Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 4 of 7
Re: Liverpool UK 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: May 31, 2022 07:58

Hey wachterc,

Asda Walton car park,£8 with Just Park.

Safe with video surveillance.Wouldn’t park the Lambo anywhere else in the area ,other wise you would be minus your wheels at the very least,with someone telling you to “calm down”

Posted by: strat72 ()
Date: May 31, 2022 08:04

We were gonna go to this one, but I'm not sure it's a good idea because we might not be safe. We still cannot stop laughing about Liverpool losing to that Real Madrid team. HAHAHAHAHA...

Posted by: strat72 ()
Date: May 31, 2022 09:59

JohnnySnapps
I am staying in Liverpool for a couple of days after the show. Friday night, June 10, Elvis Costello & The Imposters are playing at the Liverpool Philharmonic Hall. I couldn't pass up the chance to him in Liverpool. The Philharmonic Hall website would not let me purchase just one ticket (there were only two seats left, fifth row from stage) so I had to buy the pair. If anyone is interested in going, face value of the ticket is 300£, please send me an email.

£300 to see Elvis Costello? It's not just The Stones that are taking the piss then. I like Elvis, but that is way overpriced. It sucks that you had to buy 2 Johnny. I hope that you can get a buyer.....

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: May 31, 2022 18:18

Do you know anything about bringing cameras for show? I mean regular camera, not some tv camera? My friend wants to make some pictures, but we don't know if she can bring it.

Posted by: woody ()
Date: May 31, 2022 19:16

I have Diamond pit vip and it states early entry,anybody know what time.
Information on AXS IS VERY POOR.
Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-31 19:17 by woody.

Posted by: ic1960 ()
Date: June 1, 2022 03:18

stonesrick
Any ideas of approximate timings for Echo and the Bunnymen to start and what time for the Stones please?

The AXS app indicates doors open at 16:00 and the Stones are on at 20:45. Cant see any more detail as yet

Posted by: ic1960 ()
Date: June 1, 2022 03:20

zgredzik
Do you know anything about bringing cameras for show? I mean regular camera, not some tv camera? My friend wants to make some pictures, but we don't know if she can bring it.

AXS app merely confirms as usual that "no professional cameras or recording equipment will be allowed into the stadium".

Posted by: stonesrick ()
Date: June 1, 2022 15:45

ic1960
stonesrick
Any ideas of approximate timings for Echo and the Bunnymen to start and what time for the Stones please?

The AXS app indicates doors open at 16:00 and the Stones are on at 20:45. Cant see any more detail as yet

Many thanks thumbs up

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 1, 2022 19:45

a question for the locals: Are there lookers at the central train station or elsewhere in Liverpool where I can leave my luggage and pick it up after the show?

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 1, 2022 20:53

ic1960
zgredzik

AXS app merely confirms as usual that "no professional cameras or recording equipment will be allowed into the stadium".

i would take that to mean that small pocket cameras with non detachable lenses are perfectly fine. It has everywhere else I've seen them with those rules.

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:36

Not sure about lookers at Liverpool station spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Try the national rail web site I’m sure they give train station info.

Date: June 2, 2022 15:06

grzegorz67
ic1960
zgredzik

i would take that to mean that small pocket cameras with non detachable lenses are perfectly fine. It has everywhere else I've seen them with those rules.

thank you all for your answers!

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: June 3, 2022 04:17

The Liverpool concert this is the one hopefully they do "Out Of Time" and record it

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: June 3, 2022 15:14

stargroover
Hey wachterc,

Asda Walton car park,£8 with Just Park.

Safe with video surveillance.Wouldn’t park the Lambo anywhere else in the area ,other wise you would be minus your wheels at the very least,with someone telling you to “calm down”

Thanks a lot! As soon as I know my hired car registration number I will book it :-)

Posted by: vertigojoe ()
Date: June 3, 2022 15:33

Hi. AXS website says tickets not transferable for this show?? Can anybody help? Why did it let me buy 2 if I can’t transfer 1 to a friend?!? Thanks.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 5, 2022 01:41

The weather forecast isn't looking too good for Liverpool - cold (14/15 C) and wet. Might need to wrap up!

Posted by: StonesSmeth99 ()
Date: June 5, 2022 21:51

Some minor bits of info from Liverpool Football Club - [www.liverpoolfc.com]

Seems like there is an Express bus service from near St George's Hall. It's not far on the bus if there is no traffic.

I went to the stadium today to check my parking spot for Thursday (as a Manchester United fan I rarely go near Anfield, but do love Liverpool for the Beatles and the city is a good place to be)... this is completely different to Madrid and Munich! Anfield is similar to Old Trafford, Manchester in 2018 but there is even less room around the stadium. Certainly a unique venue on this tour, that's for sure.

Date: June 6, 2022 10:59

do you know when Lucky Dip box office will open?

Posted by: moseslake ()
Date: June 6, 2022 11:05

Anyone else get an email yesterday from AXS ticket for Liverpool LD? The email states the pdf is my tickets, it’s has a barcode and LUCKY in bold print. I know dips are picked up at the box office, so I’m a bit confused about this email.

Any thoughts

Posted by: richie26188 ()
Date: June 6, 2022 11:52

Weather changing for the better. Met office predicting a dry early evening / night, predicted temperature up a little too.

[www.metoffice.gov.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-06 11:54 by richie26188.

Posted by: rayrad ()
Date: June 6, 2022 12:47

moseslake
Anyone else get an email yesterday from AXS ticket for Liverpool LD? The email states the pdf is my tickets, it’s has a barcode and LUCKY in bold print. I know dips are picked up at the box office, so I’m a bit confused about this email.

Any thoughts

yes - i got one too

assuming they'll just swap the paper (if you print it) ticket for an envelope with specific tickets at the BO

hopefully that process won't be the shit show that folks are reporting from munich!

it was very simple in madrid - no line at all

Date: June 6, 2022 12:53

just got another email from AXS with extra details:

[static.discovery-prod.axs.com]

nothing specific about LDs - other than this:

"If you are collecting tickets from the Ticket Office at Anfield including Hospitality tickets, we advise ticketholders to bring photo ID in the form of a passport, driving license or ID card or a household bill showing name & address. The Ticket Office will be busy so be sure to arrive in plenty of time."

but there is a map showing box office location

and shuttle buses from the stadium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-06 12:57 by rayrad.

Posted by: jezz99 ()
Date: June 6, 2022 14:44

I’m collecting LD tickets on the day. Anyone know what time the LD box office opens, the emails I’ve received don’t say anywhere.

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: June 6, 2022 21:59

Is there an IORR or Shidoobee meet-up before the Liverpool show?

Posted by: stabilo ()
Date: June 6, 2022 23:10

The crown hotel near lime st station

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: June 6, 2022 23:32

rayrad

The location of the 3 entrances is not identical on both maps. For example, on the coloured map entrance PT3 is between Main Stand and Anfield Road Stand, on the black and white map it's between Anfield Road Stand and Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand. Or in other terms PT3 is on Ronnie's side on the colored map, but on Keith's side on the black and white map.

Posted by: stonerolling ()
Date: June 7, 2022 00:54

woody
I have Diamond pit vip and it states early entry,anybody know what time.
Information on AXS IS VERY POOR.
Thanks

No idea. Information is unclear.

Date: June 7, 2022 01:06

latvianinexile
rayrad

The location of the 3 entrances is not identical on both maps. For example, on the coloured map entrance PT3 is between Main Stand and Anfield Road Stand, on the black and white map it's between Anfield Road Stand and Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand. Or in other terms PT3 is on Ronnie's side on the colored map, but on Keith's side on the black and white map.

judging by the road names, i'd say the info on the colour map is correct

they've just put entrance 3 in the wrong place on the B&W map - the other two are correct

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-07 01:10 by rayrad.

Posted by: SimonN ()
Date: June 7, 2022 08:12

john lomax
Is there an IORR or Shidoobee meet-up before the Liverpool show?

Hi John,

AS Stabilo says, the Shidoobee folks are having a get-together on Weds evening in The Crown from 6pm:

"Event by Gail Hoffman and Gabrielle Weetman

Crown Hotel, Liverpool

Public · Anyone on or off Facebook
Stones Fans Pre Party in Liverpool!!!! June 8th (night before show) 6 PM UK Time until whenever!!!!! And yes there will be Stones Music!!"

I'll defo pop my head round the door: probably not all that helpful if I mention that I'll be wearing a Stones tee-shirt, hah-hah!

Safe travels all- I am really looking forward to this...

Cheers,

Simon.

Posted by: StonesLO ()
Date: June 7, 2022 09:39

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone knows whether its worth trying to get the shuttle bus or the 917 bus back to the city centre afterwards? Or is walking the best option as I imagine it'll be a long wait/scramble for a bus! My first time at an Anfield concert.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 4 of 7

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1887
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home