Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2021222324252627282930...LastNext
Current Page: 25 of 31
Re: London UK 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: June 23, 2022 22:30

The Worst.
DandelionPowderman
The Worst.
I must use the AXS app for Hyde Park 2, but O2 Venue App for Hyde Park 1. Anyone else experiencing this? I finally got the AXS app working, but can't figure out this O2 App.

Why can't you use the BST-app?

I can use the BST app, but only the ticket for the 3rd of July is showing. Not the 25th of June.
I've borrowed an i-Phone.
The ticket I bought thru AXS is working, but the ticket I bought thru Ticketmaster won't show up in the app. I have two different accounts (one for AXS and for Ticketmaster), and I can only log in with AXS account. The app rejets when I log in with Ticketmaster credentials. I don't know how to transfer the ticket from Ticketmaster to the BST app.

I'm so fed up with this digitalizing. I feel so alienated by it. It’s a hard time to be a luddite.

At the moment I’m not bothering transferring from AXS to the BST app. I have the qr code on the AXS app and can’t see the point of having to download another app.

Date: June 23, 2022 22:55

The Worst.
DandelionPowderman
The Worst.
I must use the AXS app for Hyde Park 2, but O2 Venue App for Hyde Park 1. Anyone else experiencing this? I finally got the AXS app working, but can't figure out this O2 App.

I can use the BST app, but only the ticket for the 3rd of July is showing. Not the 25th of June.
The ticket I bought thru AXS is working, but the ticket I bought thru Ticketmaster won't show up in the app. I have two different accounts (one for AXS and for Ticketmaster), and I can only log in with AXS account. The app rejets when I log in with Ticketmaster credentials. I don't know how to transfer the ticket from Ticketmaster to the BST app.

I'm so fed up with this digitalizing. I feel so alienated by it. It’s a hard time to be a luddite.

What a mess! BTW, what is the O2 venue-app? Is that a valid app for BST?

You are sure you have the right email/login for Ticketmaster? You better ask for help at Ticketmaster UK on Facebook. They are replying quickly now.

Good luck!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-23 22:56 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 23, 2022 23:39

Tumlin73
The Worst.
DandelionPowderman
The Worst.

At the moment I’m not bothering transferring from AXS to the BST app. I have the qr code on the AXS app and can’t see the point of having to download another app.

Same. I have the AXS app generating a refreshing QR code and that will do me I think.

Posted by: stoneskid ()
Date: June 24, 2022 00:57

Simon thanks for the heads up, looks good.

You totally saved me.

Also no issues w the tube tonight. Lets hope it stays that way.

Fanch, lets meet up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-24 01:01 by stoneskid.

Posted by: pjb ()
Date: June 24, 2022 01:19

Came through Heathrow this afternoon straight thru in 10mins bags etc as apposed to LA yesterday 2.5 hours to get thru customs now watching Chuck Berry doc on tv roll on Sat

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: June 24, 2022 01:52

The Worst.
DandelionPowderman
The Worst.

maybe try changing the email adress of your ticketmaster account, then create a new account (with same email) on the BST-app? You will end up with two accounts, one for hyde park 1 and one for hyde park 2.

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 24, 2022 02:07

The Worst: what happens if you just refresh your BST app when you're at "my tickets"?

Posted by: Travman87 ()
Date: June 24, 2022 02:23

Not long to go everyone, very excited.
What time is everyone hoping to arrive on Saturday? I have a gold circle east ticket and want to know what time I should get there. Any assistance would be great smiling smiley I'll be wearing the long sleeve Stones White Carnaby shirt with shorts so say hi if you see me.

Date: June 24, 2022 02:25

Tumlin73
The Worst.
DandelionPowderman
The Worst.

My e-mail from BST Hyde Park earlier today mentioned that access will ONLY be by the BST Hyde Park app so I suggest everyone to download that one.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 24, 2022 08:29

Hope Sasha is alright and is able to return to the stage!!!

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 24, 2022 08:49

You will need the BST app whether you like it or not. It uses the AXS platform so all tickets from AXS, Ticketmaster and Festicket (If they didn't f up your order) will appear in one place. The barcode will say where it was purchased originally. Also be aware AXS can mistake you for a bot at any time and force you to go through a tech support chat to unbot your account. Happened to be once while trying to undo the Festicket snafu. Good luck everyone and see you all there.

Posted by: SimonN ()
Date: June 24, 2022 10:56

stoneskid
Simon thanks for the heads up, looks good.
You totally saved me.
Also no issues w the tube tonight. Lets hope it stays that way.
Fanch, lets meet up

Hi SK,

Result! Nice one,

Cheers,

Simon.

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: June 24, 2022 11:29

Good job I read this thread because I arrogantly assumed that I would be able to use the AXS app to show my tickets for entry on the day. Thanks everyone!

I don't know why they make it so complicated. And what about the presumably large number of people who are simply IT challenged or don't have a mobile phone?

Date: June 24, 2022 11:34

When we booked for the Milan gig, we received printed tickets delivered to London in the post within 10 days. So much better!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 24, 2022 12:26

daspyknows
You will need the BST app whether you like it or not. It uses the AXS platform so all tickets from AXS, Ticketmaster and Festicket (If they didn't f up your order) will appear in one place. The barcode will say where it was purchased originally. Also be aware AXS can mistake you for a bot at any time and force you to go through a tech support chat to unbot your account. Happened to be once while trying to undo the Festicket snafu. Good luck everyone and see you all there.

I downloaded and installed earlier just to be in the safe side. It's straightforward. As long as people use the same ID for both AXS & BST, the ticket QR code imports easily. In fact the BST App is powered by AXS. It's clearly the same QR code generated from the same place.

Date: June 24, 2022 12:51

The entrance for Diamond VIP would seem to be gate 17 (the Garden Entrance) on the west side of the area. That"s where the Elton John Diamond VIP people were lining up this morning. Also checks out with the official map.

However, when I asked the staff just now, they told me Gate 10, which is towards the South Entrance. Go figure. I think that person just had wrong info.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-24 12:53 by Topi.

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: June 24, 2022 13:06

Is it bar code or QR code on the app tickets? I can only see QR code.

thanks

Date: June 24, 2022 13:14

MartinB

thanks

QR code that updates every 60 seconds. That's why printing it doesn't work.

Date: June 24, 2022 13:26

Manofwealthandtaste
When we booked for the Milan gig, we received printed tickets delivered to London in the post within 10 days. So much better!

I've got the latest phone and all the tech etc but I still love the idea of having an actual ticket. You could always keep it as a cool souvenir as well, nowadays as soon as the show is over your digital ticket is lost forever. That's definitely something I would prefer again

Date: June 24, 2022 13:28

Topi
The entrance for Diamond VIP would seem to be gate 17 (the Garden Entrance) on the west side of the area. That"s where the Elton John Diamond VIP people were lining up this morning. Also checks out with the official map.

However, when I asked the staff just now, they told me Gate 10, which is towards the South Entrance. Go figure. I think that person just had wrong info.

How many people were lining up there and what time was that? I'm trying to figure out how early to get there tomorrow for gold circle east ticket

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 24, 2022 13:39

daspyknows

Absolutely correct. The key words here being "whether you like it or not". Do it today, don't leave it until tomorrow ....

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 24, 2022 13:42

daspyknows
MartinB

thanks

QR code that updates every 60 seconds. That's why printing it doesn't work.

Yup ! I tried taking a screenshot, but up came a message saying that I couldn't do that, it was a "security" issue !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: June 24, 2022 14:12

Thanks guys for all your input and help. I have two different accounts, one for each show. It's a bit of a mess, but I think I found the reason for my problems.
I discovered that I had an old AXS account with the same email address I use for Ticketmaster, but different passwords. That's maybe why AXS get confused. So I deleted this AXS account, created a new one with the same password as TM - and it seems to work. But still have two different accounts.

Now I just need to double check that it is the BST app and not AXS app? And in addition to that, I will have to worry about that I could be mistaken for being a robot?! Jesus christ. I really wonder what the service charge is for.

Date: June 24, 2022 14:43

Transfer one of your tickets to yourself using the second account. With all of the tickets in one place you will be OK. That is what I have done with mine.

Date: June 24, 2022 14:51

The Worst.
Thanks guys for all your input and help. I have two different accounts, one for each show. It's a bit of a mess, but I think I found the reason for my problems.
I discovered that I had an old AXS account with the same email address I use for Ticketmaster, but different passwords. That's maybe why AXS get confused. So I deleted this AXS account, created a new one with the same password as TM - and it seems to work. But still have two different accounts.

Now I just need to double check that it is the BST app and not AXS app? And in addition to that, I will have to worry about that I could be mistaken for being a robot?! Jesus christ. I really wonder what the service charge is for.

Yeah it's a bloody mess but glad you got it sorted out.
I would definitely recommend using the BTS app in case there are problems so yeah use that one.

Date: June 24, 2022 15:26

Travman87
Topi

How many people were lining up there and what time was that? I'm trying to figure out how early to get there tomorrow for gold circle east ticket

For Elton, it was about a dozen people in the Diamond VIP line at 10.30 AM. I didn't check any other gates.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 24, 2022 15:37

Well, my bag didn’t make it past my connecting flight to Heathrow. I waited at the baggage carousel for nearly an hour, where a sign read Bags Arriving for my flight. Not a single bag came up during that time, but the sign changed to Bags Delivered. Two disinterested guys working at the enquiry counter, a long wait to be told I ‘should’ have it by Tuesday. Hundreds of bags piled randomly throughout the baggage hall but hardly any people there, nearly deserted, nobody claiming them. And periodic announcements that unclaimed bags will be destroyed ‘for safety.’ I kept most of my essentials in carry on but this is a big drag.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 24, 2022 15:42

Oh no - so sorry to hear that, STG. Join the chaos club. Kahoosier arrived on Tuesday (after 12 hours of delay hell in Schipol) and there's still no sign of his luggage or even any indication of where it might be sad smiley

Date: June 24, 2022 15:44

Just arrived at my hotel, train was easy enough from Brum, even thou the next one was cancelled.
Downloaded the BST app, just to be on the safe side.

Hopefully stumble across a nice wine bar now and hopefully see the Orr group tonight.
Best of luck to everyone.

Date: June 24, 2022 15:44

Just arrived at my hotel, train was easy enough from Brum, even thou the next one was cancelled.
Downloaded the BST app, just to be on the safe side.

Hopefully stumble across a nice wine bar now and hopefully see the Orr group tonight.
Best of luck to everyone.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2021222324252627282930...LastNext
Current Page: 25 of 31

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1871
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home