Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 38
Re: The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour Europe 2022
Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 03:19

richie26188
Delighted i’ll get to see the lads in my home town.

If anyone needs advice when coming to Liverpool i’m happy to help. Would strongly recommend staying in the city centre. It’s around a 10 min bus / taxi from the stadium but standard of hotels / restaurants and pubs infinitely better. (As Anfield is a residential area primarily).

The city centre itself isn’t too big with most places situated there within walking distance if you stayed there. The Albert Dock will be a nice in June if the weathers good, L1 Shopping area, The Cavern not too far away.

Never been to the UK. You can e-mail me at bielusiakj@gmail.com

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: March 16, 2022 06:42

StonesBuenosAires
calipachangero
StonesBuenosAires
hello! I´m from Argentina and i´m travelling for the tour, my idea is to go to three shows, but I still haven't decided which ones.
Is there a chance that any of them will run out in the first days of sale? Because I'm afraid of, for example, buying a ticket to Madrid and then not getting to Munich. Or buy for london and then not get for brussels.
Any particular recommendation to choose the cities?

I am registered on the website of the stones. Will the presale be done on the same website? Will the links appear there or should I register on other websites?

thanks for any info!
thanks!
I would take in the three shows Ámsterdam,Bern and Milán. There is a direct connection from BA to Amsterdam and within Europe there are cheap flights or nice train rides. I see no chance that you could miss a concert because you couldn't get to the next city in time.
Bern to Milán are just 3 hours in train. Ámsterdam Bern some 10 hours in night train or Bus.
And as these are three concerts in a row, chances of some setlist changes are bigger.
thanks!
Yes, I thought of it as a possibility
Also London-Brussels-Vienna or Madrid-Munich-Amsterdam or Bern

But I'm not talking about missing a show because I didn't make it to the next city (I already traveled through Europe, I know distances are short)
. I'm talking about losing a show because all the tickets are sold and I don't get to buy it. For example buying for Amsterdam but not getting tickets for Milan
When they play here in Argentina, tickets usually sell out the first day of sale (I assume that in Europe it is not like that because they play more often there, but I´m asking just in case...)

Ah I see, sorry,must have missread. Concerning tickets I wouldn't worry too much. There is always a possibility. No way these shows soll out on the first few days.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 16, 2022 06:51

Outdoor shows don't sell out, period. Do need to worry about getting a ticket.

Now, it may show "sold out" at a certain point but they always drop tickets. Every time.

Posted by: Bassbourne ()
Date: March 16, 2022 08:22

Probably overthinking this, but can you click the link in the e-mail and go through to the local ticket site BEFORE 10 am local time (in order to be there before the pre-sale starts)? Or do you have to wait until 10 am on the dot before clicking the link in the e-mail?

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 08:38

Bassbourne
Probably overthinking this, but can you click the link in the e-mail and go through to the local ticket site BEFORE 10 am local time (in order to be there before the pre-sale starts)? Or do you have to wait until 10 am on the dot before clicking the link in the e-mail?

I was wondering the same earlier but since the presale buttons are already there on rollingstones.com, my go would have been to click the presale link before 10am and then keep refreshing the local site like every 10 seconds lol xD

Oh, but also, does one have to access rollingstones.com via the link in the email for the code to work or can you just go on rollingstones.com without clicking the link, I'm not sure about that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-16 08:48 by ronniewoody91.

Date: March 16, 2022 09:23

ronniewoody91
Bassbourne

I was wondering the same earlier but since the presale buttons are already there on rollingstones.com, my go would have been to click the presale link before 10am and then keep refreshing the local site like every 10 seconds lol xD

Oh, but also, does one have to access rollingstones.com via the link in the email for the code to work or can you just go on rollingstones.com without clicking the link, I'm not sure about that?

That's good a point about the button already being there.

I'll be going through the link in the e-mail before 10:00 am. Makes the most sense to me.

Date: March 16, 2022 09:25

Bassbourne
ronniewoody91
Bassbourne

I'll be going through the link in the e-mail before 10:00 am. Makes the most sense to me.

Yeah, seems logical, I'll do the same thumbs up

Date: March 16, 2022 09:28

ronniewoody91
Bassbourne
ronniewoody91
Bassbourne

Good luck!

Date: March 16, 2022 09:40

They independed selling sites say they will go on sale in 1 hour and 20 minutes, so i assume no code or link needed.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 16, 2022 09:45

If you go via rollingstones.com you need a code.
I don't remember at which point of looking for tix.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-16 09:46 by MAF.

Date: March 16, 2022 09:49

Happy hunting!

Date: March 16, 2022 09:50

Bassbourne
ronniewoody91
Bassbourne
ronniewoody91
Bassbourne

Good luck!

Thanks, same to you and everyone else who's gonna try today! smiling smiley

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 09:56

Did everyone get ROCKSOFF as a pre sale code?

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: March 16, 2022 10:00

Yup

Date: March 16, 2022 10:01

MonkeyMan2000
Yep. Good luck!

By the way: How long will the presale last?

Date: March 16, 2022 10:05

If you need a translation while hunting for tix: this site works pretty well: deepl.com

Date: March 16, 2022 10:09

I just got an email saying presale is 12pm.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: March 16, 2022 10:19

no stone unturned
I just got an email saying presale is 12pm.

I would be ready at 10 and at 12. Ticketbastard shows 1 hr 43 minutes from now which is 10.

Date: March 16, 2022 10:24

The BST presale is a different one from the Rolling Stones mailing list one, I guess? I got the BST e-mail as well.

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: March 16, 2022 10:33

My advise: Do not turn crazy at 10.00
If you have booked flight and hotel for a reasonable price you are fine.
You will get your ticket anyway.
Even if it won't work out in the next hours.
They drop out tickets in portions.
And: If you have a bit patience and the day of the show comes close:
The best way to get tickets is right here.
On Sold Out.
Save and reliabel.
And great ticktes.
Got my PIT's in 2018 right there.
Time Is On Your Side.

Date: March 16, 2022 10:34

Topi
The BST presale is a different one from the Rolling Stones mailing list one, I guess? I got the BST e-mail as well.

Must be.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 16, 2022 10:35

MonkeyMan2000

My code is GOMPER. Just kidding. The code is the same for everyone.

Date: March 16, 2022 10:38

caschimann
My advise: Do not turn crazy at 10.00
If you have booked flight and hotel for a reasonable price you are fine.
You will get your ticket anyway.
Even if it won't work out in the next hours.
They drop out tickets in portions.
And: If you have a bit patience and the day of the show comes close:
The best way to get tickets is right here.
On Sold Out.
Save and reliabel.
And great ticktes.
Got my PIT's in 2018 right there.
Time Is On Your Side.

Good post!

Still want my tickets NOW

Date: March 16, 2022 10:39

Getting warmed up!

Four devices trying for 2 shows (Stockholm and Paris). Shooting for pits in both.

My sports watch tells me my heart rate is 82 currently, haha!

Date: March 16, 2022 10:46

schwonek
MonkeyMan2000

My code is GOMPER. Just kidding. The code is the same for everyone.

My code is WANKDORF

grinning smiley

Date: March 16, 2022 10:49

Topi
Getting warmed up!

Four devices trying for 2 shows (Stockholm and Paris). Shooting for pits in both.

Topi did you cancel Munich ?

Date: March 16, 2022 10:51

No, getting Lucky Dips for Munich.

I've got two shows covered (Amsterdam and Hyde Park 2), four left to take care of (Paris, Stockholm, HP1 and Munich)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-16 10:51 by Topi.

Posted by: michrud ()
Date: March 16, 2022 10:52

PaintMonkeyManBlack
Topi
Getting warmed up!

Topi did you cancel Munich ?

Me too!! Totally sweating, ice cold hands! Haha...

Date: March 16, 2022 10:56

The queues are open. Happy hunting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-16 10:59 by MAF.

Date: March 16, 2022 11:02

There is nothing to choose from on Oeticket wtf

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 38

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1621
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home