Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 31
Re: London UK 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Bandk4011 ()
Date: June 11, 2022 01:06

Kensington area? Thanks very much for your help!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 11, 2022 06:01

I think BST is supposed to publish the venue map before the first weekend. But looks like that in previous years, VIP/FOS customers have entered from "stage right", so to speak, which indeed is the opposite corner from Speaker's Corner, near the Serpentine.

Posted by: UrbanwearTS ()
Date: June 11, 2022 10:17

Has anyone tried to upgrade the HP2 tickets thru the Ticketmaster website, if so any input?? I asked for some info and got this reply.

"Once you have rebooked your tickets through our website.
Please reply to this email with 'Exchange Rebooked’ and your new order reference number.
As soon as it's confirmed we will be happy to refund your original order. You must request a refund before the event date of your original order."

thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-11 10:24 by UrbanwearTS.

Posted by: teleblaster ()
Date: June 11, 2022 17:52

I don't trust Ticketmaster promises of a refund. Been burned by them before, my emails ignored, etc. Approach with care.

Posted by: AshtrayGirl ()
Date: June 11, 2022 18:04

I don't even trust tickmaster UK promises of delivering my ticket to the BST app. This is outrageous at this point. Their customer service doesn't even exist. Automatic responses on socials and emails, no phone number. Instead of being very excited, I'm miserable and anxious. This just can't be legal.

Posted by: Bandk4011 ()
Date: June 11, 2022 21:00

Thanks everyone for the help with my entry location question.
Quick tip for anyone who enjoys craft beer and is planning on checking out Matt Lee's Stones Museum - the Bermondsey Beer Mile is in the same area and has an amazing selection of breweries and tap rooms.

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: June 11, 2022 23:25

UrbanwearTS
Has anyone tried to upgrade the HP2 tickets thru the Ticketmaster website, if so any input?? I asked for some info and got this reply.

"Once you have rebooked your tickets through our website.
Please reply to this email with 'Exchange Rebooked’ and your new order reference number.
As soon as it's confirmed we will be happy to refund your original order. You must request a refund before the event date of your original order."

thanks

I’ve done this before via ticketmaster for other gigs (alanis morisette when sone 2nd row seats appeared and Taylor swift with the kids when better seats were dynamically priced downwards). It worked fine, was refunded a day or two after

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 12, 2022 06:32

Just got a mail that my Ticket for HP II are available in the BST app and If I click on "refresh" they appear for both Shows. I bought Tickets through AXS.

Posted by: strat72 ()
Date: June 12, 2022 08:30

Anything more about the rumoured Royal Albert Hall gig? Were said rumours total BS?

Posted by: cs2003 ()
Date: June 14, 2022 00:37

General admission tickets for Hyde Park 1 26th June were available today, I put one in my basket but it kept refusing my card, tried 5 or 6 times and gave up.
Rang my bank to ask if they had blocked my card but they said no.
Tried a bit later and GA tickets were gone.
I think this was Ticketmaster trying to hook customer into panic buying a more expensive ticket.

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: June 14, 2022 14:23

Response to my enquiry to Ticketmaster about non-availability of my tickets:

"Tony N. (Ticketmaster UK)
Jun 14, 2022, 12:14 GMT+1

Hi Simon,

Thank you for reaching us with your concerns.

Tickets for BST Hyde Park 2022 will be delivered via the BST Hyde Park App, so you'll need to download the app on your mobile and sign up with the same email address you used to place your order so that you can access your tickets.

Don’t worry if you can’t see your order in the BST Hyde Park App straight away. Your tickets will be available to download in the app closer to the event. We will notify you by email when your tickets are ready to download. This should be no later than 48 hours before the event date (if booked prior to the week before the event), otherwise, tickets will show up to 24 hours before the event.

To know how to transfer your tickets from BST Hydepark App, please refer to this link [www.bst-hydepark.com]

If there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best Wishes,
Tony N.
Ticketmaster Customer Care Team "

Date: June 14, 2022 15:04

This is the only plausible reply I got so far from various customer service-people:

Hi Bard,

Hope this email finds you well and thank you for contacting AXS and BST Hyde-Park.

The digital tickets have not yet been sent out (which is also why you are getting the error message at this moment in time). When they do, you should be receiving a separate email notification, with instructions on how to access them.

Hope this helps, have a lovely day and keep safe in the meantime.

Kind regards,
Georgios
Contact Centre Assistant – AXS UK

I hope he's right, and that the app will recognise my email when they send out the tickets. I have my doubts, though, as some of my friends who haven't received their tickets have no email trouble with the app.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 14, 2022 16:33

Please do NOT use this forum for selling or buying tickets. There is a separate forum for ticket trading here - All Sold Out.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-14 16:35 by bv.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 14, 2022 18:55

BST Hyde Park now tweeted that Ticketmaster buyers can expect to receive their tickets over the course of the next week.

Date: June 14, 2022 20:07

thumbs up

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 14, 2022 23:10

Just saw this posted from Bill Wyman.. looks like this gallery has several photo exhibits worth checking out.

Definitely will take Bill's recommendation in between London shows smileys with beer
Bill's looking great.. not likely, but would be such a treat if he joined them in London again.

Bill Wyman
@bill_wyman
Bill spent yesterday evening at the Iconic Images Gallery in Chelsea, where several of his photos of the Stones are currently being exhibited for sale.

Stop by if you’re in the area, or find a larger collection of Bill’s photography in his book ‘Stones From The Inside’.
BWHQ

[twitter.com]

[iconicimages.net]

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: June 14, 2022 23:37

MisterDDDD
Just saw this posted from Bill Wyman.. looks like this gallery has several photo exhibits worth checking out.

Definitely will take Bill's recommendation in between London shows smileys with beer
Bill's looking great.. not likely, but would be such a treat if he joined them in London again.
Thanks MisterDDDD. I will be sure to check this out!

Bill Wyman
@bill_wyman
Bill spent yesterday evening at the Iconic Images Gallery in Chelsea, where several of his photos of the Stones are currently being exhibited for sale.

Stop by if you’re in the area, or find a larger collection of Bill’s photography in his book ‘Stones From The Inside’.
BWHQ

[twitter.com]

[iconicimages.net]

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: June 15, 2022 16:19

Looks like the rail strike is gonna mean it's a car trip down to London.
Gonna be arriving on the Friday and leaving Sunday.
Anybody got any tips where to park close to centre for that duration.
Preferrably free parking.
Primrose Hill ?Any ideas ?

Cheers!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 15, 2022 16:42

stargroover
Looks like the rail strike is gonna mean it's a car trip down to London.
Gonna be arriving on the Friday and leaving Sunday.
Anybody got any tips where to park close to centre for that duration.
Preferrably free parking.
Primrose Hill ?Any ideas ?

Cheers!

Chiswick (West London, ear A4/M4) around Turnham Green Station is pretty good. There's a side street called the Orchard I've parked at for a few gigs. Parking was unrestricted at weekends back then (2012-15) but not sure if still the case. Turnham Green is where Zone 2 meets Zone 3.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: June 15, 2022 16:55

In the BST app can you sign in without having bought tickets? When I click on sign in I'm only getting a message "thank you".

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: June 15, 2022 17:13

The same here. Just a 'Thank you"...

Date: June 15, 2022 17:58

Anyone thinking of driving might want to look at the 'PArk4Night' website / phone App for possible locations:

[park4night.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-15 17:59 by no stone unturned.

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: June 15, 2022 19:52

Thanks for your input there no stone unturned and grzegorgz67

Posted by: StonesLO ()
Date: June 15, 2022 22:39

I'm flying into Gatwick on the 25th and just booked a bus to Heathrow where I'll take the underground into Central London. If anyone else is using Gatwick and planning to do similar due to the rail strike; National express coaches are sold out on the Gatwick to London Victoria route (except the times which won't suit any of us going to Hyde Park). I used the 'Oxford Bus Company-Airline' which had seats left to Heathrow. Looking increasingly unlikely the strike will be called off, its going to be chaos for a few days.

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: June 15, 2022 23:18

Travelling down to London on the Friday, the day before the last day of the strike it appears the trains will be all over the place, so I’ll probably end up driving and paying around £20 a night to park. eye popping smiley

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: June 16, 2022 01:08

StonesLO
I'm flying into Gatwick on the 25th and just booked a bus to Heathrow where I'll take the underground into Central London. If anyone else is using Gatwick and planning to do similar due to the rail strike; National express coaches are sold out on the Gatwick to London Victoria route (except the times which won't suit any of us going to Hyde Park). I used the 'Oxford Bus Company-Airline' which had seats left to Heathrow. Looking increasingly unlikely the strike will be called off, its going to be chaos for a few days.

Aren't the tubes going to be affected too? I had an email from tfl suggesting they will be.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 16, 2022 01:42

Tube strike details can be found here:

[tfl.gov.uk]

Posted by: Scooby ()
Date: June 16, 2022 09:05

I will be driving down from the West Midlands on the Saturday morning. I was getting the train down but that ain’t happening.

So if anyone wants to car share and contribute towards the fuel costs HMU. I’m staying over in Bayswater after the gig so please bear that in mind.

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: June 16, 2022 09:39

Important information from anyone traveling to England from European mainland:
Nowadays you need a traveler's passport to enter Great Britain. The last time I went there my "normal" passport/ ID card would do, but not anymore.
In Germany it can take weeks to get a traveler's pass (Reisepass), but there is an option for an express version of the "Reisepass" which takes only 4-6 days to get.

Date: June 16, 2022 12:30

Papo
Important information from anyone traveling to England from European mainland:
Nowadays you need a traveler's passport to enter Great Britain. The last time I went there my "normal" passport/ ID card would do, but not anymore.
In Germany it can take weeks to get a traveler's pass (Reisepass), but there is an option for an express version of the "Reisepass" which takes only 4-6 days to get.

It takes months in Norway now to get a passport. There's a shortage of raw material from the supplier of the passports (a scandal!).

I almost didn't make it. I was first told it would take minimum two months. Luckily, my gig with the IORR Band sufficed as a "work travel", and I got a new passport in one day because of the gig!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 31

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1613
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home