Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 31
Re: London UK 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: deeeskannnie ()
Date: March 16, 2022 14:00

Hotel: chéck.
trains: chéck.
Diamond view Pit Hyde Park #1: chéck.
Diamond view Pit Hyde Park #2: chéck.

...Now all I need is a Premium VIP Platinum "Voodoo Lounge"-arrangement for the IORR-band in the Hope & Anchor, on June 24. smoking smiley

P.S. 1: Dandelion Powderman: see you there! thumbs up
P.S. 2: Mister DDDD, are you doing London as well? Hope to meet up with you again! smileys with beer

Posted by: Heart for Stones ()
Date: March 16, 2022 14:03

Thanks a lot (tackar så mycket) This ticket buying can "make an old man.... crazy"

All the Best!

JumpinJeppeFlash
Heart for Stones
Just wondering where is "Diamond VIP Experience - Tier 2" on the map.
Was trying to get what used to be PIT. Hope I got it right!

All the Best!

"The Pit" Keiths side.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: March 16, 2022 14:06

See you all in London!

- Doxa

Date: March 16, 2022 14:08

rayrad
DandelionPowderman
ronniewoody91
I just downloaded the app and it also says the delivery is pending and the tickets will appear later so I guess it's normal..

Where did you download the app? I can't find it anywhere...

search for 'AXS' in the app store

there's no such thing as the 'BST" app that AXS tells you to use!

My understanding is that we will be sent instructions to download the BST app nearer the time. From that we can access our tickets.

Posted by: AshtrayGirl ()
Date: March 16, 2022 14:10

Here is the message I received from BST on Facebook:
Hello! Your tickets will be available via the BST app, however this hasn't been released yet - it will be launched in the coming months and announced on socials as soon as it's ready for download.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 16, 2022 14:29

Doxa
See you all in London!

- Doxa

smileys with beer

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 14:32

Normal GA was not even available right? Only TIER 2

Date: March 16, 2022 14:35

deeeskannnie

...Now all I need is a Premium VIP Platinum "Voodoo Lounge"-arrangement for the IORR-band in the Hope & Anchor, on June 24. smoking smiley

P.S. 2: Mister DDDD, are you doing London as well? Hope to meet up with you again! smileys with beer

I'm in... but don't recognize the screen name winking smiley
Cardiff last time?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-16 14:39 by MisterDDDD.

Date: March 16, 2022 14:42

Manofwealthandtaste
rayrad
DandelionPowderman
ronniewoody91
I just downloaded the app and it also says the delivery is pending and the tickets will appear later so I guess it's normal..

Where did you download the app? I can't find it anywhere...

search for 'AXS' in the app store

there's no such thing as the 'BST" app that AXS tells you to use!

My understanding is that we will be sent instructions to download the BST app nearer the time. From that we can access our tickets.

That's how I read it, too. 5 days prior to the gig the latest.

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 16, 2022 14:58

Finaly decided to buy a Diamond Vip Experience or something close in the designation
At the end, once payed and everything, I received :
About Your Tickets
Your chosen delivery method is: Mobile ID via the BST Hyde Park festival app

Your tickets are being handled by the Venue or Event and cannot be viewed in your Ticketmaster Account. You will be sent details of how to access your tickets by email, no later than 5 days before the event. For more information (link)

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 16, 2022 15:14

And the link says the same.
I will have to receive an info (phone or email) then download an app and will be abble to see my ticket. They say in the text trhough the link that this should be 5 days before the venue ...

Posted by: deeeskannnie ()
Date: March 16, 2022 15:36

MisterDDDD
deeeskannnie

Cardiff last time?

...eggzàctly. cool smiley

Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: March 16, 2022 15:38

Alright, now do we get a RAH gig, or what? Would be LONDON, without a doubt.
Any info? I´m so ready for it, you wouldn´t believe it. Now that the presales went so smoothly, there gotta be more, no?

cheers, fillmore

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-16 15:39 by Fillmore.

Date: March 16, 2022 15:43

deeeskannnie
MisterDDDD

Cardiff last time?

...eggzàctly. cool smiley

...eggzellent thumbs up

Posted by: Marylou59 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 16:00

I need an advice, please.

I was near to buy a ticket, but when I wanted to protect my tickets by subscribing an insurance , I had to confirm I was a british resident which insn't my case.
Some of you aren't british, how did you handle this problem ?
Thanks for your help.
Marylou

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 16, 2022 16:04

Marylou59
I need an advice, please.

I was near to buy a ticket, but when I wanted to protect my tickets by subscribing an insurance , I had to confirm I was a british resident which insn't my case.
Some of you aren't british, how did you handle this problem ?
Thanks for your help.
Marylou

I just let that go, perhaps they just don't offer the ticket insurance to other than UK residents.

Date: March 16, 2022 16:06

deeeskannnie

thumbs up

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: March 16, 2022 16:11

I asked AXS if there is another option if you don't have a smart phone. This is the respons:

"If you do not have a smart phone, another way to gain entry to the venue is with the credit/debit card used to make the booking. To use this option, all members of the booking will need to be with the ticket purchaser. You must provide your actual credit/debit card that you used for the purchase along with some photo ID (such as a driving licence or passport) in order to enter the event. The name on your photo ID must match the name on the credit/debit card used for the ticket purchase, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event. If you have a new card since the time of booking, you’ll need to contact customer services to update the booking details.

Also, you can go to your AXS Account on a desktop computer and forward your tickets to a friend with a smart phone and enter with them."

Date: March 16, 2022 16:17

Thank you for your answer. The past two years (Covid)made me more and more careful...
Enjoy your concert !
Marylou

Date: March 16, 2022 16:18

Marylou59
Thank you for your answer. The past two years (Covid)made me more and more careful...
Enjoy your concert !
Marylou

This message was for Topi

Posted by: GeorgV ()
Date: March 16, 2022 16:25

Flight and hotel booked earlier, Gold Tier East ok. Will also stay for the Eagles next day. 50£ off if you buy both tickets together.

Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: March 16, 2022 17:04

The Worst.
I asked AXS if there is another option if you don't have a smart phone. This is the respons:

"If you do not have a smart phone, another way to gain entry to the venue is with the credit/debit card used to make the booking. To use this option, all members of the booking will need to be with the ticket purchaser. You must provide your actual credit/debit card that you used for the purchase along with some photo ID (such as a driving licence or passport) in order to enter the event. The name on your photo ID must match the name on the credit/debit card used for the ticket purchase, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event. If you have a new card since the time of booking, you’ll need to contact customer services to update the booking details.

Also, you can go to your AXS Account on a desktop computer and forward your tickets to a friend with a smart phone and enter with them."

A relief for us old schoolers, i.e. the “non-smart phone league”! Thanks.thumbs up

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: March 16, 2022 18:35

Only smartphonetickets for sale - Idiots!

Per Arne

Posted by: Scooby ()
Date: March 16, 2022 18:52

Per-Arne
Only smartphonetickets for sale - Idiots!

Per Arne

Read the post above your own post, there is a way around it.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 16, 2022 18:56

In all the years of buying tickets for Stones shows, I think that Europe 2022 has been (so far) the easiest, least stressful, and overall - best experience. Certainly as compared to previous tours in years gone by, when there were problems with websites not working as they should, presales being a bad f***ing joke, lack of information with respect to seating plans/map layouts etc, scalpers taking the p***, and so on and so on. It all seems to have suddenly become a lot more streamlined and better organised, a great improvement all round. Much more professional. At least that is my own perception.

Personally, I'm doing 2 x Hyde Park and Vienna. The presales have been great, got exactly what I wanted for all three shows, and with minimal effort at that. Have I just been lucky, or have others have had similar experiences.

And as usual, the IORR Tell Me forum has been fantastically helpful. Thanks as always to BV for his longstanding efforts.

What do others think ?

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 19:00

Agree, quite simple and quick enough to obtain tickets and I know family members experienced the same.

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: March 16, 2022 19:33

Can I be the first person on the planet ever to say that Ticketmaster were incredibly well organised and easy to navigate this morning ?

I may have written a more unlikely sentence in the past but cannot remember when

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 16, 2022 19:47

johnnythunders
Can I be the first person on the planet ever to say that Ticketmaster were incredibly well organised and easy to navigate this morning ?

I may have written a more unlikely sentence in the past but cannot remember when

Are you sure you haven't been on the fizz already !!?? Or the holy herb !!?? grinning smiley

Yes, you can say that ! Miracles never cease, they finally got their act together ! thumbs up

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: March 16, 2022 19:59

johnnythunders

Not here. Multiple browsers and nothing worked. Never had the option to buy anything, just a spinning circle. AXS and Festickets worked.

Posted by: tumblinbrian ()
Date: March 16, 2022 20:40

Finally after all these years the fan club came through with excellent tickets for many people and at reasonable cost!!!!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 31

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1787
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home