Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 31
Re: London UK 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: March 17, 2022 18:30

philrock90
Topi
philrock90
Hi is there anyway I can get the payment plan tickets for Hyde Park with a master card or debit visa card?

Thanks

[www.festicket.com]

Looks like they accept AMEX, Visa, MC, Google Pay and Apple Pay.

I tried earlier it wouldn't accept my details

These may be helpful for you. On any case, you can submit them a request.

[support.festicket.com]-

[support.festicket.com]-

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: March 17, 2022 18:53

Cristiano Radtke
philrock90
Topi
philrock90
Hi is there anyway I can get the payment plan tickets for Hyde Park with a master card or debit visa card?

Thanks

[www.festicket.com]

Looks like they accept AMEX, Visa, MC, Google Pay and Apple Pay.

I tried earlier it wouldn't accept my details

These may be helpful for you. On any case, you can submit them a request.

[support.festicket.com]-

[support.festicket.com]-

Thank you for your help

Posted by: angee ()
Date: March 17, 2022 19:11

sarahunwin
Irix
sarahunwin

I bought a VIP diamond experience but nowhere can I find a descritpion of that ticket!

[www.AXS.com] , [www.AXS.com]

So no Tier 2 mentioned but I am hoping the ticket is like one to Pit 2 with early entry….

Sarah, is this what you need? Says early entry:

Diamond VIP Experience

Watch The Rolling Stones take to the stage up close from our VIP Diamond View!
Arrive in style with our dedicated entrance for Diamond VIP Experience customers
Be the first to explore American Express presents BST Hyde Park with entry to the event up to one hour before the main entrance opens to General Admission customers
Enjoy access to the American Express VIP Summer Garden - an exclusive area offering VIP bars, premium food outlets, additional comfortable seating, separate toilet facilities and cloakroom
The VIP Diamond View is a dedicated premium standing viewing area in front of the stage with unrivalled views of all the Great Oak Stage performances, allowing you to leave and return between the VIP Diamond View into the American Express VIP Summer Garden and general admission area as you wish
Access to an extensive range of bars, food traders and toilets in the main arena

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 17, 2022 21:25

angee

Diamond VIP Experience

This description can be found on: [www.BST-HydePark.com] .

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: March 18, 2022 11:34

Anyone coming into HP1 from Essex?

I'd prefer to get a coach straight to HP as there's always a terrible rush for trains at the end of the show.

National Express don't seem to be doing anything for BST @HP. Has anyone used an event travel company before?

Posted by: UrbanwearTS ()
Date: March 18, 2022 11:42

So excited got my Gold Circle East Tier2 Tickets for the HP2 show, flight & hotel booked.

Gates open at 2.00pm, with the Gold Circle Ticket the entry to the event is an hour earlier.

Might seem a silly question but it been a festival are there other bands playing before the Stones?? any idea what time the Stones will be on stage?

Posted by: JessForte ()
Date: March 18, 2022 11:43

I'm thinking of going from Vancouver Canada. Only problem is I'm a teacher and last day of school is June 24, so earliest I can get into Gatwick is 11:30am June 25...would that be enough time? (I can't do the next weekend as I'm getting married and my bridesdude already planned my Bachelorette for me that weekend...)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-18 11:44 by JessForte.

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: March 18, 2022 11:52

JessForte
I'm thinking of going from Vancouver Canada. Only problem is I'm a teacher and last day of school is June 24, so earliest I can get into Gatwick is 11:30am June 25...would that be enough time? (I can't do the next weekend as I'm getting married and my bridesdude already planned my Bachelorette for me that weekend...)

It should be enough time to get there before the Stones start. But you wouldn't necessarily get a great spot.
Congrats on the weeding. You should have the bachelorette party at the second Hyde Park. Mick would love that.

Date: March 18, 2022 11:58

ChrisL
JessForte

It should be enough time to get there before the Stones start. But you wouldn't necessarily get a great spot.
Congrats on the weeding. You should have the bachelorette party at the second Hyde Park. Mick would love that.

I know, don't I wish my Bachelorette could be there? I actually begged my fiancé to hold the honeymoon before the wedding so we could see the Stones when we go to Europe on our honeymoon, but he said no dice. So, I'm flying solo and making a weekend of it on my own here.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 12:08

When do they start selling General Admission without Tier 2?

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: March 18, 2022 12:30

JessForte

Google Maps is showing an approx 50 min travel time from Gatwick to Hyde Park. I guess you need to take into account the flight arriving on time, getting thru immigration and customs etc.

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: March 18, 2022 12:52

UrbanwearTS
So excited got my Gold Circle East Tier2 Tickets for the HP2 show, flight & hotel booked.

Gates open at 2.00pm, with the Gold Circle Ticket the entry to the event is an hour earlier.

Might seem a silly question but it been a festival are there other bands playing before the Stones?? any idea what time the Stones will be on stage?

Yep, there will be quite a few acts before the Stones. As it's BST Hyde Park they will be pretty well known names/upcoming names as well as it is BST putting on the show.

For Example Pearl Jam at BST have Pixies (1st show)and Stereophonics (2nd show) playing before them.

Eagles at BST have Robert Plant and Alison Kraus

Duran Duran at BST have Nile Rodgers and Chic.

Over coming months all these line-ups will be fleshed out and there will be plenty to see on the day. Can't wait spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-18 12:56 by petewasbristol.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 14:01

Tickets are plentiful in all categories apart from diamond pit for both Hyde Park Shows. No sweat whatsoever. I haven't bought yet and still plan to attend both. Will buy a spare nearer the time or even on the day.

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 16:56

No payment plan tickets left? That's. Bummer I would buy a ga ticket but I don't fancy being there most the day then have a poor view at the back

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: March 18, 2022 19:52

GA appears to be sold out for the 25th.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: March 18, 2022 21:29

Green Lady

Primary entry is GA with early entry.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 21:37

daspyknows
Green Lady

Primary entry is GA with early entry.

Correct. And the best possible GA spots will still be a long way away due to the large size of GC.

Date: March 18, 2022 22:56

So I'm just flying in for Hyde Park #1 (arriving day of concert) from Vancouver and leaving on the Monday. It's just me by myself, anyone around the day after the show? I would love some company or just to be able to tag along for the day.

I'm Jess, 33, a drummer and guitarist, public school music teacher. I like to think I'm a pretty cool chick and good company to have.

Also, if anyone is so kind, I did buy an early GA admission, but I am unsure of if my flight will be on time that morning, is there anyone arriving in GA nice and early who would be down with having a random join them?

Date: March 18, 2022 23:36

Eagles and Robert Plant playing the next day at Hyde Park. Since you are there would be worth doing. That's what I am planning.

Date: March 19, 2022 00:15

daspyknows
Eagles and Robert Plant playing the next day at Hyde Park. Since you are there would be worth doing. That's what I am planning.

I was thinking about that, but saw Elton is playing Bristol the next day. I'm considering taking the train out there!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-19 05:29 by JessForte.

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: March 19, 2022 12:27

Hi all

Could anyone recommend reasonable hotel to stay for two nights in July?

Thanks

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 19, 2022 12:35

Oriongalaxy

Could anyone recommend reasonable hotel to stay for two nights in July?

Have a look at: [uk.Hotels.com] , [www.HRS.com] .

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 19, 2022 12:49

daspyknows

And Little Big Town! Terrific country-pop band. Fleetwood Mac with a country twist... or country with a fleetwood mac twist.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-19 12:50 by BowieStone.

Posted by: majomuc ()
Date: March 19, 2022 13:56

Hey!

Premier Inn are great Motels all over the place

Very clean and decent, I stay there all the time

Book directly premierinn.com

Cheers !

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 19, 2022 15:00

petewasbristol
Just trying to plan trains home. There is a train from Paddington back home to Bristol at 11.30 for the first Hyde Park gig. Can anyone remember what time the BST shows end? I know they have a curfew for 11.00 but I believe (if I remember rightly) that most bands finish at 10.30 (I think in 2013 Stones came on stage at 8.30 and ended at 10.30?). Thank you to anyone who can help. I will be walking (probably running) back through Hyde Park to Paddington at the end to avoid the underground btw!

I do believe there is a 10:30pm curfew for London.
The two Hyde Park shows in 2013 ended shortly before 10:30pm.
Same with the two London Stadium shows in 2018, the last one finished 10:18pm.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: March 19, 2022 15:11

Does anyone know if the 90p. tickets of the General Admission will go on sale at some point? Since the start of sales there's only been the 95p. option with TIER2

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: March 19, 2022 16:27

JessForte
So I'm just flying in for Hyde Park #1 (arriving day of concert) from Vancouver and leaving on the Monday. It's just me by myself, anyone around the day after the show? I would love some company or just to be able to tag along for the day.

I'm Jess, 33, a drummer and guitarist, public school music teacher. I like to think I'm a pretty cool chick and good company to have.

Also, if anyone is so kind, I did buy an early GA admission, but I am unsure of if my flight will be on time that morning, is there anyone arriving in GA nice and early who would be down with having a random join them?

Hey, Jess. I’m going to Hyde 1 and will be doing some site-seeing the day after
with some other IORR’ers. My email is open.

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: March 19, 2022 16:30

bv
petewasbristol
Just trying to plan trains home. There is a train from Paddington back home to Bristol at 11.30 for the first Hyde Park gig. Can anyone remember what time the BST shows end? I know they have a curfew for 11.00 but I believe (if I remember rightly) that most bands finish at 10.30 (I think in 2013 Stones came on stage at 8.30 and ended at 10.30?). Thank you to anyone who can help. I will be walking (probably running) back through Hyde Park to Paddington at the end to avoid the underground btw!

I do believe there is a 10:30pm curfew for London.
The two Hyde Park shows in 2013 ended shortly before 10:30pm.
Same with the two London Stadium shows in 2018, the last one finished 10:18pm.

Thanks BV. Much appreciated. Roll on June!

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: March 19, 2022 17:29

We have tickets for Gold Circle East, what would be a good time to come before the Gates open to catch a good position? Cheers from Croatia, coming after 10 years in London after the concert in O2 arena.

Date: March 19, 2022 17:40

Stonesfan2146
Does anyone know if the 90p. tickets of the General Admission will go on sale at some point? Since the start of sales there's only been the 95p. option with TIER2

Those are gone. All the tier one pricing sold during the AMEX presale or fan club presale then they increased prices based on "demand".

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 31

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1834
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home