Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 19
Re: Munich Gerrmany 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 18, 2022 12:51

The only time LDs actually were dropped was in Paris 2017 and for some UK shows in 2018.

For the rescheduled 2019 and 2020 US shows, people were able to return their tickets for a refund and this resulted in a limited of refunded LDs going back on sale - if you knew the correct link winking smiley

Date: March 18, 2022 13:03

Munich LDs were easy. See you there!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 13:05

Munich and Gelsenkirchen vanished immediately! Word is obviously out that German dips invariably give the best results.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: March 18, 2022 13:05

Does anyone know what the pick-up time for the LDs was last time? And does it even matter? I guess it does so that you can queue if you get GA...

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 18, 2022 13:06

started bu not way to push in basket

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 13:07

Topi
Munich LDs were easy. See you there!

Same here! Last time pick up was at 5 pm.

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: March 18, 2022 13:10

Anyone got Lucky Dip for Munuch? If someone have spare one, please contact me in priv.

thanks!

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 18, 2022 13:10

grzegorz67
Munich and Gelsenkirchen vanished immediately! Word is obviously out that German dips invariably give the best results.

they used to give the best result. Now they lowered the regular prices for Pit tickets by some 33% which means they are going to sell more and less will be left for Lucky Dippers

Date: March 18, 2022 13:13

f*ckkkkk
im not getting those LD! still triyng

does anyone know why in the regular sale the sectors "silver pit" and "stehplatz" (both in the field) are not available??

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-18 13:15 by StonesBuenosAires.

Date: March 18, 2022 13:15

Seeing Munich dips still but won't let to put them in cart.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 18, 2022 13:15

grzegorz67

Munich and Gelsenkirchen vanished immediately!

Yep, had no luck with LD as well. sad smiley

Date: March 18, 2022 13:18

slewan
grzegorz67

they used to give the best result. Now they lowered the regular prices for Pit tickets by some 33% which means they are going to sell more and less will be left for Lucky Dippers
Yes but on the other hand the stage seems wider now and also the pits seem to extend more towards the sides. I guess it will be similar to America where the pits also have been larger. It's not that intimate as it was in Europe 2017 I guess.

Date: March 18, 2022 13:38

Desperately need LD! Anyone? :/

Date: March 18, 2022 13:52

does anyone know why "category 8 standing silver pity "category 9 standing innenraum" were never available for sale???

ps i keep praying i can get a LD but i think its too late sad smiley

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 18, 2022 14:03

Topi
The only time LDs actually were dropped was in Paris 2017 and for some UK shows in 2018.

For the rescheduled 2019 and 2020 US shows, people were able to return their tickets for a refund and this resulted in a limited of refunded LDs going back on sale - if you knew the correct link winking smiley

Oslo 2014 too

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 14:05

StonesBuenosAires
does anyone know why "category 8 standing silver pity "category 9 standing innenraum" were never available for sale???

Because there is basically no general sale in Germany. Eventim sells tickets since wednesday and the tickets went fast. they added only some seat blocks in the pack for "general sale" today...

Date: March 18, 2022 14:14

hockenheim95
StonesBuenosAires

Because there is basically no general sale in Germany. Eventim sells tickets since wednesday and the tickets went fast. they added only some seat blocks in the pack for "general sale" today...
ahh ok, I understand!
I tried the presale on Wednesday and they weren't available, maybe they sold out too fast. It's weird because in other countries it didn't happen

I keep trying to get lucky dips, does it make sense? Or better to think about buying another regular ticket before everything is sold out?

Date: March 18, 2022 14:18

Thainking of getting regular ticket too.

Does anyone know what does it mean Grandstand East, Block Q2, Row 31, Seat 6?
for example...

Posted by: steadyrollinman ()
Date: March 18, 2022 14:21

StonesBuenosAires
hockenheim95
StonesBuenosAires

ahh ok, I understand!
I tried the presale on Wednesday and they weren't available, maybe they sold out too fast. It's weird because in other countries it didn't happen

I keep trying to get lucky dips, does it make sense? Or better to think about buying another regular ticket before everything is sold out?

München Lucky Dips are sold out now according to the RS official page, so you might want to go for a regular ticket at this point while they are still available.

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 14:33

So glad we didn't go for Lucky Dips after all considering that they seem to have been sold out quite quick for Munich...we're totally happy with out Silver Pits, which also seem to have been sold out already...according to Eventim only some seats are still available...

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 18, 2022 14:39

StonedRambler
slewan
grzegorz67

Yes but on the other hand the stage seems wider now and also the pits seem to extend more towards the sides. I guess it will be similar to America where the pits also have been larger. It's not that intimate as it was in Europe 2017 I guess.

the maps shown on ticket sellers' websites is not really exact. And Munich Olympia stadium is still the same size as in 2017…

Date: March 18, 2022 14:42

steadyrollinman
StonesBuenosAires
hockenheim95
StonesBuenosAires

ahh ok, I understand!

München Lucky Dips are sold out now according to the RS official page, so you might want to go for a regular ticket at this point while they are still available.
yes, i just saw it sad smiley

I'm going to buy normal tickets.
But it is possible that they do not have the option of a virtual ticket or via e-mail?
because in other countries it is available, but apparently for munich there is only the option of having it sent to you by mail

PS: I ask this because I live in Argentina and I'm afraid that the mail with my will never arrive at my house :p

(and also I don't want to pay the shipping cost hehehe)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-18 14:48 by StonesBuenosAires.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 14:47

StonesBuenosAires
steadyrollinman
StonesBuenosAires
hockenheim95
StonesBuenosAires

ahh ok, I understand!

But it is possible that they do not have the option of a virtual ticket or via e-mail?
because in other countries it is available, but apparently for munich there is only the option of having it sent to you by mail

PS: I ask this because I live in Argentina and I'm afraid that email will never arrive at my house :p

if there are no tickets available that you like I would just wait a few weeks! tickets always come back and many people sell their tickets here on IORR! especially the dips! be patient!

Date: March 18, 2022 14:51

hockenheim95
StonesBuenosAires
steadyrollinman
StonesBuenosAires
hockenheim95
StonesBuenosAires

ahh ok, I understand!

PS: I ask this because I live in Argentina and I'm afraid that email will never arrive at my house :p

if there are no tickets available that you like I would just wait a few weeks! tickets always come back and many people sell their tickets here on IORR! especially the dips! be patient!

Seriously? Will someone trade spare LD here?
omg, that's my only chance...

Date: March 18, 2022 15:23

slewan
StonedRambler
slewan
grzegorz67

the maps shown on ticket sellers' websites is not really exact. And Munich Olympia stadium is still the same size as in 2017…
With all the different maps we saw of this tour it's quite safe to say that we will get the larger pit of the 2019/21 American tour and not the smaller 2017/18 pit. The stage is indeed slightly bigger with the extended sidewalks than in 2017/18.

2019/2021 American Tour:

2017/2018 Europe:

Date: March 18, 2022 15:26

Seems logical. Also the maps seem to indicate this.

Shame though!

Posted by: moseslake ()
Date: March 18, 2022 17:12

I would love to purchase an extra set of Munich LD. Anyone??

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 17:19

Wow - those photos are Chicago 21/6/19 then Cardiff 15/6/18. I lucky dipped both and I can see myself in both of those photos! In the pit neither time though winking smiley

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 18, 2022 17:19

Funny, I scored LDs and received an invoice with a fee for delivery ! For something I will pickup at the venue. Thank you who ?

Date: March 22, 2022 23:53

My tickets arrived today smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 19

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2047
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home