Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 31
Re: London UK 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 19:53

Topi
no stone unturned
Topi
But when you enter your MasterCard details, for example, it does seem to accept them.

I got a hold of one Diamond ticket for Hyde Park #1 using the payment plan option, just like JumpingJeppeFlash did.

Let's see if the payment goes through. A deposit of 49€ and the rest over two months.

EDIT: oh great, a 9-minute timeout. Gotta try again.

I'm a bit wary of this....going to wait until the pre-sale on Wednesday.

Yes, I hear you on that one. They could always cancel the sale. Not that it's a big loss because then you could always dispute the charge if they don't refund you.

But yeah - having my doubts. OTOH it looks tempting, 2 Diamond tickets in the cart...

I do remember the Paris 2017 debacle where they actually cancelled people's orders for the pit tickets that they had mistakenly sold for too cheap!

I also didn't buy them yet cause of that reason...too scared they won't accept the payment and cancel the order...will wait til Wednesday

Posted by: StonesLO ()
Date: March 14, 2022 20:27

Maybe an odd question but I've bought a 'Launch, Gold Circle East' ticket in the Amex presale but I'm wondering what 'Launch' actually means? I've noticed a price difference in the same section since purchasing. Is it likely that Gold Circle East is divided into further sections as there is now an option to buy 'Gold circle east tier 2'
Anyone know what this is about?

Posted by: Travman87 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 20:36

I'm so excited, I managed to buy tickets for both Hype Park shows in the Amex presale earlier. Gold circle east for show #1 and Diamond view for show #2 Cannot wait., see you all there

Posted by: wuzznbuddy ()
Date: March 14, 2022 21:06

StonesLO
Maybe an odd question but I've bought a 'Launch, Gold Circle East' ticket in the Amex presale but I'm wondering what 'Launch' actually means? I've noticed a price difference in the same section since purchasing. Is it likely that Gold Circle East is divided into further sections as there is now an option to buy 'Gold circle east tier 2'
Anyone know what this is about?

Dynamic pricing, it seems. My tickets have gone up by £50 since this morning !

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: March 14, 2022 22:11

I snagged a couple GA for Hyde Park 1. Still thinking about changing my flights and doing Hyde Park 2 or possibly Milan just before. We'll see. I'll be happy to just be there for the 60th.

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: March 14, 2022 22:41

Hi All,

I suggest you check the charge total on your confirmation emails for the AMEX AXS presale tickets. I bout a Diamond VIP Experience Tier 2 ticket. I was overcharged by £39.68.

Item Subtotal
Tickets £311.07
Cancellation Protection £17.80
Service Fee £30.00
Total: £397.75

The total should have been £358.87.

Cheers,
SonicD

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 22:45

SonicDreamer
Hi All,

I suggest you check the charge total on your confirmation emails for the AMEX AXS presale tickets. I bout a Diamond VIP Experience Tier 2 ticket. I was overcharged by £39.68.

Item Subtotal
Tickets £311.07
Service Fee £30.00

Cheers,
SonicD

Same Here!!

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 14, 2022 23:14

sarahunwin
What is the difference between Gold Circle East and VIP Diamond View?

F**k all if you get there early and get on that rail, other than GCE being Sir Ron's side and VIP Diamond Sir Keith's side ..... and the B stage being Sir Micks private hangout !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: March 14, 2022 23:25

BeastyBurdeny
I snagged a couple GA for Hyde Park 1. Still thinking about changing my flights and doing Hyde Park 2 or possibly Milan just before. We'll see. I'll be happy to just be there for the 60th.

See you there. I am doing both Hyde Park and Brussels. Also catching a lot of other music.

Date: March 14, 2022 23:26

paulywaul
sarahunwin

F**k all if you get there early and get on that rail, other than GCE being Sir Ron's side and VIP Diamond Sir Keith's side ..... and the B stage being Sir Micks private hangout !

Only true from the audience area perspective. The Diamond VIP Experience gives you (as distinct from the Gold Circle option):

"Enjoy access to the American Express VIP Summer Garden - an exclusive area offering VIP bars, premium food outlets, additional comfortable seating, separate toilet facilities and cloakroom."

The toilets are luxury (equivalent to normal) toilets and in a nearby and relatively queue free compound. Arguably worth the uplift.

Cheers,
SonicD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-14 23:32 by SonicDreamer.

Date: March 14, 2022 23:34

SonicDreamer
paulywaul
sarahunwin

Only true from the audience area perspective. The Diamond VIP Experience gives you (as distinct from the Gold Circle option):

"Enjoy access to the American Express VIP Summer Garden - an exclusive area offering VIP bars, premium food outlets, additional comfortable seating, separate toilet facilities and cloakroom."

The toilets are luxury (equivalent to normal) toilets and in a nearby and relatively queue free compound. Arguably worth the uplift.

Cheers,
SonicD

If everyone with a diamond ticket is in the diamond area anyway, why would early entry matter? It's only useful for GA imo...also I'm not going there to eat and drink but to see the Stones play...so Gold Circle it is for me, some bucks saved that can be invested in a Pit ticket in another city grinning smiley

Posted by: Fishstain ()
Date: March 14, 2022 23:40

I think Tier 2 means the initial launch price has sold out and so the price goes up. It might be worth waiting for another presale to see if more become available at the original price.

Date: March 14, 2022 23:47

Fishstain
I think Tier 2 means the initial launch price has sold out and so the price goes up. It might be worth waiting for another presale to see if more become available at the original price.

Yes. For the Diamond VIP Experience, the price difference between "Launch" and "Tier 2" was £16.00.

Cheers,
SonicD

Posted by: IgotDbluez ()
Date: March 15, 2022 00:02

Was just expecting the tour announcement today, so imagine my surprise when I learned there was a presale in progress already! Only purchased GA for HP#2. My first time in London - I am absolutely giddy.

I booked a nearby hotel a couple of weeks ago. Thanks so much to bv and this site for helping with my plans!

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: March 15, 2022 00:46

Hey, congrats for the tickets you all!! Can you tell me please is there a posibility to print the tickets or they send it to you through post.
Cheers
Ante

Posted by: IGTBA ()
Date: March 15, 2022 00:56

BBrew
Hey, congrats for the tickets you all!! Can you tell me please is there a posibility to print the tickets or they send it to you through post.
Cheers
Ante

Neither unless you take ?? special action. Tics will be on the BST mobile app.

Posted by: Travman87 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 03:06

BBrew
Cheers
Ante

I think tickets will only be available on the app this tour, I sound old but I much prefer the days of getting tickets in the post. Taking your tickets was always so cool. I miss those days

Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: March 15, 2022 03:33

Believe it or not — not every one of the people living in the modern society and times owns a smart phone. I don’t.yawning smiley

Posted by: IgotDbluez ()
Date: March 15, 2022 04:46

Travman87
BBrew
Cheers
Ante

I think tickets will only be available on the app this tour, I sound old but I much prefer the days of getting tickets in the post. Taking your tickets was always so cool. I miss those days

I still try to get a paper ticket when possible - part of my memorabilia! Getting harder and harder to, though. My tix for this are mobile only.

Posted by: JDSAM1994 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 05:33

I’ve never been to Europe and was wondering if anyone has any tips on places to stay that the middle class working man can afford.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 15, 2022 06:15

JDSAM1994
I’ve never been to Europe and was wondering if anyone has any tips on places to stay that the middle class working man can afford.

Posting in the London thread, I'm assuming it's on your itinerary..
I like the "easyhotels" for an inexpensive option.
[www.easyhotel.com]

Works best for a solo traveller or perhaps a couple. Small rooms.
Used them around the UK before and found the few I've stayed in clean, safe, and in good locations.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 15, 2022 07:06

hockenheim95
SonicDreamer
Hi All,

Item Subtotal
Tickets £311.07
Service Fee £30.00

Cheers,
SonicD

Same Here!!

Wow. That's some nerve they got. Take it up with the credit card provider, I guess?

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: March 15, 2022 09:02

RisingStone
Believe it or not — not every one of the people living in the modern society and times owns a smart phone. I don’t.yawning smiley

I am one of them! Don't have smart phone, don't want one either. There has got to be an other option??!! What do you do btw if your phone has a flat battery or your app isn't working? I feel far more secure with a printed ticket.

Date: March 15, 2022 09:03

Regarding the e-tickets: is it necessary to download the app or will they send the ticket via email anyway so that you can only show them that instead of the app? I hate installing unnecessary apps that are cramping the space I could use for pictures and videos instead...

Also it's truly such a bummer they don't always print them anymore...I know the environment and bla bla but they are such nice memories to collect...

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 15, 2022 10:24

I would bet they are going to prefer the mobile app ticket. One thing to consider is they are harder to counterfeit, especially if the QR code/barcode is the kind that changes. I believe some US shows had those kinds of QR codes?

Posted by: dunhill ()
Date: March 15, 2022 11:14

I'm planning to go to HPI with my wife and kids of 8 and 11.
Was thinking Gold East. Is it gonna be comfortable or it's super crowded?
It's my boys first ever rock n' roll show so I don't want them to be panicking or anything.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-15 11:15 by dunhill.

Posted by: Matt1984 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 11:18

Think I’m going to wait for general sale on Friday. Even though this is part of the BST events, I’ve got a feeling there’ll still be some lucky dip tickets available.

Posted by: jstanek ()
Date: March 15, 2022 12:03

FIXED - WORKING WITH AMEX ONLY AGAIN sad smiley

!!FYI!! - you can buy a tickets now, just with the master/visa card smiling smiley

FESTICKET

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-15 12:39 by jstanek.

Posted by: bustabutton ()
Date: March 15, 2022 12:16

I'm thinking the same thing, 7 year old daughter (and wife) HPII Diamond. I'm concerned about the crowd and the little one staring at people's backs. I've been in PITs before and humans are usually pretty cool about letting younger ones go to the front, but you can't guarantee that will happen on your special night. I just really want to give her the gift of being so close to the boys on stage. It is a completely different experience seated and further back. She will get bored after a while and my heart will be broken.

Posted by: deeeskannnie ()
Date: March 15, 2022 12:20

Have the 'presale'-links for tomorrow been sent yet?
Thought I read on FB (Shidoobee etc.) that some people already received an e-mail about that.
Nothing here, for now...

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 31

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1828
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home