Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728Next
Current Page: 27 of 28
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets 2022
Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: July 31, 2022 10:41

There should be an office for the LDs. Anyone at the Arena see any sign?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 31, 2022 11:26

I'll go take a look around the arena soon and see if there's any signposts for LDs.

Date: July 31, 2022 12:09

Lucky Dip opens at 4:30 PM. The box office is next to the AIK shop between gates A and B.

Posted by: padre69 ()
Date: July 31, 2022 12:17

Thank you, Topi.

Posted by: Cheltie ()
Date: July 31, 2022 12:47

Many thanks !!!!!!

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 31, 2022 17:56

Lucky Dip transfer for Stockholm worked! They have been listed in the name I transfered the tickets to!!

Date: July 31, 2022 18:25

Wow. That is a first.

Posted by: padre69 ()
Date: July 31, 2022 18:36

Unlucky dip. Section 302. Bummer.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: July 31, 2022 20:06

Lucky Dip tranfer worked fine and lucky - Diamond Pit.

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: July 31, 2022 21:20

I just went to my TM account account & the forward/transfer feature is gone!

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 3, 2022 07:41

I guess pit and other great tickets will be rare in the LD for Berlin since the show has completely sold out weeks ago. But no need to worry – there are no real bad seats at Waldbühne

Posted by: Sodacityflyguy ()
Date: August 3, 2022 19:09

Pulled Pit. Buddy pulled L

Date: August 3, 2022 19:48

slewan
I guess pit and other great tickets will be rare in the LD for Berlin since the show has completely sold out weeks ago. But no need to worry – there are no real bad seats at Waldbühne
What did you get? Think most will get pit as thats easiest to put in some extra people

Date: August 4, 2022 03:23

scored block I for Berlin but made it to block K – I was nearly at the same spot as in 2014

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: August 4, 2022 03:25

Pit today in Berlin, and what a show!!!

Date: August 4, 2022 11:21

I bought LDs for Berlin for a friend. He got Block L but somehow ended up in the Pit.

Posted by: RG ()
Date: August 4, 2022 20:50

It was a difficult year for dippers, however I did 3 LD’s and got:

- PIT A (Gelsenkirchen)
- GA (Paris)
- Sideview Upper Level (worst seats ever in Brussels)

I am happy with my score. Up to next year!

Date: August 5, 2022 14:56

final results for me:

Munich – Gegentribüne (stalls), not good
Liverpool – stalls (but with free food and drinks)
Amsterdam – nose bleeding seats (but made it to golden circle)
Brussels – nose bleeding seats with obstructed view (but made it to the pit)
Paris – GA (but made it to the pit)
Gelsenkirchen – nose bleeding seats (first try), golden circle (second try)
Berlin – Oberrang Block I (but made it to block K (also Oberrang but in the middle)

as someone mentioned before: not an easy year for Lucky Dippers…

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-05 14:57 by slewan.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: August 7, 2022 10:58

slewan
final results for me:

Berlin – Oberrang Block I (but made it to block K (also Oberrang but in the middle)

But you perfected the art of self-upgrading!

Date: August 7, 2022 11:34

StonedRambler
slewan
final results for me:

But you perfected the art of self-upgrading!

I'd rather call it a kind of self-defense (against bad luck) but I also like to thank everbody who helped me (including inattentive security people)

Date: August 7, 2022 11:57

Could you explain a little bit how you do it? We tried it in Madrid because we got the worst seats on the house but they didn't even let us into GA.

Date: August 7, 2022 12:29

Stonesfan2146
Could you explain a little bit how you do it? We tried it in Madrid because we got the worst seats on the house but they didn't even let us into GA.
To ask is already the first mistake winking smiley The easiest is probably to have security people who don't care. In Berlin during the show I saw people slipping into the pit along the security people all the time. Before the show it was impossible but during the show easy. The two security people in front of the pit were watching the show themselves, even singing along. They had to much fun to care. On the downside I saw the pit becoming really overcrowded during the show.

I could have done it too but rather wanted to enjoy the show in peace than to get into trouble. Also the back of the pit didn't really seem like a good view.

Date: August 7, 2022 12:32

Stonesfan2146

well, very often there's a sudden window of opportunity. Just one example: In Amsterdam the entrance for pit B and those nosebleed seats was one and the same. After the ticket scan and behind the security check the ways split – one let to the bad seats, the other one to golden cricle and to the pit. We just looked at each other and then took the way to golden cricle/pit. We waved our hands in the air and the security got a glimpse of our wirstbands (which were LD not pit wirstbands, of course, but they were more or less the same color) and we were in. (Problem was that we couldn't get to the toilet anymore because you can never be sure that the same trick works again, so no beer, no drinks, no food…)

In Berlin I just walked into block K and nobody looked at my ticket (but the block I and K were 'Oberrang' (= more or less the 'worst' seats anyway). But there was no way to get to the better blocks closer to stage.

In 2018 I once used a wristband from another show which had the same color…

Sometimes someone from the security is just nice and/or thinks that there's still some space in the golden circle or in the pit

In other cases there was no chance to get on the floor/into the GA – or I didn't find any (Munich and Liverpool)

and if anything goes wrong you can still play the stupid foreigner who doesn't understand anything etc (but don't do this in your home country)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-07 12:43 by slewan.

Date: August 7, 2022 12:37

slewan
In other cases there was no chance to get on the floor/into the GA – or I didn't find any (Munich and Liverpool)
In Munich there was no way to get to the floor but the good thing was you could move rather freely in between the stands as there was barely security at all, only at the entrances. So if you had upper level seats far away it was quite easy getting lower level seats rather close to the stage.

Date: August 7, 2022 12:43

StonedRambler
slewan
In Munich there was no way to get to the floor but the good thing was you could move rather freely in between the stands as there was barely security at all, only at the entrances. So if you had upper level seats far away it was quite easy getting lower level seats rather close to the stage.

I must have been to stupid…

Date: August 7, 2022 12:55

slewan
StonedRambler
slewan

I must have been to stupid…
That was really not one where you had to be smart, it was so easy and obvious that I was wondering why not everyone was doing it. Was great because my friends and me could be together that way, even though they had dipped a different categoy (but also on the stands).

(Also worked so good because there were plenty of free seats all over the stands. Otherwise you would have to stand on the stairs)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-07 13:00 by StonedRambler.

Date: August 7, 2022 13:30

In Gelsenkirchen I had nosebleeds from Lucky Dips. Second to last row in the upper Bowl. I just looked which seats were available in Eventim and just went to one of those empty seats and enjoyed the Show.

In Berlin they didn't properly check tickets for Pit so it was in the end completely overcrowded. They even went out of Pit wristbands.

Date: August 7, 2022 13:44

hockenheim95
In Gelsenkirchen I had nosebleeds from Lucky Dips. Second to last row in the upper Bowl. I just looked which seats were available in Eventim and just went to one of those empty seats and enjoyed the Show.

In Berlin they didn't properly check tickets for Pit so it was in the end completely overcrowded. They even went out of Pit wristbands.

well, sometimes it's harder to get close to the pit than into it

Date: August 7, 2022 14:17

slewan
Stonesfan2146

well, very often there's a sudden window of opportunity. Just one example: In Amsterdam the entrance for pit B and those nosebleed seats was one and the same. After the ticket scan and behind the security check the ways split – one let to the bad seats, the other one to golden cricle and to the pit. We just looked at each other and then took the way to golden cricle/pit. We waved our hands in the air and the security got a glimpse of our wirstbands (which were LD not pit wirstbands, of course, but they were more or less the same color) and we were in. (Problem was that we couldn't get to the toilet anymore because you can never be sure that the same trick works again, so no beer, no drinks, no food…)

In Berlin I just walked into block K and nobody looked at my ticket (but the block I and K were 'Oberrang' (= more or less the 'worst' seats anyway). But there was no way to get to the better blocks closer to stage.

In 2018 I once used a wristband from another show which had the same color…

Sometimes someone from the security is just nice and/or thinks that there's still some space in the golden circle or in the pit

and if anything goes wrong you can still play the stupid foreigner who doesn't understand anything etc (but don't do this in your home country)

Aaa okay thank you so much smiling smiley This is good to know, I already thought maybe they designed the Lucky Dip wristbands in the same color for a reason haha, so you might get even more lucky.

Yeah in Madrid there also was no way to get down to the floor, as every level had a different entrance and your tickets were scanned right there and you were not allowed to leave anymore.

But still awesome you made it to the front many times, I can't believe you never got PIT during all the times you went, statistically you should be all pit next summer grinning smiley

Since everybody is posting their stats, here's mine, it's a 50/50 for me this time.

Madrid - worst seats of my life lol
Munich - PIT
Amsterdam - Great seats right next to the stage
Paris - PIT
Gelsenkirchen - OK seats opposite to the stage
Berlin - PIT

Date: August 7, 2022 14:21

hockenheim95

Yeah in Berlin I noticed more and more people behind me as the show went on, fortunately I was almost at the catwalk. The funny thing was that the only way they checked the pit tickets was by marking them with a tiny cross on the back with a black marker, I think I could have given my ticket to someone else and he would have gotten into the Pit with them. That's probably what many did.

But that is also a good advice, I might do that the next time I get bad LDs, or try to get to the floor if possible.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728Next
Current Page: 27 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1574
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home