Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 13
Re: Stockholm Sweden 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: toostoned ()
Date: March 16, 2022 12:06

Got 2 tickets Pit A

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: March 16, 2022 12:09

Got tickets for Diamond Pit B!hot smiley

Date: March 16, 2022 12:11

Oriongalaxy
How can I get ticket being out of Sweden?
I'm unable to register because my country is not on the list...

Anyone can help?

What list? And what country?

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: March 16, 2022 12:16

I meant the registering account on ticketmaster. Poland.
I got it anyway! See you at PIT B on July 31 grinning smiley (extremely happy)

Date: March 16, 2022 12:22

Oriongalaxy
I meant the registering account on ticketmaster. Poland.
I got it anyway! See you at PIT B on July 31 grinning smiley (extremely happy)

thumbs up You can of course also download the tickets from your Ticketmaster account!

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 16, 2022 12:22

Now TM shows a map. Maybe pit pops up again, try it. Got mine a few minutes ago.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-16 12:23 by MAF.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 12:48

MAF
Now TM shows a map. Maybe pit pops up again, try it. Got mine a few minutes ago.

Where do you see the map?

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 16, 2022 13:08

I can see pit no problem. Just buy it.

Date: March 16, 2022 13:14

Arena Map oops gone again. I don't understand this kind of system.

If you choose a ticket from the list and get "We couldn’t find the tickets you searched for" - try it again and again.
Maybe after a while you geht an error message. After that I closed ticketmaster and opened it again.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-16 13:19 by MAF.

Date: March 16, 2022 13:20

Another presale has started on livenation.se You need an account for livenation to enter.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-16 13:21 by MAF.

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: March 16, 2022 13:39

Pit B

Scored!

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: March 16, 2022 14:54

got a PIT A ticket smiling smiley
strange it also notes PIT B on the ticket

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Date: March 16, 2022 14:59

hit F5 if PIT tickets are not available... (and again if needed.. after a while they show up smiling smiley)

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 16, 2022 15:02

MononoM

Yes it's a mess up with the gates on the tickets. Shouldn't be a big deal. I believe the text on the right-hand side below the buyer details indicates the correct location.

Date: March 16, 2022 15:03

MononoM
Congratulation! You've got an e-ticket, right?
I got one "Diamond Pit B - Gate 1", no Pit A.-
Maybe you can choose at the venue...winking smiley

Date: March 16, 2022 16:02

TIRED
MAF

So Främre Ståplats is Pit, right? No map shown. In 2017 Främre Ståplats was Golden Circle and theer were seperate Pit tix.

yes Främre Ståplats = Front of Stage - but don't use that website, they are scalpers, use ticketmaster.se

Also - with Ticketmaster, Främre Ståplats actually is Golden Circle, not pit.

Date: March 16, 2022 17:01

MAF
MononoM
Yes I got a e-ticket from ticketmaster (pdf). Yes it also says diamond smiling smiley

I think there is only one entrance for PIT A and PIT B outside the stadium and inside we split (or choose lol), but we will see, looking forward to the show smiling smiley))

Date: March 16, 2022 17:35

Scored two PIT-A this morning. First I thought it would be very hard, but after refreshing the whole time, it worked. Even a few hours after 10, PIT was still available. Just selecting 1 instead of 2, will also help.

Posted by: GeorgV ()
Date: March 16, 2022 17:45

MononoM
MAF
MononoM
Yes I got a e-ticket from ticketmaster (pdf). Yes it also says diamond smiling smiley

I think there is only one entrance for PIT A and PIT B outside the stadium and inside we split (or choose lol), but we will see, looking forward to the show smiling smiley))

Thanks for clearing up. I intended to order Pit A, but the ticket said Gate 1 Diamond Pit B. Tought I maybe hit the wrong button on my cell phone screen or got Pit B because Pit A was already sold out at 10:03. But when I look closer at the ticket it says Diamond Pit A on the right hand side

Date: March 16, 2022 17:47

hI all,

Happened that I need another PIT B. Currently impossible to buy. If anyone can resell me directly please let me know.
I hope on Friday there will be some PIT B available...gosh...

Posted by: alreadyoverme ()
Date: March 16, 2022 17:57

the seating chart is now up...

I got pit A, and that's gate 2... according to the chart is the left hand side...

Date: March 16, 2022 18:50

Thommie

Hey there! Did you buy via official link or livenation or any other?

Date: March 16, 2022 19:13

Oriongalaxy
Thommie

Hey there! Did you buy via official link or livenation or any other?

Via rollingstones.com.

Date: March 16, 2022 19:15

Seatplan/arenalayout Friends Arena Sunday 31 July:

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-16 19:22 by Thommie.

Date: March 16, 2022 20:56

Oriongalaxy
hI all,

Happened that I need another PIT B. Currently impossible to buy. If anyone can resell me directly please let me know.
I hope on Friday there will be some PIT B available...gosh...

There will be. They don't sell any section out on the presales.

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: March 17, 2022 00:14

Topi
MononoM

Yes it's a mess up with the gates on the tickets. Shouldn't be a big deal. I believe the text on the right-hand side below the buyer details indicates the correct location.

Same happened to me!

I only realised when reading this.
On the left it says PIT B.
On the right PIT A.

I hope it wont get too messy at the venue.

Maybe i should contact ticketmaster at somepoint?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-17 00:38 by rebelhipi.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: March 17, 2022 02:07

It's rather interesting that the VIP Tattoo You package tickets that I purchased in section 128 for personal reasons due to my spouse's health, are shown on the Arena map above as costing 1775 SEK. But as a "VIP" ticket with a couple of cheap trinkets thrown in, they charged 4250 each or approximately a 140 percent markup! That's the way Ticketmaster scalps their own tickets before they even get sold the first time! Sad sad sad. I hope the Stones grandchildren at least get some of that one day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-17 03:12 by ron091.

Date: March 17, 2022 10:18

Hi guys, need some advice for a hotel. I currently have three hotels booked as an option.

1) Elite hotel Carolina tower, next to the Karolinska hospital. It's a 3.5km walk to the Friends arena and about 3km to the city center.

2) Hotel Gio BW signature collection, near the Haga Parken museum. It's 2km walk to the Friends arena and 5km to the city center

3) Profils hotel central. It's in the city center and 6km from the Friends arena.

Someone said that the best option would be the city center, but a disadvantage is the trip back to the hotel after the concert. trains, buses are full probably and a bit chaotic. Is it on walking distance?

We arrive on Saturday late afternoon (day before the show), so only time to visit the city would be Sunday until 3 or 4 o'clock.

Any suggestions or tips? If you have good or bad experiences with one or more of the hotels above, please let me know.

thank you!

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: March 17, 2022 10:41

jackflash27
Hi guys, need some advice for a hotel. I currently have three hotels booked as an option.

1) Elite hotel Carolina tower, next to the Karolinska hospital. It's a 3.5km walk to the Friends arena and about 3km to the city center.

2) Hotel Gio BW signature collection, near the Haga Parken museum. It's 2km walk to the Friends arena and 5km to the city center

3) Profils hotel central. It's in the city center and 6km from the Friends arena.

Someone said that the best option would be the city center, but a disadvantage is the trip back to the hotel after the concert. trains, buses are full probably and a bit chaotic. Is it on walking distance?

We arrive on Saturday late afternoon (day before the show), so only time to visit the city would be Sunday until 3 or 4 o'clock.

Any suggestions or tips? If you have good or bad experiences with one or more of the hotels above, please let me know.

thank you!

Sure thing JackFlash27! I would still stay in the city center as the commuter train trip to and from the stadium only takes about 5-6 minutes. The best thing to do going back to the hotel however, is (if you opt to stay at The Profils Hotel) to walk a short distance to the metro station in Solna Centrum (about 10 minutes walk) or Näckrosen (a bit further pass the lake) and then take the metro as it will be less crowded.
I am from Solna myself but I'd spend the Saturday night in the city centre as during that week in the summer Stockholm is probably the most beautiful capital in the world. More fun options as well to go for dinner by the seasidesmileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-17 10:48 by MadMax.

Date: March 17, 2022 10:47

MadMax
jackflash27

thank you!

Sure thing JackFlash27! I would still stay in the city center as the commuter train trip to and from the stadium only takes about 5-6 minutes. The best thing to do going back to the hotel however, is (if you opt to stay at The Profils Hotel) to walk a short distance to the metro station in Solna Centrum (about 10 minutes walk) or Näckrosen (a bit further pass the lake) and then take the metro as it will be less crowded.
I am from Solna myself but I'd spend the saturday night in the city centre as during that week in the summer Stockholm is probably the most beautiful capital in the world. More fun options as well to go for dinner by the seasidesmileys with beer

Thanks for the tips MadMax!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 13

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1777
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home