Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 31
Re: London UK 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 3, 2022 16:56

Come on, Ashtraygirl, they're working on it. I would only start to worry if the tickets don't appear over the next 7 days, the timeline BST referred to yesterday. And even then there's time to contact them. BST Hyde Psrk responds pretty quickly on Twitter and Facebook, at least they did yesterday.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-03 16:56 by Topi.

Posted by: AshtrayGirl ()
Date: June 3, 2022 16:56

If there was a possibility of phisical normal paper tickets, trust me, I would pick such without hesitation. I never rely on any apps at gigs. This is going to be my first time. And hopefully last time.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 3, 2022 17:17

Hyde Park-1 tix now in my AXS account.. (!!!)

Shows still pending in the BST app.. as well as HP-2.

*edit- now available in both the AXS and BST apps!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-03 18:20 by MisterDDDD.

Date: June 3, 2022 17:24

My Ticketmaster account still says:

"We will email you when your tickets are ready, along with the details of how to access them."

Date: June 3, 2022 20:47

Tier 2 is just what they call the price point. It doesn't really mean anything.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 3, 2022 20:57

Looks like HP1 presale tickets transferred. The non presale still TBD

Posted by: wildhorse24 ()
Date: June 3, 2022 20:57

Thanks Topi smiling smiley

Date: June 4, 2022 12:38

Looks like if you bought your ticket via AXS, they are now delivering them into the AXS app.

The delivery confirmation e-mails are being sent out and they say that both the AXS app and the BST Hyde Park can indeed be used to access the tickets.

Just saw somebody post a screenshot of the e-mail on Facebook.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 4, 2022 12:53

The email..

Good news Michael , your tickets are in your account.

With AXS Mobile ID, all you need is the Venue or AXS mobile app to use your tickets.

1. Get the Venue or AXS mobile app through the links below.
2. Open the app and sign in to your AXS account to see your tickets.
3. Show the tickets in the app at the venue entrance and get them scanned to enter.

On event night, please ensure you have downloaded the latest version of the app, your phones date and time settings are set to automatic and screen is set to maximum brightness.
If you're attending with a group, why not take the opportunity to transfer tickets to them in advance of the show? Follow the simple steps to do this here.

iOS app on iTunes Android app on Google Play
Please note, If you have bought or sold tickets for a show via AXS or the venue website, then AXS Official Resale is the only legitimate way to buy and sell tickets. If you purchase resale tickets through other websites, you may be refused access to the venue.

Date: June 4, 2022 13:00

Sounds good, the only question now is whether those who bought from Ticketmaster can also use the AXS app instead of the BST one, but I don't think that matters much, really.

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: June 4, 2022 21:46

Ready to transfer for the AXS app

I am selling 2 tickets to London. 1 for 6/25 and the other for 7/3. Golden circle east. Each one I sell for 265 dollars. Write me at maxicamp86@gmail.com

Date: June 8, 2022 10:26

Guess what, still no Hyde Park #1 tickets on the BST app for me.

Went to TM UK's info pages and they say the following:

Don’t worry if you can’t see your order in the BST Hyde Park App straight away. Your tickets will be available to download in the app closer to the event. We will notify you by email when your tickets are ready to download. This should be no later than 48 hours before the event date (if booked prior to the week before the event), otherwise tickets will show up to 24 hours before the event.

[help.ticketmaster.co.uk]-

Date: June 8, 2022 10:36

Topi, same here. But I'm doing my best not to panic yet.

Date: June 8, 2022 10:44

Yes, there's still time, but what I would like to know is:

Has anybody who ordered their Hyde Park tickets from Ticketmaster received them yet?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-08 11:09 by Topi.

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: June 8, 2022 13:22

From Ticketmaster:

How can I download my tickets to the app?

We will be in touch via email when your tickets are available to download to the app. Customers with tickets to the first weekend of shows will be able to download their tickets first, within the next 7 days. Tickets for second and third weekend customers will follow.

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: June 8, 2022 15:36

Dear Crawdaddy, this was in 2007. in Budapest, a night before the concert. I see you will be at Hyde Park, hope to see you there. I am coming to the 1. concert together with my girlfriend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-08 15:40 by BBrew.

Date: June 8, 2022 18:41

Topi
Yes, there's still time, but what I would like to know is:

Has anybody who ordered their Hyde Park tickets from Ticketmaster received them yet?

I wrote a message on twitter to BST Hydepark regarding TM tickets and they replied:

"Hi, tickets are in the process of being dispatched. You will receive notification that they’re ready to download in the next 7 days. If you still need to attend the box office onsite for whatever reason, it’ll be open from 12pm."

Date: June 9, 2022 19:57

The app still won't recognise my email. I've contacted Hyde Park, BST, AXS and Ticketmaster. Only getting idiotic answers. Not sure why this is so hard to fix.

I'm worried now...

Date: June 9, 2022 20:43

People have major issues with Tickmaster UK regardless of the event. I'm very concerned as well. All I've got from their customer service is a generic response.

Date: June 9, 2022 22:25

The 7 days that BST referred to on June 2 have now passed.

And now they quote another 7 days?

Date: June 9, 2022 22:38

Waiting on both TM and Festicket for Stones & Eagles Bought for friends and both telling in-process.

Posted by: Djuro ()
Date: June 10, 2022 00:49

BST doesn't recognise my email, but have checked TM account and tickets are there for both shows. Also says they will be available in event app no later than 5 days before the show.
Thing is that I need to skip the first show because of private reasons and in the account says resale and transfer isn't available at the moment. Very strange. Anyone knows why or was or will it be available? Don't want the ticket to go to waste and I lose money. It's a Early entry Golden circle East, so pit ticket Ronnie's side. Hoppefully the buttons will be available on TM and before 5 days from the show when they might be available in the app.

Date: June 10, 2022 07:56

I don't know what to think about this. I see countless posts from people who went to download festival without a ticket because tickmaster didn't bother to send mobile tickets to the people. Also events at o2 were problematic as people were queueing to the box office instead to the gate. Horrible. One week ago we were assured by BST Festival that the tickets for the 1st weekend will be sent to us, quote, "within the next 7 days". 7 days have passed and still nothing. I see nothing on my app and nothing on my email.
I'm going to Amsterdam soon and instead of being super excited and happy, I'm very worried about the Hydepark gig.

Date: June 10, 2022 10:06

What I have a problem with is BST Hyde Park not keeping their promise of "7 days". I took their word for it, and clearly I shouldn't have.

You can tell people are pretty fed up with this on their social, hopefully that would speed things up a bit.

Also dropped TM a line, but I only expect them to give an automatic, generic answer - if they're gonna answer at all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-10 10:17 by Topi.

Date: June 10, 2022 10:34

Topi, if you have twitter you can reach BST Hydepark and tell them to follow you so you can drop them a direct message. I did that and I'm waiting for the answer. The more messages of concern the better. Also, all we want is our tickets after all.

Date: June 10, 2022 10:56

Djuro
BST doesn't recognise my email, but have checked TM account and tickets are there for both shows. Also says they will be available in event app no later than 5 days before the show.
Thing is that I need to skip the first show because of private reasons and in the account says resale and transfer isn't available at the moment. Very strange. Anyone knows why or was or will it be available? Don't want the ticket to go to waste and I lose money. It's a Early entry Golden circle East, so pit ticket Ronnie's side. Hoppefully the buttons will be available on TM and before 5 days from the show when they might be available in the app.

Those are not tickets, though, only a confirmation of your purchases.

Date: June 10, 2022 11:12

The resale and transfer options will only be available once your tickets are in the BST Hyde Park app. They will not be available on the Ticketmaster website.

Date: June 10, 2022 11:59

This is what Ticketmaster replied to somebody else:

Hi X.X.
Thank you for your email, and I'm sorry to hear you're worried about accessing your tickets.
Your mobile tickets will appear in your account around five days before your event. It’s nothing to worry about, just an added security feature.

An added "security" feature?

Posted by: Bandk4011 ()
Date: June 10, 2022 23:02

Does anyone know in what part of Hyde Park the entrance for Diamond VIP is likely to be? I emailed BST last week, but no response.

Date: June 10, 2022 23:57

Bandk4011
Does anyone know in what part of Hyde Park the entrance for Diamond VIP is likely to be? I emailed BST last week, but no response.

Opposite corner from Marble Arch. At least that's where it was in 2018.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 31

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1597
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home