (sj.se).

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: July 20, 2022 12:55

erikjjf
Oriongalaxy

From Skavsta airport just outside Nyköping? Airport coach (Flygbussarna).
From central Nyköping? Train (sj.se).

And Flixbus operates from both airport and city centre:
[www.flixbus.co.uk]

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: July 24, 2022 18:30

Very confused with what tickets that are actually available, looking for 8 front standing (golfen circle) its been available some days and some not. And its not like they release a few of them. Every other day it seems to be thousands available and then zero. But now it has not been available for a couple of days and I am beginning to get a bit worried. Maybe I need to buy normal standing instead?

Date: July 24, 2022 19:01

Tiffanyblu, did you check the Ticket Trader forum here? I saw a listing for Golden Circle.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-24 19:02 by Topi.

Date: July 24, 2022 19:20

Topi
Tiffanyblu, did you check the Ticket Trader forum here? I saw a listing for Golden Circle.

I will check tomorrow , Thx for the tip. In italy atm with bad internet smiling smiley

Posted by: bluecore ()
Date: July 25, 2022 10:24

erikjjf
IsakSun

Closed.

That is good news cool smiley

Date: July 25, 2022 11:17

bluecore
erikjjf
IsakSun

Closed.

That is good news cool smiley

Rather bad news.

Date: July 25, 2022 11:28

Why bad?

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 25, 2022 11:58

Topi
Why bad?

It doesn't help the sound! It only helps with rain and sun

Posted by: deeeskannnie ()
Date: July 25, 2022 14:41

hockenheim95
Topi
Why bad?

It doesn't help the sound! It only helps with rain and sun

Dear Hock, could you check some update posts (questions really) to your thread on the "Hot Stuff" page, pretty please? iorr.org
You're desperately needed over there... spinning smiley sticking its tongue outwinking smileythumbs upsmileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-25 14:41 by deeeskannnie.

Date: July 25, 2022 18:37

Golden circle available now!

Posted by: Bol ()
Date: July 25, 2022 19:28

This will be my first time visiting Sweden, so really looking forward to it. What is security like at Swedish concerts? Not sure if I should risk taking my recorder with me.

Posted by: alreadyoverme ()
Date: July 25, 2022 22:07

dimrstone

You can buy tickets directly from SL-Journey planner and tickets app.
[apps.apple.com]

Also I believe that you can use your contactless credit-debit card instead.

thanks for the App link.... tickets are only valid for trains or they also work on Tbana??

Posted by: reino ()
Date: July 26, 2022 11:48

bluecore
reino
Hi!

Personally I don't think it's a problem. But Livenation or Ticketmaster can answer that. Please Contact themthumbs up

Are there any Swedes here who have experience with children entering a concert? I asked ticketmaster and they said the age limit is 13 without exception

Date: July 26, 2022 11:58

Our tickets doesn't show up in the application of Ticketmaster. Would it be okay if I show the print screen on my phone? Ticketmaster doesn't reply my querry...

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 9 of 13

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1426
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home