Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Brussels Belgium 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Papo ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:42

Is there any of you here from Brussels?
Will the Metro stop operating at midnight on concert days, too?
What's the best alternative to get back to the city centre after the show?

Thank you kindly!

Date: March 31, 2022 11:45

And any tips for parking?

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: March 31, 2022 12:28

In 2005 it was a nightmare - leaving the parking area took hours.

But judging from google earth, some construction work has been done in the area. We will take the train anyway.

Date: March 31, 2022 12:37

Posted by: 999 ()
Date: April 1, 2022 13:57

Papo
Will the Metro stop operating at midnight on concert days, too?

The last metro leaves around 0H30...
It should be no problem.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: April 27, 2022 17:55

I’m going to this one. However I haven’t been out travelling for years. I bought this package deal with bus ride from Denmark and back. Ticket included. So Friday evening before the Monday show the bus starts. We arrive in Belgium Saturday morning or early at noon. Probably the hotel is in Genk. My question is: How much money for food and the like would I realistically spend when it’s almost 3 full days in Belgium? As I said, I’ve not been travelling for a long time, so I don’t really know.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: April 27, 2022 18:30

JumpingKentFlash
I’m going to this one. However I haven’t been out travelling for years. I bought this package deal with bus ride from Denmark and back. Ticket included. So Friday evening before the Monday show the bus starts. We arrive in Belgium Saturday morning or early at noon. Probably the hotel is in Genk. My question is: How much money for food and the like would I realistically spend when it’s almost 3 full days in Belgium? As I said, I’ve not been travelling for a long time, so I don’t really know.

Why a hotel in Genk, it’s about a 100km from Brussels.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: April 27, 2022 18:46

jackflash27
JumpingKentFlash

Why a hotel in Genk, it’s about a 100km from Brussels.

I’m not planning the trip. I bought a package deal from an event company.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: deeeskannnie ()
Date: April 27, 2022 19:03

JumpingKentFlash

It all depends on your needs & likings off course...

Worldwide chains (KFC, McD, Starbucks, BK, and the likes) are found & cost roughly the same everywhere.

Three-course meals will be 50 to 60 € p.p., approx.
Main dishes go from 20 to 40 €.
bottle of house wine: 20 to 35 €
Pizza's, pasta's: 10 to 20 €
a good(!) shoarma: less than 10 € p.p. (incl. drinks)
snacks ranging from 30 cm. baguettes to fries/chips at the 'friterie' are from 2 to 5 €...

Draft pils/ lager beer (standard 25 cl) are 2,50 €
craft beers (bottles - 33 cl.) are 3,50 € all the way up to 5 €
glas of wine (in a bar): from 6 to 10 € (depends on the wine - and the bar...)
coffee (standard coffee, in cafés; not the hipster shizzle) is 3 €

Bus fares (public transport) is 2,5 €

If you're a smoker: a box of 20 cigs is 6,50 €

All these things, obviously, are in a inner city / standard living context.
Rest assured the beers at the stadium will be WAY more expensive (as will the snacks & meals).

Posted by: azera45 ()
Date: June 14, 2022 13:35

I a m really looking forward to the Brussels gig and pray that Covid doesn't stop it taking place.

we are travelling over from Manchester and wondering if there are any pre or post gig parties due to take place put on by fans. Never been to Brussels so any hints or tips of good bars/clubs would be helpful.

Thanks

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: June 14, 2022 14:41

azera45
I a m really looking forward to the Brussels gig and pray that Covid doesn't stop it taking place.

we are travelling over from Manchester and wondering if there are any pre or post gig parties due to take place put on by fans. Never been to Brussels so any hints or tips of good bars/clubs would be helpful.

Thanks

"When the virus hits Keith Richards, the virus will go into quarantine."

Date: June 16, 2022 21:02

I purchased LD Lucky Dip Tickets Brussels - Got this mail today from Ticketmaster
--------------

Von: Ticketmaster <[email protected]>
Date: Do., 16. Juni 2022, 14:33
Subject: Practical Information | The Rolling Stones on July 11 at the King Baudouin Stadium in Brussels

Dear Stones-fan,

On Monday July 11, 2022 The Rolling Stones ‘SIXTY’ tour hits Brussels at the King Baudouin Stadium. Please find all practical information below to make your trip as smooth as possible!

We wish you an unforgettable night with the Rolling Stones!

TICKETS

How do I access my tickets?

Using your smartphone

Your tickets will be available in your Ticketmaster App (iOS/Android) from 10 am on Wednesday 6 July.

If you haven’t got the Ticketmaster App yet, you can download it to your phone from the Apple App Store for iOS or the Google Play Store for Android. You can log in to the Ticketmaster App with the same email address you used to buy the tickets.

Using your Ticketmaster Account

If you don’t have a smartphone, you can also find your tickets in your Ticketmaster Account from 10 am on Wednesday 6 July, on www.ticketmaster.be (find the login button at the top right of the screen, on the blue ribbon). Here, you can download your tickets and either print them or show them on your phone. You can log in to the Ticketmaster Account with the same email address you used to buy the tickets.

How do I get into the King Baudouin Stadium?

1. Show your tickets on the Ticketmaster App

OR

2. Download your tickets in PDF format via My Account on www.ticketmaster.be. Print the tickets or show them on your phone. Please download your tickets before you come to the stadium.

Any other questions?

Check the FAQ of or ask us here.

MOBILITY

On Monday 11 July, The Rolling Stones’ "SIXTY" tour will light up the King Baudouin Stadium in Brussels. Monday 11 July looks to be a busy day, with the Flemish Public Holiday and numerous activities in and around Brussels, as well as a packed King Baudouin Stadium. We recommend leaving the car at home and planning your trip to the King Baudouin Stadium by other means: by bike, concert bus (special buses to the stadium) and/or public transport. We’re providing 2 supervised bicycle parking facilities near the stadium. There are concert buses to 55 destinations in Belgium and the Netherlands. Parking is prohibited on the Heysel site and in the surrounding streets.

Find here all the details on mobility.

Public transport

If you wish to use public transport in Brussels, you can do so for free with the MIVB/STIB code on your ticket. Scan your code at one of the ticket machines to get the Event Pass which will give you free access to MIVB/STIB buses, trams and metros. Attention: the code can only be exchanged 3 days prior to the concert.

Where is the MIVB/STIB code?

You can find the code on your ticket, which you can download from your Ticketmaster account (as from 6 July at 10 am), or in the information email that will be sent on 27 June.

Using the Ticketmaster app? You will only find the MIVB/STIB code in the information email you will receive on 27 June.
WIN an exclusive Stones merch pack!
Are you coming to the concert by bike? Then you have the chance to win a fantastic merchandise package! What do you have to do? Just park your bike in one of the guarded bike parks and who knows, you could be one of the five lucky people going home with a Stones package!
BY CAR: buy your parking ticket!

Parking is prohibited on the Heysel site. You can only park on the Trade Mart parking (Madridlaan, 1020 Brussels) if you have a parking ticket which you have to purchase upfront. Parking tickets cost 15 euros. Your ticket is valid for one parking space only, and only in the car park ‘Trade Mart’.

Buy your tickets now via this link.

BAG POLICY

Bags are prohibited from the event site. Only bags up to the maximum size of an A4 sheet and up to 10 cm thick are permitted. Here you find more information on prohibited/ permitted items.

TIMINGS CONCERT

Doors: 16h00
Special guest KALEO: 19h30
Show: 20h45
Expected end: 22h45

Keep an eye on this page for all practical information and any updates.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-22 19:04 by satisfaction2.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 16, 2022 23:18

Yeah, Kaleo again! I remember Hamburg 2017.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: June 17, 2022 14:31

You can wish them a happy birthday.

Drop everything and visit one of the mentioned train stations.

Date: June 17, 2022 17:41

Are Kaleo a good band live?

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: June 17, 2022 17:51

azera45
Are Kaleo a good band live?

I saw them several times in concert, it's really good. I'm very happy to see them in the first part of the stones

Date: June 17, 2022 17:56

Date: June 20, 2022 14:58

Thanks Justeillusion

Date: June 20, 2022 14:58

Thanks for posting the link Justeillusion

Date: June 20, 2022 16:09

azera45
Thanks for posting the link Justeillusion

[www.youtube.com]
this yearpinkpop festival 2022

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: June 22, 2022 17:39

Hello,

Has anyone been able to access their tickets for this concert from the Belgian ticketmaster website?
I keep checking all the time and it says "tickets not ready yet."

Should I be concerned?

Date: June 22, 2022 19:03

6s7s9s
Hello,

Has anyone been able to access their tickets for this concert from the Belgian ticketmaster website?
I keep checking all the time and it says "tickets not ready yet."

Should I be concerned?

Pls have a look above:

TICKETS

How do I access my tickets?

Using your smartphone

Your tickets will be available in your Ticketmaster App (iOS/Android) from 10 am on Wednesday 6 July.

If you haven’t got the Ticketmaster App yet, you can download it to your phone from the Apple App Store for iOS or the Google Play Store for Android. You can log in to the Ticketmaster App with the same email address you used to buy the tickets.

Using your Ticketmaster Account

If you don’t have a smartphone, you can also find your tickets in your Ticketmaster Account from 10 am on Wednesday 6 July, on www.ticketmaster.be (find the login button at the top right of the screen, on the blue ribbon). Here, you can download your tickets and either print them or show them on your phone. You can log in to the Ticketmaster Account with the same email address you used to buy the tickets.

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: June 22, 2022 19:27

THANK YOU.

That answers my question.

Date: July 5, 2022 17:58

Anyone willing to double dip ?

Also anyone knows if it's easy to reach standing if you got nosebleed tickets ?

Posted by: hitti ()
Date: July 5, 2022 18:46

Some links for you as information for this event:
[www.greenhousetalent.com]
[drive.google.com]

See you there.

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: July 6, 2022 14:01

online tix at ticketmaster.be are working now

Date: July 6, 2022 16:38

Got my tickets this morning. Soooo excited.

Like a child at Christmas spinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmileys with beer

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: July 6, 2022 16:41

I’ve read all the info (I think) but anyone know what the process is for picking up lucky dips on the day?

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: July 7, 2022 10:59

PaintMonkeyManBlack

Do not understand if you have a spare or search for a spare
Anyways, I still have a spare LD to share

Date: July 7, 2022 11:32

lenurb
PaintMonkeyManBlack

Do not understand if you have a spare or search for a spare
Anyways, I still have a spare LD to share

I have a spare and searching for someone else also with a spare to get lucky dips together so we maximize pit or GC chance.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2098
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home