Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 28
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets 2022
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 10, 2022 17:39

M9 and free food+drinks – just like nearly everybody else (and it hurts to see all that empty space in the golden circle)

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 10, 2022 18:00

slewan
M9 and free food+drinks – just like nearly everybody else (and it hurts to see all that empty space in the golden circle)

In the end, I was very happy with what I got. Great and friendly people all aroun in a party atmosphere. Sometimes it's nice to have a different experience with no Argy bargy over defending a spot.

Posted by: RG ()
Date: June 10, 2022 19:07

As for as we know.. not a lot pit tickets between the LD’s, right?

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: June 10, 2022 19:21

grzegorz67
slewan

In the end, I was very happy with what I got. Great and friendly people all aroun in a party atmosphere. Sometimes it's nice to have a different experience with no Argy bargy over defending a spot.
Sometimes having a nice party with nice people around you is all that you need to have a nice evening

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 11, 2022 17:56

Now waiting for what I will get for my LD in Amsterdam.

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: June 12, 2022 17:20

grzegorz67
slewan

Same here, really nice experience in M9.

I have a question, my friend wants to do Vienna concert, but have no LD. Maybe someone here does not have a pair for LD? And want to share LD with her? Of course she will pay for her LD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-12 17:29 by zgredzik.

Posted by: moseslake ()
Date: June 12, 2022 18:03

RG
As for as we know.. not a lot pit tickets between the LD’s, right?

Pulled LD in 327 for Madrid and was lucky to score Pit A in Liverpool

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 12, 2022 20:08

slewan

You’ve had a very good run on Lucky Dips so far from what you’ve said. When that happens, it’s very easy to develop a creeping sense of entitlement. For £35-36 you really can’t complain about anything you get. My lucky dip double up buddy and I sold our spare pair in the Kop for £30 so even at a net cost of £56.45 each, what we got was an absolute bargain.

As for pits, they were given out sparingly, entirely at the discretion of the box office staff. The couple in front of me got pit. When they handed over the tickets, they knew exactly what they were giving out.

Date: June 12, 2022 21:35

grzegorz67
slewan

You’ve had a very good run on Lucky Dips so far from what you’ve said. When that happens, it’s very easy to develop a creeping sense of entitlement. For £35-36 you really can’t complain about anything you get. My lucky dip double up buddy and I sold our spare pair in the Kop for £30 so even at a net cost of £56.45 each, what we got was an absolute bargain.

As for pits, they were given out sparingly, entirely at the discretion of the box office staff. The couple in front of me got pit. When they handed over the tickets, they knew exactly what they were giving out.

well, you're right I got used to get good LDs. Beside that I got the impression that this time there are fewer pit tickets in the LD than in 2017/18.
And still it's absurd to see a lot of empty space in the golden circle

Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: June 12, 2022 21:36

Will have two spare for tomorrow’s show if anyone needs them, feel free to inbox me.

"I've got nasty habits I take tea at three"

Posted by: Sodacityflyguy ()
Date: June 13, 2022 14:49

Nasty Habits
Will have two spare for tomorrow’s show if anyone needs them, feel free to inbox me.

Emailed ya.

Posted by: Sodacityflyguy ()
Date: June 13, 2022 16:36

Pulled Pit A for Amsterdam

Date: June 13, 2022 16:57

Sodacityflyguy
Pulled Pit A for Amsterdam

A for Amsterdam makes sense winking smiley

Posted by: SteveDMosley ()
Date: June 13, 2022 17:05

Once again seats. But this time far away - exactly opposite of the stage. In munich after all the seat we got were next to the stage.

all in all not too lucky with lucky dips this tour sad smiley

Next try Bern...

Posted by: riffchards ()
Date: June 13, 2022 17:06

Where do you pick up Lucky Dips? Can’t seem to find it… (Amsterdam)

Found it! smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-13 17:16 by riffchards.

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: June 13, 2022 17:17

riffchards

Found it! smiling smiley

What gate is the LD pickup? Thanks in advance

Date: June 13, 2022 17:25

Near entrance D

Date: June 13, 2022 17:26

djrambler
riffchards

Found it! smiling smiley

What gate is the LD pickup? Thanks in advance

Near entrance D

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: June 13, 2022 17:51

Thank you!

Posted by: backofmyhand ()
Date: June 13, 2022 22:21

how about lucky dipp tickets for amsterdam? new tickets or same place?

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: June 13, 2022 22:30

backofmyhand

Stays the same what i understood. If you had now diamond pit (like a friend of mine) next time you have seated tickets for example.

Date: June 13, 2022 23:33

backofmyhand

if you already picked up your ticket then keep it. Most likely it will be accepted at the new show.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: June 16, 2022 21:00

I purchased LD Tickets Brussels - Got this mail today from Ticketmaster
--------------

Von: Ticketmaster <[email protected]>
Date: Do., 16. Juni 2022, 14:33
Subject: Practical Information | The Rolling Stones on July 11 at the King Baudouin Stadium in Brussels

Dear Stones-fan,

On Monday July 11, 2022 The Rolling Stones ‘SIXTY’ tour hits Brussels at the King Baudouin Stadium. Please find all practical information below to make your trip as smooth as possible!

We wish you an unforgettable night with the Rolling Stones!

TICKETS

How do I access my tickets?

Using your smartphone

Your tickets will be available in your Ticketmaster App (iOS/Android) from 10 am on Wednesday 6 July.

If you haven’t got the Ticketmaster App yet, you can download it to your phone from the Apple App Store for iOS or the Google Play Store for Android. You can log in to the Ticketmaster App with the same email address you used to buy the tickets.

Using your Ticketmaster Account

If you don’t have a smartphone, you can also find your tickets in your Ticketmaster Account from 10 am on Wednesday 6 July, on www.ticketmaster.be (find the login button at the top right of the screen, on the blue ribbon). Here, you can download your tickets and either print them or show them on your phone. You can log in to the Ticketmaster Account with the same email address you used to buy the tickets.

How do I get into the King Baudouin Stadium?

1. Show your tickets on the Ticketmaster App

OR

2. Download your tickets in PDF format via My Account on www.ticketmaster.be. Print the tickets or show them on your phone. Please download your tickets before you come to the stadium.

Any other questions?

Check the FAQ of or ask us here.

MOBILITY

On Monday 11 July, The Rolling Stones’ "SIXTY" tour will light up the King Baudouin Stadium in Brussels. Monday 11 July looks to be a busy day, with the Flemish Public Holiday and numerous activities in and around Brussels, as well as a packed King Baudouin Stadium. We recommend leaving the car at home and planning your trip to the King Baudouin Stadium by other means: by bike, concert bus (special buses to the stadium) and/or public transport. We’re providing 2 supervised bicycle parking facilities near the stadium. There are concert buses to 55 destinations in Belgium and the Netherlands. Parking is prohibited on the Heysel site and in the surrounding streets.

Find here all the details on mobility.

Public transport

If you wish to use public transport in Brussels, you can do so for free with the MIVB/STIB code on your ticket. Scan your code at one of the ticket machines to get the Event Pass which will give you free access to MIVB/STIB buses, trams and metros. Attention: the code can only be exchanged 3 days prior to the concert.

Where is the MIVB/STIB code?

You can find the code on your ticket, which you can download from your Ticketmaster account (as from 6 July at 10 am), or in the information email that will be sent on 27 June.

Using the Ticketmaster app? You will only find the MIVB/STIB code in the information email you will receive on 27 June.
WIN an exclusive Stones merch pack!
Are you coming to the concert by bike? Then you have the chance to win a fantastic merchandise package! What do you have to do? Just park your bike in one of the guarded bike parks and who knows, you could be one of the five lucky people going home with a Stones package!
BY CAR: buy your parking ticket!

Parking is prohibited on the Heysel site. You can only park on the Trade Mart parking (Madridlaan, 1020 Brussels) if you have a parking ticket which you have to purchase upfront. Parking tickets cost 15 euros. Your ticket is valid for one parking space only, and only in the car park ‘Trade Mart’.

Buy your tickets now via this link.

BAG POLICY

Bags are prohibited from the event site. Only bags up to the maximum size of an A4 sheet and up to 10 cm thick are permitted. Here you find more information on prohibited/ permitted items.

TIMINGS CONCERT

Doors: 16h00
Special guest KALEO: 19h30
Show: 20h45
Expected end: 22h45

Keep an eye on this page for all practical information and any updates.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-16 21:18 by satisfaction2.

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: June 16, 2022 22:06

Was everything working smooth with Lucky dip in Liverpool and Amsterdam? Not such a chaos or debacle as Munich?

Posted by: backofmyhand ()
Date: June 16, 2022 22:20

in amsterdam was good only far from the stage

Date: June 16, 2022 23:55

Christiaan
Was everything working smooth with Lucky dip in Liverpool and Amsterdam? Not such a chaos or debacle as Munich?

no problems in Liverpool

Date: June 17, 2022 18:31

slewan
Christiaan

no problems in Liverpool

Thank you Slewan, we spoke briefly in Amsterdam. and more briefly at the disastrous Lucky Dip in Munich spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: June 17, 2022 18:33

backofmyhand

Thank you backofmyhand. seems to be the English and the Dutch no how to handle a simple thing as organizing to hand out Lucky Dip tickets spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: SteveDMosley ()
Date: June 21, 2022 17:02

anyone experienced with LD resale this tour? Got a pair for vienna but may skip this trip as to airport problems and other logistic challenges...

In Munich and Amsterdam they wanted ID at the pickup office. So LD transfer or resale looks quite impossible - or does anybody know how to get it done?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 22, 2022 09:38

Christiaan
backofmyhand

Thank you backofmyhand. seems to be the English and the Dutch no how to handle a simple thing as organizing to hand out Lucky Dip tickets spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Hey hey! Enough German-bashing. There was rain in Munich, so COME ON! How can they be expected to hand out lucky dips with any efficiency if there's rain?

Who could have expected rain could be a possibility?!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1711
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home