Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 28
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets 2022
Posted by: Sodacityflyguy ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:08

Secured 2 LD myself for Berlin!!

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:15

I need a single Berlin LD if anyone has a spare.
Been trying since the drop but no luck

[email protected]

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:18

If someone has spare LD, please let me know. One LD (for one person) or two smiling smiling smiley

mateusz.kaminski101@gmail.com

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:23

Need a spare one for Berlin, pretty please! wickerman767@aim.com

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:30

Posted by: RG ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:56

LD doesnt work on safari!

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: July 1, 2022 14:38

RG
LD doesnt work on safari!

wrong. I never used any other browser

Posted by: CYHMK1 ()
Date: July 4, 2022 18:34

Hi All,

Unfortunately I couldn't get LD on Friday, so if anyone has a spare either for Berlin or Vienna, please let me know!

balazskurilla@gmail.com

Thank you!!

Posted by: rlstone ()
Date: July 6, 2022 09:18

Does anyone know if it is a problem if I pick the set of LD’s up by myself in Amsterdam? My friend cannot make it to the arena before 7 and I was looking forward to picking them up earlier.

Thanks!

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 6, 2022 09:24

rlstone
Does anyone know if it is a problem if I pick the set of LD’s up by myself in Amsterdam? My friend cannot make it to the arena before 7 and I was looking forward to picking them up earlier.

Thanks!

You should provide a little bit more information to us to elaborate if there could be a problem. The main thing is who bought the tickets?

And you both need a Luck Dip wristband. Usually they don't check it but to be on the safe side you should both have one

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: July 6, 2022 09:26

rlstone

Thanks!
They give pairs of LD only to 2 persons. So you have to pick them up together with your friend.
Mojo writes in the email: "You and your guest must pick up the tickets in person from the Box Office".
I saw someone who tried to get LD without his guest. No way.

Date: July 6, 2022 09:56

rlstone

Thanks!

99% sure it won't be a problem. If they start talking about wristbands just ignore that. Although it could be different they have never checked wristbands as far as i know.

Date: July 6, 2022 10:06

Sorry if I was unclear.

The situation is that I have bought the LD's myself, so ID will not be a problem.

My friend however arrives rather late at the stadium and I was wondering if I would be able to pick up the two LD's on my own (and give the one ticket to my friend when he arrives).

I am aware that the Mojo email states that you can only pick up LD's with two persons (the buyer + one friend) but I am not sure if they really enforce this policy.

Date: July 6, 2022 10:14

You were clear and I stand by my post. However MAF had different experiences so I can understand that will make you nervous.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: July 6, 2022 11:08

PaintMonkeyManBlack
rlstone

Thanks!

99% sure it won't be a problem. If they start talking about wristbands just ignore that. Although it could be different they have never checked wristbands as far as i know.
Yes, you are right. It can work this way. The only important thing is the code on the ticket for the scan at the entrance (I don't know where exactly they do it). If you're in you're in. And maybe you can try a "self upgrade" described in the Milan thread...

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: July 6, 2022 19:23

rlstone
Sorry if I was unclear.

The situation is that I have bought the LD's myself, so ID will not be a problem.

My friend however arrives rather late at the stadium and I was wondering if I would be able to pick up the two LD's on my own (and give the one ticket to my friend when he arrives).

I am aware that the Mojo email states that you can only pick up LD's with two persons (the buyer + one friend) but I am not sure if they really enforce this policy.

I’ve only had them put the band on me once, usually they just hand me the envelope and then I go find someone to give my extra to as I usually am alone.. My guess is all will be fine smiling smiley

Date: July 6, 2022 19:36

Thanks!

Posted by: Sodacityflyguy ()
Date: July 7, 2022 00:55

rlstone
Sorry if I was unclear.

I picked up my LD before they postponed the show on the 13th. The lady said i had to have the other person with me and proceeded to put the LD bands on us then handed the envelope when i returned after getting him at the nerch stand.

Date: July 7, 2022 16:25

Just picked them up, worst seats in the house..

Posted by: SteveDMosley ()
Date: July 7, 2022 16:56

rlstone

Let me guess: Vak 430? Upper Level behind glass?

That's what I got in June. And that's why I returned them and stay at home today.

It's a shame that real fans are punished with those kind of seats....

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: July 7, 2022 17:49

rlstone

426.angry smiley

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 7, 2022 18:04

SomeTorontoGirl
rlstone

426.angry smiley

Erwin just told me sad smiley . Don't despair. Make your way down to the ground floor concourse and sniff around for opportunities to get onto the floor. GA shouldn't be too hard to get. And be prepared for a knockback or 3. I did it in Cardiff in 2018 after getting a crappy nosebleed and made 2nd row with excellent view and sound. I even got to stand beside a very friendly freshly retired Canuck couple grinning smiley .

Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: July 7, 2022 18:13

Any spare LD going. My friend was refused because the primary purchaser hasn’t shown up, from last time.

"I've got nasty habits I take tea at three"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-07 18:26 by Nasty Habits.

Date: July 8, 2022 08:29

427, upper level

Date: July 8, 2022 09:44

Nasty Habits
Any spare LD going. My friend was refused because the primary purchaser hasn’t shown up, from last time.

While picking up?

Kinda harsh from the organisation since we all know what happenend

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: July 8, 2022 09:55

119, next to the pit, awesome seats

Date: July 8, 2022 12:37

got shitty tickets for Amsterdam (somewhere in block 426). But as stupid foreigners we took the the wrong way and ended up in the golden circle

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-08 12:42 by slewan.

Date: July 8, 2022 19:25

Ticketmaster Belgium has canceled LD tickets without any reason!!!!
everybody who bought LDs should check their ticketmaster account and complain to ticketmaster and/or ask for the reasons!

Posted by: SteveDMosley ()
Date: July 8, 2022 19:56

slewan
Ticketmaster Belgium has canceled LD tickets without any reason!!!!
everybody who bought LDs should check their ticketmaster account and complain to ticketmaster and/or ask for the reasons!

I can confirm this. Order cancelled and money already refunded. But no information or mail at all...

Posted by: Hutchence ()
Date: July 8, 2022 20:02

WTF ?!

very strange

What about the folks who were relying on LD as an only way to get in ?

Do you plan on buying regular tickets (if available) or...?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1802
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home