Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 31
Re: London UK 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: March 16, 2022 20:45

I attended HP2 in 2013 and they sold tickets at the box office although I am not sure if any categories other than GA were available there and then.

I assume it will happen this time, too — and if it does, it is likely you will get a physical ticket, an item of memorabilia which is rapidly becoming a rarity these days, in the age of the insipid e-ticket and, what’s even worse, bloody smartphone app download!

Long live the physical ticket! Let it carry your sweet memory of a night to remember!

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: March 16, 2022 20:50

paulywaul
In all the years of buying tickets for Stones shows, I think that Europe 2022 has been (so far) the easiest, least stressful, and overall - best experience. Certainly as compared to previous tours in years gone by, when there were problems with websites not working as they should, presales being a bad f***ing joke, lack of information with respect to seating plans/map layouts etc, scalpers taking the p***, and so on and so on. It all seems to have suddenly become a lot more streamlined and better organised, a great improvement all round. Much more professional. At least that is my own perception.

Personally, I'm doing 2 x Hyde Park and Vienna. The presales have been great, got exactly what I wanted for all three shows, and with minimal effort at that. Have I just been lucky, or have others have had similar experiences.

And as usual, the IORR Tell Me forum has been fantastically helpful. Thanks as always to BV for his longstanding efforts.

What do others think ?

Liverpool and London for me. I agree the whole process was so easy this time (and cheaper than 2018 for comparable tickets!). I'm a bit stressed out about Liverpool but that's because I'm not 100% sure I can make it due to work - actually booking couldn't have been easier.

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: March 16, 2022 23:08

woohoo! Took some time to find out how it works, but I just secured a Diamond View ticket for HP2. Yep, it is expensive, but worth it, me thinks. Been at the summer garden in 2019 for Neil Young and Bob Dylan and enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere, the nice drinks and even some of the food.
Now to have a secured area in front of the stage with no worries is really welcome for a middle-aged, unfit guy as I am.

We've been at HP2 in 2013. One of my most cherished concert experiences ever, an event which I often look back to, wonderful memories.

Now its 9 years later.
I wouldn't have believed it if you told me in 2013 that in 2022, I will see the Stones at Hyde Park again.
It's nothing short of a miracle.

I am really touched by this and will enjoy every moment of that day, rain or shine.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: March 16, 2022 23:26

Lady Jayne
paulywaul
In all the years of buying tickets for Stones shows, I think that Europe 2022 has been (so far) the easiest, least stressful, and overall - best experience. Certainly as compared to previous tours in years gone by, when there were problems with websites not working as they should, presales being a bad f***ing joke, lack of information with respect to seating plans/map layouts etc, scalpers taking the p***, and so on and so on. It all seems to have suddenly become a lot more streamlined and better organised, a great improvement all round. Much more professional. At least that is my own perception.

Personally, I'm doing 2 x Hyde Park and Vienna. The presales have been great, got exactly what I wanted for all three shows, and with minimal effort at that. Have I just been lucky, or have others have had similar experiences.

And as usual, the IORR Tell Me forum has been fantastically helpful. Thanks as always to BV for his longstanding efforts.

What do others think ?

Liverpool and London for me. I agree the whole process was so easy this time (and cheaper than 2018 for comparable tickets!). I'm a bit stressed out about Liverpool but that's because I'm not 100% sure I can make it due to work - actually booking couldn't have been easier.

I agree with you both, as I gave it a go about 11am this morning UK time and could get whatever I wanted.
Didn't complete the transactions for the 3 gigs in England, (So far, but who knows for one more), as I'm still not sure what gigs to go to at the moment.
Feel confident good tix will still be available for a while and may even go for Lucky Dips, which have been kind to me in Oslo and Zurich back in 2014 I think it was.
See you all on the Rolling Stones Tour 2022.smileys with beer

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: March 16, 2022 23:39

See ya!smileys with beer

Isn't it a wonderful thing in these rather difficult times?

Posted by: dierdz ()
Date: March 17, 2022 00:34

Hi guys! Today I bought a ticket in Ticketmaster and I received an email saying I need to download an app. I’m checking in the AppStore but there is none. How can I download it? Thanks

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: March 17, 2022 01:10

Hyde Park on July 3! Gold Circle West. Looking forward it!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 17, 2022 01:37

dierdz
Hi guys! Today I bought a ticket in Ticketmaster and I received an email saying I need to download an app. I’m checking in the AppStore but there is none. How can I download it? Thanks

A BST festival App that hasn't launched/updated yet.

See the previous page.. [iorr.org]

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: March 17, 2022 11:13

Anyone know the Ticketmaster presale password for London coming up soon?

Date: March 17, 2022 11:29

ROCKSOFF I believe

Date: March 17, 2022 11:40

Thanks

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 17, 2022 11:46

sarahunwin
Anyone know the Ticketmaster presale password for London coming up soon?

ROCKSOFF - and it must be typed in UPPERCASE

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: March 17, 2022 11:57

Thanks Paulywaul - how are you?!!!!!

Date: March 17, 2022 12:18

Anyone know what Tier 2 means? Does it have early entry? Can you get to the rail?

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 17, 2022 12:23

sarahunwin
Anyone know what Tier 2 means? Does it have early entry? Can you get to the rail?

Very good question, I was wondering the same...since they were more expensibe than the ones without Tier 2...maybe there are separate areas within the Golden Circles or so?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-17 12:23 by ronniewoody91.

Date: March 17, 2022 13:18

I bought a VIP diamond experience but nowhere can I find a descritpion of that ticket! Trying to figure out if it includes early entry and what the hell Tier 2 means,

Any clarification appreciated.
Thanks!

Posted by: Fishstain ()
Date: March 17, 2022 13:23

sarahunwin
Tier 2 means the initial sale of tickets at launch prices have gone so they’ve upped the price. Basically just a way of getting more money from us!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 17, 2022 13:26

sarahunwin

I bought a VIP diamond experience but nowhere can I find a descritpion of that ticket!

[www.AXS.com] , [www.AXS.com] , [www.BST-HydePark.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-17 21:20 by Irix.

Date: March 17, 2022 14:18

sarahunwin
Thanks Paulywaul - how are you?!!!!!

Good, thank you. Will I see you in the Diamond Pit on 25th June, HP1 ?

Date: March 17, 2022 14:21

sarahunwin
I bought a VIP diamond experience but nowhere can I find a descritpion of that ticket! Trying to figure out if it includes early entry and what the hell Tier 2 means,

Thanks!

There is one somewhere on that AXS site, I actually clicked on the button that linked to it accidentally, but having done so, I discovered that the info is there ....

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 17, 2022 15:15

sarahunwin

and what the hell Tier 2 means

Maybe it was just copy & paste from the Eagles (26-Jun-2022) - "Diamond VIP Experience Tier 2" - see the (i)-button for more info - [www.Ticketmaster.co.uk] .

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: March 17, 2022 15:37

paulywaul
sarahunwin

Thanks!

There is one somewhere on that AXS site, I actually clicked on the button that linked to it accidentally, but having done so, I discovered that the info is there ....

It's here

[www.axs.com]

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: March 17, 2022 16:05

I got my family and I 'primary entry' tickets, I read on here (different ticket types) a little about it, but was it worth the extra £15 per ticket? What does it really mean, and do you think it is beneficial for a family with youngish children?

Thanks!

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: March 17, 2022 16:27

paulywaul

What do others think ?

I absoloutly agree. Other that the Italian site that kick me out and couldnt get PITs, all other places where soooo smooth, France was a delight for the fist time and UK too.

The prices, compared to last tours, are very affordable

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 17, 2022 16:34

peoplewitheyes
I got my family and I 'primary entry' tickets, I read on here (different ticket types) a little about it, but was it worth the extra £15 per ticket? What does it really mean, and do you think it is beneficial for a family with youngish children?

Thanks!

You get into GA before regular GA ticket holders do. That's it, looking at the description.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-17 16:35 by Topi.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 17, 2022 16:47

I really like this one.

[images.radiox.co.uk]

Date: March 17, 2022 18:03

Irix
sarahunwin

I bought a VIP diamond experience but nowhere can I find a descritpion of that ticket!

[www.AXS.com] , [www.AXS.com]

So no Tier 2 mentioned but I am hoping the ticket is like one to Pit 2 with early entry….

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: March 17, 2022 18:10

Hi is there anyway I can get the payment plan tickets for Hyde Park with a master card or debit visa card?

Thanks

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 17, 2022 18:14

philrock90
Hi is there anyway I can get the payment plan tickets for Hyde Park with a master card or debit visa card?

Thanks

[www.festicket.com]

Looks like they accept AMEX, Visa, MC, Google Pay and Apple Pay.

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: March 17, 2022 18:20

Topi
philrock90

Thanks

[www.festicket.com]

Looks like they accept AMEX, Visa, MC, Google Pay and Apple Pay.

I tried earlier it wouldn't accept my details

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 31

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2145
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home