Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031Next
Current Page: 30 of 31
Re: London UK 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: July 2, 2022 12:00

Just went yesterday to watch the Adele concert from behind the fence and it was actually very nice. Good sound. If anyone likes her music I recommend to go tonight, after all those are her only two concerts scheduled. And there even were some fireworks in the end for a change winking smiley

But I'm really excited for the show tomorrow!!!!

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: July 2, 2022 12:08

petewasbristol
Big Al
A hideous t-shirt design, I must say. It’s almost somewhat reminiscent of puked-up broccoli. At least, that’s the vibe the design is giving me!

It's so bad ...that I can't resist buying it! This t shirt/litho was not on sale at Hyde Park last Saturday so it wouldn't surprise me if they became quite sort after in the future.

I’m thinking the same.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: July 2, 2022 12:12

ProfessorWolf
Hairball
The green on black has a Frankenstein meets Exorcist look to it...reminiscent of a rotting apple, or a dish of leftover old guacamole....
London deserved much better!

absolutely

i defy anyone to show me a worst poster from them

seriously it's so bad i almost want one just to prove it really was made

I think the Liverpool one is far worse.
syrel

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: July 2, 2022 12:25

Hi there,
anyone who is going to buy ticket for 3.July please check the all sold out section. Unfortunately there are lot's of people who can not go because of covid.
Please help them to buy their ticket if it is possible.
Thanks for your help!

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: July 2, 2022 12:28

The Madrid one was nice, wasn't it?

I actually like the Hyde Park one, it's The Stones in the park, in green on the green, amidst trees and lakes. I doesn't look good on the black tee, through, all green might have looked better - but how many people are buying green shirts?

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: July 2, 2022 12:56

Papo
The Madrid one was nice, wasn't it?

I actually like the Hyde Park one, it's The Stones in the park, in green on the green, amidst trees and lakes. I doesn't look good on the black tee, through, all green might have looked better - but how many people are buying green shirts?

Actually I do not like that almost every event thsirt are black. I would buy green one or other colour smiling smiley

Date: July 2, 2022 13:46

Any setlist predictions for tomorrow night?

I predict the following special treats:
Mother's Little Helper (instead of Rainbow)
Monkey Man (instead of Can't you hear me...)
Little T&A (instead of Connection)

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 2, 2022 13:59

Different opener? JJF?

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: July 2, 2022 14:39

I predict LSTNT instead of 19th.

Date: July 2, 2022 14:43

Love to hear Memory Motel, but it’s not going to happen.

I hope Keith does Happy.

I’ve be happy with mother’s little helper.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: July 2, 2022 14:51

maybe like a rolling stone, mothers little helper (either it gets played or not at all this tour), and i'd like to hear shine a light

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: July 2, 2022 14:56

A rare hope would be Keith to do Too Rude, as Steve Jordan has played this with Keef before. (Another rare hope connected to Steve is Almost Hear You Sigh.)

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 2, 2022 15:05

I'd like 'Out of control'........

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: July 2, 2022 15:08

Topi
Different opener? JJF?

If they do this, SFM is dropped and that is unfavourable for me

Date: July 2, 2022 15:15

I don't think that they open with anything other than SFM, regarding a possible release I think the set will be structured basically the same as last week.

I looooove SFM as an opener!

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 2, 2022 15:23

Papo
I don't think that they open with anything other than SFM, regarding a possible release I think the set will be structured basically the same as last week.

A possible release? Where did you hear that? I don't think there were additional cameras for a big production like in 2013 where everything was full of cameras, many on big cranes.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: July 2, 2022 16:20

hockenheim95
Papo

A possible release? Where did you hear that? I don't think there were additional cameras for a big production like in 2013 where everything was full of cameras, many on big cranes.

Do you really think they'll release live stuff with Jordan on drums (while there are more than enough NoFilter shows with Charlie Watts)?

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: July 2, 2022 16:53

Topi
Different opener? JJF?

If they opened with JJF what would they close with? In the old days it would have been Brown Sugar but difficult to think of a replacement with the same impact now. SFM is the perfect opener and JJF the perfect closer so I hope they leave it as is.

Posted by: Matt1984 ()
Date: July 2, 2022 17:13

slewan
hockenheim95
Papo

Do you really think they'll release live stuff with Jordan on drums (while there are more than enough NoFilter shows with Charlie Watts)?

I don’t think they’ll release live material without Charlie. I know we had the bonus LP with live tracks in the HONK release, but I’d love a full No Filter live album.

Posted by: bertrichards ()
Date: July 2, 2022 17:16

Matt1984
...I’d love a full No Filter live album.
Same here.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: July 2, 2022 19:09

rebelrebel
Topi
Different opener? JJF?

If they opened with JJF what would they close with? In the old days it would have been Brown Sugar but difficult to think of a replacement with the same impact now. SFM is the perfect opener and JJF the perfect closer so I hope they leave it as is.
I think SFM has the same impact. It could take JJFs spot if JJF is the opener. They could play an extended jam at the end of it just like they did at the 2017 No Filter shows.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: July 2, 2022 19:19

Can I take a picnic blanket in to the show?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 2, 2022 19:27

Yes, you can.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: July 2, 2022 20:18

Can you take snacks to the show?

Posted by: dunhill ()
Date: July 2, 2022 20:19

Are you supposed to transfer tickets to the rest of your party or, as in my case coming to the show with my wife and kids, I can keep all 4 tickets on my mobile?

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 2, 2022 20:23

dunhill
Are you supposed to transfer tickets to the rest of your party or, as in my case coming to the show with my wife and kids, I can keep all 4 tickets on my mobile?

yes as long as you all go in together (olbviously)

Posted by: dunhill ()
Date: July 2, 2022 20:31

daspyknows
dunhill

Thank you. Sorry for posing all these questions but we’re all pretty shocked by what happened to us yesterday upon our arrival.
Booking.com cancelled both our hotel and transfer reservations and we had to pay an extra 1.000 GBP for our hotel.
We also lost one piece of luggage, therefore I am not so confident any longer about lots of things and don’t wanna get my family and the friends we’re travelling with through anymore stress.

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: July 2, 2022 20:48

Apologies if this was discussed before:

Can all tickets for a group/family be on one phone or everybody must have them in their mobile?

Thanks

Date: July 2, 2022 21:05

dunhill
daspyknows
dunhill

Thank you. Sorry for posing all these questions but we’re all pretty shocked by what happened to us yesterday upon our arrival.
Booking.com cancelled both our hotel and transfer reservations and we had to pay an extra 1.000 GBP for our hotel.
We also lost one piece of luggage, therefore I am not so confident any longer about lots of things and don’t wanna get my family and the friends we’re travelling with through anymore stress.

So sorry to read that. I hope that the rest of your trip will be a blast and you will habe a great night tomorrow.

Date: July 2, 2022 21:05

MartinB
Apologies if this was discussed before:

Can all tickets for a group/family be on one phone or everybody must have them in their mobile?

Thanks

Can be on one phone.

I had 6 on mine last week, but obviously you have to be together.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031Next
Current Page: 30 of 31

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1590
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home