Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 38
Re: The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour Europe 2022
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 14, 2022 12:07

ronniewoody91
Topi
I have been able to get Pit tickets from presales from time to time. Sure, quantities are probably limited, but it happens.

Okay, so this means if we don't get PIT tickets on Wednesday we shouldn't freak out and try again on Friday grinning smiley

That would be correct.

Date: March 14, 2022 12:08

Bassbourne
Sorry, I meant what is the problem with them, as I saw others mentioning they were useless. But I see that question has since been answered pretty much. Thanks anyway

Yeah sorry I didn't get your question at first. Yeah, I don't think presales are useless at all. They CAN be very useful if you know what you want to buy.

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: March 14, 2022 12:13

was in queue for HYDE PARK amex. gold circle 218 £ = outch

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: Bassbourne ()
Date: March 14, 2022 12:13

Great, thanks. Good to know!

Date: March 14, 2022 12:17

What's "Teir 2" general admission for Hyde PArk? Is it nearer or further back???

Date: March 14, 2022 12:18

catwalk much more further infield than normaly.

B Stage ?

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 14, 2022 12:21

PaintMonkeyManBlack
pit for HP1 are possible now

Yes. I am able to buy pit too. Weird that the sale started that early. Unheard of. But tempting.

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 12:24

no stone unturned
What's "Teir 2" general admission for Hyde PArk? Is it nearer or further back???

I was thinking this, an extra £5-6?

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 12:36

syrel
waterrats
syrel
Lucky Dip option is showing up on Ticketcorner for Bern:
[www.ticketcorner.ch]

Is that "for Live Club Members" what's Lucky Dip should be?

It's all 'for live club members' at the moment, as they are only showing presale. I was just pointing out that LDs will exist.

So LD for Bern will be available during presale for „Live Club“. Hhm. That‘d be new. Normally LD go on sale during general sale. Wonder if LD for Germany will go on sale during Eventim presale as well?

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: March 14, 2022 12:38

There's an amex presale for Liverpool happening now:
[www.aegpresents.co.uk]

Date: March 14, 2022 12:44

Karlos123

So LD for Bern will be available during presale for „Live Club“. Hhm. That‘d be new. Normally LD go on sale during general sale. Wonder if LD for Germany will go on sale during Eventim presale as well?

No it does not say LDs are for Live Club Members or that they are available at the presale - read it carefully smiling smiley

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 12:49

Topi
Karlos123

No it does not say LDs are for Live Club Members or that they are available at the presale - read it carefully smiling smiley

If you click on Lucky Dip you‘ll get this:

For Ticketcorner Live-Club the event is already available from: Wednesday, March 16th 2022, 12:00 hrs - Friday, March 18th 2022, 9:00 hrs.

https://www.ticketcorner.ch/en/event/the-rolling-stones-sixty-stadion-wankdorf-15019957/

Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: March 14, 2022 12:52

grzegorz67
Topi
OK,

So where is everyone planning to go?

I am currently eyeing Munich, Amsterdam, Hyde Park 1, Hyde Park 2, Paris and Stockholm.

Still bummed out about Helsinki not getting a gig but what are you gonna do. Perhaps it was too good to be true after all.

I can’t believe no Helsinki Topi sad smiley It was definitely on the teaser map too. I’m looking at Liverpool, both HPs and Gelsenkirchen, after I said I wouldn’t got outside U.K. winking smiley I’ll LD Liverpool and Gelsenkirchen. Cam’t see LDs in HP unfortunately but they may surprise us.

What a disappointment, no Helsinki!

The last time was in 2007!

And the stadium is totally renovated.

Of course, I understand that they can't do a schedule like they could do in the 90s....

I wander What happened if it still was on the teaser clip....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-14 12:54 by rollingon.

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 14, 2022 13:01

MRAmandaJones
Longchamp is capacity is not 50.000. Rather 80.000/100.000 for a rock concert.
Longchamp capacity record est 1 million people (JP II Mass).
Yes but:
"Pour l’heure, ce sont deux fois 50 000 places qui seront mis en vente ce vendredi 18 mars à 10 heures pour les deux seules dates françaises, à Lyon le 19 juillet et à Paris le 23."

The explanation:
[www.leparisien.fr]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-14 13:02 by Sister Marie.

Date: March 14, 2022 13:02

Sister Marie
MRAmandaJones
Longchamp is capacity is not 50.000. Rather 80.000/100.000 for a rock concert.
Longchamp capacity record est 1 million people (JP II Mass).
Yes but:
"Pour l’heure, ce sont deux fois 50 000 places qui seront mis en vente ce vendredi 18 mars à 10 heures pour les deux seules dates françaises, à Lyon le 19 juillet et à Paris le 23."

The explanation:
[www.leparisien.fr]

only 50k for paris?

Date: March 14, 2022 13:11

Karlos123
Topi
Karlos123

If you click on Lucky Dip you‘ll get this:

For Ticketcorner Live-Club the event is already available from: Wednesday, March 16th 2022, 12:00 hrs - Friday, March 18th 2022, 9:00 hrs.

https://www.ticketcorner.ch/en/event/the-rolling-stones-sixty-stadion-wankdorf-15019957/

Ok - my bad! I didn't go to the actual link at first, just the listing. Interesting!

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 14, 2022 13:27

PaintMonkeyManBlack
Sister Marie
Yes but:

The explanation:
[www.leparisien.fr]

only 50k for paris?

Yes, obviously to offer good conditions:
"We are staying on the Lollapalooza Festival site, which ends on the 17th. We are going to keep all the infrastructure, the wine and champagne bars, the restaurants. We are also going to set up free shuttles from the gates of Auteuil and Maillot. We want to offer the best conditions for people to spend a moment worthy of the event, exceptional”.

sad smileyRe: The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour Europe 2022
Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: March 14, 2022 13:27

No Helsinki.
What a tease sad smiley

What do the experts say. Helsinki could be announced later is Sweden solds well?

Or is it 0 chances?

Date: March 14, 2022 13:29

I do not think Sweden sales will be a factor.

Not sure what kind of schedule the Helsinki Olympic Stadium has in early August.

Date: March 14, 2022 13:33

Sister Marie
PaintMonkeyManBlack
Sister Marie
Yes but:

The explanation:
[www.leparisien.fr]

only 50k for paris?

Yes, obviously to offer good conditions:
"We are staying on the Lollapalooza Festival site, which ends on the 17th. We are going to keep all the infrastructure, the wine and champagne bars, the restaurants. We are also going to set up free shuttles from the gates of Auteuil and Maillot. We want to offer the best conditions for people to spend a moment worthy of the event, exceptional”.

champagne bars ?

now i know for a fact i'll be there

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: March 14, 2022 13:40

Topi
I do not think Sweden sales will be a factor.

Not sure what kind of schedule the Helsinki Olympic Stadium has in early August.
Theres UEFA Supercup on Aug 10th
And Ed Sheeran on Aug 20th

Besides that. Nothing.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 14, 2022 13:42

Presale-Code by midnight UK time - [Twitter.com] .

"The pre-sale will be live on Wednesday 16th March 2022 between 10:00 to Thursday March 17th 22:00."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-14 14:42 by Irix.

Date: March 14, 2022 13:52

i now got so many pre sales/ticketalarm/whatever registrations.. pff

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 14, 2022 13:54

It is quite amazing that Prague and Helsinki are missing since they were both on the map/globe posted by the Stones a few days ago

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 13:58

slewan
It is quite amazing that Prague and Helsinki are missing since they were both on the map/globe posted by the Stones a few days ago

Yeah I am also stunned about that because it would have taken them like 1h or so to remove the tongues again before posting the video, I just cannot believe it was a mistake idk...their social media team usually doesn't seem to be that sloppy

Date: March 14, 2022 14:02

ronniewoody91
slewan

Yeah I am also stunned about that because it would have taken them like 1h or so to remove the tongues again before posting the video, I just cannot believe it was a mistake idk...their social media team usually doesn't seem to be that sloppy
bv said there was recent changes and 2 venues dropped. But also something like one added. Not sure what that one would be. Maybe something they haven't announced yet. There still is an unusual gap

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 14, 2022 14:10

Oh, and Vienna

Date: March 14, 2022 14:13

Irix
Presale by midnight UK time - [Twitter.com] .

Yeah, that's the cut-off time to sign up to the mailing list. They're supposed to e-mail the codes Tuesday.

Date: March 14, 2022 14:19

The Helsinki Olympic Stadium does seem to be available in early August, looking at their event calendar.

Posted by: Gram ()
Date: March 14, 2022 14:30

Tumlin73
no stone unturned

I was thinking this, an extra £5-6?

Has anyone got a clue as to the answer to this? GA Tier 2 were the only ones available at 10am now, they seem to have added the GA Launch option. I’m assuming ‘Tier 2’ can’t be a worse view as they’re £5 more expensive but it is a bit disconcerting given the lack of info on the Amex presale site… Hope everyone who can access tickets at this time is getting what they want. Roll on the summer!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 38

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1914
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home