Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031Next
Current Page: 28 of 31
Re: London UK 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: June 29, 2022 11:43

Hi guys,
In London - can we pay everywhere by Visa cards? They are not stick to the cash?

thanks

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 29, 2022 11:52

Card payments are fine pretty much everywhere.

Date: June 29, 2022 12:16

Topi
Card payments are fine pretty much everywhere.

Thanks Topi smiling smiley

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: June 29, 2022 12:37

hockenheim95
Sadly catched COVID and can't make it to Hyde Park II :-( Have to sell my GC tickets. At least I've been at HP I and that was a real great show! Enjoy the second show everyone!

Sorry to read that.

I’ve come down with a sore throat etc, did a test and thankfully negative.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 29, 2022 12:41

Tumlin73
hockenheim95
Sadly catched COVID and can't make it to Hyde Park II :-( Have to sell my GC tickets. At least I've been at HP I and that was a real great show! Enjoy the second show everyone!

Sorry to read that.

Thanks. My test changed to positive yesterday with symptoms since sunday. So you'll never know. But I am happy to see the Stones again in Brussels

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 29, 2022 12:45

Tumlin73
hockenheim95

Sorry to read that.

I’m feeling rough too with a temperature and sore throat which may or may not be COVID. My mum’s dropping off a pack of lateral flow tests later. I’ve never even taken a test before. I’ll probably end up skipping the 2nd show to be safe. No ticket yet anyway.

Date: June 29, 2022 13:55

grzegorz67
Tumlin73
hockenheim95

Sorry to read that.

I’m feeling rough too with a temperature and sore throat which may or may not be COVID. My mum’s dropping off a pack of lateral flow tests later. I’ve never even taken a test before. I’ll probably end up skipping the 2nd show to be safe. No ticket yet anyway.

I’m kind of sweating for Sunday, brought a Diamond vip ticket, feel a bit better today thou.

Date: June 29, 2022 15:58

Tumlin73
grzegorz67
Tumlin73
hockenheim95

Sorry to read that.

I’m kind of sweating for Sunday, brought a Diamond vip ticket, feel a bit better today thou.

Drink lots of liquid, get lots of rest and you'll probably be fine. I'm near Swindon so can delay my decision to attend to on the day and see how I feel. I was at the IORR show and front row golden circle in the park so probably quite exposed.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: June 29, 2022 17:36

Sam Fender cancelled his gig at Rock Werchter.
He was supposed to play there this friday.

“@RockWerchter
#update Unfortunately Sam Fender has tonsillitis and will be unable to perform his shows at St Gallen and Rock Werchter this week. Charles will replace him at The Barn.”

Date: June 29, 2022 17:57

grzegorz67
Tumlin73
grzegorz67
Tumlin73
hockenheim95

Sorry to read that.

Drink lots of liquid, get lots of rest and you'll probably be fine. I'm near Swindon so can delay my decision to attend to on the day and see how I feel. I was at the IORR show and front row golden circle in the park so probably quite exposed.

My Mrs reckons I caught it from the IORR venue, very hot downstairs and a bit cool walking back to the hotel. Feel a lot better today and just cut the grass.hot smiley

Date: June 30, 2022 12:19

Tumlin73
grzegorz67
Tumlin73
grzegorz67
Tumlin73
hockenheim95

Sorry to read that.

My Mrs reckons I caught it from the IORR venue, very hot downstairs and a bit cool walking back to the hotel. Feel a lot better today and just cut the grass.hot smiley

If you can cut the grass then you'll be fine. I've just tested positive for COVID so definitely won't be there on Sunday.

Date: June 30, 2022 13:05

grzegorz67
Tumlin73
grzegorz67
Tumlin73
grzegorz67
Tumlin73
hockenheim95

Sorry to read that.

If you can cut the grass then you'll be fine. I've just tested positive for COVID so definitely won't be there on Sunday.

Sorry to read that.

All the best.

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: June 30, 2022 13:15

Are you guys still required to test in the UK? Just curious. In Poland, for example, tests are not obligatory and even if you have Covid, you are not required to self-isolate anymore - up to you & your doctor to decide if it's better to lie down for a few days.

Posted by: MisterO ()
Date: June 30, 2022 15:15

Is anyone hoping that Bill makes a guest appearance?

Date: June 30, 2022 15:37

wickerman
Are you guys still required to test in the UK? Just curious. In Poland, for example, tests are not obligatory and even if you have Covid, you are not required to self-isolate anymore - up to you & your doctor to decide if it's better to lie down for a few days.

No.

You can do a self test, obviously if you’re feeling unwell.

I think if you have been double dosed, then it’s up to you if you isolate or not, but I stand to be corrected thou.

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: June 30, 2022 17:03

MisterO

Not me.

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: June 30, 2022 17:32

Papo
MisterO

Not me.

I saw him going backstage after the gig on Saturday

Posted by: MickDaseway ()
Date: June 30, 2022 18:25

MisterO

this hope stuck with me....

Posted by: Marylou59 ()
Date: June 30, 2022 20:14

I'd like to apologize for not replying sooner to those who gave me good advice to obtain my QR code. I had to solve a big problem : the Airbnb we had booked was cancelled by the owner because of Covid in the building a Day before we had to live France. I had to find another place to stay.
So many thanks to Topi, oxegen, Papo, Tumlin73 !! I used my AXS account as you told me and my code appeared ! It's great to find help here !
Thanks to you all !
Marylou

Date: June 30, 2022 20:32

Marylou59
I'd like to apologize for not replying sooner to those who gave me good advice to obtain my QR code. I had to solve a big problem : the Airbnb we had booked was cancelled by the owner because of Covid in the building a Day before we had to live France. I had to find another place to stay.
So many thanks to Topi, oxegen, Papo, Tumlin73 !! I used my AXS account as you told me and my code appeared ! It's great to find help here !
Thanks to you all !
Marylou

Sorry to read about your troubles. Glad it’s worked out for you.

Posted by: Sodacityflyguy ()
Date: June 30, 2022 21:57

I work for a major carrier so wanted to give everyone a heads up for all you leaving from Heathrow after Sunday's show!! The line for security leaving Heathrow this past Monday was 45 mins for me. I was there at 8:15am for a 11am flight. I know others who arrived at the airport at 9am and it was 1-2hours at that point. Leaving tomorrow from US for Sunday's show and then on to Amsterdam!
!!!Btw This program Starts July 1st.

[thepointsguy.com]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 30, 2022 23:19

Tumlin73
grzegorz67
Tumlin73
grzegorz67
Tumlin73
grzegorz67
Tumlin73
hockenheim95

Sorry to read that.

Sorry to read that.

All the best.

Just catching up with all this, and even though I've been reading about a "5th wave" of Covid spread in the UK, didn't realize it was currently so prevalent - wishing you all the best.
A friend of mine tested positive after the Hyde Park show, and even though he's doing OK now, it was a bit rough for him the first few days.
Here in the US with the 4th of July celebrations happening this weekend, there's many dire predictions about a new surge...it ain't over...

Posted by: tinnitus ()
Date: July 1, 2022 10:57

I've tested Covid positive this week & am gutted, I've been really looking forward to Sunday.

Anyone know how to go about selling tickets? I've two diamond VIP.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 1, 2022 11:05

tinnitus

Anyone know how to go about selling tickets?

Have a look at the All Sold Out section - [iorr.org] .

Posted by: tinnitus ()
Date: July 1, 2022 11:05

Thank you!

Posted by: dunhill ()
Date: July 1, 2022 12:21

Does anyone know the on show time of all opening acts for Sunday?

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 1, 2022 12:25

dunhill

show times are all on the BST app

Date: July 1, 2022 12:26

dunhill

I would like to know about that too, Haven't find any information though...

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:02

The Dinner Party 3:40 PM - 4:20 PM
Courtney Barnett 4:50 PM - 5:40 PM
Sam Fender 6:20 PM - 7:20 PM
The Rolling Stones 8:05 PM - 10:20 PM

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 1, 2022 14:29

BowieStone
Sam Fender cancelled his gig at Rock Werchter.
He was supposed to play there this friday.

“@RockWerchter
#update Unfortunately Sam Fender has tonsillitis and will be unable to perform his shows at St Gallen and Rock Werchter this week. Charles will replace him at The Barn.”

Was at Rock Werchter yesterday. Beck pulled a no show. Metallica supposed to play after one cancellation. RHCP also have Covid issues. That said amazing festival. First Aid Kit, War on Drugs and Pearl Jam were amazing.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031Next
Current Page: 28 of 31

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1618
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home