Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 38
Re: The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour Europe 2022
Posted by: TrulyMicks1 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 15:28

I do not have any plans to come to Europe this summer but excited for you all!!!

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 15:35

caschimann
PaintMonkeyManBlack
There has not been one ticket which was difficult yet. Every pit, or even lucky dip was so easy. Also the waiting list (how many people are in front) are very short.

Wonder if the tickets sales are slow and if they will be close to sell out

Which doesn't count for Madrid. NO PIT availlable, No Golden Circle (Pista A), plus the map and the ticket-side have a totally different wording.

Madrid. No problem to get tickets with Stones web pre-sale code.
But if you don't have it, it's impossible to get good standing tickets (Pit / GA "A") on the general sale.
It was the same thing in the last Madrid show. Damn it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-18 15:37 by spain73.

Posted by: tb64 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 15:37

I've seen the Stones 31 times since 1989. And now :LD for Paris, Lyon, Milano & Amsterdam; Golden Circle Brussel : I'm happy !!

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: March 18, 2022 15:48

Seems ticket sales has been going really well. A lot of sold out or close to sold out. Stockholm seems to be the one that is selling slowest of all.

Date: March 18, 2022 15:57

tiffanyblu
Seems ticket sales has been going really well. A lot of sold out or close to sold out. Stockholm seems to be the one that is selling slowest of all.

everybody has so much money to spend nowadays.

Date: March 18, 2022 16:05

PaintMonkeyManBlack
tiffanyblu

everybody has so much money to spend nowadays.

hehe yep

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: March 18, 2022 16:46

spain73
caschimann
PaintMonkeyManBlack
There has not been one ticket which was difficult yet. Every pit, or even lucky dip was so easy. Also the waiting list (how many people are in front) are very short.

Which doesn't count for Madrid. NO PIT availlable, No Golden Circle (Pista A), plus the map and the ticket-side have a totally different wording.

But if you don't have it, it's impossible to get good standing tickets (Pit / GA "A") on the general sale.

Thanks for answering - but: I was in Presale yesterday - but no chance. Anyway: The best and cheepest way to buy Stones Tickets in Spain is on show day around noon directly at the stadium. Did so in Barcelona 2003 and ever since. So much husbands there with panic in the eyes chased down there angrily by their wifes because they bought Stones tickets on the day of Grandma's or Aunties birthday. If you give them face value you save their lives.smiling smiley

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: March 18, 2022 17:11

i'm v pleased i got what i wanted for 3 gigs - a GA (HP2), upper tier seat (anfield) and LD (Brussels). These will be my 18th, 19th and 20th shows since Maine Rd in 1990
Just as an aside, average price across these three tickets is a pretty reasonable £86 quid. i think the Hyde Park GA actually cheaper than what i paid in 2013
Happy days

Posted by: Dalgtor ()
Date: March 18, 2022 17:21

Are these selling much faster than anticipated?
People were saying there would be no problem getting the GA tickets, but they're long gone.

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: March 18, 2022 19:03

Glad for all of you attending the shows this Summer in Europe. The planning, anticipation, and experience of a Stones show is one of life’s great celebrations.

I saw them in Stockholm on the 14 On Fire Tour, and it was a fascinating contrast to all of the times I’ve caught them here in the states.

Instead of seeing them again in Europe this Summer, I have chosen a different celebration of life. My father immigrated to the States from Sweden in the 1950s. When he passed away at the age of 93 near the end of 2020 (10 weeks after my Mom, his wife for 69 years), we had to wait until the following June for their funeral service and memorial celebration. By that point, my American relatives could attend, but my Swedish relatives were not yet allowed in the U.S. due to travel restrictions because of COVID.

My siblings and I will be going to the Bohuslan region on the Swedish West Coast in early July to join with our cousins and my Dad’s surviving younger sister to commemorate and celebrate my parents’ lives. We saved a bit of Dad’s ashes, and will return a bit of him to his homeland, at his family’s beloved vacation home in a tiny seaside village on the island of Skafto.

I will be there from July 8-21, enjoying some vacation time in the beautiful Scandinavian Summer, reconnecting with my family and roots, and will enjoy following the Stones tour vicariously through all of your tales and photos. I will miss sharing the unique live bond with all of you this tour, but wish for great health for one and all, and that we are all graced by more great tours and celebrations to come!

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 19:46

caschimann
spain73
caschimann
PaintMonkeyManBlack

Thanks for answering - but: I was in Presale yesterday - but no chance. Anyway: The best and cheepest way to buy Stones Tickets in Spain is on show day around noon directly at the stadium. Did so in Barcelona 2003 and ever since. So much husbands there with panic in the eyes chased down there angrily by their wifes because they bought Stones tickets on the day of Grandma's or Aunties birthday. If you give them face value you save their lives.smiling smiley

>grinning smiley< That's a good point...
Well, regarding the presale it started last Wednesday with official Stones code and I think it was pretty smooth. But I'm afraid Madrid is always different than other European countries talking about ticketing system

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: March 18, 2022 20:59

Does anyone know when the tour posters will be shown to the public

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: stonesrick ()
Date: March 18, 2022 21:09

Hairball
I was going through my storage last month, and found two brand new IORR t-shirts and a sweatshirt - brought back alot of memories.
And just found the original ordering page from 2007 via google search: IORR

I have kept mine handy and it will be worn at the Anfield Stadium on 9th June. thumbs up

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: March 18, 2022 21:10

Javadave
Glad for all of you attending the shows this Summer in Europe. The planning, anticipation, and experience of a Stones show is one of life’s great celebrations.

I saw them in Stockholm on the 14 On Fire Tour, and it was a fascinating contrast to all of the times I’ve caught them here in the states.

Instead of seeing them again in Europe this Summer, I have chosen a different celebration of life. My father immigrated to the States from Sweden in the 1950s. When he passed away at the age of 93 near the end of 2020 (10 weeks after my Mom, his wife for 69 years), we had to wait until the following June for their funeral service and memorial celebration. By that point, my American relatives could attend, but my Swedish relatives were not yet allowed in the U.S. due to travel restrictions because of COVID.

My siblings and I will be going to the Bohuslan region on the Swedish West Coast in early July to join with our cousins and my Dad’s surviving younger sister to commemorate and celebrate my parents’ lives. We saved a bit of Dad’s ashes, and will return a bit of him to his homeland, at his family’s beloved vacation home in a tiny seaside village on the island of Skafto.

I will be there from July 8-21, enjoying some vacation time in the beautiful Scandinavian Summer, reconnecting with my family and roots, and will enjoy following the Stones tour vicariously through all of your tales and photos. I will miss sharing the unique live bond with all of you this tour, but wish for great health for one and all, and that we are all graced by more great tours and celebrations to come!

Thanks for sharing! That sounds like a great plan for this summer. Hope you enjoy it along with your family. There are sides to life even more important than the Stones!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 21:23

yorkshirestone
i'm v pleased i got what i wanted for 3 gigs - a GA (HP2), upper tier seat (anfield) and LD (Brussels). These will be my 18th, 19th and 20th shows since Maine Rd in 1990
Just as an aside, average price across these three tickets is a pretty reasonable £86 quid. i think the Hyde Park GA actually cheaper than what i paid in 2013
Happy days

The big difference between GA 2013 and GA 2022 is that in 2013, it was possible to get close to the stage whereas the best GA spots this year are quite a long way from the stage. GC at Hyde Park is big so even GC ticket holders will have to be quite early to get a decent spot

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: March 18, 2022 22:08

colonial

Show specific lithos are posted a day or so before the show.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: March 18, 2022 22:11

grzegorz67
yorkshirestone
Happy days

The big difference between GA 2013 and GA 2022 is that in 2013, it was possible to get close to the stage whereas the best GA spots this year are quite a long way from the stage. GC at Hyde Park is big so even GC ticket holders will have to be quite early to get a decent spot

However, part of GC is right next to Diamond Pit area. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think that was true last time too?

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 18, 2022 22:20

bye bye johnny
colonial

Mostly along with the Song Vote.

Date: March 18, 2022 23:11

Sry, must have missed out regarding the VIP-packages. Where is the info about them?

Posted by: stabilo ()
Date: March 18, 2022 23:21

I will be at the same gigs as you Kop end for anfield ga for Hyde park and LD for Brussels I will see you in the king harry pub near anfield

Posted by: AshtrayGirl ()
Date: March 18, 2022 23:25

tiffanyblu
Sry, must have missed out regarding the VIP-packages. Where is the info about them?

You need to visit ticketmaster website for instance, click on the package of your choice and click the "i" button. The description is out there smiling smiley

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 23:39

angee
grzegorz67
yorkshirestone
Happy days

However, part of GC is right next to Diamond Pit area. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think that was true last time too?

On Ronnie's side it was GA right to the front so if you turned up early like I did both times in 2013, you could get near the stage whereas this time it's impossible from GA because there's GC both side of the catwalk this time. The GC also extends quite far back from the end of the catwalk.

In 2013 On Keith's side there was a diamond pit and a 2nd section then GA from the end of the catwalk back. But be warned, that GC at Hyde Park has got very big in the last few years!

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: March 18, 2022 23:42

Irix
bye bye johnny
colonial

Mostly along with the Song Vote.
thumbs up

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Date: March 18, 2022 23:59

AshtrayGirl
tiffanyblu

You need to visit ticketmaster website for instance, click on the package of your choice and click the "i" button. The description is out there smiling smiley

ah so there was a function to that I grinning smiley

Posted by: KeefFan2003 ()
Date: March 19, 2022 00:13

I'm sorry if I missed it, but were there any discussions about the two cities which were shown in the trailer video with the tongues over europe but werent announced after all?
Helsinki and Prague, do you think they'll be announced later on?

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: March 19, 2022 00:35

… A ‘Rolling Stones’ tour without Charlie?

No.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 19, 2022 01:15

KeefFan2003

Helsinki and Prague, do you think they'll be announced later on?

Maybe in 2023?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 19, 2022 08:54

Bastion

No.

Is there an echo in here?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 19, 2022 09:13

Bastion

No.

There was one last year. In USA. A highly successful one.
Please do not make this a tread in memory of Charlie Watts.
This is the 2022 Tour thread.

Bjornulf

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: March 19, 2022 11:12

grzegorz67
yorkshirestone
Happy days

Yep, clocked that - still, I’m 9 years older than in 2013 will be driving a 350m round trip for the HP gig and it’s a ‘just happy to be there’ one for me :-)

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 38

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1028
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home