Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
How to get Rolling Stones concert tickets- European Tour 2022
Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 13, 2022 10:28

Tomorrow Monday March 14 The Rolling Stones are expected to announce their 60th anniversary tour 2022 in Europe, taking them to large stadium and/or field shows in Madrid, Munich, Liverpool, Amsterdam, Bern, Milan, London, Brussels, Helsinki, Lyon, Vienna, Paris, Stockholm, and probably 1-2 more cities as well.

Many ask how to get tickets. The Rolling Stones are the world's greatest rock'n'roll band, and their tickets are hot. Still, if you keep calm and read what is told here on IORR, your should be able to get great tickets at face value. There are many tickets to be sold, the shows are large, and you should not have to worry about getting tickets, if you pay attention to the sales process, and how it is working.

Be prepared! Get ready! The announcement is Monday. Then there will be pre-sales, as usual, and you will need a pre-sales code, if you want to buy tickets before the public sales are on. Log into the ticket sales systems before the time they actually go on sale. Make an account there if you do not have an account already. Get hold of the pre-sales code, by adding your e-mail address and mobile number to the Stones list they will use when sending out tour information. There may be sponsor companies in each country, supplying pre-sales codes, like large banks, supermarkets, credit card companies and so on, with separate pre-sales. Information related to ticket sales will be available on the day of the show announcement, i.e. Monday.

There is an IORR forum thread with lots of information about rumored shows, how to get tickets and so on:

Tour 2022 rumors - The Rolling Stones

The above thread will be closed Monday, as soon as the shows are announced officially. Then there will be a new sticky thread related to the new tour, with important information related to the tour and the shows. Also, there will be separate threads related to each and every city the Stones will be performing in. These "city threads" will hold information about the city, the ticket sales of the show(s) in that city, travel information, advises about hotels and so on.

Also, make sure you read the IORR News, and the "Tour 2022" list of shows, they are both linked up on the IORR Home Page. Currently the list is just "rumored" shows, but that list will be replaced by the confirmed shows as soon as such information is available.

Finally, pay attention to their official site RollingStones.com, also their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, as teasers and updates are posted there. All officially confirmed shows will be listed on their official site, including pre-sales information, and links to where tickets are sold.

Make sure you are ready on Monday, also during the following days next week, when tickets are expected to go on sale.

The Rolling Stones were great on their tour in USA last year, and their 60th anniversary tour will be another success, with many smiling faces and happy fans. Enjoy - and good luck!

Bjornulf

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-13 10:33 by bv.

Re: How to get Rolling Stones concert tickets- European Tour 2022
Posted by: TIRED ()
Date: March 13, 2022 10:56

Thank-you for your priceless support Bjornulf!

Posted by: thomas guitar ()
Date: March 13, 2022 11:21

Thanks Bjornulf, always for your hints and help for so many Stones fans here. Your fanpage is unique.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: March 13, 2022 11:27

it's happening, it's happening!!!!grinning smiley

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 13, 2022 11:28

Thanks Bjornulf, so glad to have IORR to ask people about stuff and to get all of your info, it's such a great help!

Posted by: Maya0104 ()
Date: March 13, 2022 11:31

Thanks for such a useful summary. winking smiley

I understand that general sale will start on Friday, not earlier (?). Will Lucky Dip go along with GS or with pre-sale?

Thank you.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 13, 2022 11:59

Lucky Dip is a well kept secret among fans. There is a separate thread:

Lucky Dip 2022

When The Rolling Stones visited Oslo Norway May 2014, my sister asked me about tickets. I sent her a link to RollingStones.com, and told her to order Lucky Dip tickets, and how it worked. She just wanted to see the show, with a friend, she was not that crazy about front row tickets. So she ordered the pair of Lucky Dip tickets, paid less than NOK 1,000 for both, i.e. less than $50 per ticket. When she picked up the tickets on show day, they were in the pit, best tickets in the house. Don't tell anyone, unless they are real fans, but many LD tickets are for the Pit!

Bjornulf

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: March 13, 2022 14:20

Bv, respect

You're the man

Thank You
mb

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 13, 2022 14:23

Yeah, I guess the main thing is do just be patient. They're always tickets to be had for stadium/open air shows.

Also if at first you don't find the ticket you were after, do not panic buy a VIP Package or a ticket you don't really want. Wait it out.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 13, 2022 14:36

Topi
Yeah, I guess the main thing is do just be patient. They're always tickets to be had for stadium/open air shows.

Also if at first you don't find the ticket you were after, do not panic buy a VIP Package or a ticket you don't really want. Wait it out.

In researching the Hyde Park shows, I stumbled across an article about the '13 shows which said they sold out in five minutes.

Assuming now that the better tix may sell out pretty quickly there?

Posted by: padre69 ()
Date: March 13, 2022 14:42

Thank you, Bjornulf.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 13, 2022 15:37

OK, I did not remember Hyde Park selling out so fast.

I do remember that in 2013 the 2nd Hyde Park show was only announced after the first show had been on sale (and sold out?). Which may be the case this year as well.

Ticket drops have been known to happen though. Never give up hope.

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: March 13, 2022 15:58

Topi

Totally agree! During the months/weeks closer to the event, tickets will always become available through the official channels, for all categories. Always, and I mean ALWAYS, keep an eye on iorr and regularly check the official sales addresses.
Tickets can also be offered via iorr members, but it is always wise to make good mail exchanges to verify the reliability. Not everyone has good intentions to sell tickets, if you know what I mean....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-13 16:05 by skyhawk.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 13, 2022 16:13

well, there are usually three ways to get tickets: buy them, steal them or get them as a gift spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: jcstone47 ()
Date: March 13, 2022 17:39

BV is the bomb dot com

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: March 13, 2022 17:51

Thank you, BV! Your efforts to keep us informed and prepared are much appreciated.

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: March 13, 2022 17:58

Saw you in Atlanta - we'll see you in London!

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: March 13, 2022 18:07

Wow, some info that probably should not be available today about the Stones shows at Hyde Park in London. BUT is:

I looked on the American Express BST Hyde Park site [ [www.bst-hydepark.com] ] and was redirected here after trying to find out how much The Eagles Platinum VIP tickets were for comparative purposes. [www.festicket.com]

A payment plan for VIP tickets is a really cool idea!

Cheers,
SonicD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-13 18:09 by SonicDreamer.

Date: March 13, 2022 18:17

Wow the prices are totally acceptable!

Date: March 13, 2022 18:23

ronniewoody91

>grinning smiley<smiling bouncing smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: March 13, 2022 18:30

SonicDreamer
ronniewoody91

cannot tell if you're making fun of me, but I was being serious here grinning smiley xD eh...but I wonder what the difference between general admissiom tickets for 111€ and general admission tier2 for 116€ is

Date: March 13, 2022 18:36

ronniewoody91
SonicDreamer
ronniewoody91

cannot tell if you're making fun of me, but I was being serious here grinning smiley xD eh...but I wonder what the difference between general admissiom tickets for 111€ and general admission tier2 for 116€ is

Nah man, celebrating the prices. Possibly the Tier2 is the second batch released coz the cheaper price is at "launch."

Date: March 13, 2022 18:42

SonicDreamer
ronniewoody91
SonicDreamer
ronniewoody91

Nah man, celebrating the prices. Possibly the Tier2 is the second batch released coz the cheaper price is at "launch."

Hahah yeah, I am amazed that you would get Golden Circle for 260€, gotta re-check with my friend about our plans of just getting GA grinning smiley like I honestly thought if GA already was 100 in 2013 that now it surely would be about 150 at least...but maybe it's some festival rule or so that the prices aren't allowed to be too expensive idk?

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: March 13, 2022 18:47

Re: Hyde Park, what’s this ‘Gold Circle East’ and ‘Gold Circle West’ nonsense…which one is Keith’s side? grinning smiley

Date: March 13, 2022 18:49

SomeTorontoGirl
Re: Hyde Park, what’s this ‘Gold Circle East’ and ‘Gold Circle West’ nonsense…which one is Keith’s side? grinning smiley

Was wondering about this as well but considering that on a map of London/Europe/the World east is always on the right and west on the left...east should be Keith's side

Date: March 13, 2022 18:54

SomeTorontoGirl

LOL, West of course. It is likely the side of the arena you enter from. Given the number of people not easy to get from one side of the Gold Circle to the other. Keith is West side until he moves around of course.

The site plan for The Eagles with ticket prices, which will be the same for the Stones as it is a fixed site set-up

[shop.axs.co.uk]

Cheers,
SonicD

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: March 13, 2022 18:55

ronniewoody91
SomeTorontoGirl

Was wondering about this as well but considering that on a map of London/Europe/the World east is always on the right and west on the left...east should be Keith's side

…unless the stage is set up facing the other way. They drive on the wrong side there so put nothing past them. winking smiley

Posted by: nobodyimportant ()
Date: March 13, 2022 18:57

A lot will depend on where the Gold and Diamond areas actually are.

I remember in 2013 they tried to push them off to the side, away from the stage. There was a massive outcry because they had already advertised them and sold them as being closer to the stage than GA. In the end they put them on one side of the catwalk with GA on the other.

Date: March 13, 2022 18:58

SomeTorontoGirl
ronniewoody91
SomeTorontoGirl

…unless the stage is set up facing the other way. They drive on the wrong side there so put nothing past them. winking smiley

Lol okay then it must be that they ACTUALLY put it the wrong way round lol seeing what SonicDreamer just said grinning smiley grinning smiley British people...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-13 18:59 by ronniewoody91.

Posted by: nobodyimportant ()
Date: March 13, 2022 19:01

SonicDreamer
The site plan for The Eagles with ticket prices, which will be the same for the Stones as it is a fixed site set-up

[shop.axs.co.uk]

Cheers,
SonicD

No, it's not fixed. At BST Hyde Park there are different arrangements for different artists and it can change from day to day. When The Cure headlined a few years ago it was all GA, no VIP areas at all, but there were other configurations on other days.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1897
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home