Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 13
Re: Paris France 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 14:51

Sister Marie
So, I got ONE Lucky Dip at 10:20, it's the first time I do this.

I like Lottery... smiling smiley very happy I could get only one.

I'm single dipping this one too smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-18 14:51 by grzegorz67.

Posted by: dierdz ()
Date: March 18, 2022 15:41

Sister Marie
MRAmandaJones

In 1995, the entrance was Route de Sèvres.
The concert took place in the south part of the hippodrome, and not in front of the hippodrome grandstands. Some grandstands had been build on the lawn.

Thank you, so the entrance is the one on Goooglemap that I quoted.
I note that the bus 70 (which crosses Paris from its center) is coming near the entrance stop "Allée de l'espérance".

[www.ratp.fr]

Thank you so much for all your information! I got a LD so I will have to go a few hours before the show I think.

Probably the worst is not the way out but the return. I guess I'll go back with the group of people moving towards Bulogne. I'll be in an Ibis there.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: March 18, 2022 15:48

are Paris LD gone?

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: March 19, 2022 01:27

Paris also seems to be sold out

Stones Paris Sold out

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 19, 2022 02:15

marquess

Stones Paris Sold out

Oh well, I guess that means that all we dippers will be put in GA/pelouse. At the U Arena 5 years ago, GA actually turned out to be very good at the front.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 19, 2022 11:34

Actually I was thinking about the U Arena just yesterday ! I was pretty disappointed to get an envelope with two GAs when I went to the second night with my daughter but there was still a bonus, i.e. avoiding the massive queue after leaving the LD desk and entering the venue. I'm not sure that's way it was supposed to work but I just went straight in, scanned my tickets and that was it. We managed to get reasonably close, just off the back of Gold (maybe 4/5 rows), to the right and we had a decent view. She still enjoyed it and in 2018 she got an upgrade when I got some pits for Marseille and we were a couple of meters away from Mick and Keith. The first time one experiences that it's definitely "something", hard to believe actually, a brush with the great ;-)

Not sure how GA will work at Longchamp though, in 95 there was no such thing as Gold or Pit, or B-Stage to get a chance to see them closer (that was cool on the 97 tour), it was first come first served and it was also possible to make your way through the crowd to some extent.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 19, 2022 16:18

marquess

Stones Paris Sold out

It seems to be sold out at this moment but I believe that more tickets will be released. On Ticketmaster.fr there was an overview how many tickets in each category were available. For GA was just 20.000 – number that's quite absurd in relation to the size of the venue.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 19, 2022 16:23

Saying a show is "sold out" this early is just done for the purpose of generating hype. It's marketing. Then - surprise! - more tickets will be released. You just watch.

Note that VIP packs and Platinums are still available for Paris as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-19 16:25 by Topi.

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: March 20, 2022 17:29

BV has the capacity listed at 100,000 for this venue.(which is huge)
I dont see them selling it out.
There will be more tickets.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 20, 2022 17:39

That sounds like a lot, 100k max maybe (was it 80k in 1995 for the Stones ?) but apparently here they're reusing the Lollapalooza festival setup and that's designed for 50k.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Georges ()
Date: March 20, 2022 20:12

I got 2 tickets, Keith's side. thumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: MRAmandaJones ()
Date: March 21, 2022 16:55

gotdablouse
That sounds like a lot, 100k max maybe (was it 80k in 1995 for the Stones ?) but apparently here they're reusing the Lollapalooza festival setup and that's designed for 50k.

Longchamp is a very large lawn (1 million people for John Paul II).

In 95, there were two concerts of 80.000 people.

This time, setup seems to be only 50.000
But they could increase the capacity without problems.

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: March 21, 2022 17:26

If anyone has an extra Lucky Dip they want to sell, this Frenchman needs one! (yes, I posted in the appropriate section as well).

(I live in Paris Montparnasse area)

Date: March 21, 2022 17:30

grzegorz67
Sister Marie
So, I got ONE Lucky Dip at 10:20, it's the first time I do this.

I like Lottery... smiling smiley very happy I could get only one.

I'm single dipping this one too smiling smiley

How did you get singles? I'm on the French ticketmaster and there's no Lucky Dips, is this one of those deals where I have to check 10 times a day and hope the option eventually appears?

Date: March 21, 2022 19:16

On Friday, right after the sales started, the French shows offered single LDs by a mistake, which was quickly corrected.

Posted by: kitoise ()
Date: March 21, 2022 19:48

Need 3 Pelouse Or tickets for my children; if you, by luck, cross somes.....
Thanks!

Posted by: jiveeye ()
Date: March 21, 2022 21:17

I have a Paris Pit ticket on Ronnie’s side I’m trying to trade for Keith’s side!

27 year old fan in NYC. I’m flying for the weekend to see the boys for the first time! I splurged and got a pit ticket but I made a mistake and got the wrong side! Keith is my favorite member and I wanted to get his side but I got confused on the definition of stage left/right. I love Ronnie but I’m assuming this will be my only chance to be on Keith’s side. Its a a paper ticket so I’m still waiting to receive it in the mail. If any of you guys want to trade or have a suggestion of what I might do please reach out! Cheers! See ya in France!

Email: mitchhinkle@gmail.com

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 22, 2022 00:42

spikenyc
BV has the capacity listed at 100,000 for this venue.(which is huge)
I dont see them selling it out.
There will be more tickets.

No for this time, they said: 50,000 people with only 2000 seats. Because they keep the infrastructure of a festival closed a few days before: restaurants, bars...

[www.leparisien.fr]

Posted by: caoutchouc ()
Date: March 22, 2022 09:41

Hello. I'm looking for one or two tickets for Longchamp : pelouse or or Pit. If someone has this for sell? Pascal

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-22 11:34 by caoutchouc.

Date: March 27, 2022 14:23

caoutchouc
Hello. I'm looking for one or two tickets for Longchamp : pelouse or or Pit. If someone has this for sell? Pascal

Hey, if you're still looking, someone on facebook has a pelouse or ticket for sale (she doesn't look like a scammer!), if you send me your email, I'll relay it to her and you guys can work it out (she's in France). She wrote to me following a post where I said I was looking for a ticket (and I forgot to mention LD).

Posted by: jiveeye ()
Date: March 29, 2022 23:26

I ordered tickets two weeks ago on Ticketmaster.fr still haven't received a shipping update or anything. Anybody run into the same issue? I live in the US not sure if that has something to do with it.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: March 31, 2022 01:16

jiveeye
I ordered tickets two weeks ago on Ticketmaster.fr still haven't received a shipping update or anything. Anybody run into the same issue? I live in the US not sure if that has something to do with it.

Just got my Lyon fan club tix today in USA. I'm sure yours will arrive tout de suite.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: March 31, 2022 09:02

caoutchouc

[pariseventicket.com]

They have Pit tickets (I think slightly more expensive)

Date: March 31, 2022 09:41

jiveeye

i received etickets

Date: March 31, 2022 09:43

PaintMonkeyManBlack
jiveeye

i received etickets

The French shows had an option of either e-tickets, mailed tickets or a store pick-up.

Posted by: Something B.B. ()
Date: March 31, 2022 22:20

kitoise
Need 3 Pelouse Or tickets for my children; if you, by luck, cross somes.....
Thanks!

caoutchouc

Hi guys,

I have two tix on Pelouse or at face value, if interested see my post on the 'All Sold Out' section with my contact.
Thanks!

SOLD

Something B.B.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-01 11:57 by Something B.B..

Posted by: Mimi73 ()
Date: April 1, 2022 17:41

I recieved my Etickets today, but strangely it has lasted more than 2 weeks from ordering by ticketmaster. I really was afraid that the hole offer was a fake...

Date: April 1, 2022 18:27

I got my E-Tickets right away on the day of the presale, and I used Ticketmaster.FR.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: April 19, 2022 10:19

Thalys train ticket for trips to Paris in July are now available => [www.thalys.com]

Date: April 19, 2022 14:10

looking forward to this show?

No pre party on friday ?

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 13

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1722
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home