Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728Next
Current Page: 23 of 28
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets 2022
Posted by: Papo ()
Date: July 8, 2022 20:22

Just a technical issue, links to buy new ones will be sent out tomorrow to those affected, luckily.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 8, 2022 21:01

Glad they are making people whole - and, at the same time, essentially dropping LDs!

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: July 8, 2022 21:19

Ld for Brussels available at this very moment - lookslike cancelled tickets returned to pool...

Date: July 8, 2022 21:22

Thats nice, we will get a 4 hour row for the dips now haha

Posted by: RG ()
Date: July 8, 2022 21:52

‘Due to a technical issue, your Lucky Dip order was cancelled and refunded onto the original method of payment.’

I don’t have recieved my refund yet. Any other people with that same problem? And now they want me to transfer the money again or what?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 8, 2022 21:55

For Lucky Dip Brussels questions and comments please use the Brussels thread:

Brussels Belgium 2022 - Stones travel and show info

Bjornulf

Posted by: dinamit300 ()
Date: July 12, 2022 16:14

Hi,

This is my first time buying a lucky dip ticket, previous times I missed out. I was lucky enough to buy it for the Vienna show. I only received a confirmation email from eventim, which says "Your tickets are now being prepared for you. We will inform you as soon as your tickets are ready for service." Is it okay like this? Will I be able to collect my tickets with this confirmation email only?

Thank you

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: July 12, 2022 16:32

Normally you have to present the order number/confirmation e-mail, your id and sometimes the credit card used for purchase.
Yesterday in Bruxelles they checked my passport and the confirmation e-mail with the order number.

Posted by: dinamit300 ()
Date: July 12, 2022 16:34

so no pdf ticket or anything like that, right?

did you get good tickets in Brussels?

Posted by: RG ()
Date: July 12, 2022 20:50

dinamit300

It was my worst Lucky Dip experience ever. We ended op seated high with restricted view. And it absolutely was a restricted view. We couldn’t even see the videoscreens.

But.. Sometimes you have got luck, sometimes you haven’t. It is all in the Lucky Dip game. My next dips are for Paris.. i hope everything will work out then.

Date: July 12, 2022 21:23

RG
dinamit300

It was my worst Lucky Dip experience ever. We ended op seated high with restricted view. And it absolutely was a restricted view. We couldn’t even see the videoscreens.

But.. Sometimes you have got luck, sometimes you haven’t. It is all in the Lucky Dip game. My next dips are for Paris.. i hope everything will work out then.
Paris great place for lucky dips

Posted by: Pokalheld ()
Date: July 13, 2022 01:12

Got Lucky Dips for Brussels. Apart from this little Ticketmaster technical chaos with canceling and automatically re-order (without Paypal then, so my guest had to pay) it was an easy and fastastic experience. Ended up in Pit A, wonderful view, wonderful concert, wonderfully nice people everywhere, wonderful town. Saw Kaleo later in the city centre enjoying Kebap. Even the metro turned out to be free of charge very soon as the ticket machines stopped working or something (we had no event pass to use the concert ticket for metro or we didn't understand the procedure).

If you are up for affordable fun, lucky dip is the way to go. In Berlin in 2018 we got the cheap standard General Admission tickets from far behind and still it was a good experience.

If you prefer to have any sort of guarantee and you are willing to pay the given price, don't do lucky dip, but instead choose the ticket category yourself.

Me, personally, I am so grateful for the lucky dip category. Thank you very much for everyone who makes this possible.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: July 13, 2022 10:16

Got Diamond Pit A+B (Lucky Dips) for Brussels - GREAT !!

At the stadion entrance Diamond Pit we got 2 a little different bracelet. No favor by the staff. But we both went into A. It was not too difficult to manage it by ourselves.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-13 10:19 by satisfaction2.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: July 13, 2022 10:40

Got very bad seats for Brussels – Block N/sideview. But with a little help from my friends…

Posted by: padre69 ()
Date: July 13, 2022 12:58

Fingers crossed that I’ll get decent seats for Stockholm LD’s. Blocked sidewiew does not sound good….

Posted by: Aron ()
Date: July 13, 2022 15:51

How did you end up in the pit? I got restricted view as well.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 13, 2022 16:05

They seem to have two different strategies with the LD's in Europe vs the US.
Was very noticeable to me in the '18 UK tour vs the '19 US tour as well as this tour vs '21.

Strategy for the last two tours in US was (primarily) they were either mid or lower bowl-side stage, or Pit. Some variances here and there, but blocked side view rafter tix weren't being filled.

In Europe, they seem to be back to filling seats, as opposed to the clearly pre-designated sections they utilized in the US.
Sales seem to be similar, not sure why the difference.

Date: July 13, 2022 16:26

Aron
How did you end up in the pit? I got restricted view as well.

knowing somebody who knew somebody who knew somebody else etc.

Date: July 13, 2022 16:28

MisterDDDD
They seem to have two different strategies with the LD's in Europe vs the US.
Was very noticeable to me in the '18 UK tour vs the '19 US tour as well as this tour vs '21.

Strategy for the last two tours in US was (primarily) they were either mid or lower bowl-side stage, or Pit. Some variances here and there, but blocked side view rafter tix weren't being filled.

In Europe, they seem to be back to filling seats, as opposed to the clearly pre-designated sections they utilized in the US.
Sales seem to be similar, not sure why the difference.

not sure about that – in Brussels a lot of people got seats in block/section N. Same in Liverpool – at least quite a lot Lucky Dippers were around me

Posted by: backofmyhand ()
Date: July 13, 2022 17:26

no luck at all tree times in a row very worse tickets side vieuw price is 56 for tickets like that

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: July 13, 2022 17:50

satisfaction2
Got Diamond Pit A+B (Lucky Dips) for Brussels - GREAT !!

At the stadion entrance Diamond Pit we got 2 a little different bracelet. No favor by the staff. But we both went into A. It was not too difficult to manage it by ourselves.

What? The two lucky dip tix were in different categories?

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: July 13, 2022 18:32

My statistics for this tour are:

Madrid: 400 level, worst seats I ever had
Munich: Pit B, but in during Tumbling Dice because of the ticket giveaway taking so long
Amsterdam: 119, great seats right at the side of the stage with view of the whole stage and the sidewalks super close

Paris next week will be great, no bad seats there at all, I guess we'll all get general admission like in Prague 2018.
After that, Gelsenkirchen, and then Waldbühne for me, which also doesn't have bad seats. So very excited.

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: July 19, 2022 07:47

Any infos/news on where to pick up LDs at Lyon? And when do they open the desk?

Posted by: eggert99 ()
Date: July 19, 2022 09:32

Morning,

I have LD for Paris, but can't go.
Is there a way to give the tickets back or transfer them?

Thnx

Date: July 19, 2022 09:37

Stonesfan2146

Munich: Pit B, but in during Tumbling Dice because of the ticket giveaway taking so long
Amsterdam: 119, great seats right at the side of the stage with view of the whole stage and the sidewalks super close

Paris next week will be great, no bad seats there at all, I guess we'll all get general admission like in Prague 2018.
After that, Gelsenkirchen, and then Waldbühne for me, which also doesn't have bad seats. So very excited.

Prague was some kind of horror trip – GA was very far away from stage

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 19, 2022 12:11

slewan
Stonesfan2146

Prague was some kind of horror trip – GA was very far away from stage

It wasn’t just that. It was hot, dry, dusty and not pleasant at all for me. I didn’t enjoy that show at all - easily the very worst of my 40 lifetime shows. Hoping for much better in Lyon tonight.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: July 19, 2022 15:14

wachterc
I'm waiting at the white box office close to the tram stop. Think it's here (but not 100% sure). It should open at 5pm

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: July 19, 2022 15:17

RG
dinamit300

Think most people got bad seats in Brussels.. at least those who where early, I was in the 2nd ring as well..

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 19, 2022 15:26

MononoM
RG
dinamit300

Think most people got bad seats in Brussels.. at least those who where early, I was in the 2nd ring as well..

there were some people getting pits but most people ended up in side view! The sound was not good there sadly but the view was okay smiling smiley

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: July 19, 2022 18:40

MononoM
wachterc
I'm waiting at the white box office close to the tram stop. Think it's here (but not 100% sure). It should open at 5pm

Was this the spot?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728Next
Current Page: 23 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1386
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home