Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 31
Re: London UK 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 2, 2022 15:50

I asked the above question on BST Hyde Park's Twitter. Here is their response:

Hello! Tickets will be distributed, starting with customers with tickets to the first weekend of shows, across the next 7 days. You will receive an email when your tickets are ready to download to the BST app. Once received, head to 'My Tickets' & start the process.

Date: June 2, 2022 16:02

Now they announced this on their social:

The official, free American Express presents BST Hyde Park app is now available to download. Visit here to download for both iPhone and Android: bit.ly/theBSTapp

We are working with our primary ticket partner AXS to distribute tickets show by show, ticketing platform by ticketing platform, starting with customers with tickets for the first weekend of shows, who will receive notification via email when their tickets are ready to download to the BST app within the next 7 days. Information for customers with tickets to weekends two and three to follow.

[www.bst-hydepark.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-02 16:04 by Topi.

Posted by: AshtrayGirl ()
Date: June 2, 2022 16:03

I bought my tickets with Ticketmaster, not Axs..

Date: June 2, 2022 16:04

AshtrayGirl

Same here. Note that they say "ticketing platform by ticketing platform"...let's wait and see.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-02 16:05 by Topi.

Date: June 2, 2022 16:07

Topi
AshtrayGirl

Same here. Note that they say "ticketing platform by ticketing platform"...let's wait and see.

Complete insanity for this amount of money spent on the tickets. I hope the box office will be open at 8 am on the day of the gig because they're going to be busy...

Date: June 2, 2022 16:36

Got this from Ticketmaster CS on twitter:

Hi Annie. We send the details across to AXS, the details sent are your email address and the tickets you have ordered. AXS then load this on their app where you will view it. This is done closer to the event date. Thanks!

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: June 2, 2022 17:21

Downloaded the BST Hyde Park app onto my iPhone, went to My Tickets and nothing there - app claims not to recognise the email I used to buy all my Hyde Park tickets

Hopefully still work in progress...

I do so prefer paper tickets

Date: June 2, 2022 17:25

johnnythunders
Downloaded the BST Hyde Park app onto my iPhone, went to My Tickets and nothing there - app claims not to recognise the email I used to buy all my Hyde Park tickets

Hopefully still work in progress...

I do so prefer paper tickets

I have the same email everywhere, you know. I have AXS app and BST app but I bought my tix with tickmaster and I can see nothing in "Upcoming events" on my BST app (which looks like axs app if you manage to verify your email). I'm concerned.

And I do prefer paper tickets, yes, absolutely!

Date: June 2, 2022 17:57

I asked BST Hyde Park whether tickets bought thru AXS can be accessed on the AXS app.

Their reply:

Hello, the tickets will be visible on the AXS app but we highly recommend downloading the BST app which will include important event info such as set times. Thanks!

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: June 2, 2022 18:37

On my Ticketmaster app it lists my tickets whilst saying “This Is Not Your Ticket - details of how to access your ticket will be emailed to you in good time”

Good for who?

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: June 2, 2022 21:16

johnnythunders
On my Ticketmaster app it lists my tickets whilst saying “This Is Not Your Ticket - details of how to access your ticket will be emailed to you in good time”

Good for who?

I've got as far as installing the BST Hyde Park app: it seems happy with my email but hasn't got any tickets yet for me.

However, Ticketmaster have a track record of not releasing tickets until the last minute, so I'm not panicking yet. I think there should be an email from them when they finally get their act together and condescend to let you have your tickets. They were just the same with paper tickets. I don't know why they carry on like this when other ticket sellers manage without all this hellfire last-minute hassle.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 2, 2022 21:21

Green Lady
johnnythunders

Good for who?

I've got as far as installing the BST Hyde Park app: it seems happy with my email but hasn't got any tickets yet for me.

However, Ticketmaster have a track record of not releasing tickets until the last minute, so I'm not panicking yet. I think there should be an email from them when they finally get their act together and condescend to let you have your tickets. They were just the same with paper tickets. I don't know why they carry on like this when other ticket sellers manage without all this hellfire last-minute hassle.

They are no worse than EventIM. Both cut it way to close. Hope to see tickets soon. Have some from AXS, some from TM and some from Fest Ticket for the BST shows I am attending.

Date: June 2, 2022 21:30

They said over the next 7 days we should be getting e-mail notifications, let's see..

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 2, 2022 21:38

Hmmm… I’m a bit confounded here (my usual state when dealing with tech).

I actually managed to install the app and sign in. I expected nothing, based on what all you smart people are seeing. I bought 3 tickets - 1 for HP1 and 2 for HP2. And there are 3 of those square grid thingies appearing when I sign in (I cannot remember what they are called]. Are these my tickets? And if I have to transfer one to someone coming in later in the day, how?

I’m going to go sit quietly somewhere and listen to my head explode…

Addendum: Oh FFS! Now it’s changed and the little square thingy is grey and it says tickets will appear at a later time. Damn. I coulda got in early…

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-02 21:43 by SomeTorontoGirl.

Date: June 2, 2022 21:44

I think you still have to wait it out. They are in the process of distributing the tickets over to the BST app from the various points of sale.

I specifically asked them whether those QR codes already showing in the app, the ones they call "AXS Mobile ID" were my actual tickets - and they told me no, I still have to wait.

They said that once the tickets are ready, we will be notified by e-mail.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-02 21:46 by Topi.

Date: June 2, 2022 22:03

We're on the same boat. Fingers crossed we'll get what we need soon. This entire enterprise is expensive, regardless of the ticket type. Can't imagine not being served for this amount of money but TicketmasterUK is well-known for their last minute policy. I have to stop reading twitter because the amount of complaints is endless and my anxiety levels are to the roof at the moment.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 2, 2022 22:08

Thought these newfangled digital "tix" were intended to be stress free whereas in actuality they seem to be more stressful than relying on the postal service to deliver hard tickets back in the good old days.

Posted by: Matt1984 ()
Date: June 2, 2022 22:12

Hope there’s a box office at Hyde Park that will print physical tickets. Went to a couple of gigs recently in Newcastle and was able to get this done.

Date: June 2, 2022 22:12

Oh, don't get me started on the 2013 Hyde Park tickets and delivery by mail! winking smiley

Date: June 2, 2022 22:13

Hairball, exactly this! Any other Ticketmaster (at least in Europe) sends tix straight away to your email or by post. The UK is always one big madness. Can't comprehend. I bought two VIP Diamond for my mother and for me and I can't understand what is happening right now. The closer to the gig, the more questions arise. We have a promise, nothing else but a promise that Ticketmaster will do the job correctly.

Date: June 2, 2022 22:13

Matt1984
Hope there’s a box office at Hyde Park that will print physical tickets. Went to a couple of gigs recently in Newcastle and was able to get this done.

I would not be counting on this at Hyde Park. So far they are all about their fancy-schmanzy app.

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: June 3, 2022 00:40

I am selling 2 tickets to London. 1 for 6/25 and the other for 7/3. Golden circle east. Each one I sell for 265 dollars. Write me at [email protected]

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 3, 2022 06:41

I have heard people getting Elton John tickets today. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow is the day.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: June 3, 2022 09:13

I liked TM sending in mail. I prefet paper tickets.

Posted by: deeeskannnie ()
Date: June 3, 2022 10:30

Downloaded the BST-app on both my mobile devices (smartphone & tablet); was able to login as well -
At first glance, no mention of any tix though (I bought 1x HP1 and 2x HP2, through Ticketmaster UK)...

And at second glance ("My Tickets"), this pops up: ...

...Scanning the QR-code results in nothing.

confused smiley

Date: June 3, 2022 11:13

Yes, don't worry - as I wrote above, they are still rolling out the tickets as we speak and once things are ready, we will be notified by e-mail.

At the moment, my BST app acts exactly the same way as yours, when I go to "my tickets" the QR codes pop up, but the "My tickets" page does not show any orders for upcoming events.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-03 11:14 by Topi.

Posted by: deeeskannnie ()
Date: June 3, 2022 13:45

Topi
Yes, don't worry - as I wrote above, they are still rolling out the tickets as we speak and once things are ready, we will be notified by e-mail.

At the moment, my BST app acts exactly the same way as yours, when I go to "my tickets" the QR codes pop up, but the "My tickets" page does not show any orders for upcoming events.

Olrite Topi; thx for putting this weary mind at ease... smoking smiley

Posted by: StonesLO ()
Date: June 3, 2022 16:42

My Liverpool and Hyde Park 1 tickets have just been uploaded to the AXS app ready for use. No mention of using a BST app.

Date: June 3, 2022 16:47

Lucky you. Nothing on my app though. Bought tix for HP 1 via TicketmasterUK. May never get them. Anxiety to the roof now.

Posted by: StonesLO ()
Date: June 3, 2022 16:54

I'm sure you will, think there's issues across the board with delivery. At one point it was saying I had to collect at the box office when I'd never selected any such thing. I do not like this reliance on any app for my entry to concerts. The security of a physical ticket in my pocket is worth its weight in gold.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 31

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1727
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home