Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 4 of 11
Re: Madrid Spain 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: steadyrollinman ()
Date: March 25, 2022 15:09

Oriongalaxy
Anyone is going to stay in Madrid longer around that dates?
Any recommendation where to visit? Prado Musuem and Retiro Park done! winking smiley

Thanks anyways.

Museo Reina Sofía (Free admission between 19.00-21.00, if you only want to see the Guernica) - [www.museoreinasofia.es]

Círculo de Bellas Artes de Madrid - [www.circulobellasartes.com]

Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza - (Free admission to the permanent collection on Mondays 12.00-16.00) - [www.museothyssen.org]

Palacio Real de Madrid - [www.patrimonionacional.es]

Real Jardín Botánico de Madrid - [www.rjb.csic.es]

Panoramic views from rooftops - [www.sehacecaminoalandar.com]

Plaza de España - [www.esmadrid.com]

Catedral de la Almudena - [catedraldelaalmudena.es]

If you have the time, you can take a day trip to places like Toledo, El Escorial or Segovia.

And so much more.

Posted by: fabriset ()
Date: March 26, 2022 17:35

Please help me! I'm afraid I have bought wrong tickets. I have selected PL4/PISTA A because I wanted to be near Diamond Pit A and B standinf, but in the order confirmation I read SECTOR 118 row 10 Seats 13&14!
Is it possibile to be seated choosing PL4/PISTA A?
I thought PL4/PISTA A could be only standing near the stage.
Thank you for helping me

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: March 26, 2022 18:32

fabriset
Please help me! I'm afraid I have bought wrong tickets. I have selected PL4/PISTA A because I wanted to be near Diamond Pit A and B standinf, but in the order confirmation I read SECTOR 118 row 10 Seats 13&14!
Thank you for helping me
I got confused too for a moment i thought PL2 is Pit B since it was the same price as PL1 = Pit A.

I ended up with sector 121 4 row. (which also was nearer to the stage on the map one week ago compared to now. It used to be above the gold circle, now its above the mixing board)

Very confusing also my tickets for Stockholm says pit B but on the confirmation it says pit A.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-26 18:34 by rebelhipi.

Posted by: alreadyoverme ()
Date: March 26, 2022 20:38

rebelhipi
fabriset
Thank you for helping me
I got confused too for a moment i thought PL2 is Pit B since it was the same price as PL1 = Pit A.

I ended up with sector 121 4 row. (which also was nearer to the stage on the map one week ago compared to now. It used to be above the gold circle, now its above the mixing board)

Very confusing also my tickets for Stockholm says pit B but on the confirmation it says pit A.

The purchase experience wasn't the best that's for sure, especially when there was just the list of prices (during the presale) and there wasn't a clickable chart, and the only jpg image of the chart was mirrowed (where pit A was keith side) ...it seems they later on fixed and added a clickable chart but a many people had already bought tix.

PL 1 was both pit A and B...assigned randomly ...
PL 2 was TIERS...seats...
and then on with the other seats and pista and GA...

After refreshing many times i got pit A (only to find in the afternoon, when the clickable chart was available that it was ronnie's side and not keith's).
Then my pal was confused and ended up buying PL2 = seats on a lower tier not even close to the stage instead of Pit...

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: March 26, 2022 21:38

fabriset
Thank you for helping me

Pista A is a standing ticket, not seated. It is next to Pit, betwenn Pit and Pista B; Pista B is a General Admission ticket. So, Pista A is known in French as Pelouse D'or.

[www.ticketmaster.es]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-26 21:39 by spain73.

Date: March 27, 2022 18:50

Thank you, I also understood in this way but in the order they wrote me PL4/Pista A but they also wrote me sector 118 row 10 seat 13&14!
So now I don’t understand, I wrote them and they answered they are consulting and they will let me know.
I hope everything will end in the better way, I don’t want to be on the opposite side of the stage!

Posted by: MidnightGambler ()
Date: March 28, 2022 09:21

There was a mistake

For few hours on the Friday general sales day (I mean not on the Wednesday presages day), they proposed tickets which were supposed to be in PISTA A but in fact, those tickets were sold 10€ more than the PISTA A official prices and are located in the seating area.

So I am afraid that you will not be located in the PISTA A section.

The only solution for you is to make a claim. It was their mistake, not your mistake.....

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: March 28, 2022 11:37

steadyrollinman
Oriongalaxy
Anyone is going to stay in Madrid longer around that dates?
Any recommendation where to visit? Prado Musuem and Retiro Park done! winking smiley

Thanks anyways.

Museo Reina Sofía (Free admission between 19.00-21.00, if you only want to see the Guernica) - [www.museoreinasofia.es]

Círculo de Bellas Artes de Madrid - [www.circulobellasartes.com]

Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza - (Free admission to the permanent collection on Mondays 12.00-16.00) - [www.museothyssen.org]

Palacio Real de Madrid - [www.patrimonionacional.es]

Real Jardín Botánico de Madrid - [www.rjb.csic.es]

Panoramic views from rooftops - [www.sehacecaminoalandar.com]

Plaza de España - [www.esmadrid.com]

Catedral de la Almudena - [catedraldelaalmudena.es]

If you have the time, you can take a day trip to places like Toledo, El Escorial or Segovia.

And so much more.

Thank you for much for all the hints! smiling smiley I will surely go to several places you mentioned.

Date: March 28, 2022 20:39

Thank you very much, I hope they admit their mistake, I wrote them and they answered they are consulting my situation and they will give me an answer…..
I come from Italy ti watch the guys, I was so happy……

Posted by: federmick ()
Date: April 6, 2022 04:39

The same happend to me, where should i send the e mail to?

Date: April 7, 2022 12:07

Is anyone aware where can we check current (and future) requirements for stadium events in Spain? I mean restrictions like masks obligatory or Green passports etc.?

Thanks.

Posted by: rayrad ()
Date: April 7, 2022 12:54

federmick
The same happend to me, where should i send the e mail to?

not the same issue, but i messed up when buying lucky dips and entradas were VERY helpful and swift in sorting things out for me

this was the customer service email:

atencionalcliente@ayuda.entradas.com

Date: April 7, 2022 14:47

Oriongalaxy
Is anyone aware where can we check current (and future) requirements for stadium events in Spain? I mean restrictions like masks obligatory or Green passports etc.?

Thanks.

From April 20 on, masks won't' be a mandatory issue even at indoor places.
So you will have no problem in restaurants, hotels, pubs.. where you can wear a mask only if you want to.
It will be a mandatory issue only in public transports and medical centers.

Hope this situation will remain the same till Stones show.

[euroweeklynews.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-04-07 15:16 by spain73.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: April 7, 2022 15:53

I'm also worried about corona requiremnts. My concern is vaccination checks at hotels and airports. The mask I can sort of live with. Anyone know if there's any solid information on this?

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: April 7, 2022 21:30

frankotero
I'm also worried about corona requiremnts. My concern is vaccination checks at hotels and airports. The mask I can sort of live with. Anyone know if there's any solid information on this?
Here you got some details: Spain Travel Health
It might change till showtime. If you have booked a flight to Spain you should get a link by the airline.

Date: April 8, 2022 06:40

Thank you MAF. I didn't get a link from the airline but they sure took my money.winking smiley

Date: April 18, 2022 11:10

Entradas.com they don’t answer by email. I have the great trouble they gave me wrong places (sector 118 instead of Pista A).
Does anybody know another way to contact them?

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: April 18, 2022 13:54

fabriset
Entradas.com they don’t answer by email. I have the great trouble they gave me wrong places (sector 118 instead of Pista A).
Does anybody know another way to contact them?
Did you try the ticket hotline +34 902 488 488 (Monday to Sunday, from 10h to 24h) shown on the bottom of entradas.com?

Date: April 18, 2022 22:47

I’ll try soon, I hope I will solve this nightmare
Thank you!!!

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: April 19, 2022 02:03

I’m just back home from a 4 day weekend away with the family to Madrid. We went to the Wanda meteoplolitano stadium yesterday for the atletico bs espanyol game
Great stadium, clear sight lines etc
It’s an easy taxi or Uber from the city centre (about 18 euros we paid) plenty of cabs in the city centre and the Uber we booked from the hotel was actually a city cab
Stadium is very near the airport
Metro back - top tip, buy a ticket beforehand (big queue for tickets, train back towards city very straightforward - attempting an Uber after the football was a non starter and with a similar size crowd to what’s expected for the stones, best to plan ahead. We hopped off the train at avenu de americas and got one of the plentiful city cabs from there back to hotel rather than a line change and longer trip

Cheers
Rob

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: April 19, 2022 18:05

I bought march 17 a tix
still not receive the tix. Do you have yours ?

any hotel recommendation not far from the stadium ?

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: jstanek ()
Date: April 27, 2022 16:13

5 weeks to go, are you ready folks?smiling smiley

Date: April 27, 2022 16:50

jstanek
5 weeks to go, are you ready folks?smiling smiley

>grinning smiley<

Date: April 27, 2022 17:44

Next week I get my booster shot. Then I'm ready to go. All reservations and tickets. Can't wait to see my favorite city during Stones time.smileys with beer

Posted by: mick64 ()
Date: May 2, 2022 12:44

Where can I claim if my ticket can be returned? My father is very serious and I can't go. I'm very sorry I didn't see the stones. Is there a solution or not?

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: May 2, 2022 12:56

mick64
Where can I claim if my ticket can be returned? My father is very serious and I can't go. I'm very sorry I didn't see the stones. Is there a solution or not?

Put in All Sold Out!

Date: May 2, 2022 13:20

toomuchforme
I bought march 17 a tix

Didn't you revive your e-ticket after proceeding payment? Or did you purchase a hard copy?

We are going to stay in Senator Barajas, very good location, walking distance from the Stadium, 20 mins by metro to the city center.

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: May 2, 2022 13:57

4 weeks to go!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 2, 2022 14:07

mick64

You can't return your tickets unless you bought ticket insurance (and your reason of cancelling is covered). As caschimann suggested, you could try just selling your tickets.

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: May 2, 2022 19:06

Oriongalaxy
toomuchforme
I bought march 17 a tix

Didn't you revive your e-ticket after proceeding payment? Or did you purchase a hard copy?

We are going to stay in Senator Barajas, very good location, walking distance from the Stadium, 20 mins by metro to the city center.

A friend of mine speaking spanish helped me to print tix

thanks for the hotel tip

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 4 of 11

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1699
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home