Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 7 of 11
Re: Madrid Spain 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: May 25, 2022 00:49

alreadyoverme
Stoneswolf
I think somebody already checked it out: What are current covid regulations in Spain/for this show? I assume masks are not mandatory anymore at the concert? Are masks required in Spain for public transportation?
Thanks
Stoneswolf

aye, masks are required when using public transport as well as in pharmacies and hospitals. Aside that, you dont have to wear it.

Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-25 00:50 by Stoneswolf.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 25, 2022 03:10

Here you can check the details about travelling to Spain including health control of passengers upon arrival in Spain and here about the COVID Digital EU Certificate.

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: May 25, 2022 12:15

Irix
Ronnie in Esquire (Spain), June 2022:

GREAT POST IRIX. Fantastic fotos of Ronnie! Best fotos of him since a looong time.

Date: May 25, 2022 12:19

Irix
Ronnie in Esquire (Spain), June 2022:

IRIX can you post this incl. the interview/article in the tour thread as well?
There is everybody and everybody should see this.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-25 12:23 by caschimann.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 25, 2022 12:30

caschimann

IRIX can you post this incl. the interview/article in the tour thread as well? There is everybody and everybody should see this.

The article by Esquire has also its own thread - [iorr.org] .

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: May 25, 2022 12:40

The new stage looks like it will be built on a regular festival stage frame again. Hope it's not gonna end up like 14 On Fire with many parts missing in the end.

Date: May 25, 2022 12:59

Irix
caschimann

IRIX can you post this incl. the interview/article in the tour thread as well? There is everybody and everybody should see this.

The article by Esquire has also its own thread - [iorr.org] .

Fine thanks, I oversaw it.

Posted by: StonesSmeth99 ()
Date: May 25, 2022 16:44

Currently ‘holding’ in Girona ahead of Madrid. Good to be on tour, out of the uk after 2.5 years and ready to Hear Malcolm…

Posted by: andrea72 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 00:02

hy, after the Stones Concert (june 1st) I have to take a bus/metro to go to airport terminal 1 (ryanair) which is the better bus to go to airport after the concert? thanks

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 26, 2022 00:37

andrea72
hy, after the Stones Concert (june 1st) I have to take a bus/metro to go to airport terminal 1 (ryanair) which is the better bus to go to airport after the concert? thanks
You can take the metro line or a bus.
The train doesn't stop at terminal 1

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 00:38

andrea72

Try this bus (number 101) from "Canillejas". Only 6 stops.
[www.emtmadrid.es]

Canillejas is 20 min walking to the NOrth from the Wanda Stadium.
Avenida Luis Aragones / Luis Aragones Avenue.

Last departure from Canillejas 23.45 pm. on Wednesday.
No traffic jams in that area or subway crowds.

This is the starting point Intercambiador de Transporte / Area intermodal transporte de Canillejas.

[www.madrid.es]

Calle Alcalá , 629 (629, Alcala Street)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-26 00:50 by spain73.

Date: May 26, 2022 10:37

The band will be landing today (Thursday) in Madrid airport.

[www.cope.es]

[www.efe.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-26 11:08 by spain73.

Posted by: mick64 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 11:05

Someone wants a digital ticket I can't attend due to serious family reasons and doctor Music ignores me

Date: May 26, 2022 11:29

Many tickets for Madrid RIGHT NOW, even Pit tickets..... !!!!

[www.ticketmaster.es]

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 26, 2022 11:33

Yeah looks like TM ES has their own pool, no pits or Pista A's available on Entradas at the moment.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: May 26, 2022 11:35

mick64
Someone wants a digital ticket I can't attend due to serious family reasons and doctor Music ignores me

I already have a ticket thanks to another forum user but a friend from Warsaw is still looking.
What kind of ticket and for how much do you have?

Date: May 26, 2022 11:52

Right now, more tickes released !!! Hurry up...Pista A, PIT A !!!!

[www.ticketmaster.es]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-26 13:52 by spain73.

Posted by: MRROLLING ()
Date: May 26, 2022 13:29

the groups Sidonie and Vargas Blues Band accompanied by John Byron Jagger, Mick's nephew

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: May 26, 2022 14:19

spain73

[www.ticketmaster.es]

Need a Pista B, I hope will be released too!!

Date: May 26, 2022 19:29

Rolling Stones have just arrived in Madrid

Posted by: bauk77 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 19:37

oh no they are in town before me :-)

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: May 26, 2022 20:14

Date: May 26, 2022 21:11

Date: May 26, 2022 21:16

kaskatanas
spain73

[www.ticketmaster.es]

Do you mean Pit B? Or are you specifically looking for Rear GA which Pista B would be?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-26 21:25 by Topi.

Posted by: alreadyoverme ()
Date: May 26, 2022 21:23

here's a wee clip from one of spanish tv channels

Arrival

Posted by: bauk77 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 21:38

the question for me is, what the doeing so early in madrid? any suprises expected?

Date: May 26, 2022 21:43

Dress rehearsals at the stadium over the weekend/possibly on Monday.

In 2018 they arrived in Dublin on a Saturday, with the first show on a Thursday. So it's not unusual/unheard of for them to get into the first city early.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-26 21:47 by Topi.

Date: May 26, 2022 23:13

From El Pais, Spanish newspaper: [elpais.com]

The plane of 'their majesties' the Rolling Stones lands in Madrid six days before their concert
The British band, who performs on June 1 at the Metropolitano stadium, arrived with his family to spend a few days in the capital

They took it as if there were thousands of people waiting for them, but only eleven photographers and the Civil Guard received them. They raised their arms, smiled, and went down the steps of their plane, decorated with the huge red tongue of their logo, as if we were living in the sixties in the midst of a fan phenomenon. The Rolling Stones are so classic that they cling to liturgies that are no longer practiced by the queen who honors them (at least Mick Jagger), Elizabeth II. The biggest rock and roll group summoned the photographers to T4 in Barajas (Madrid) to pose so that everyone knows that their MajestiesThey have set foot on Spanish soil. It was at 6:43 p.m. on Thursday. They did not allow editors: only photographers. First the security body came down, then the families and finally the three protagonists. Mick Jagger in the lead, of course; Ronnie Wood (who tripped and almost ended in tragedy) then and finally Keith Richards. It's not the first time they've done it. In several of their previous 23 concerts in Spain they gave us that very welcome image of Mister Marshall . Yes there was a difference. The most elegant figure was missing, that of the exquisite and discreet drummer Charlie Watts, who died in August 2021.

The British have landed in the capital six days before their concert, which will be held on Wednesday June 1 at the Metropolitan Stadium. Only two of the five from the beginning remain: Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, both born in Datford, United Kingdom, and 78 years old. And the guitarist who joined in 1975, Ronnie Wood, Hillingdon, UK, 74 years old. The Madrid recital is the first of a European tour entitled Sixty, since the band was formed just six decades ago, in 1962. No one is going to beat selling their legacy. The European tour consists of 14 dates between June and July.

The reason they have come to Spain in advance is because it is the start of the tour and they want to enjoy a few days of relaxation. Sometimes they even look human. They have arrived accompanied by their families. If you are in Madrid these days you may have the opportunity to come across one of them. From the promoter of their concerts they announce that "some have chosen the Prado and others the Thyssen". It is known that the most select taster of rock art was Watts. Wood has preferred when he has been in Spain to walk his skinny body and his smile through flamenco tablaos. And it is difficult to forget that photo of Mick Jagger, with a mustard-colored suit, visiting Felipe González in La Moncloa. That was the year 1990 and they spoke in French.

At the Metropolitan concert they will only dispense with a classic, Brown Sugar, which they have stopped playing due to political correctness, although Richards has been lazy on occasion when it comes to accepting exclusion. The song talks about slavery, violence, drugs... With the exception of this song, there will be those that everyone expects to hear: Street Fighting Man, Start Me Up, Sympathy for the Devil, Jumpin' Jack Flash, (I Can't Get no ) Satisfaction… Announce that a couple of pieces are reserved for music fans, always in search of songs rescued from the trunk of their extensive discography. And it remains to be seen if they perform his most commercial ballad, Angie,knowing that in Spain it enjoys great recognition. It will be two hours of concert.

Opening acts will be two Spanish bands, the indies Sidonie, great followers of the Stones, from the sixties and seventies; and blues-rock guitar titan Javier Vargas hitting it hard with his Blues Band. Vargas tells this newspaper how his presence at the recital has arisen: “Since 1995 I have played several times with Mick Jagger's brother, Chris. And three years ago Chris called me and told me that his son, John Byron, who sings and plays guitar, was in Ibiza. We got together, played and recorded an album, Move On. That record was heard by Mick Jagger and he commented to his nephew that it would be nice if one day we were his opening act. Playing with the Stones for someone who, like me, loves rock and roll is the best.

Date: May 27, 2022 05:50

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: May 27, 2022 09:01

Topi
kaskatanas
spain73

[www.ticketmaster.es]

Do you mean Pit B? Or are you specifically looking for Rear GA which Pista B would be?

Yes specifically Pista B, somebody want come in the last moment, in Spain always going with friends and family and so on, so more a party than a fan concert smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 7 of 11

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1770
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home