Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 19
Re: Munich Gerrmany 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 11:49

Now it worked!

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: March 16, 2022 11:50

maradona
Isn't it kinda crazy they've really put ALL tickets on sale right now? Underlines my comment that they got in trouble messing it up once again and had no more chance to go for precision. Lucky us, though!
They don't put up ALL tickets, they leave out the front rows and best seats so that people panic and buy immediately because they fear they will end up even more behind if they wait.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: March 16, 2022 11:54

UGK56
Is the covered part (tent roof) of the Olympic Stadium to the right or left of the stage? The plan says nothing about it.

Standing in front of the stage, it's on the left. Stands A + B and X - Z.

Posted by: ParachuteMan ()
Date: March 16, 2022 11:54

The covered part is to the left of the stage. However, the echo can be terrible there (I am speaking from experience). It might depend on where exactly you are sitting, but I wouldn't go there again. I bought a standing ticket (Silver pit) - I've also been there and the sound was great.

Posted by: bertrichards ()
Date: March 16, 2022 11:56

No lucky dips, but I'm fine with Silver Pit.

Date: March 16, 2022 12:03

is it neccessary to have delivery by mail? costs additional money ...

Date: March 16, 2022 12:05

ParachuteMan
The covered part is to the left of the stage. However, the echo can be terrible there (I am speaking from experience). It might depend on where exactly you are sitting, but I wouldn't go there again. I bought a standing ticket (Silver pit) - I've also been there and the sound was great.

wonder where the sound and light towers will be. afraid they will be directly before the silver pit

Posted by: UGK56 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 12:07

thanks @maradona and @parachuteMan

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: March 16, 2022 12:17

PaintMonkeyManBlack
ParachuteMan

wonder where the sound and light towers will be. afraid they will be directly before the silver pit

Probably like this again so that shouldn't be too disturbing.

[warnat.de]

Date: March 16, 2022 12:21

So, I have bought it with delivery to Czechia. I have Silver pit for 152 EUR. See you there, I am looking forward for great experience.

Posted by: ParachuteMan ()
Date: March 16, 2022 12:23

maradona
PaintMonkeyManBlack
ParachuteMan

[warnat.de]

I've been at a Stones concert quite close to the sound and light tower and didn't find it disturbing. The echo under the roof spoilt the experience for me quite a bit, though.

Posted by: Erhard51 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 12:24

Munich

A 1 Row 4, Seats 11 + 12winking smileysmileys with beer

Posted by: majomuc ()
Date: March 16, 2022 12:24

Covered is left from Stage

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 12:29

maradona
PaintMonkeyManBlack
ParachuteMan

[warnat.de]

Don‘t think so. There‘s more seats in Munich this time.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 16, 2022 12:46

Stilllife09
you need to go through the rolling stones tour website, then you can enter the code and book your tickets
just got mine Pit Ronnie side

see you there

Thx. Now it worked.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 16, 2022 12:51

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 12:58

They really wouldn't need to divide that field up in two. In 2017 there were much less seats so the Silver Pit was a good deal. But this? confused smiley

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: March 16, 2022 13:01

MonkeyMan2000
They really wouldn't need to divide that field up in two. In 2017 there were much less seats so the Silver Pit was a good deal. But this? confused smiley
Sure they wouldn't need to, but if there's any opportunity to make more money they take it.

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: March 16, 2022 13:12

YES, family trip is secured, 4 seats in A3

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 16, 2022 13:13

The tent roof is left of the stage as usual I think.

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 13:25

They aren't gonna release ALL the tickets today in the Eventim presale are they? Cause I am getting a bit worried that in case we won't get Lucky Dips on Friday, no Silver standing tickets will be left...

Date: March 16, 2022 13:25

Wonder if silver pit can also go to the front at the right side. If i am not mistaken this is what i saw in 2017

Date: March 16, 2022 13:26

ronniewoody91
They aren't gonna release ALL the tickets today in the Eventim presale are they? Cause I am getting a bit worried that in case we won't get Lucky Dips on Friday, no Silver standing tickets will be left...

Why take lucky dips and have the risk you will be up high somewhere if you will be buying silver pits if there are no dips?

just buy the silver pits, try to dip and sell/give away te worst tickets on show day.

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 13:46

PaintMonkeyManBlack
ronniewoody91

Why take lucky dips and have the risk you will be up high somewhere if you will be buying silver pits if there are no dips?

just buy the silver pits, try to dip and sell/give away te worst tickets on show day.

We got silver pits now grinning smiley idk if we still wanna do LDs then...seems a good deal like this...in 2017 we got not so great seats for also 150€

Date: March 16, 2022 13:51

ronniewoody91
PaintMonkeyManBlack
ronniewoody91

We got silver pits now grinning smiley idk if we still wanna do LDs then...seems a good deal like this...in 2017 we got not so great seats for also 150€

I agree Silver Pits are a good deal (relatively).

Still think extra gamble regarding LD could be smart. You probably won't loose money over it.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 16, 2022 14:10

schwonek

There're also TopSeats-Categories with even higher prices:

Blocks A3, A4, A5 = € 776.13

Additionally there're the usual VIP-Packages:

VIP1 - BEGGAR'S BANQUET PAKET - € 799.00

- one incredible Category 1 General Admission Floor Ticket in the Ultra-Exclusive Diamond Pit (Package includes Early Entry and First Access to the Pit)
- special VIP Welcome Gift upon Arrival
- Limited-Edition The Rolling Stones VIP Tour Gift
- commemorative VIP Tour Laminate & Matching Lanyard

[www.Eventim.de]

VIP2 - STICKY FINGERS PAKET - (Cat.2 Reserved Seated Floor) - € 749.00
VIP3 - TATTOO YOU PAKET - (Cat.3 Reserved Seated Floor) - € 599.00
VIP4 - VOODOO LOUNGE PAKET - (Cat.5 Reserved Seated Lower Level) - € 399.00
VIP5 - A BIGGER BANG PAKET - (Cat.8 Silver Pit GA Floor) - € 279.00
VIP6 - SIXTY PAKET - (Cat.9 GA Floor) - € 229.00

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-16 15:00 by Irix.

Posted by: Meise ()
Date: March 16, 2022 14:43

I attended the Munich concert during the No Filter tour. We were in the now called "Silver pit" area. That's relatively far away from the stage.
Additionally, you see all the people sitting around B stage, hardly doing anything by watching. Aweful. It's not worth the money as you find yourself staring at the screens most of the time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-16 14:46 by Meise.

Posted by: toorude ()
Date: March 16, 2022 15:10

UGK56
Is the covered part (tent roof) of the Olympic Stadium to the right or left of the stage? The plan says nothing about it.

Ronnie's Is the covered part (tent roof) of the Olympic Stadium to the right or left of the stage? The plan says nothing about it.

Ranks on Ronnie's side are under the roof, Keithonians will be sitting in the rain....

Date: March 16, 2022 15:13

toorude
UGK56

Ronnie's Is the covered part (tent roof) of the Olympic Stadium to the right or left of the stage? The plan says nothing about it.

Ranks on Ronnie's side are under the roof, Keithonians will be sitting in the rain....
No rain. Beautifull weather it will be. With lots of beer and wurst from de schwenkgrille

Posted by: toorude ()
Date: March 16, 2022 15:15

L1, Row 16, Seats 4 to 10.... here we go! smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-16 15:16 by toorude.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 19

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2012
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home