Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 38
Re: The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour Europe 2022
Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: March 14, 2022 23:39

I bought two presale tickets through AXS this morning and have a screenshot of the order confirmation. I did not have an account prior to this and entered my usual email, however when I try to log back in it says my account doesn't exist. It let me make a new account, but it says I don't have any purchase history.

I have an order confirmation and a credit card charge and have sent a support request to AXS. Has anyone had this happen before?

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: March 14, 2022 23:55

Stoneage
24FPS
Wankdorf Stadium? Come on, that's hilarious.

Dorf means village in English. So in England it would be Wanksby, Wankton, Wankwich or something like that. Maybe it's already on the map there?

I think it's more of a Teutonic thing. A quick Google Maps search comes up with places like Wankhaus and WankStrasse.

I can't imagine the giggling that will erupt here if the Stones ever do a secret gig at W*nker's Tavern, across from W*nker's Country Store, in Oregon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-14 23:57 by DeanGoodman.

Posted by: KeithNacho ()
Date: March 15, 2022 00:23

When can we get tickets?? I am looking for Madrid

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 15, 2022 00:26

Would have been nice if they played an actual stadium in London in addition to (or instead of) the massive/meandering outdoor field setting of Hyde Park.
Those outdoor shows always seem to be a quagmire of sorts, but I imagine it will be fun nevertheless. I'm guessing they won't be able to use their own stage and/or their giant screens?

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: March 15, 2022 00:29

MisterDDDD
Honestly thought that Hollywood might be my last show.. turns out just my/the last No Filter show. Fantastic!

What a great surprise to wake up and be able to buy tickets this AM.
Wasn't completely ready... but guzzled Coffee and got both Hyde's smileys with beer

We're taking this party to London! smileys with beer

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: March 15, 2022 01:15

Hairball
Would have been nice if they played an actual stadium in London in addition to (or instead of) the massive/meandering outdoor field setting of Hyde Park.
Those outdoor shows always seem to be a quagmire of sorts, but I imagine it will be fun nevertheless. I'm guessing they won't be able to use their own stage and/or their giant screens?

Looking at the 2 large gaps in the schedule I wouldn't be surprised if they have a stadium show ready to go that won't run afoul of the typical festival radius clauses once Hyde Park sells out.

I carted a pit ticket and also wondered how I could prove disability if I got handicapped platform then realized the chances of me going are between slim and none, and my preferred show is Stockholm with a lot of space on the backend to account for possible postponements.

Date: March 15, 2022 01:19

Stockholm...great choice....I saw the stadium/arena/theater shows there in 2003...beautiful/historical city...and last one of the mini-tour.... thumbs up

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: March 15, 2022 01:23

falo01
24FPS

I finally get a chance to kiss the gras,
68 years after my Dad was there ;-)
[www.youtube.com]

I hope you have a wonderful time kissing the Wankdorf.

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 01:51

Hairball

Last time they did Hyde Park it seemed a bit scaled down compared to a fully fledged Stones stadium stage. But then I think at the time they were touring an indoor arena setup as opposed to a stadium show. It will be interesting to see if and how the Hyde Park stage differs this time.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: March 15, 2022 02:06

falo01
24FPS

I finally get a chance to kiss the gras,
68 years after my Dad was there ;-)
[www.youtube.com]

Your dad played for Germany then? Must be a good memory for him and you. Hungary were favorites in that final. They had a certain Ferenc Puskás in their team. But Germany won. Their first World Cup title.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: March 15, 2022 02:17

hot smiley

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: March 15, 2022 02:36

sjs12
Hairball

Last time they did Hyde Park it seemed a bit scaled down compared to a fully fledged Stones stadium stage. But then I think at the time they were touring an indoor arena setup as opposed to a stadium show. It will be interesting to see if and how the Hyde Park stage differs this time.

Even Roger Waters in 2018 had a very stripped down set up and his whole set is basically a puppet show

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 15, 2022 02:51

24FPS

Whats even more hilarious is that the football team who play there are called Young Boys

Date: March 15, 2022 03:24

Dan
sjs12
Hairball

Even Roger Waters in 2018 had a very stripped down set up and his whole set is basically a puppet show

I recall reading about that, and that people were complaining because of the giant artificial trees and branches all around the stage disrupting the visuals that Roger utilizes.
Wondering if those trees and branches are permanent fixtures, and if so are they disruptive for all shows? The Stones giant towering screens might help, but not sure if they'll be used?

Posted by: nobodyimportant ()
Date: March 15, 2022 04:04

treaclefingers
nobodyimportant
I thought it would be the cheaper price is if you buy in the first drop.
Bit unfair on those who want to wait to see who the supports are before choosing a date.
But obv not, if they're already on sale.

If you're using the 'support acts' to make your buy decision, forgive me for saying but I think 'the plot' has been lost.

Not at all. I think there is a fair chance that one of my favourite artists might be the support on one of the dates, so naturally I wouldn't want to miss a chance of seeing them.

Posted by: Dalgtor ()
Date: March 15, 2022 05:41

In the rumours thread I asked which stadiums might have the best acoustics on the tour.

@lickskeith mentioned Bern, Lyon, Madrid and Milan may be the best for sound.

Any other thoughts? Thanks.

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 07:36

One thousand years ago, a "wanc" was a field, "wiese". Now, one thousand years later, some people make Freudian associations with young boys. Okay....

Gazza
24FPS

Whats even more hilarious is that the football team who play there are called Young Boys

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: March 15, 2022 07:41

shattered1978
One thousand years ago, a "wanc" was a field, "wiese". Now, one thousand years later, some people make Freudian associations with young boys. Okay....

Gazza
24FPS

Not Freudian, Yung Boys. (Thank you. I'll be here all week.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-15 07:41 by 24FPS.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 15, 2022 09:47

Dalgtor
In the rumours thread I asked which stadiums might have the best acoustics on the tour.

@lickskeith mentioned Bern, Lyon, Madrid and Milan may be the best for sound.

Any other thoughts? Thanks.

Yes. Any stadium is bad or good. It depends greatly where you stand or sit! Eg in munich the lower side is better than the high seats. In front it will be extremly different. You have to be specific: where do you want to stand or sit?

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: March 15, 2022 10:13

Pre-sale code in the mail now.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: March 15, 2022 10:52

mickijaggeroo

Only have one code from the 4 mailadresses i used.

Everybody has the same code i assume? about that great song with horns from exile?

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 10:56

PaintMonkeyManBlack
mickijaggeroo

Everybody has the same code i assume? about that great song with horns from exile?

Others mention this code also, so just a general code for the whole world. Does the mail also have a presale url?

Date: March 15, 2022 10:58

jackflash27
PaintMonkeyManBlack
mickijaggeroo

Others mention this code also, so just a general code for the whole world. Does the mail also have a presale url?

yes! unique link

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: March 15, 2022 11:05

Dan
Hairball

Looking at the 2 large gaps in the schedule I wouldn't be surprised if they have a stadium show ready to go that won't run afoul of the typical festival radius clauses once Hyde Park sells out.

I carted a pit ticket and also wondered how I could prove disability if I got handicapped platform then realized the chances of me going are between slim and none, and my preferred show is Stockholm with a lot of space on the backend to account for possible postponements.

W/b 26 June is completely empty….maybe we’ll see a London stadium during that week?

Posted by: dunhill ()
Date: March 15, 2022 11:07

PaintMonkeyManBlack
mickijaggeroo

Thank God, I haven't got the pre-sale link or code yet and I have been a subscriber ever since the inception of rollingstones.com

Anyone else is experiencing my same problem?

Posted by: Pearl66 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 11:08

I also received 1 code with different e-mail addresses.. Does anybody know how many tickets I can buy tomorrow per code?

Also wondering whether its 10am UK time (so 11 CEST for me then), or really local time, so 10 CEST for me?

I always get so nervous with this stuff, haha

Posted by: Gram ()
Date: March 15, 2022 11:10

Haven’t received a presale code yet (UK) even though signed up… slightly less panicked now I know others have the same issue

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 11:15

Pearl66
I also received 1 code with different e-mail addresses.. Does anybody know how many tickets I can buy tomorrow per code?

Also wondering whether its 10am UK time (so 11 CEST for me then), or really local time, so 10 CEST for me?

I always get so nervous with this stuff, haha

It's 10am BST/11 CET for UK shows

I registered with 3 email addresses and received the same code 3 times, so I guess it can be used for multiple venues seeing how generic it is?

Posted by: dunhill ()
Date: March 15, 2022 11:17

ronniewoody91
You sure? It says local time, so I assumed the newsletter database would set the time according to the subscriber's declared location at time of registering but maybe I am just over thinking it.

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 11:24

dunhill
ronniewoody91
You sure? It says local time, so I assumed the newsletter database would set the time according to the subscriber's declared location at time of registering but maybe I am just over thinking it.

On the Ticketmaster UK site there is a countdown for tomorrow and it is 10:24 for me here and the countdown says 1 day and 36 minutes, so it will be at 11 CET

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 38

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1893
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home