Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 38
Re: The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour Europe 2022
Posted by: nobodyimportant ()
Date: March 14, 2022 14:33

Gram
Tumlin73
no stone unturned
What's "Teir 2" general admission for Hyde PArk? Is it nearer or further back???

I was thinking this, an extra £5-6?

Has anyone got a clue as to the answer to this? GA Tier 2 were the only ones available at 10am now, they seem to have added the GA Launch option. I’m assuming ‘Tier 2’ can’t be a worse view as they’re £5 more expensive but it is a bit disconcerting given the lack of info on the Amex presale site… Hope everyone who can access tickets at this time is getting what they want. Roll on the summer!
I thought it would be the cheaper price is if you buy in the first drop.
Bit unfair on those who want to wait to see who the supports are before choosing a date.
But obv not, if they're already on sale.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-14 14:34 by nobodyimportant.

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()

Will it be possible to buy 3 tickets at once during pre-sale or just during general sale? We probably will be 3 people going to Gelsenkirchen (we don't mind the ticket category but seats would be preferable for this one but of course it would be best to have seats that are next to each other)

Posted by: spain73 ()

Topi
Irix
Presale by midnight UK time - [Twitter.com] .

Yeah, that's the cut-off time to sign up to the mailing list. They're supposed to e-mail the codes Tuesday.

But.. only for UK shows or for all of them?
Thanks.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 14, 2022 14:34

All shows will have presales. It's just that the deadline for signing up is indicated in UK time. smiling smiley

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: March 14, 2022 14:42

Looking forward to Paris and Stockholmsmileys with beer

Date: March 14, 2022 15:22

spain73
Topi
Irix
Presale by midnight UK time - [Twitter.com] .

Yeah, that's the cut-off time to sign up to the mailing list. They're supposed to e-mail the codes Tuesday.

But.. only for UK shows or for all of them?
Thanks.

Terms and Conditions say only UK + Ireland shows ONLY

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 14, 2022 15:45

Adams is right.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-14 15:46 by Topi.

Posted by: Four Stone Walls ()
Date: March 14, 2022 16:03

No Charlie, No Stones.

New album please.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 14, 2022 16:18

Four Stone Walls
No Charlie, No Stones.

New album please.

by whom? (no Charlie, no Stones = no new Stones album…)

Posted by: KeefFan2003 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 16:27

Between the two hyde park shows and hyde park 2 and Brussels are 2 gaps lasting a week each. As they play on the BST festival stage I could imagine Prague or Helsinki after the second hyde show. Maybe they still take some time before announcing Helsinki due to the current situation...

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: March 14, 2022 16:36

KeefFan2003
Between the two hyde park shows and hyde park 2 and Brussels are 2 gaps lasting a week each. As they play on the BST festival stage I could imagine Prague or Helsinki after the second hyde show. Maybe they still take some time before announcing Helsinki due to the current situation...
The Helsinki stadium is booked 8.7 and 9.7 so Helsinki would be either in August after Stockholm or between the Hyde Park shows.

Posted by: dkwalika ()
Date: March 14, 2022 16:38

To all you folks going to the show(s), enjoy!

And I hope you finally get "Gomper," which I am passing on from another old Stones fan whose name I forgot!

Posted by: mk76 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 16:43

rebelhipi
KeefFan2003
The Helsinki stadium is booked 8.7 and 9.7 so Helsinki would be either in August after Stockholm or between the Hyde Park shows.

There is also another show at Helsinki Stadium on July 2nd, so the only option for the Stones would be August after Stockholm.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 14, 2022 16:47

nobodyimportant
Gram
Tumlin73
no stone unturned
What's "Teir 2" general admission for Hyde PArk? Is it nearer or further back???

I was thinking this, an extra £5-6?

Has anyone got a clue as to the answer to this? GA Tier 2 were the only ones available at 10am now, they seem to have added the GA Launch option. I’m assuming ‘Tier 2’ can’t be a worse view as they’re £5 more expensive but it is a bit disconcerting given the lack of info on the Amex presale site… Hope everyone who can access tickets at this time is getting what they want. Roll on the summer!
I thought it would be the cheaper price is if you buy in the first drop.
Bit unfair on those who want to wait to see who the supports are before choosing a date.
But obv not, if they're already on sale.

If you're using the 'support acts' to make your buy decision, forgive me for saying but I think 'the plot' has been lost.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 16:48

mk76
rebelhipi
KeefFan2003

There is also another show at Helsinki Stadium on July 2nd, so the only option for the Stones would be August after Stockholm.

Hopefully they will use one of the gaps for an indoor London gig.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 14, 2022 16:50

slewan
Four Stone Walls
No Charlie, No Stones.

New album please.

by whom? (no Charlie, no Stones = no new Stones album…)

Agreed...your math is a bit off. They "can't" tour, but they're "allowed" to put out a new album?

Date: March 14, 2022 16:51

mk76
rebelhipi
KeefFan2003
Maybe june 30th
But would not make sense to zig zag between London and Helsinki.
A club show in London would be the thing to do.

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: March 14, 2022 16:51

KeefFan2003

Wednesday between the 2 hyde park they already have plans.
And the seconds gaps is the break like usual

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 14, 2022 16:56

AntoineParis
KeefFan2003

VERY interesting

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 14, 2022 16:57

AntoineParis
KeefFan2003

RAH is not available between the two Hyde Park shows except on Monday (and the surely need more than just a day off between shows)

Posted by: bustabutton ()
Date: March 14, 2022 17:02

Hello all, lovely day today!
I want to go all out and take my daughter to see her dad's favorite band. We live in Greece so we'll be traveling to one of the cities. There are many on this board with much experience of the stadiums and their layouts in each city and I ask, which of these would be best/safest for a 7-year old? I want to get right up in front and am planning on Golden or Diamond etc, but can these areas get dangerously crowded? Do they have bathroom access, etc?

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: March 14, 2022 17:04

Without Charlie? No.

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 14, 2022 17:15

bustabutton
I want to go all out and take my daughter to see her dad's favorite band. We live in Greece so we'll be traveling to one of the cities. There are many on this board with much experience of the stadiums and their layouts in each city and I ask, which of these would be best/safest for a 7-year old? I want to get right up in front and am planning on Golden or Diamond etc, but can these areas get dangerously crowded? Do they have bathroom access, etc?
Take care, I saw 13yo limit on some.
And for personal opinion, what about the ears of such a young kid ?
Concerning attendes, safe always, but crowd moves are not predicable. Are you ready to loose your daughter's hand some minutes ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-14 17:17 by lenurb.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: March 14, 2022 17:23

In Hyde Park what is the difference between Gold Circle East and VIP Diamond View?

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 14, 2022 17:35

sarahunwin
In Hyde Park what is the difference between Gold Circle East and VIP Diamond View?
About 106£ ...spinning smiley sticking its tongue out and probably access to toilets, bars, food, massages, and many other prohibited activities

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 14, 2022 17:37

sarahunwin

There is a seating plan on page 2 of this thread. Can't repost on a phone

Date: March 14, 2022 17:53

bustabutton
My first Stones gig was Helsinki in 2003. I was 7 years old. It was the best.
Id strongly recommend a seated place. So if the kid wants to go to the toilets. Its easy to find yourplace. And if you are in the pit your child is too small to see anything but peoples backs.

Seated place in the wings is the way to go.

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: March 14, 2022 17:55

slewan
AntoineParis
KeefFan2003

RAH is not available between the two Hyde Park shows except on Monday (and the surely need more than just a day off between shows)

RAH is just not the right place

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: March 14, 2022 17:56

which one?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 14, 2022 18:02

Four Stone Walls
No Charlie, No Stones.

New album please.

This is a thread about the tour. Please stay on topic.

Bjornulf

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 38

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1232
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home