Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: How to get Rolling Stones concert tickets- European Tour 2022
Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 12:07

slewan
ronniewoody91
slewan
ronniewoody91
slewan
patience. There is no need to get nervous. Don't get confused by various pre-sales, secondary ticket markets etc. And keep in mind that pre-sales don't always offer the best tickets and/or tickets in all categories.

Thanks for the reminder, this was especially frustrating when we bought tickets for Stuttgart in 2018, there you were just given whatever during pre-sale and then in the general sale you could actually pick your seats...so tomorrow we only wanna try pre-sale for Hyde Park and Vienna where we want some specific standing category and not choosing seats anyway...

btw: there was no problem in getting LD tickets for Stuttgart but it was a very hard fight to pick them up

Why that? Oo I mean everybody who ordered and paid their tickets will get some, no need to go crazy there Oo but I do remember that in Stuttgart there were loads of people in front of the stadium still looking for tickets...in Munich 2017 it was exactly the other way round...SO many people still selling them....

at Stuttgart the LD pick up was very badly organized. There was a booth with three or for windows, no queue just a crowd of people standing, pushing etc. Then they finally opened just one window and it was exactly the one window nobody expected to be opened. Nobody stepped back, everybody pushed. It's some kind of miracle that nobody was injured. And, as I said before, the police and the security stood by and did nothing (not even after I ask them to do something).
I never witnessed nor imagined such bad organization in Germany… at least not until, well you know

That sounds really bad wtf...in Stuttgart for us everything went fine, at our entrance everyone was queueing like a normal person lol...in Munich on the other hand the security people were so @#$%& rude and unreasonable...my friend's dad was allowed to take in his photo camera, my friend had to hand it off and only was allowed to take her mobile, so weird and I wasn't allowed to take in a completely empty bumbag in which I only wanted to stuff my phone and then had to put it into my backpocket instead...so stupid...no trouble with that in Stuttgart at all

Posted by: Gram ()
Date: March 15, 2022 12:25

Looking to get tickets for Madrid in the presale tomorrow but… haven’t had an email with the code/link yet… does that suggest a problem? If so, I imagine there’s nothing I can do about it is there?

Date: March 15, 2022 12:45

waiting for ticketmaster to screw us all with their platinum system

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 12:52

"The most hated company in the world" John Oliver, 13 Mar 22

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 15, 2022 12:53

Here in Europe you usually have to click a different link to access the Platinum tickets. So they're easier to weed out.

Date: March 15, 2022 12:54

PaintMonkeyManBlack

What do you mean? I never bought tickets there before...

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: March 15, 2022 14:38

PaintMonkeyManBlack

grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

Posted by: vedran ()
Date: March 15, 2022 15:06

I suppose covid passes will be needed in order to enter the venue? Any info on that?

V.

Date: March 15, 2022 15:16

Don't think so. In the Netherlands you won't need it for sure (at this moment)

Posted by: vedran ()
Date: March 15, 2022 15:42

so it will depend on the country I guess

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 18:22

Topi
Sockers56
Topi
At least it cannot hurt to set up accounts in each country.

Also for Stockholm, it's Ticketmaster Sweden handling the sales, so register with them.

Topi, would you mind very much posting the ticket agencies selling tickets for each country? I have a few of them already.

I believe they have been listed in the specific venue threads and will also be posted on the Stones website?

Thanks, Topi

Posted by: Hutchence ()
Date: March 15, 2022 19:06

There's one thing that confuses me. I'm trying to score a ticket for the Vienna show. The Rolling Stones email says that presale starts at 10 AM local time while the Oeticket says the presale starts at 12 o'clock. What's up with the 2 hours difference ?!

Posted by: RnT ()
Date: March 15, 2022 19:20

PaintMonkeyManBlack
Don't think so. In the Netherlands you won't need it for sure (at this moment)

But you do need a negative test for the occasion at the moment, for example to get into a concert in Paradiso.

Date: March 15, 2022 19:26

From next wednesday also that is gone

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 15, 2022 19:30

vedran
so it will depend on the country I guess

Lady Gaga announced a show in Düsseldorf/Germany in July – a registration for Covid reason is obligatory, see: [www.eventim.de]

Date: March 15, 2022 19:50

Hutchence
There's one thing that confuses me. I'm trying to score a ticket for the Vienna show. The Rolling Stones email says that presale starts at 10 AM local time while the Oeticket says the presale starts at 12 o'clock. What's up with the 2 hours difference ?!

Oh, I hadn't even realised that yet :O does anyone know what's up with that? Does 10am mean only the mailing list pre-sale and then 12 the "normal" pre-sale?

Date: March 15, 2022 19:59

ronniewoody91
Hutchence

Oh, I hadn't even realised that yet :O does anyone know what's up with that? Does 10am mean only the mailing list pre-sale and then 12 the "normal" pre-sale?
correct

Posted by: jensgeiss ()
Date: March 15, 2022 20:28

Hello altogether,

unfortunately I didn't get a "Mailing List"-Mail with the code for the 10 am presale although I am registered...

Did you guys receive a mail already?

If yes: could someone post the code here?

I want to go with my 6 year old daughter to Munich, it would be her first Stones Show... - therefore I want to be sure to get some sweet places for us 2...

Thanks in advance!

Jens

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 21:06

So I have a question for people who know a bit about html and URL links. I see that all the URL's they sent us, are all unique. But eventually they end up on the Tour page URL of Rolling Stones.com (https://rollingstones.com/tour/). So do you think that from tomorrow 10 am, we will be redirected to another new presale URL page? Otherwise it does not make sense to send us all unique links if they end up on the same Tour page.
And when in the process we have to enter the 'special' code we got in the mail. Is that in the ticketmaster environment, or in the rollingstones.com website?

Maybe someone can clarify a bit about how this works. Just interested in these things...

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: March 15, 2022 23:24

[rollingstones.com]

Each venue presale link is up.

Date: March 16, 2022 09:57

I saw the Presale Buttons on the RS website, too.

But don't you need a "password" to get in at 10 am?

I remember that from the last years (2018+2019). You had a Stones-related "password" which you had to type in to get to the presale area.

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: March 16, 2022 10:01

ROCKSOFF

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 16, 2022 10:12

The queues are now active, good luck to everyone getting tix, I won't be around at 10 and I won't be getting tix until the last minute anyway as I'm "unconvinced" at this point ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: March 16, 2022 10:24

Thank you johnnythunders!

Hm, I don't see the queue open for Munich yet...

Date: March 16, 2022 10:30

No queue for Vienna yet either...

Date: March 16, 2022 11:08

Hmmmm - I was in the queue for Munich, but when it was my turn, the Eventim Homepage said, that the Sale hasn't started yet...

Has anyone the same?

Date: March 16, 2022 13:11

At 11:35 it worked - I got two tickets for me and my 6-year-old daughter Lilli: It will be her first concert...

Thanks everyone!

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1518
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home