Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 4 of 11
Re: Milan Italy 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: keeffan ()
Date: April 17, 2022 03:55

I will be in Milan for 2 weeks. Any suggestions for which area of Milan would be best for walking and using the metro to see the sites?
Thanks.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: April 18, 2022 21:13

A bit strange: The calendar of the stadium doesn't show any concert (but the match Inter- Milan...).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-04-18 21:14 by MAF.

Posted by: jmd ()
Date: April 19, 2022 19:59

MAF
A bit strange: The calendar of the stadium doesn't show any concert (but the match Inter- Milan...).

Yes, San Siro website doesn’t seem to be updated much. Not sure why. Noticed that prior to tour announcement when there was still speculation on where Stones might play in Milan.

TicketOne and other ticket sellers seem to be better sources for San Siro calendar information.

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: May 10, 2022 12:53

Hi all,

This is question to those of you who are well experienced with Lucky Dips - do I have to print out something before? Is that enough if I have confirmation on my mobile?
Maybe in Italy there are different rules so I thought I will ask this question here.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: May 11, 2022 07:26

Another question for Milan, I am trying to change the name on one of my tickets through TicketOne. In order to do so I must provide either the "Fiscal Seal" or bar code for the ticket, neither of these are available since I can't pick up tickets until the day of the show. I do not see either of these numbers listed in my ticket order either. I have tried entering every possible number that I can find in both fields, but so far nothing has worked.

Any help would be appreciated. I have written to TicketOne customer service, but don't expect to receive a response anytime soon, so was hoping someone here would know.

Thanks!

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: May 11, 2022 12:55

CindyC
Another question for Milan, I am trying to change the name on one of my tickets through TicketOne. In order to do so I must provide either the "Fiscal Seal" or bar code for the ticket, neither of these are available since I can't pick up tickets until the day of the show. I do not see either of these numbers listed in my ticket order either. I have tried entering every possible number that I can find in both fields, but so far nothing has worked.

Any help would be appreciated. I have written to TicketOne customer service, but don't expect to receive a response anytime soon, so was hoping someone here would know.

Thanks!

If you created an account with Ticketone at the time of the order, log in and see if you find the option to print your tickets at home (scarica stampa@casa).

If so, print your tickets and you will have the information that you need.

If not, let me know I can try to call them and see what you have to do.

C

Posted by: corvonero ()
Date: May 11, 2022 13:20

CindyC

Thanks!

You should be able to get a name change on your ticket even on the day of the show, ask for it when you pickup the tickets.
At least this is what is being reported on Ticketone here: [www.ticketone.it]

If you experience issues with online repersonalization, please note that it is also possible to make the change at TicketOne Points of Sale.
Finally, we remind you that it is possible to make the name change also at the event venue; in this case we recommend to arrive with due advance."

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 11, 2022 13:30

ID checks at the gate sound like a hassle. Are they really going to do that to what, 80K+ people?

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: May 16, 2022 22:14

liddas
CindyC

Thanks!

If you created an account with Ticketone at the time of the order, log in and see if you find the option to print your tickets at home (scarica stampa@casa).

If so, print your tickets and you will have the information that you need.

If not, let me know I can try to call them and see what you have to do.

C

Hi liddas, sorry, i missed your response from a few days ago. Thank you for the info. I can't print the tickets at home because they are Lucky Dip, so they are pickup at box office only.

I still haven't heard back from the ticket agency, so if you are able to call them, that would be amazing! I'm sure other people here would appreciate the information as well.

Thank you so much!
CindyC

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-16 22:15 by CindyC.

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: May 17, 2022 22:14

Can I transfer Lucky Dips to someone or someone attend in my place?

I have Lucky Dips for Milan and won't be able to attend

Date: May 17, 2022 22:21

You have to jump through some hoops but it has been done. It's hit and miss though. Contact the ticket agency and tell them to add another person's name as the one picking up the tickets. Do NOT talk about transferring/selling them!

Search this forum for "Lucky Dip transfer" etc. to see people's stories from past tours. For example:

[iorr.org]

[iorr.org]

[iorr.org]

[iorr.org]

[iorr.org]

[iorr.org]

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-17 22:37 by Topi.

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: May 17, 2022 22:27

Thanks I will check it out. I even purchased ticket insurance which I subsequently found out it's only eligile for residents of Italy.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 18, 2022 11:11

Bjornulf

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: May 18, 2022 21:18

I am visiting eurozone first time since 2014 and have some old EURO bank notes.
Are they still circulating in Italy ?

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 18, 2022 22:47

a bigger nut
I am visiting eurozone first time since 2014 and have some old EURO bank notes.
Are they still circulating in Italy ?
No problem.

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: May 19, 2022 19:36

500 euro are out of date from 2016
[www.bancaditalia.it]

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: May 20, 2022 20:33

Thanks.
Now it is 2:30am May 21st here in Japan.
Just one month to go.hot smiley

Posted by: TIRED ()
Date: May 21, 2022 09:17

Pit B tickets now available again for Milan:

ticketone.it

Date: May 21, 2022 10:08

I think Paris is the only show now that hasn't had a pit ticket drop?

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: May 21, 2022 20:05

TIRED
Pit B tickets now available again for Milan:

ticketone.it

Seems to have gone

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 21, 2022 21:14

Topi
I think Paris is the only show now that hasn't had a pit ticket drop?

also Gelsenkirchen. But it's way too early since those shows are more than two month away

Posted by: Dalgtor ()
Date: May 22, 2022 05:34

Any idea why they're not playing the length of the field at this show?
It's not common for them to have the stage set like this at arenas and stadiums.

Posted by: corvonero ()
Date: May 23, 2022 13:24

Dalgtor
Any idea why they're not playing the length of the field at this show?
It's not common for them to have the stage set like this at arenas and stadiums.

All shows at S.Siro have this configuration, i don't know the exact reason why but my guess is that the "orange" section of the stadium is the only one with 2 tiers (all the other sections have 3 tiers) so this configuration gives the chance to maximize reserved seating avaibility.
Add also that the luxury area and the best seating tier of the stadium is in the "red" section so setting up the stage on the other size gives the "red" section a front view of the stage and not a side one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-23 13:27 by corvonero.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: May 23, 2022 14:02

Brussels has the same setup.

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: May 23, 2022 15:47

bv

Rolling Stones Italia smileys with beer

Posted by: TIRED ()
Date: May 25, 2022 11:20

Date: May 25, 2022 13:55

Date: May 25, 2022 17:25

What is the area around the stadium like? I am considering to walk to Lampugnano (nightbus-)station after the concert which is an about 2km walk.
Thanks Stoneswolf

Posted by: 1963luca0 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 08:27

It’s safe, no problem

Date: May 26, 2022 09:23

1963luca0
It’s safe, no problem

Grazie smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next