Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 31
Re: London UK 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Date: June 20, 2022 13:27

Big Al
CaptainCorella

Looks more like Northern Ireland to me!

Yep! Either way, it's a different Hyde Park! London's Hyde Park wouldn't show on a weather forecast map, anyway.

Actually, it did (It said Hyde Park, London) smiling smiley

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: June 20, 2022 13:56

DandelionPowderman
Big Al
CaptainCorella

Looks more like Northern Ireland to me!

Yep! Either way, it's a different Hyde Park! London's Hyde Park wouldn't show on a weather forecast map, anyway.

Actually, it did (It said Hyde Park, London) smiling smiley

Oh! thumbs up

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: June 20, 2022 14:54

I konow it's a silly question for a Stones fan, but how soon should I come to the venue to get a better spot, I have Gold circle East tickets

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: June 20, 2022 15:15

BST App just posted that Stones will be onstage 20.05 to 22.20 - very precise!

Posted by: dierdz ()
Date: June 20, 2022 17:52

Father Ted
dierdz
Hello guys! I was reading about the strikes but I couldn’t understand if them could affect me.

I’m arriving to Gatwik airport the same Saturday, very early. I have to take a train from there to Victoria Station and then another to the Hyde Park.

Somebody with more knowledge about the city and the trains could help me? Thank you and vamo los stoneee!

There is no Gatwick Express service to Victoria running on Saturday.
[www.gatwickexpress.com]

Looks like your best bet will be a Southern train from Gatwick to London Bridge and then tube/bus/walk to Hyde Park.

London Bridge and Gatwick Airport
"Two trains per hour will run between London Bridge and Gatwick Airport, calling at London Bridge, Norwood Junction, East Croydon, Purley, Redhill, Earlswood, Salfords, Horley and Gatwick Airport only."

Great idea! London Bridge is a train station or a city? Or is it literally the London Bridge?

Sorry for my dummy question, but I just was there once and I don't know the city! Thank you!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 20, 2022 18:31

BBrew
I konow it's a silly question for a Stones fan, but how soon should I come to the venue to get a better spot, I have Gold circle East tickets

The first people will line up in the morning.

Note that there are Early Entry tickets for the Golden Circle so those people will get in first anyways. (And probably line up for the early entry as well!)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-20 18:35 by Topi.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 20, 2022 20:08

Anyone ever get tickets ordered from Festicket? I have been trying to reach a human or put in a ticket for a few days. They said tickets should be distributed by June 17th. It is end of business the 20th. I just initiated a chargeback via American Express and they were very helpful. Festicket has no phone number, BST isn't a listed festival so customer service cases can't be submitted, twitter and facebook messenger submissions get a response to go back to their help page where there is a non-existent chat message window.

Posted by: RG ()
Date: June 20, 2022 20:42

I remembered there were some after parties after Hyde Park I in 2013.
Is there something organized as well this year, after the gig?

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: June 20, 2022 23:52

dierdz
Father Ted
dierdz
Hello guys! I was reading about the strikes but I couldn’t understand if them could affect me.

I’m arriving to Gatwik airport the same Saturday, very early. I have to take a train from there to Victoria Station and then another to the Hyde Park.

Somebody with more knowledge about the city and the trains could help me? Thank you and vamo los stoneee!

[www.gatwickexpress.com]

Looks like your best bet will be a Southern train from Gatwick to London Bridge and then tube/bus/walk to Hyde Park.

"Two trains per hour will run between London Bridge and Gatwick Airport, calling at London Bridge, Norwood Junction, East Croydon, Purley, Redhill, Earlswood, Salfords, Horley and Gatwick Airport only."

Great idea! London Bridge is a train station or a city? Or is it literally the London Bridge?

Sorry for my dummy question, but I just was there once and I don't know the city! Thank you!

In this context it's a reference to a train station.

There actually *IS* a "London Bridge across the river Thames. It's the first bridge upstream from Tower Bridge.

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: jmd ()
Date: June 21, 2022 02:35

daspyknows
Anyone ever get tickets ordered from Festicket? I have been trying to reach a human or put in a ticket for a few days. They said tickets should be distributed by June 17th. It is end of business the 20th. I just initiated a chargeback via American Express and they were very helpful. Festicket has no phone number, BST isn't a listed festival so customer service cases can't be submitted, twitter and facebook messenger submissions get a response to go back to their help page where there is a non-existent chat message window.

Thanks for the info. I purchased tickets for Hyde Park 2 through Festicket also. No longer can attend the show as I had to cancel trip due to a medical issue. Would like to figure out a way to resell tickets but can’t proceed with that until tickets are distributed. Starting to look like a real cluster.

Appreciate any updates on this you may have; I used Amex to purchase the tickets too. Thanks!

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 21, 2022 03:02

In that case, I would contact American Express to explain the difficulty and demand a quick fix. BST Hyde Park is, after all, billed as being presented by AMEX.

Posted by: glimmerstone ()
Date: June 21, 2022 10:00

jmd
daspyknows

Thanks for the info. I purchased tickets for Hyde Park 2 through Festicket also. No longer can attend the show as I had to cancel trip due to a medical issue. Would like to figure out a way to resell tickets but can’t proceed with that until tickets are distributed. Starting to look like a real cluster.

Appreciate any updates on this you may have; I used Amex to purchase the tickets too. Thanks!

Just got an email - Ticket from Festicket for July 3 is available in the BST app (no mention of Festicket app).
Logged into BST app with the email used to purchase the order and the ticket is there with changing barcode. Also has a Transfer button.

Posted by: jmd ()
Date: June 21, 2022 10:09

glimmerstone
jmd
daspyknows

Just got an email - Ticket from Festicket for July 3 is available in the BST app (no mention of Festicket app).
Logged into BST app with the email used to purchase the order and the ticket is there with changing barcode. Also has a Transfer button.

Received an identical email a half hour or so ago. Checked BST app; all good. Thanks!

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: June 21, 2022 10:23

And I finally managed to access and transfer tickets from BST App. So the tech worked altho rather last minute.

Now just have to work out how to get to Hyde Park and back without using public transport...

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: June 21, 2022 10:44

London Bridge is a major train station next to the bridge.

From London Bridge station, get the Jubilee Line (tube) westbound to Green Park. Change at Green Park to the Piccadilly Line (tube) westbound to Hyde Park Corner.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 21, 2022 11:10

jmd
glimmerstone
jmd
daspyknows

Received an identical email a half hour or so ago. Checked BST app; all good. Thanks!

same here. good luck on the sales. got one to get rid of but no one rebout tickets yet so the rest have homes. I will never use festicket again.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 21, 2022 11:21

My ticket's on the AXS App so hope their scanners accept that too.

Weather forecast's not looking good for Saturday btw.

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: June 21, 2022 11:48

dierdz
Father Ted
dierdz

[www.gatwickexpress.com]

London Bridge is a major train station in central south London next to the bridge.

From London Bridge station, get the Jubilee Line (tube) westbound to Green Park. Change at Green Park to the Piccadilly Line (tube) westbound to Hyde Park Corner.

Date: June 21, 2022 11:51

grzegorz67

Uh oh. In case it rains, I won't go in early. I've got the Diamond VIP pit anyhow.

Date: June 21, 2022 12:01

grzegorz67
My ticket's on the AXS App so hope their scanners accept that too.

The forecast has changed to the worse, unfortunately. However, it looks like it will dry up round 7. The Stones hit the stage 8:05.

Date: June 21, 2022 12:16

Everybody go back to the pub and only enter the venue at 7!

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: June 21, 2022 12:19

I must use the AXS app for Hyde Park 2, but O2 Venue App for Hyde Park 1. Anyone else experiencing this? I finally got the AXS app working, but can't figure out this O2 App.

Date: June 21, 2022 12:30

The Worst.
I must use the AXS app for Hyde Park 2, but O2 Venue App for Hyde Park 1. Anyone else experiencing this? I finally got the AXS app working, but can't figure out this O2 App.

Why can't you use the BST-app?

Date: June 21, 2022 12:34

DandelionPowderman
The Worst.

For the first show I bought thru AXS, for the second I bought thru Ticketmaster. And they don't deliver tickets to the same app apparently. I am a bit confused. I'm not really a smart phone user, I have to borrow one to get in. I find this whole thing stressful!

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: June 21, 2022 12:35

I bought my tickets on Ticketmaster. I have downloaded the BST app and also the O2 venue app, but so far none of my tickets are showing up on either of those apps

Date: June 21, 2022 12:46

I tried to contact Ticketmaster customer "service". They only provide a chat option which says “We’re sorry, there are no agents available right now. You can contact us by following in the link below” And that link leads back to the chat option.

Date: June 21, 2022 12:52

The Worst.
DandelionPowderman
The Worst.

For the first show I bought thru AXS, for the second I bought thru Ticketmaster. And they don't deliver tickets to the same app apparently. I am a bit confused. I'm not really a smart phone user, I have to borrow one to get in. I find this whole thing stressful!

It's possible to tranfer your ticket from one app to the other.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-21 15:01 by DandelionPowderman.

Date: June 21, 2022 13:03

The Worst: sounds weird that if you bought your ticket thru AXS it wouldn't show on either the BST Hyde Park app or even the AXS app.

What happens if you go to the BST Hyde Park app and enter your AXS login details?

Also, both AXS and Ticketmaster tickets have been (or are being) delivered to the BST Hyde Park app. That's what BST has been saying all along. I haven't seen them mentioning the O2 app at all.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-21 13:08 by Topi.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 21, 2022 13:16

Anyone know if a QR Code on the AXS App will be enough to get me in ? I haven't bothered with the BST App as it seems to be troublesome.

I'll be queueing from early for GC East, rain, hail or shine. A bit of rain won't hurt winking smiley

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: June 21, 2022 13:21

grzegorz67
Anyone know if a QR Code on the AXS App will be enough to get me in ? I haven't bothered with the BST App as it seems to be troublesome.

I'll be queueing from early for GC East, rain, hail or shine. A bit of rain won't hurt winking smiley

Definitely.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 31

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2005
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home