Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 12 of 13
Re: Paris France 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 22, 2022 20:47

claudine
rebelhipi
Seems like no song vote again.

I hope Micks voice is allright.

And no officaial Stones & Jagger post on Fb/Instagram like see you tomorrow...

Hmm...weird, but that sort of goes along with the the rest of the weird vibes that have happened during this mini-tour since the beginning.
No song vote is a good thing, but no Stones promo on fb/instagram seems unusual.

Maybe Mick will post a pic of himself at the Eiffel Tower or Notre Dame Cathedral which would be a great welcoming sign that all is well.
Hoping all goes well, and the show will be great for everyone attending, and of course the band members as well! thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-22 20:50 by Hairball.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 22, 2022 21:07

Yeah.. mini weird vibes on the mini tour, only true mini fans can pick them up though from thousands of mini miles away.

Date: July 22, 2022 21:19

The weird vibes have been clear to anyone. For starters, there have been many people who have caught coronavirus including many members here who had to miss some shows,
Mick himself getting Covid resulting in a postponed show (and one that was cancelled), Sasha missing a show, and then most recently shortened setlist due to the heat in Lyon.
Probably quite a few more, but here's to hoping the final four shows go on without any more hitches or glitches....they're in the home stretch now.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 22, 2022 21:28

Please do NOT post about ticket trades here. Please use the "All Sold Out" thread for that.

Bjornulf

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: July 22, 2022 21:35

[/quote] Maybe Mick will post a pic of himself at the Eiffel Tower or Notre Dame Cathedral which would be a great welcoming sign that all is well.
Hoping all goes well, and the show will be great for everyone attending, and of course the band members as well! thumbs up[/quote]

I wouln't expect Mick "discovering" Paris. It's like London or NYC, he has been a million time in Paris. I maybe mistken, but did he post any picture from London during this tour?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 22, 2022 21:37

He didn't, as far as I know.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 22, 2022 22:06

The weather in Paris is very different from how it was in Lyon some days ago. I entered my train to Paris in Lyon at noon on Wednesday, the day after the Lyon show. It was still more than +30 C (86F) by then in Lyon. During the two hours train ride I noticed it got cloudy, and as we arrived to Paris, it had been raining, and the temperature had dropped to 23 C (73F) at 5pm. It is still close to +30 C in Lyon, so there is a difference weather wise.

It has been light rain today at times in Paris, also some rain expected in the afternoon tomorrow, but not much. The show start 9:15pm tomorrow, and by then it should be +21 C (70F), a nice temperature.

Bjornulf

Date: July 22, 2022 22:14

The light rain only feels refreshing! Helsinki was pretty hot the past couple of days too.

Just arrived to my hotel. Going to check out the area, maybe grab a bite and make it an early night tonight.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: July 22, 2022 22:18

bv
The weather in Paris is very different from how it was in Lyon some days ago. I entered my train to Paris in Lyon at noon on Wednesday, the day after the Lyon show. It was still more than +30 C (86F) by then in Lyon. During the two hours train ride I noticed it got cloudy, and as we arrived to Paris, it had been raining, and the temperature had dropped to 23 C (73F) at 5pm. It is still close to +30 C in Lyon, so there is a difference weather wise.

It has been light rain today at times in Paris, also some rain expected in the afternoon tomorrow, but not much. The show start 9:15pm tomorrow, and by then it should be +21 C (70F), a nice temperature.

after a cloudy but very warm day – it's raining right now

Date: July 22, 2022 22:19

rebelhipi

I fear Mick is not 100% atm

Hope that's not the case, but he did look exhausted towards the end of the Lyon show, and according to several reviews he was losing his voice.

Having flashbacks to *Vegas '16 with Mick getting sick due to the extreme heat while at Desert Trip prior to the Vegas shows.
They cancelled the first show, but went ahead w/the 2nd show anyways while he was still very sick - not even close to 100%.

At least the weather in Paris is looking much nicer and cooler than Lyon - fingers crossed and hoping for the best! thumbs up

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: July 22, 2022 22:35

This Longchamp venue is indeed a logistical nightmare... compared to the easily accessible Stade de France or Arena U they played at in 2017... A shame the since "fired" police chief couldn't approve Mick's supposed wish to play under the Eiffel tower...

Myself, I'm coming by train from the south and there's a supposed transport/train blocage happening tomorrow in the southwest Basque country...

Right now, I'm thinking that my chances of making the show are 50% :-(

Date: July 22, 2022 22:36

Who do I run into first? Bertrichards!

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: July 23, 2022 00:38

bv

Bjornulf, a nerdy question, what was the max speed on the train? Write back when you have time.

Posted by: bluenote ()
Date: July 23, 2022 01:06

Ronnie has posted!

Posted by: claudine ()
Date: July 23, 2022 01:14

bluenote
Ronnie has posted!
finally somethingdrinking smiley

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 23, 2022 01:15

bluenote

Ronnie has posted!

"The Stones return to Paris tomorrow night!" - [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] .

Date: July 23, 2022 01:28

smileys with beerthumbs up

Irix
bluenote

Ronnie has posted!

"The Stones return to Paris tomorrow night!" - [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] .

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: July 23, 2022 02:20

****** SPOILER******
Some new songs can be seen above.
It's up to you....

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-23 02:45 by spain73.

Posted by: GeirGG ()
Date: July 23, 2022 02:38

gotdablouse
GeirGG
gotdablouse
Talking about being "recognized" I noticed that a couple people in the front row of Pit A changed to super bright T-shirts, Red and Yellow, just before the show. Not sure if that's their way of getting recognized by the musicians or in videos/pictures after the show (that works well!). I'll add that the gentleman in red stood out quite a bit from the crowd even without that bright t-shirt ;-)

GeirGG
I was there. Most probably me, yes
Would love to see some of your pics in the Lyon thread, I haven't a had a chance to sort through mine yet unfortunately but my trusty HX-90V can't really compete !
A few are in the Lyon section - along with a report

Thanks, great pics, makes me want to upgrade, may I ask what camera it is ?
If that was indeed you, it seemed you were taking multiple shots each time, are the pictures the result of some type of "stacking" or were they individual shots and you just kept the best ?

It’s a Fujifilm X-T4, I keep everything. But now I just shoot when I see an opp

Date: July 23, 2022 03:23

spain73
****** SPOILER******
It's up to you....

I think Ronnie does the setlists the day of show, and thats an old setlist pictured above.
In fact it looks exactly like the setlist from Chicago #2 in 2019 which was a great show.> Chicago #2

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: July 23, 2022 03:47

spain73
****** SPOILER******
It's up to you....

No spoiler.

Same setlist, different guitar pick > [twitter.com]

Posted by: artedm ()
Date: July 23, 2022 04:36

Will keith do 3 songs like vegas 2016

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: July 23, 2022 05:19

artedm
Will keith do 3 songs like vegas 2016

i hopes so

you got the silver
connection
happy

Date: July 23, 2022 09:46

Still i could use some reassurance by posting a matt city video or mick tourist pictures. Every show there was a warm up like this the evening or something the same day (latest 09.00 am showday)

Find it weird that there is so little going on.

Date: July 23, 2022 10:21

There was no Mick post before the new Amsterdam show or Hyde park for example.

Posted by: claudine ()
Date: July 23, 2022 10:35

Still no official Rolling Stones facebook/Instagram post about Paris concert tonight confused smiley

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: July 23, 2022 10:43

Hairball
The weird vibes have been clear to anyone. For starters, there have been many people who have caught coronavirus including many members here who had to miss some shows,
Mick himself getting Covid resulting in a postponed show (and one that was cancelled), Sasha missing a show, and then most recently shortened setlist due to the heat in Lyon.
Probably quite a few more, but here's to hoping the final four shows go on without any more hitches or glitches....they're in the home stretch now.

I think these would be more in the "sh*t happens" department. No one's got stabbed (yet).

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 23, 2022 10:44

Wow, what's going on here? I would say weird vibes on IORR right now rather than weird vibes on tour. I am really looking forward for tonights Show. Have fun everyone!

Date: July 23, 2022 10:46

Why would Ronnie post something about the show, if there would be an existing problem with regards to the show?

Date: July 23, 2022 10:54

hockenheim95
Wow, what's going on here? I would say weird vibes on IORR right now rather than weird vibes on tour. I am really looking forward for tonights Show. Have fun everyone!
Me too. Hope you are right!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 12 of 13

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1653
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home