Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2728293031323334353637...LastNext
Current Page: 32 of 38
Re: The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour Europe 2022
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 31, 2022 21:33

jahisnotdead
Are we expecting them to take the stage around 10 pm?

I hope everyone has a safe trip and a fantastic show tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to following it here and watching clips online.

+1 smileys with beer

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 31, 2022 21:41

Wondering if ticket sales have picked up in the last few weeks? There's been discounts for at least one show (Munich), and maybe there will be more for any other slow selling shows.
I have some friends who are on the fence of indecision, and some who decided an absolute no-go, but doubt any discounts would help sway their decision.
Still some weird vibes for many people for a variety of reasons (corona, war, inflation, loss of Charlie, etc.), but maybe it will help coax a few of the holdouts to help fill the void.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 31, 2022 21:58

Haven't heard of any other actual discounts, except the Hyde Park "Multi-night" discount where you can get a Stones ticket at a reduced price if you buy a ticket to Pearl Jam/Duran Duran/The Eagles.

Posted by: StonesLO ()
Date: June 1, 2022 10:08

Hi all, the status of my AXS app for the Liverpool show has changed from 'ticket delivery is pending' to being told they aren't available in the app because I chose a different delivery method?!

I didn't choose any other method. I am expecting my ticket to be on the AXS app so this is a bit concerning. Hoping its a temporary glitch but has anyone else noticed this?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 1, 2022 10:12

Topi
Haven't heard of any other actual discounts, except the Hyde Park "Multi-night" discount where you can get a Stones ticket at a reduced price if you buy a ticket to Pearl Jam/Duran Duran/The Eagles.

for Munich they are sellig tickets for just 89.90 Euros (those were 240 Euros before…)

Date: June 1, 2022 10:16

slewan
Topi

for Munich they are sellig tickets for just 89.90 Euros (those were 240 Euros before…)

Yes, I meant I hadn't heard of any other discounts besides Munich and Hyde Park. My message was a reply to Hairball's, where he referenced the Munich discounts. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-01 10:16 by Topi.

Date: June 1, 2022 10:19

StonesLO
Hi all, the status of my AXS app for the Liverpool show has changed from 'ticket delivery is pending' to being told they aren't available in the app because I chose a different delivery method?!

I didn't choose any other method. I am expecting my ticket to be on the AXS app so this is a bit concerning. Hoping its a temporary glitch but has anyone else noticed this?

Weird. Maybe this means they will only be in the BST Hyde Park App after all?

Posted by: jigsaw69 ()
Date: June 1, 2022 10:53

StonesLO

I have the same message on mine

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: June 1, 2022 11:32

On my AXS account it just says "No Orders on your account."

Posted by: StonesLO ()
Date: June 1, 2022 19:57

Now AXS app is saying that my ticket is pending on the app once again so looks like it was a system issue. Let's hope they sort out any more 'glitches' long before showtime.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-01 22:13 by StonesLO.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 1, 2022 20:20

Topi
StonesLO

Weird. Maybe this means they will only be in the BST Hyde Park App after all?

Searched BST in the Apple App Store and (oddly) AXS came up as one of the first few options.. with an "update" button.
Updated it and now under tickets it says the Hyde Park tix will appear there shortly.. So.. thinking they may be accessible on both apps (?)

Date: June 1, 2022 20:44

Just downloaded the BST Hyde Park 2022-app. However, it doesn't work yet.

Date: June 1, 2022 20:58

DandelionPowderman
Just downloaded the BST Hyde Park 2022-app. However, it doesn't work yet.

Downloaded as well.. under tickets it says "pending"..

Date: June 6, 2022 20:58

So.. is Lego sponsoring the tour or ?

Appears to be one of these for each show.. stumbled on to them looking for something else.. but don't believe they've been posted for shows yet.. ?

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: June 7, 2022 22:57

I'm hoping to get a SIM card to use in the UK and Netherlands while I am visiting Europe. Does anyone have any recommendations? I've done some sleuthing online, but am hoping to hear from the experience of others spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: trevormcmullin ()
Date: June 7, 2022 23:19

Can anyone tell me the songs they play over the PA as part of their pre show before they come on stage? They seemed to have changed their playlist since the last tour last fall. Dancing with myself by Gen X was the last song played before they took the stage the last couple of tours. What song was the last before they went on in Madrid and Munich? Thanks

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: June 7, 2022 23:40

trevormcmullin
Can anyone tell me the songs they play over the PA as part of their pre show before they come on stage? They seemed to have changed their playlist since the last tour last fall. Dancing with myself by Gen X was the last song played before they took the stage the last couple of tours. What song was the last before they went on in Madrid and Munich? Thanks

One of the last ones was ACDC - Highway to Hell.

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: June 7, 2022 23:46

schwonek
trevormcmullin

One of the last ones was ACDC - Highway to Hell.

Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols in Munich

Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: June 7, 2022 23:54

I just came back home from Munich today and I'm still flashed about the show! I realized it was my 26th show, when I put the ticket to my collection. I still have all of them since 1982.
When they startet touring in 2012 I was very happy and the shows 2014 in Berlin, 2017 in Hamburg and 2018 in Berlin were great. But this time it's somehow different. I had a hell of a good time, I was very relaxed and I also enjoyed my time in Munich.
May be it's because it was such an emotional experience after two years of lockdown. To be together with so many people and having a real good time together was realy fantastic. I can't help me saying this is one of the best things we as humans can do. Come together and have a real good time. May be the Stones feel a bit like that as well and that's a reason for them to enjoy the shows a lot, They obviously did.
This show was very special for me and it's definitely on my Top 5 among the 26.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 8, 2022 02:59

micha063
I just came back home from Munich today and I'm still flashed about the show! I realized it was my 26th show, when I put the ticket to my collection. I still have all of them since 1982.
When they startet touring in 2012 I was very happy and the shows 2014 in Berlin, 2017 in Hamburg and 2018 in Berlin were great. But this time it's somehow different. I had a hell of a good time, I was very relaxed and I also enjoyed my time in Munich.
May be it's because it was such an emotional experience after two years of lockdown. To be together with so many people and having a real good time together was realy fantastic. I can't help me saying this is one of the best things we as humans can do. Come together and have a real good time. May be the Stones feel a bit like that as well and that's a reason for them to enjoy the shows a lot, They obviously did.
This show was very special for me and it's definitely on my Top 5 among the 26.

You just described why many of us are going and why the Stones are touring. For me live music is one of the things that makes life worth living. Having a debate with someone over the exact subject.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 8, 2022 05:38

Yes, on live music!
Was the other party saying it wasn't that important or what, daspy?

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: June 8, 2022 10:20

trevormcmullin
Can anyone tell me the songs they play over the PA as part of their pre show before they come on stage?

In Madrid:

The Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So
AC/DC - Highway To Hell
Sly & The Family Stone - Dance To The Music
Gary Clark Jr - Don’t Owe You A Thang
Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Crimson And Clover
Aretha Franklin - Think
Tame Impala - Elephant
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Spread Your Love
Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
Ram Jam - Black Betty
The Doors - Break On Through
Leon Bridges - Coming Home
Steely Dan - Do It Again

The same list as in 2017, basically.

Posted by: Djuro ()
Date: June 10, 2022 00:58

Am pretty sure somewhere 2017-2019 it contained Boys are back in town. If I remeber correctly it was last song before they got up to the stage. I might be wrong though and it was played sometime between doors opening and the show smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-10 00:59 by Djuro.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 10, 2022 02:15

erikjjf
trevormcmullin
Can anyone tell me the songs they play over the PA as part of their pre show before they come on stage?

In Madrid:

The Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So
AC/DC - Highway To Hell
Sly & The Family Stone - Dance To The Music
Gary Clark Jr - Don’t Owe You A Thang
Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Crimson And Clover
Aretha Franklin - Think
Tame Impala - Elephant
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Spread Your Love
Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
Ram Jam - Black Betty
The Doors - Break On Through
Leon Bridges - Coming Home
Steely Dan - Do It Again

The same list as in 2017, basically.

Ah again: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Spread Your Love. Like they did in 2018.

Posted by: norimick ()
Date: June 10, 2022 17:14

I'll go to Vienna, Lyon, and Paris this time.
Could anyone tell me if there's some restrictions on belongings?
Such as the size of your bag, no food and no drinks.
Thanks in advance!

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: June 11, 2022 17:22

@norimick,

as for Vienna, usually they do not accept drinks (cans, larger bottles, anything glass) although a while back they let me in with a 0,33 plastic bottle of ice tea. Sandwiches should be OK.

Regarding past experiences, the security at the stadium gates doesn't always adhere to the official restrictions - meaning that they play it even more restrictively. Like, officially you might take along drinks in plastic bottles but security will still snatch them. They will certainly search your bag.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 12, 2022 22:37

Always been told about bag searches and pat downs, never experienced it at the Stones

Posted by: norimick ()
Date: June 14, 2022 16:47

@doitywoik
@Nikkei

Thank you so much for your comments.I'm going to bring my camera.I remember that we were allowed to bring only B5 sized bag with no umbrella in the stadium in the past tour.I was wondering if the same kind of restriction would occur this time.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 14, 2022 17:15

norimick

I was wondering if the same kind of restriction would occur this time.

It should be very similar to Munich - [iorr.org] :

RS Munich, 5-Jun-2022

Allowed:

- concert ticket, mobile phone, key ring, wallet
- transparent bags & chest bags with a maximum size of 30.5 x 30.5 cm
- non-transparent bags may have a maximum size of a DIN A5 sheet (14.8 x 21 cm)
- liquid hygiene & health articles up to 100 ml (max. 2 pieces per person) in suitable plastic containers

Forbidden:

- Bags, backpacks, gym bags of all kinds that are larger than DIN A5
- Liquids/beverages, also in TetraPaks and PET-bottles, beverage packaging of any kind (glass bottles, glass containers, canisters, cans)
- Food of any kind
- Selfie sticks, Tablets, Laptops
- studded jewellery, unusually long purse chains, spurs (e.g. on boots) and the like
- Pets & Animals of any kind
- Professional audio / photo / camera / video equipment
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind
- Fireworks of any kind, Bengalos
- Megaphones & Vuvuzelas
- Umbrellas of any kind
- Bike & Motorbike helmets
- Chairs, seating furniture and all other seating arrangements
- Picnic blankets
- Powerbanks

Source: [www.Eventim.de] - (PDF)

More security rules:

[iorr.org]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-21 14:10 by Irix.

Posted by: Meise ()
Date: June 17, 2022 08:57

I just watched "Connection" from Liverpool at youtube. Horrible.
A complete mess in the beginning, aweful singing, and an even more aweful Keith guitar solo. They sound like they just started playing as a band. Without the accompanying musicians they'd be completely lost.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2728293031323334353637...LastNext
Current Page: 32 of 38

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1250
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home