Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Lyon France 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Date: March 16, 2022 12:07

lenurb
Booked Pit A with not certainty that is Keith side as the map does not show that detail

Pit A is Ronnie, 99% sure

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: March 16, 2022 12:17

lenurb
Booked Pit A with not certainty that is Keith side as the map does not show that detail

Ronnie side!! the best place !!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 16, 2022 13:08

Yeah B has always been Keith's side, could always change of course...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: nowlook ()
Date: March 16, 2022 14:00

Thanks, Ray!

I did wrote them, they said they can't answer all the individual questions due to a lot of them...,Anyway, I bought seats for Lyon anyway. I hope it will be no fuzz about it. Being looking forward to take her. In Brazil, minimum age is usually 14 or 16 y.o.

Posted by: albop ()
Date: March 16, 2022 14:11

lenurb
AntoineParis
albop
I can't answer but it's the official prices smiling smiley

Yes official prices
Nice we have 2 "officials". May you send me free 5 VIP access so that I can keep the secret smileys with beer

Do you have your free 5 Vip access ? smiling smileysmileys with beer

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 16, 2022 15:02

albop
No, so sad, but I bought enough pits for me and ma family and the girlfriends of my sons and some spare because we never know
Not so easy to have a beer in that venue before the show ...

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: March 16, 2022 15:03

albop
lenurb
AntoineParis
albop
I can't answer but it's the official prices smiling smiley

Yes official prices
Nice we have 2 "officials". May you send me free 5 VIP access so that I can keep the secret smileys with beer

smileys with beer

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 17, 2022 17:38

Pit A still coming up in Lyon !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 18, 2022 12:29

LD still on

Date: March 18, 2022 13:14

I'm looking for a good map of the stadium/layout. The version at ticketmaster isn't that clear.

Date: March 18, 2022 13:15

MAF
I'm looking for a good map of the stadium/layout. The version at ticketmaster isn't that clear.

FNAC SPECTACLE OR SEETICKETS

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: March 18, 2022 15:14

Just scored Lucky Dips for Lyon. I am in US (Boston) so hopefully making the trip over. Just booked 2 nights at the Marriott Lyon Hotel Cite' (looks to be 10 miles or so from the stadium?). Lyon looks to be really lovely - would be very interested to hear from anyone in the area, or who has been, any info. on the city - Best things to see/do etc.
Very likely will fly in and out of Paris. I assume there are trains between the two cities?

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 16:18

DEmerson
Just scored Lucky Dips for Lyon. I am in US (Boston) so hopefully making the trip over. Just booked 2 nights at the Marriott Lyon Hotel Cite' (looks to be 10 miles or so from the stadium?). Lyon looks to be really lovely - would be very interested to hear from anyone in the area, or who has been, any info. on the city - Best things to see/do etc.
Very likely will fly in and out of Paris. I assume there are trains between the two cities?

I got my train tickets from Lyon to Paris here
www.omio.com OR www.sncf.com

Many options and departure times

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-18 16:44 by spain73.

Date: March 18, 2022 17:16

DEmerson
Lyon<->Paris by train (TGV) : many trains but book it now for prices (45€ now, 280 later)
many things to see in Lyon (inlcuding my cellar smileys with beer)

Posted by: Infamy ()
Date: March 19, 2022 17:02

Does anybody know where the shuttles/trams depart from in the city centre?

Ray
15 and counting. No stopping. Stockholm next.

Posted by: lenoplaf ()
Date: March 20, 2022 10:46

There is a regular Tram T7 that brings you 7 minutes walk from the Stadium Main Gate. the name of the station is Groupama OL Training Center

You can find details here (in english) : [www.tcl.fr]

There are some special trams put in place for this event that leaves from a dedicated station close to the Central Station (Tramway Lyon Part-Dieu Villette Sud ) that you can book on the stadium site (5€)

Details here : [billetterie.groupama-stadium.com]

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: March 20, 2022 14:01

lenoplaf
There is a regular Tram T7 that brings you 7 minutes walk from the Stadium Main Gate. the name of the station is Groupama OL Training Center

There are some special trams put in place for this event that leaves from a dedicated station close to the Central Station (Tramway Lyon Part-Dieu Villette Sud ) that you can book on the stadium site (5€)

Hi,
Just got a ticket from Stadium site, I think it's a round trip ticket, isn't it?
Thanks.

Date: March 20, 2022 15:27

spain73
lenoplaf

Hi,
Just got a ticket from Stadium site, I think it's a round trip ticket, isn't it?
Thanks.
Yes !

Posted by: keeffan ()
Date: March 21, 2022 09:39

Great that restrictions may have been dropped. What I'm trying to work out though is whether I need the booster shot as well as the two vaccinations to enter France. It's not not clear to me on the Government website. Can anyone help?

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: March 21, 2022 10:22

Keeffan, here's the English page on the French Ministry of Interior :

"For unvaccinated travellers, the obligation to present a negative test to travel to France remains, but the measures on arrival (test, isolation) are lifted when they come from countries on the "green" list, characterized by a moderate circulation of the virus.

When unvaccinated travelers come from a country on the "orange" list, they must continue to present a compelling reason justifying the need for them to come to mainland France and may still be subject to a random test on arrival. Travelers who test positive will have to isolate themselves, in accordance with the recommendations of the Health Insurance."

[www.interieur.gouv.fr]

Date: March 21, 2022 17:52

lenoplaf

Thank you, lenoplaf.

Ray

Date: March 21, 2022 17:57

DEmerson

I would also be interested in this information. Also, which is the best area to stay in? Thank you!

Ray

Posted by: Davie137 ()
Date: March 24, 2022 00:01

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-24 09:11 by Davie137.

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: April 14, 2022 20:01

I’ll say this - been looking at YouTube videos of Lyon, which looks amazing - but THE FOOD - OMG. As a city that claims to have even better food than Paris - wow. Anthony Bourdain has one of his shows that was on CNN in Lyon that is well worth a look, but even some others of just regular folks showcasing the shops with the pastries, and then the Bouchons….just looks unbelievable!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-04-14 20:01 by DEmerson.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: April 15, 2022 18:36

Montélimar is just down the road. One assumes their famous nougats are readily available in Lyon.

Date: April 16, 2022 15:22

Nougats? I have to taste it. And I will check some macarons.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: April 17, 2022 06:27

Friend mentioned to check out Dordogne between Lyon and Bordeaux if any of you have the time (about 4 hour drive from Lyon) for its truffles

Date: May 2, 2022 20:22

According to setlist.fm the last time the Stones played in Lyon was in 2007. Before that they played Lyon in 1982. So it has been 25 and 15 years between shows. Should be a great one this year!

Ray

Date: May 11, 2022 19:15

Tickets available now on rs.com AEG

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 12, 2022 10:37

Interesting. Both pits, Golden Circle, etc. available for Lyon again. For the longest time, all they had were seats all the way back.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1792
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home