Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 31
Re: London UK 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 18, 2022 16:56

johnnythunders
Has anyone successfully transferred a HP1 ticket yet? Does the other person also need to have the BST app installed on their phone?
I am having problems…

Yes I have. He need a AXS or TM Account. It went without Problems. I have AXS Tickets and just inserted the E-Mail and His Name.

Posted by: arpcap ()
Date: June 18, 2022 17:08

I contacted Festicket and they replied saying the bar code tickets would become active within 48 hours of the concert. Talk about leaving it late!!
If they aren’t active by then goodness what you do because it takes 3 days for them to reply!! I can envisage quite a few people having problems on the day trying to get in. I’ll be printing off all paperwork that I have about my ticket purchases. What a Shambolic system for distributing tickets!!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 18, 2022 19:19

hockenheim95
johnnythunders
Has anyone successfully transferred a HP1 ticket yet? Does the other person also need to have the BST app installed on their phone?
I am having problems…

Yes I have. He need a AXS or TM Account. It went without Problems. I have AXS Tickets and just inserted the E-Mail and His Name.

I bought a Gold Circle East ticket on a secondary site yesterday for just over half price. I had already installed the AXS app on my phone and the ticket was transferred a few hours later, complete with automatically refreshing QR code. All very smooth and straightforward. I just hope the technology doesn’t let them down on the day, which would be catastrophic. Provided it all works then it should be a very effective anti tout measure

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 18, 2022 19:23

Nice score, grzegorz67!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 18, 2022 19:37

Topi
Nice score, grzegorz67!

smiling bouncing smiley. Thanks Topi I’m very pleased. At a price I’m willing to pay winking smiley as usual, Prices are slowly coming down as the clock runs down. I’m staying 2.5 miles away and I plan to join the queue straight after breakfast for s good spot. GC is very big at Hyde Park so anyone planning to arrive later could be in for a shock.

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: June 18, 2022 19:45

I’m planning to park outside London and catch a tube in ( strike allowing ) somewhere around Edgeware to get a tube straight into Russell Square to my hotel.

Anybody know any decent cheap parking places or if there is anywhere better/nearer places?

My Mrs is convinced we will be able to catch the train on the Friday, but I think it will be effected.

Posted by: fanch ()
Date: June 18, 2022 20:30

Yes with Festicket you have to download the BST appli using with the mail registred with your Festicket account and then you got a refeshing QR code just like grzegorz67 told us.
So your phone is really your best friend the 25th !
I also will be in gold circle east, see you there.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: June 19, 2022 01:42

Topi
swimtothemoon
With the BST Hyde Park Ap, it simply shows a screen that says AXS mobile ID
with a square QR code in the middle of the screen. There is no title as to what
the tickets are for and it shows my email address also. There are two screens which show the exact same thing. Is this what everyone else has in their AP?
Very confusing.

No, those are not your actual tickets. You still have to wait until the tickets are delivered. Then you will see them in the app when you go to "my tickets" and refresh.

Which show are you talking about and where did you buy the tickets?

I bought Hyde Park #1 on Ticketmaster and for the longest time, I had the same thing appear in the app as you do. But yesterday it changed, all I had to do was go to "my tickets" and hit refresh. Now it lists which tickets and I have. There's only one QR code for two tickets, though.

This is what it looks like:

[i.ibb.co]

[i.ibb.co]

Thanks for your help Topi. Now it’s clear what I should look for when the tickets arrive. My ticket is for the 2nd Hyde Park show in the pit on Ronnie’s side. This will be my first concert in Hyde Park!

Date: June 19, 2022 13:01

Tumlin73
I’m planning to park outside London and catch a tube in ( strike allowing ) somewhere around Edgeware to get a tube straight into Russell Square to my hotel.

Anybody know any decent cheap parking places or if there is anywhere better/nearer places?

My Mrs is convinced we will be able to catch the train on the Friday, but I think it will be effected.

Apologies for bumping this, but any cockney people help me.

Posted by: dierdz ()
Date: June 19, 2022 13:33

Hello guys! I was reading about the strikes but I couldn’t understand if them could affect me.

I’m arriving to Gatwik airport the same Saturday, very early. I have to take a train from there to Victoria Station and then another to the Hyde Park.

Somebody with more knowledge about the city and the trains could help me? Thank you and vamo los stoneee!

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: June 19, 2022 13:59

dierdz
Hello guys! I was reading about the strikes but I couldn’t understand if them could affect me.

I’m arriving to Gatwik airport the same Saturday, very early. I have to take a train from there to Victoria Station and then another to the Hyde Park.

Somebody with more knowledge about the city and the trains could help me? Thank you and vamo los stoneee!

It is very likely there will be no (or very few) trains from Gatwick, see below:

[www.getsurrey.co.uk]

Posted by: dierdz ()
Date: June 19, 2022 18:35

Uggg im already struggling to find and alternative.

Date: June 19, 2022 18:38

swimtothemoon

Thanks for your help Topi. Now it’s clear what I should look for when the tickets arrive. My ticket is for the 2nd Hyde Park show in the pit on Ronnie’s side. This will be my first concert in Hyde Park!

Yeah, no worries. BST Hyde Park said they are rolling out the tickets show by show, platform by platform, so it might still take a while before those July tickets show up.

Date: June 19, 2022 19:10

Any known pre-gig meet ups for a beer?

Posted by: fanch ()
Date: June 19, 2022 20:20

Look at the first page

Posted by: StonesLO ()
Date: June 19, 2022 20:39

MartinB
dierdz

It is very likely there will be no (or very few) trains from Gatwick, see below:

[www.getsurrey.co.uk]

Have a look at the Oxford bus company for a coach to Heathrow and from there the underground or another bus into London. The National Express coaches from Gatwick to Victoria are sold out, Even if you were able to board one of the very few trains which may be running the very real possibility of being stuck on it somewhere along the track due to signalling issues is something you really shouldn't take the chance with. The roads will be busy but with an early enough start you'll make Hyde Park. I'm arriving into Gatwick early too, was planning on seeing friends in the area but priority number 1 is now to ensure I get to London as it will be chaos.

Posted by: WorriedAboutYou ()
Date: June 19, 2022 20:53

Sold my tickets today. Just not worth the hassle, This entire thing has turned into a nightmare.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: June 19, 2022 21:17

I managed to transfer one ticket.

Make sure the person who you want to send the ticket(s) to has a account on axs (i made a account at ticketmaster.co.uk too since i bought the tickets through ticketmaster).

Then transfer the ticket(s) in the BST app (use the same e-mail as on axs/ticketmaster).

In the BST-app the ticket(s) will appear after 10 minutes (hit refresh a few times..)

Hope this helps..

Menno

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: June 19, 2022 21:20

BST for iphone: [apps.apple.com]
for android: [play.google.com]

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: June 19, 2022 21:31

Early weather prediction is not great. Current forecast is rain all afternoon and into the evening for HP1. Plenty of time for that to change though.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Posted by: StonesSmeth99 ()
Date: June 19, 2022 21:45

thunderball
Early weather prediction is not great. Current forecast is rain all afternoon and into the evening for HP1. Plenty of time for that to change though.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

I think that is Hyde park in Leeds. The London forecast is ok after another good Week in the 80s at times. Cooler but should be dry on the weekend

Date: June 19, 2022 21:49

Date: June 19, 2022 23:19

I think there might be light showers for the 25th June.

Date: June 20, 2022 00:11

Tumlin73
I think there might be light showers for the 25th June.

0,1 mm is not really light showers smiling smiley

Date: June 20, 2022 00:41

What's slewan's forecast? winking smiley

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: June 20, 2022 10:20

Hi all, sadly not attending the show but I'm visiting Hyde Park for the day, does anyone know if they will be selling merch outside the entrance to bst? I really want a t shirt and a cup of their selling those haha

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: June 20, 2022 11:51

dierdz

There is no Gatwick Express service to Victoria running on Saturday.
[www.gatwickexpress.com]

Looks like your best bet will be a Southern train from Gatwick to London Bridge and then tube/bus/walk to Hyde Park.

London Bridge and Gatwick Airport
"Two trains per hour will run between London Bridge and Gatwick Airport, calling at London Bridge, Norwood Junction, East Croydon, Purley, Redhill, Earlswood, Salfords, Horley and Gatwick Airport only."

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-20 11:59 by Father Ted.

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: June 20, 2022 12:08

Tumlin73
Tumlin73

Apologies for bumping this, but any cockney people help me.

[tfl.gov.uk]

On Thursday 23 to Sunday 26 June
Strikes on national rail services (nationwide) on Thurs 23 and Sat 25 June
Reduced service on the London Overground and Elizabeth line (where TfL uses national rail assets) as well as parts of the Tube on Thurs 23 and Sat 25 June
London Overground services will run a reduced service from 07:30 on Thurs 23 and Sat 25 June. Complete your journey by 18:00
Disruption following strikes likely on the Tube, Elizabeth line and London Overground on Friday 24 and Sun 26 June

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: June 20, 2022 12:20

StonesSmeth99
thunderball

[www.bbc.co.uk]

I think that is Hyde park in Leeds. The London forecast is ok after another good Week in the 80s at times. Cooler but should be dry on the weekend

Looks more like Northern Ireland to me!

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: June 20, 2022 12:46

CaptainCorella

Looks more like Northern Ireland to me!

Yep! Either way, it's a different Hyde Park! London's Hyde Park wouldn't show on a weather forecast map, anyway.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 31

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1773
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home