Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8
Re: Bern Switzerland 2022 - Stones show cancelled
Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: June 22, 2022 21:22

noughties
Talking of being a music fan in a country like Norway, well, there are issues... The people are rich, but are they fan enough to travel? Maybe not many feel sorry for us. However, after Pink Floyd stopped touring, there is only The Rolling Stones left worth seeing for me. I`m through with Springsteen. Only rare veteran biggies will do, say a visit by a band like Roxy Music.

Don't like solo Roger Waters?

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: June 22, 2022 21:27

noughties
Talking of being a music fan in a country like Norway, well, there are issues... The people are rich, but are they fan enough to travel? Maybe not many feel sorry for us. However, after Pink Floyd stopped touring, there is only The Rolling Stones left worth seeing for me. I`m through with Springsteen. Only rare veteran biggies will do, say a visit by a band like Roxy Music.

Well if you live in Norway, you just have to do like BV said: "I live in Norway and The Stones have played just one - 1 - show in Norway after 2007, i.e. one show in 15 years, back in 2014. I have to fly all day to get to any show, travel 8-14 hours, the closest one is in Stockholm, still a long travel"
Should be no problem at all...tongue sticking out smiley No, seriously hope Roger Waters will pay you a visit next year. Surely will be worth it!

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: June 22, 2022 21:27

NashvilleBlues
noughties

Don't like solo Roger Waters?

-Sorry, not "curious" enough...

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 22, 2022 23:55

Swiss (German) article on (non possible) alternate locations

Interesting that it could have been Lucerne - in case there would not be a local ticket tax

Date: June 23, 2022 02:23

Stoneswolf
Swiss (German) article on (non possible) alternate locations

Interesting that it could have been Lucerne - in case there would not be a local ticket tax

So according to this article, Luzern was an option but failed because of special taxes. I guess the organizer would have to pay for those taxes..

But organizer is quoted "which artist would like to pay for those taxes" .. little bit confusing!! Even more confusing is the immense loss of organizer's money, compared to the additional taxes, (I guess) organizer would have to pay for this Luzern option..???..!!

Date: June 23, 2022 09:25

Yes, Mr. Bechir doesn't like those taxes (10%) as it would smallen his gross profit, but is now very keen to receive tax payers money from federal government.
What a double standard moron!!

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: June 23, 2022 14:03

There will be a right of first refusal for Swiss fans, as André Béchir from Gadget abc Entertainment confirms. You are therefore guaranteed a ticket, the number of entries should not be limited for Swiss people.

The band itself would have supported the special Swiss pre-sale before the actual pre-sale. "The suggestion came from the Stones," says Béchir. It was very important to him to make something possible for the disappointed local Stones fans, especially because the "Sixty" tour is likely to be the last of the legendary rock band. Together with the German organizer and Ticketcorner he then put together the deal. "I hope everything works out now," says Béchir.

[www.tagesanzeiger.ch]

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: June 23, 2022 14:36

How can you guarantee 35.000 people a ticket in a 20.000 venue?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 23, 2022 16:43

It's unlikely that a majority of the people with tickets for Bern will do the 1000 km trek ? I know this is a forum for crazy fans like us but you have to keep some perspective ! How many people travel across borders to see the Stones ? 100, 1000 ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: engerling23 ()
Date: June 24, 2022 00:11

Did anyone go through refund process for the Bern show yet? I would love to get tickets for Berlin but I wonder if I should do the refund process first.

Posted by: rover ()
Date: June 24, 2022 06:47

engerling23
Did anyone go through refund process for the Bern show yet? I would love to get tickets for Berlin but I wonder if I should do the refund process first.

I went through the process yesterday. It is pretty easy but I think you need to be logged in to your ticketcorner account for it to work. The message once you hit submit says it will be up to 14 days for the money to be repaid.

Posted by: Fotinid ()
Date: June 24, 2022 11:58

Anyone had any luck with the refund? I've logged in and entered my barcode but it won't accept it.

Posted by: SteveDMosley ()
Date: June 24, 2022 14:10

Stoneswolf
Did anyone get an information email concerning the cancellation?
Got nothing yet, how will refund for Lucky Dip Tickets be handeled?
Thanks
Stoneswolf

I got printed vouchers with barcodes. These are the ones you need to fill in the online form :-)

Posted by: Fotinid ()
Date: June 24, 2022 14:12

I got an actual ticket sent to me, I don't have any vouchers or something like that.
The ticket does have a barcode, I'm typing it but no luck.

Posted by: SteveDMosley ()
Date: June 24, 2022 14:22

Fotinid
I got an actual ticket sent to me, I don't have any vouchers or something like that.
The ticket does have a barcode, I'm typing it but no luck.

I filled in the bar codes of both tickets and everything went fine.

Posted by: VoodooAllie ()
Date: June 24, 2022 16:02

Fotinid - the same thing happened to me. Then I logged in to my ticketcorner account, and commenced the bar code entry again & that worked - refund request accepted. Good luck!

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: June 25, 2022 03:17

I had trouble on the iPhone from the hotel in Zurich, so this morning after returning to the US, the request went through fine here at home on the laptop...

What a bummer with the Bern date being cancelled... we loved our visit to the city and hope to return someday!

It was a great week in Zurich and Bern, and seeing Metallica in Firenze and The Stones in San Siro was a true climax!!

Now... back to reality...

Everyone enjoy the rest of the tour!

Date: June 27, 2022 09:14

SteveDMosley
Stoneswolf
Thanks
Stoneswolf

I got printed vouchers with barcodes. These are the ones you need to fill in the online form :-)

Hi, I really hate it:
Allthought I am locked in I get the message: "Der Ticket-Barcode kann aktuell nicht über dieses Rückerstattungsformular verarbeitet werden. Falls Sie eine Rückabwicklung für ein print@home- oder Mobile Ticket durchführen wollen, loggen Sie sich bitte vorher in Ihr Kundenkonto ein."

Is someone still facing this problem with Bern Lucky Dips tickets or do you have more ideas what to do?

By the way, did anyone get informations for this mysterious "Bern-costumer"-presale for Berlin? (Best thing would be to get LD for Berlin in exchange for the Bern Dips)

Thanx
Stoneswolf

Date: June 27, 2022 17:17

Just got an email from the promoter special presale for Berlin for Bern costumers on Wednesday 10am, see Berlin thread

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: July 1, 2022 15:36

Hello. Just checked my credit card statement and the refund hasn’t gone though yet. Filled in the online return form over a week ago. Has anyone had their refund?

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: July 1, 2022 19:02

Me neither, but hej, it's only a week. It usually takes 2-4 weeks with Ticketcorner before everything is refunded. That is my experience from the last two years of cancelled shows.

sjouke

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 1, 2022 19:27

Stoneswolf
SteveDMosley
Stoneswolf
Thanks
Stoneswolf

Hi, I really hate it:
Allthought I am locked in I get the message: "Der Ticket-Barcode kann aktuell nicht über dieses Rückerstattungsformular verarbeitet werden. Falls Sie eine Rückabwicklung für ein print@home- oder Mobile Ticket durchführen wollen, loggen Sie sich bitte vorher in Ihr Kundenkonto ein."

Is someone still facing this problem with Bern Lucky Dips tickets or do you have more ideas what to do?

By the way, did anyone get informations for this mysterious "Bern-costumer"-presale for Berlin? (Best thing would be to get LD for Berlin in exchange for the Bern Dips)

Thanx
Stoneswolf

You have to first log into your account with that you originally bought the Lucky Dips! Then it works!

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 1, 2022 19:54

I used Paypal to buy the ticket and they said it's refunded, but there's no money yet.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: July 1, 2022 21:43

I still can't figure out how to get a refund from my lucky dip tickets.

I logged into my account, i entered the barcode from the "tickets", but it says the tickets aren't valid, and then something about mobile tickets. I found a different page that mentions mailing back the tickets.

Can anyone from the US please tell me how to get this refund? Thank you.

Posted by: ttutone ()
Date: July 1, 2022 23:36

Cindy, I am from US and I did the same as you and it said that it was accepted. There was a different barcode on each ticket. Maybe try using a different browser? I have had issues with other sites in that manner. Also, you could email their customer service. I emailed them a couple of times about the original mailing of the ticket vouchers and they responded.

CindyC
I still can't figure out how to get a refund from my lucky dip tickets.

I logged into my account, i entered the barcode from the "tickets", but it says the tickets aren't valid, and then something about mobile tickets. I found a different page that mentions mailing back the tickets.

Can anyone from the US please tell me how to get this refund? Thank you.

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: July 12, 2022 18:16

Today I received a confirmation from Ticketcorner about the refund of the tickets for the cancelled show in Bern.

sjouke

Sehr geehrter Herr Hoving,

Unsere Buchhaltung hat heute eine Gutschrift durchgeführt. Bitte haben Sie bis zur Verbuchung des Betrages auf Ihrem Konto bzw. Ihrer Kreditkarte noch einige Tage Geduld.

Aus systemtechnischen Gründen ist es möglich, dass Sie für dieselbe Bestellung eine weitere E-Mail erhalten.

Die stornierten Tickets sind nicht mehr gültig und berechtigen nicht zum Einlass.

Für Rückfragen erreichen Sie unseren Kundenservice direkt über unseren Kontaktbereich auf www.ticketcorner.ch.

Freundliche Grüsse
Ticketcorner

=====================================================
DIES IST EINE AUTOMATISCHE NACHRICHT. BITTE ANTWORTEN SIE NICHT AUF DIESE MAIL, DA WIR KEINE NACHRICHTEN UNTER DIESER ADRESSE EMPFANGEN KÖNNEN. VIELEN DANK!
=====================================================

Date: July 14, 2022 16:13

Got my refund yesterday, not the full amount though.
5 CHF per ticket fee. Considering 40'000 tickets akes a nice 200k profit for nothing, well almost nothing. If it wasn't such a "small" amount per person, people should take legal action.

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: July 14, 2022 19:11

calipachangero
5 CHF per ticket fee. Considering 40'000 tickets akes a nice 200k profit for nothing, well almost nothing. If it wasn't such a "small" amount per person, people should take legal action.

Thanks for the update. I haven’t received the refund yet. Hopefully in the next few days.

Date: July 14, 2022 22:48

thunderball
calipachangero

Thanks for the update. I haven’t received the refund yet. Hopefully in the next few days.

Well, I live in Switzerland, so for fans abroad (I guess you are?) it may take a couple more days

Posted by: ttutone ()
Date: July 15, 2022 14:53

calipachangero

I have yet to get my refund, but I agree on the 5 CHF fee. It is not right that fans should have to pay a fee to be reimbursed for a cancelled show. They should get everything that they paid returned.

I am sure that the 23CHF fees for mailing the ticket vouchers will not be reimbursed either. I even purchased ticket insurance for another 8CHF. Had a great time in Bern non the less though!smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1552
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home