Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 38
Re: The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour Europe 2022
Posted by: dunhill ()
Date: March 15, 2022 11:26

ronniewoody91
dunhill
ronniewoody91
It's 10am BST/11 CET for UK shows
You sure? It says local time, so I assumed the newsletter database would set the time according to the subscriber's declared location at time of registering but maybe I am just over thinking it.

On the Ticketmaster UK site there is a countdown for tomorrow and it is 10:24 for me here and the countdown says 1 day and 36 minutes, so it will be at 11 CET
Thank you brother.

Posted by: Pearl66 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 12:09

Yeah, this is what I was thinking as well.. The presale is also for other countries as well right, so then I would say 10:00 in your countries own time?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 15, 2022 13:50

10 AM local. Local meaning the city you're buying the tickets to, not your own location. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-15 13:50 by Topi.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 15, 2022 14:13

Also Eventim Presale tmrw at 12:00 German Time.

Posted by: richie26188 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 15:10

Thanks for the info

Posted by: roma1927 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 15:30

Do you know if there are some presales for the Paris date (excpet RS presale)?

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 15, 2022 16:46

roma1927
Do you know if there are some presales for the Paris date (excpet RS presale)?

Yes, here.

Date: March 15, 2022 16:53

Just a reminder: during the presale there is only a small amount of tickets available. If you are looking for a specific set of tickets, you might want to wait until Friday. For example: really good seats.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 18:18

So I have a question for people who know a bit about html and URL links. I see that all the URL's they sent us, are all unique. But eventually they end up on the Tour page URL of Rolling Stones.com (https://rollingstones.com/tour/). So do you think that from tomorrow 10 am, we will be redirected to another new presale URL page? Otherwise it does not make sense to send us all unique links if they end up on the same Tour page.
And when in the process we have to enter the 'special' code we got in the mail. Is that in the ticketmaster environment, or in the rollingstones.com website?

Maybe someone can clarify a bit about how this works. Just interested in these things...

Posted by: Room1009 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 19:00

shattered1978
One thousand years ago, a "wanc" was a field, "wiese". Now, one thousand years later, some people make Freudian associations with young boys. Okay....

Gazza
24FPS
Wankdorf Stadium? Come on, that's hilarious.

Whats even more hilarious is that the football team who play there are called Young Boys

That actually is hilarious. I really fancy going to this show so that I can hold up a big sign that says, "I wankdorf with the stones in bern".

Date: March 15, 2022 19:09

hello! I´m from Argentina and i´m travelling for the tour, my idea is to go to three shows, but I still haven't decided which ones.
Is there a chance that any of them will run out in the first days of sale? Because I'm afraid of, for example, buying a ticket to Madrid and then not getting to Munich. Or buy for london and then not get for brussels.
Any particular recommendation to choose the cities?

I am registered on the website of the stones. Will the presale be done on the same website? Will the links appear there or should I register on other websites?

thanks for any info!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 15, 2022 19:11

Room1009
shattered1978
One thousand years ago, a "wanc" was a field, "wiese". Now, one thousand years later, some people make Freudian associations with young boys. Okay....

Gazza
24FPS
Wankdorf Stadium? Come on, that's hilarious.

Whats even more hilarious is that the football team who play there are called Young Boys

That actually is hilarious. I really fancy going to this show so that I can hold up a big sign that says, "I wankdorf with the stones in bern".

Just don't have a "Go Young Boys Go!" tagline.

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: March 15, 2022 19:26

StonesBuenosAires
hello! I´m from Argentina and i´m travelling for the tour, my idea is to go to three shows, but I still haven't decided which ones.
Is there a chance that any of them will run out in the first days of sale? Because I'm afraid of, for example, buying a ticket to Madrid and then not getting to Munich. Or buy for london and then not get for brussels.

I am registered on the website of the stones. Will the presale be done on the same website? Will the links appear there or should I register on other websites?

thanks for any info!

From Brussels to Paris winking smiley

Posted by: Bassbourne ()
Date: March 15, 2022 20:16

Does anyone know what the pre-sale page will look like tomorrow? Will the sale take place on the same local sites as the general sale on Friday? And do they open up all types of tickets (seats, standing, the various vip packages etc) or just a select few options?

I'm trying to prepare a bit, but I have no idea what to expect...

Date: March 15, 2022 20:23

Yes. Same sites.

Please read this catefully:
[iorr.org]

Posted by: Bassbourne ()
Date: March 15, 2022 21:04

Thanks!

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 21:19

schwonek
Yes. Same sites.

[iorr.org]

OK, but do you have to click the link in the e-mail we got (with presale code), or can you go directly to the local site of the country and enter the 'special code' there?

Date: March 15, 2022 21:29

jackflash27
schwonek
Yes. Same sites.

[iorr.org]

OK, but do you have to click the link in the e-mail we got (with presale code), or can you go directly to the local site of the country and enter the 'special code' there?

The answer is: you will know tomorrow. Be ready for both. Have multiple accounts, computers, screens, creditcards, paypal, good wifi and 5G. Just to be safe.

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: March 15, 2022 21:33

StonesBuenosAires

thanks for any info!

I would take in the three shows Ámsterdam,Bern and Milán. There is a direct connection from BA to Amsterdam and within Europe there are cheap flights or nice train rides. I see no chance that you could miss a concert because you couldn't get to the next city in time.
Bern to Milán are just 3 hours in train. Ámsterdam Bern some 10 hours in night train or Bus.
And as these are three concerts in a row, chances of some setlist changes are bigger.

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 21:37

schwonek
jackflash27
schwonek
Yes. Same sites.

[iorr.org]

The answer is: you will know tomorrow. Be ready for both. Have multiple accounts, computers, screens, creditcards, paypal, good wifi and 5G. Just to be safe.

Really good points there^^...my wifi is freaking me out the most rn because usually it works just fine, I've been working remotely for 2 years now and it always works well, but yesterday morning and this morning it totally @#$%& up and I had to restart the router...so I am glad to have 2 mobile phones with mobile data around as well...xD

Date: March 15, 2022 21:52

calipachangero
StonesBuenosAires

thanks for any info!
thanks!
I would take in the three shows Ámsterdam,Bern and Milán. There is a direct connection from BA to Amsterdam and within Europe there are cheap flights or nice train rides. I see no chance that you could miss a concert because you couldn't get to the next city in time.
Bern to Milán are just 3 hours in train. Ámsterdam Bern some 10 hours in night train or Bus.
And as these are three concerts in a row, chances of some setlist changes are bigger.
thanks!
Yes, I thought of it as a possibility
Also London-Brussels-Vienna or Madrid-Munich-Amsterdam or Bern

But I'm not talking about missing a show because I didn't make it to the next city (I already traveled through Europe, I know distances are short)
. I'm talking about losing a show because all the tickets are sold and I don't get to buy it. For example buying for Amsterdam but not getting tickets for Milan
When they play here in Argentina, tickets usually sell out the first day of sale (I assume that in Europe it is not like that because they play more often there, but I´m asking just in case...)

Date: March 15, 2022 21:57

StonesBuenosAires
calipachangero
StonesBuenosAires

thanks for any info!
thanks!
thanks!
Yes, I thought of it as a possibility
Also London-Brussels-Vienna or Madrid-Munich-Amsterdam or Bern

But I'm not talking about missing a show because I didn't make it to the next city (I already traveled through Europe, I know distances are short)
. I'm talking about losing a show because all the tickets are sold and I don't get to buy it. For example buying for Amsterdam but not getting tickets for Milan
When they play here in Argentina, tickets usually sell out the first day of sale (I assume that in Europe it is not like that because they play more often there, but I´m asking just in case...)

Don't worry. If you just do the presale, worst case the second pre sales, or worst worst case the normal sale you have a 98% of scoring A ticket. If you don't you can ALWAYS buy tickets from this forum, or at the stadium.

No need to worry.

Date: March 15, 2022 22:01

things happening at stones site as we speak

Date: March 15, 2022 22:16

[partenaires.ticketmaster.fr]

[billetterie.aegpresents.fr]

Little more details about the stage. The 2 things at the side i saw on more maps. Now we also see 2 screens.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-15 22:22 by PaintMonkeyManBlack.

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: March 15, 2022 22:53

Will the IORR band be playing this year ? One of the highlights of the last U.K. tour

Posted by: Juniorjackflash ()
Date: March 15, 2022 22:54

Hey hey
First post in years. Can’t wait to see them again. Last show was Cardiff.

Anyone know how many the limit is on tickets to purchase? Trying to get my folks and partner etc all together. Is it 4 or 6?

Date: March 15, 2022 22:54

Juniorjackflash
Hey hey
First post in years. Can’t wait to see them again. Last show was Cardiff.

Anyone know how many the limit is on tickets to purchase? Trying to get my folks and partner etc all together. Is it 4 or 6?

[rollingstones.com]

follow the links, most have it stated. Germany 8 for example.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 15, 2022 22:58

EJM
Will the IORR band be playing this year ? One of the highlights of the last U.K. tour
Yes in London, see here: [iorr.org]

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: March 15, 2022 23:13

Just bought a Golden Circle ticket for Liverpool - £188, which is a bit of an increase since 2018.

For Hyde Park I am thinking about getting a Diamond pit and hotel package - not cheap at around £600…… although I have already booked a cheap (refundable) hotel so maybe it would make sense just to try to get a diamond pit or gold circle ticket…..

The Hyde Park shows are fun but they are massive - in 2013 I went both nights - the first night I was in the General Admission section, way back from the stage. The second night I was in the gold circle, which was great but still really crowded, so just trying to decide whether it’s worth spending the extra
Cash to be closer to the stage and hopefully have a bit more space (and a shorter walk to the bar!!)

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 16, 2022 01:55

Any information about tickets print at home? In 2018 you could make a choice for a few shows: shippig or print at home.

Just found E-tickets for Lyon and Paris will be possible. Maybe some more.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-16 02:24 by MAF.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 38

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2033
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home