Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8
Re: Bern Switzerland 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 30, 2022 22:30

Here's what it says on the Bern Lucky Dip link:

[www.ticketcorner.ch]

Lucky DIP -a good deal!

The Lucky DIP vouchers are only available in pairs (always two tickets) at an absolute bargain.

The Lucky DIP is a voucher, it is NOT a show ticket. The Lucky DIP Voucher does not entitle you to admission!

Show up at the box office on the day of the show and draw a sealed envelope. Inside are two tickets. We won't tell you which price category, whether it's a seat or standing room, Goldencircle or even PIT standing room, let us surprise you. Show tickets will only be issued at the box office in the name of the original buyer upon presentation of the voucher, order confirmation and identification (passport/ID).

IMPORTANT:
- The Lucky DIP Voucher is not transferable to other persons. The organizer reserves the right to deny the issuance of show tickets and thus admission should the ticket be resold/passed on by the original buyer.
- Multiple orders will be deleted automatically.
- Max. 2 tickets per buyer

Lucky DIP buyers will receive an info mail about 1 week prior to the show with more details about the exchange of Lucky Dip vouchers.

It's a voucher you guys are getting, not tickets.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-30 22:33 by Topi.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: March 31, 2022 20:43

My pair of tickets arrived in the US today... plain white envelope inconspicuous but for the all-German printing. Very small text read "Signature required" in English but the USPS just dropped it in my mailbox!

Glad to have both sets of tix in my possession for Bern and Milano, the flight and hotels are booked, now gonna set up the train travel next... gonna be a great trip!

Posted by: Ram ()
Date: March 31, 2022 21:12

Good to hear TKinOH! I've been checking my mailbox daily for them. I wish they would have provided tracking like my Milan tickets did. Oh well! Looking forward to having them in my hand soon. Very Excited about the Bern - Milan leg and checking out Lake Como in between.

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: April 1, 2022 10:50

You might also consider renting a car. The drive from Bern to Milano is going through beautiful scenery crossing the Alps... and you have anyway a few days in between :-)

sjouke

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: April 7, 2022 14:10

Sockers56
MonkeyMan2000
Sockers56
First trip to Europe. I'm from the US. I will be taking the train from Bern to Milan. What train station would you recommend I take from Bern?

You can take the main train station in Bern called Bern Hauptbahnhof. From there you should either be able to take a train directly to Milan or a train to Brig near the Italian border, from where you can take the train for Milan.

you can book your tickets already for your trip on this site:

[www.sbb.ch]

Thank you!

I tried booking & got this message: Your selected date of travel is not within the advanced booking period. Am I doing something wrong or is it to early to book?

Date: April 8, 2022 10:41

@Sockers56:

Don't know, but when I check on the website it is available (for example Saturday 18 or Sunday 19. Maybe more difficult from abroad?

sjouke

Date: April 8, 2022 18:30

Thank you!

Posted by: rover ()
Date: April 13, 2022 22:45

I am just wondering if any international fans have received their tickets yet?
We are travelling from Australia for this show and the tickets haven't arrived. We got the email from Ticketcorner saying they had been dispatched by registered mail but that was about 4 weeks ago. I emailed Ticketcorner a few days ago but no response. Should I be worried yet?

Posted by: Ram ()
Date: April 14, 2022 03:04

Hey Rover,

I just went through this exact same thing. However mine were shipping to the US. Take your registered mail shipping number and try putting it into Australia’s mail service. For me it was the USPS. From there I was able track it within the US.

After everything was moving along nicely, and they were in my town, the trouble started. For some reason, it kept bouncing around local post offices but wouldn’t deliver to my house. The postal service was no help. After calling them 3 times and receiving no new updates, I was worried.

However they were finally delivered last Thursday. If I pull up the tracking now, it still says out for delivery as it did all last week.

Also they were supposed shipped as signature required and delivered to my front door, however they were left in the mailbox!

So ultimately, just be patient, despite the tracking, they will arrive. Just keep checking your mail box!

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: April 14, 2022 10:50

Just noticed that pit tickets are available for Bern (480 euro)

Posted by: mmarloe ()
Date: April 15, 2022 00:54

Mine took awhile too. Finally delivered, signature required, to my home in California.

Date: April 27, 2022 04:47

I will be flying into Zurich & taking the train to Bern. I will be staying in Zurich for a couple of days. A friend mentioned it would be great if I could find an Airbng along the waterfront near some beer gardens. Does anybody know of any specific Airbnbs I might rent out?

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: May 18, 2022 00:12

One month away!! Will it be my last show. Probably, so bring it on. Loving cup should be the vote Song winner

Date: May 30, 2022 17:34

A few weeks to go and still Pit and Golden Circle available...

[www.ticketcorner.ch]

sjouke

Posted by: Djuro ()
Date: June 12, 2022 13:43

Anyone coming to the show from Croatia? I know some of us will go to Milan and Vienna show as it's near.

Date: June 12, 2022 17:56

That will be Hot Rocks coming Friday in Bern...

[www.srf.ch]

sjouke

Posted by: KHB ()
Date: June 13, 2022 18:22

I just got this via email:
Dear Sir or Madam

You have purchased tickets for the Rolling Stones concert at the Wankdorf Bern stadium via Ticketcorner "Lucky DIP". This is not yet the actual show ticket, but a voucher which you must exchange for regular show tickets on the day of the show. You then pull out an envelope from a stack of envelopes, in which you will find two regular show tickets.

The exchange takes place at the box office at Papiermühlestrasse "Tickets 1". Attached is also a situation map with a complete overview of where the box office is located. The box office is open from 2PM

Posted by: MRROLLING ()
Date: June 13, 2022 20:29

What news to the concert of friday ?

Posted by: imsohotforher ()
Date: June 13, 2022 20:59

Thanks for posting the pickup details - just got the email too.
2pm box office opens, any word on when the venue doors open?

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 13, 2022 21:00

imsohotforher
Thanks for posting the pickup details - just got the email too.
2pm box office opens, any word on when the venue doors open?

Do you really think this show is gonna happen this week?

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: June 13, 2022 21:02

I hope they don’t wait until a few hours before the show to tell us.

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: June 13, 2022 21:06

It's pure speculation, of course, but as after having sick with covid you are recommended to take it easy physically and avoid sports for a few days and given that MJ shows symptoms it is rather unlikely that any show is going to happen within only five days from now, in my opinion.
We will learn tomorrow.

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: June 13, 2022 21:42

It affects everyone differently -I had very mild symptoms that lasted for 2-3 days….tested negative after 6 days, but for about a week afterwards I felt quite tired and lethargic - so even if Mick gets a mild dose it might take a little bit of time to get his energy back

Date: June 13, 2022 21:54

Doors: 16:00
Show: 19:00
Support: Ghost Hounds

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: June 13, 2022 23:42

Always nice to have an optimist around winking smiley

Date: June 14, 2022 00:25

Well, if he was able to do a soundcheck just an hour and a half before cancelling the show, I am sure that Mick is gonna be alrightcome friday. This seems to be precaution because of protocol.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 14, 2022 00:31

calipachangero
Well, if he was able to do a soundcheck just an hour and a half before cancelling the show, I am sure that Mick is gonna be alrightcome friday. This seems to be precaution because of protocol.

He's tested positive with symptoms. There's no way he'll be on stage this friday unless the test was wrong. But I am pretty sure Micks doctor did a proper PCR test. We can pray he will be alright for Hyde Park which is doubtful.

Date: June 14, 2022 00:49

Ok, I see. Still hoping for the best. Este about cancelled or postponed shows? Maybe at the end of the tour?

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 14, 2022 00:50

Papo
It's pure speculation, of course, but as after having sick with covid you are recommended to take it easy physically and avoid sports for a few days and given that MJ shows symptoms it is rather unlikely that any show is going to happen within only five days from now, in my opinion.
We will learn tomorrow.

Regardless of his fitness, at his age, you really need to be extra cautious. I would think both Bern and Milan are off. Hyde Park 1 is just 12 days away and if he makes that, he’ll be doing very well. I expect there will be an announcement of some sort, tomorrow.

Posted by: bertrichards ()
Date: June 14, 2022 07:35

Hopefully, we got more informations about cancellation or not today.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1917
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home