Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 5 of 10
Re: Gelsenkirchen Germany 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 29, 2022 11:30

There's a sweepstake by the local promoter FKP Scorpio until 31-May-2022, 10:00am, where you can win 1x 2 Tickets for the Gelsenkirchen-Show (27-Jul-2022) incl. an overnight stay in a hotel:

[www.FKPScorpio.com] , [www.Facebook.com] .

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 29, 2022 11:35

Irix
There's a sweepstake by the local promoter FKP Scorpio until 31-May-2022, 10:00am, where you can win 1x 2 Tickets for the Gelsenkirchen-Show (27-Jul-2022) incl. an overnight stay in a hotel:

[www.FKPScorpio.com] , [www.Facebook.com] .

Yeah, looks like you have to be a German resident though.

"Berechtigt zur Teilnahme am Gewinnspiel sind ausschließlich voll geschäftsfähige Personen mit Wohnsitz und gültiger Postanschrift in Deutschland."

Posted by: SteveDMosley ()
Date: May 29, 2022 16:41

calipachangero
Unfortunately I might not make it to this show. I have a pair of Lucky dips. How can I transfer them and would anybody be interested?
Thanks!

Still available?

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: June 16, 2022 00:45

I just want to say, that I'll be at the Gelsenkirchen gig and that I will try to stream the whole show via Facebook.

I'm not that engaged in social media and I want to keep a low profile here, but as I just tested the live stream via the Facebook app, it was so easy and it should just do the job!

So I'll send the adress where you'll find my live stream here a couple of days before the show in order that you can easily find it.

In Madrid, there were no powerbanks allowed, so in case my stream stops after the first half or something of the show, because of battery fails, I would like to know if there's anybody among you here who will be there, too, and will take care of at least the second half of the show in case my stream stops in the middle of MR! (Ouch, what a nightmare!)

If we could get this together, folks, that would be really great.
Because, you know, I'm not that rich and can't travel to more shows than one in Gelsenkirchen this time. Much more so, I enjoy all the live streams, when I can find 'em.

Some years before, I swore that I would never miss any show of this band incase it takes place, no matter where or when, day or night. (That got me into getting up at 2:30 AM in the night at some days, when they were touring in the US)

And generally, this worked out pretty good during the recent tours.

So that's why I have such a strong feeling about to get a decent stream together for us all - so that we can enjoy the show as it takes place, as much as possible and we all just can join in - for free.

Here, in particular, I think of and remember Debbie Tiger, who I really miss and whom I'm still so thankfull for her work that let me enjoy so many Stones shows, because she shared that with us with her streams.

So, see you there, until later, cheers,
Johannes

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-16 00:51 by waterrats.

Date: June 16, 2022 02:45

waterrats

In Madrid, there were no powerbanks allowed

Powerbanks are in Germany also not allowed according to [www.Eventim.de] .

But you could try to 'smuggle in' a small one - in Munich the security check was very loose and I got in without being checked because the security staff was busy with other people. The postponement of the door opening by 1 hour due to the bad weather played certainly also a role in the loose check.

Date: June 16, 2022 03:13

Irix
waterrats

In Madrid, there were no powerbanks allowed

But you could try to 'smuggle in' a small one - in Munich the security check was very loose and I got in without being checked because the security staff was busy with other people. The postponement of the door opening by 1 hour due to the bad weather played certainly also a role in the loose check.

Smugggling it in ... actually, Irix, that's exactly, what I was kind of thinking about, too, you know? grinning smiley

Then again: it's no fault to have two streamers in the house, compared to only one ... smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-16 03:15 by waterrats.

Date: June 18, 2022 00:04

Irix

Ok, so... the solution is easy: we'll have 2 handys with access to streaming from my account. That should do the trick in case one of the two runs out of power during MR, hehehe ...

Don't you think? smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 23, 2022 13:15

Pit and golden Circle tickets for Gelsenkirchen are available again
(I guess that's some kind of reaction to the announcement of the new show in Berlin)

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 24, 2022 13:41

Pit A+B available, 527,65 Euro.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: June 24, 2022 14:29

Support act: ZUCCHERO

[m.facebook.com]

Date: June 24, 2022 15:06

satisfaction2

Support act: ZUCCHERO

[Twitter.com]

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 24, 2022 15:06

Wow, that's now the third support act I was considering to buy tickets to see them in my home town

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: June 27, 2022 19:17

Does anybody know who decides if the roof of the Veltins Arena will be closed for a concert and on what ground do they make their decision? Thanks!

Date: June 27, 2022 19:30

calipachangero

Does anybody know who decides if the roof of the Veltins Arena will be closed for a concert and on what ground do they make their decision?

If there's a rainy weather on show-day like in Munich 5-Jun-2022 the chances are very high that the roof remains closed.

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: June 27, 2022 19:44

Normally the roof of the Veltins Arena will be closed for football games and events that take place in the evening, due to the noise.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: June 27, 2022 21:13

Because of the sound quality and because of covid-19 the roof will be opened, I think.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-27 21:15 by satisfaction2.

Date: June 27, 2022 22:24

So, no sunset above the stadium or is the roof transparent?

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 27, 2022 22:35

calipachangero
No it's not transparent.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 27, 2022 22:56

MAF
calipachangero
No it's not transparent.

It's not really transparent but the sun shines through it at daylight

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-27 22:59 by hockenheim95.

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: June 27, 2022 23:18

satisfaction2
Because of the sound quality and because of covid-19 the roof will be opened, I think.

No, won't be open. Would be better to open it, through, but due to resident's complaints and the nearby hospital the roof will be closed.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 27, 2022 23:37

I guess we will be glad when the roof is closed. Late July might be very hot and sunny

Date: June 28, 2022 00:12

Thanks for your answers! Doesn't look too bad wirh a closed roof as well. Soundwise I am not that concerned. The Stones have good, maybe the best engineers. I remember at the UArena in Paris 2017 the sound was terrible during the opener but good when the stones came on (we were standing GA, last third).

Posted by: DocChill ()
Date: June 29, 2022 10:35

Good Morning,

...Silver-Pit Tickets are again available here smiling smiley!

Cheers drinking smiley,
Daniel

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: July 1, 2022 15:57

I just found out, that when trying to buy Gelsenkirchen ticket one has to agrree with the personalisation.

I just bought a Berlin ticket, which also should be personalized, but it came with an empty white field instead. So did anyone get their Gelsenkirchen tickets with their name really printed on them? Or is it always the white empty field?

Posted by: bertrichards ()
Date: July 1, 2022 16:00

Happy24
I just found out, that when trying to buy Gelsenkirchen ticket one has to agrree with the personalisation.

I just bought a Berlin ticket, which also should be personalized, but it came with an empty white field instead. So did anyone get their Gelsenkirchen tickets with their name really printed on them? Or is it always the white empty field?
The tickets aren't personalized by eventim. They want you to write your name on the ticket but no one at the entry cares about that.

Posted by: TransmaniaconMC ()
Date: July 3, 2022 13:08

Hi Together, any ideas where Stones Fans may meet before the Show to have a beer or two?

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: July 9, 2022 18:16

Papo
There is plenty of parking space directly at the Arena. As the 'autobahn' is close, to, getting away after a football match or concert isn't too bad.
Many people use public transport, too, so that there are less people coming by car than to a stadium that is far out of town.

Can you book parking in advance or do you just drive there and hope for the best?

Posted by: bluenote ()
Date: July 12, 2022 11:30

Scored PIT A tickets from a fellow member! So excited!

Date: July 12, 2022 13:15

BowieStone

Can you book parking in advance or do you just drive there and hope for the best?

Yes, you can book parking in advance via telephone or onsite at the S04-ServiceCenter (see: Parkgebühren) - [Schalke04.de] , Service & Informationen: [Veltins-Arena.de] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-12 13:35 by Irix.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: July 12, 2022 13:59

Irix
BowieStone

Yes, you can book parking in advance via telephone or onsite at the S04-ServiceCenter (see: Parkgebühren) - [Schalke04.de] , Service & Informationen: [Veltins-Arena.de] .

Thanks! Via telephone? Actually making a call? Gotta figure out how I used to do that.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 5 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1991
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home