Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334
Current Page: 34 of 34
Re: The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour Europe 2022
Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 23, 2022 13:16

What? Just heard about the new, added show. Sounds great.

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-24 05:28 by angee.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 24, 2022 00:26

Has any reason been given regarding Sasha's absence in Milan?
If not, seems odd that they haven't issued a statement on why she wasn't at the show and/or if she will be at the upcoming shows.
The new gal Chanel did great on Gimme Shelter no doubt, and the Ghost Hound b/up singers were OK, but Sasha has been part of the team for quite a few years now...
Whatever the case, hope she's doing well, and that she'll make a grand return to her place in the Stones camp soon.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 24, 2022 00:36

She's probably quarantining and since the reason a show got cancelled was due to Mick and not her she gets to keep it private.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: June 24, 2022 00:47

Nikkei
She's probably quarantining and since the reason a show got cancelled was due to Mick and not her she gets to keep it private.
Yeah, what's weird though is that she's totally quite on social media. Normally she's super active, posting several stories per day. Hope she is okay.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 24, 2022 18:27

EXCLUSIVE: The Rolling Stones' backstage secrets: Dressing rooms littered with skeletons and art supplies, Jagger's intense warm up routine and last minute setlist changes

By Joanna Crawley
24 June 2022

Corbis via Getty Images

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: June 24, 2022 18:40

Wonder if Charlie’s granddaughter still goes on tour with them?

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 24, 2022 22:46

Link to the "Talk Is Jericho" podcast mentioned in the Daily Mail article above.

Heather “Foster” Kjollesda has worked with Metallica and the Stones for 20+ years. A good listen, including a very nice remembrance of Charlie.

Backstage with Metallica & The Rolling Stones

[talk-is-jericho.simplecast.com]

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 25, 2022 03:56

I am a bit surprised that no hits compilation has come out.

Has someone finally figured out they're obsolete as a new product?

Posted by: LorenzAgain ()
Date: June 25, 2022 12:17

Speaking of Ronnie, I also couldn’t help but notice that he’s aged considerably and it’s the first tour where I notice it having effects on him: less smiling, less gesturing - he was like a happy bouncy kitten, but more of a stray cat now. Hope he’s not feeling too bad and he’s still enjoying himself overall.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 29, 2022 04:28

LorenzAgain
Speaking of Ronnie, I also couldn’t help but notice that he’s aged considerably and it’s the first tour where I notice it having effects on him: less smiling, less gesturing - he was like a happy bouncy kitten, but more of a stray cat now. Hope he’s not feeling too bad and he’s still enjoying himself overall.

I noticed as well, though considering everything he's been through, he seems to be looking and doing alright. He might not be Ronnie the clown of old, but he still has his moments of cheerfulness.
And unlike Mick, luckily Ronnie hasn't contacted Covid! There were some recent pics of him going around maskless which seemed a bit alarming considering "the bubble" they've supposedly been touring inside.
And whereas Mick seemed to recover rather quickly as seen at Hyde Park, not sure Ronnie would fare so well. With several IORR members testing positive recently, and a new wave spreading across the UK,
hoping everyone continues to stay safe, and that the tour will proceed without any further postponements, cancellations, illnesses, etc. From the Independent: > "...5th Wave - back with a vengeance..."

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334
Current Page: 34 of 34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 362
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 6295 on November 30, 2021 14:09

Previous page Next page First page IORR home