Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: How to get Rolling Stones concert tickets- European Tour 2022
Date: March 14, 2022 10:04

Thanks, johnny!

"the ‘SIXTY’ tour – with a new show and live production"

Sounds promising smiling smiley

JUNE
WEDNESDAY 1 – MADRID, Wanda Metropolitano Stadium, SPAIN
SUNDAY 5 – MUNICH, Olympic Stadium, GERMANY
THURSDAY 9 – LIVERPOOL, Anfield Stadium, UK
MONDAY 13 – AMSTERDAM, Johan Cruijff Arena, NETHERLANDS
FRIDAY 17 – BERN, Wankdorf Stadium, SWITZERLAND
TUESDAY 21 – MILAN, San Siro Stadium, ITALY
SATURDAY 25 – LONDON, American Express presents BST Hyde Park, UK

JULY
SUNDAY 3 – LONDON, American Express presents BST Hyde Park, UK
MONDAY 11 – BRUSSELS, King Baudouin Stadium, BELGIUM
FRIDAY 15 – VIENNA, Ernst Happel Stadium, AUSTRIA
TUESDAY 19 – LYON, Groupama Stadium, FRANCE
SATURDAY 23 – PARIS, Hippodrome Paris, FRANCE
WEDNESDAY 27 – GELSENKIRCHEN, Veltins Arena, GERMANY
SUNDAY 31 – STOCKHOLM, Friends Arena, SWEDEN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-14 10:06 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: March 14, 2022 10:38

Forgive my ignorance, I'm overloaded with information, but are the Hyde Park shows going to be the only London show? I mean no Twickenham, Wembley or other stadiums?

I love standing in a field to watch a rockshow, but my children won't be thrilled at staring at someone's back for two hours.

Thanks!!

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: March 14, 2022 10:42

Exciting times!

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: March 14, 2022 11:50

Amex presale waiting room is open
Hyde Park

[www.axs.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-14 11:51 by Lien.

Date: March 14, 2022 11:52

Lien
Amex presale waiting room is open
Hyde Park

[www.axs.com]
going to warm up for the shows i'm going to.

Posted by: Davie137 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 12:02

Can pre sale codes be used to book multiple venues at one time?

Posted by: Reus23 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 12:09

Ticketmaster presale for Radio Veronica listeners

There will be an exclusive Ticketmaster presale for listeners of Radio Veronica from Thursday, March 17, 10:00 am to Friday, March 18, 09:30 am.

Note: The presale is via Ticketmaster. The link to their special sales page can be found from 10 am on Thursday 17 March via the button below.

Be quick, because gone = gone!

https://www.radioveronica.nl/acties/exclusieve-ticketmaster-presale-the-rolling-stones-voor-luisteraars-radio

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 13:16

I'm from the states. I know for the UK shows, I have to create a separate account at ticketmaster.co.uk. What about Madrid, Munich & Stockholm? Do you have to create an eventim account or do the countries have their own separate TM accounts?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 14, 2022 13:20

Eventim is an entirely different company than TM. You have to register with Eventim if you are looking to buy a ticket to, say, Germany.

As for the UK, also note that AXS also handles UK ticketing, not just TM UK. So it's best to register with AXS as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-14 13:21 by Topi.

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 13:22

Topi
Eventim is an entirely different company than TM. You have to register with Eventim if you are looking to buy a ticket to, say, Germany.

Eventim Germany currently also shows you options for Vienna, Bern, Milan and Madrid but re-directs you to other sites (ticketcorner for Bern e.g.) so idk if one still would need to register there as well or if it would be possible buying via Eventim...

Date: March 14, 2022 13:25

At least it cannot hurt to set up accounts in each country.

Also for Stockholm, it's Ticketmaster Sweden handling the sales, so register with them.

Date: March 14, 2022 13:29

But is it even necessary to register everywhere in advance? I mean they will ask you for your data while checking out anyway

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 14, 2022 13:57

ronniewoody91
But is it even necessary to register everywhere in advance? I mean they will ask you for your data while checking out anyway

right but while you typing your data tickets might disappear from your basket… it happened before and it will happen again

Date: March 14, 2022 14:00

slewan
ronniewoody91

right but while you typing your data tickets might disappear from your basket… it happened before and it will happen again

:O that never happened to me on Eventim before even when I wasn't logged in yet before I added the ticket to the basket but I only bought tickets for concerts or festivsls in Germany so far, so I don't have any reference

Date: March 15, 2022 01:48

Topi

Also for Stockholm, it's Ticketmaster Sweden handling the sales, so register with them.

Topi, would you mind very much posting the ticket agencies selling tickets for each country? I have a few of them already.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 02:09

Ticketmaster Sweden are definitely selling Stockholm tickets. To pre-register you could just try and buy some other tickets in Sweden (like Lady Gaga which are on sale) and register and then delete the purchase before finishing it. That way, you know it all worked.

Date: March 15, 2022 03:14

Does anyone have the link to the presale coming up Wednesday?

Date: March 15, 2022 08:40

Does anyone from Switzerland or who has previously bought tickets for a Swiss concert know whether it's better to use Ticketcorner or Ticketmaster Swiss or has any experiences? Cause there are both options...for Germany I only ever have used Eventim (equal to Ticketcorner) my entire life...

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 10:38

ronniewoody91
Does anyone from Switzerland or who has previously bought tickets for a Swiss concert know whether it's better to use Ticketcorner or Ticketmaster Swiss or has any experiences? Cause there are both options...for Germany I only ever have used Eventim (equal to Ticketcorner) my entire life...

I assume in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain and Italy the Eventim company will be the main seller of the tickets. Although Ticketmaster may sell some tickets the presales and the main bulk will be sold via Eventim. This is not 100% sure but based on my experience from previous tours and matches with the advertising that Eventim does right now!

The Eventim company sells tickets under different names in every country. You have to create an own account per website

Germany www.eventim.de
Austria www.oeticket.com
Switzerland www.ticketcorner.ch
Spain www.entradas.com
Italy www.ticketone.it

Date: March 15, 2022 10:50

Sockers56
Topi

Topi, would you mind very much posting the ticket agencies selling tickets for each country? I have a few of them already.

I believe they have been listed in the specific venue threads and will also be posted on the Stones website?

Date: March 15, 2022 11:11

hockenheim95
ronniewoody91

I assume in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain and Italy the Eventim company will be the main seller of the tickets. Although Ticketmaster may sell some tickets the presales and the main bulk will be sold via Eventim. This is not 100% sure but based on my experience from previous tours and matches with the advertising that Eventim does right now!

The Eventim company sells tickets under different names in every country. You have to create an own account per website

Germany www.eventim.de
Austria www.oeticket.com
Switzerland www.ticketcorner.ch
Spain www.entradas.com
Italy www.ticketone.it

Okay thanks, then I'll register with Ticketcorner for Bern, already made an Oeticket account yesterday for Vienna...the only bummer about Bern is that we gotta wait til general sale since presale is only for people registered in some priority club that costst 50 bucks extra...

Date: March 15, 2022 11:16

patience. There is no need to get nervous. Don't get confused by various pre-sales, secondary ticket markets etc. And keep in mind that pre-sales don't always offer the best tickets and/or tickets in all categories.

Date: March 15, 2022 11:21

Slewan is right, patience is a virtue. However IF you see a good ticket you want in the presale, go grab it! Good luck, people!

Date: March 15, 2022 11:21

slewan
patience. There is no need to get nervous. Don't get confused by various pre-sales, secondary ticket markets etc. And keep in mind that pre-sales don't always offer the best tickets and/or tickets in all categories.

Thanks for the reminder, this was especially frustrating when we bought tickets for Stuttgart in 2018, there you were just given whatever during pre-sale and then in the general sale you could actually pick your seats...so tomorrow we only wanna try pre-sale for Hyde Park and Vienna where we want some specific standing category and not choosing seats anyway...

Date: March 15, 2022 11:34

ronniewoody91
slewan

Thanks for the reminder, this was especially frustrating when we bought tickets for Stuttgart in 2018, there you were just given whatever during pre-sale and then in the general sale you could actually pick your seats...so tomorrow we only wanna try pre-sale for Hyde Park and Vienna where we want some specific standing category and not choosing seats anyway...

btw: there was no problem in getting LD tickets for Stuttgart but it was a very hard fight to pick them up

Date: March 15, 2022 11:37

Oh, Stuttgart was a mess. I hated that. Just a mad scrum at the one box office window that was open.

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 11:38

IgotDbluez
spunky
What is the difference between:

The Rolling Stones | General Admission Ticket | Payment Plan (Launch)

and:

The Rolling Stones | General Admission Ticket | Payment Plan (Tier 2)

I’m wondering the same thing.

Anybody know?

Date: March 15, 2022 11:43

Topi
Oh, Stuttgart was a mess. I hated that. Just a mad scrum at the one box office window that was open.

plus security and police standing around and doing nothing

Date: March 15, 2022 11:45

slewan
ronniewoody91
slewan

btw: there was no problem in getting LD tickets for Stuttgart but it was a very hard fight to pick them up

Why that? Oo I mean everybody who ordered and paid their tickets will get some, no need to go crazy there Oo but I do remember that in Stuttgart there were loads of people in front of the stadium still looking for tickets...in Munich 2017 it was exactly the other way round...SO many people still selling them....

Date: March 15, 2022 12:00

ronniewoody91
slewan
ronniewoody91
slewan

Why that? Oo I mean everybody who ordered and paid their tickets will get some, no need to go crazy there Oo but I do remember that in Stuttgart there were loads of people in front of the stadium still looking for tickets...in Munich 2017 it was exactly the other way round...SO many people still selling them....

at Stuttgart the LD pick up was very badly organized. There was a booth with three or for windows, no queue just a crowd of people standing, pushing etc. Then they finally opened just one window and it was exactly the one window nobody expected to be opened. Nobody stepped back, everybody pushed. It's some kind of miracle that nobody was injured. And, as I said before, the police and the security stood by and did nothing (not even after I ask them to do something).
I never witnessed nor imagined such bad organization in Germany… at least not until, well you know

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1847
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home