Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 28
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets 2022
Posted by: Tilla ()
Date: March 19, 2022 22:46

Just scored LDs for Bern! Refreshed throughout the day and saw some available, then they slipped away but F5 for 15mins and whoop whoop!!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 19, 2022 22:52

Nice job!

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: March 19, 2022 23:56

Tilla
Just scored LDs for Bern! Refreshed throughout the day and saw some available, then they slipped away but F5 for 15mins and whoop whoop!!

Nice job! You know if you refresh too often will they block you? I refresh a couple times every hour but don't push it

Date: March 20, 2022 00:27

snoopy2
Tilla

Nice job! You know if you refresh too often will they block you? I refresh a couple times every hour but don't push it

That‘d surprise me, I first had tickets in my basket on the phone but it froze/was emptied (after I failed at „check all images showing traffic lights“ grinning smiley)
but since I then knew some were dropped, I went straight to my laptop and literally refreshed every few seconds for 15mins until I saw tickets again!

Date: March 20, 2022 00:34

Right on! I've occasionally got the "suspicious bot activity" message from them, and being completely blocked out during that small Florida gig, someone mentioned if you refresh too often they may think you're a bot.. But that was Ticketmaster, maybe these guys are different smiling smiley

Way to stay with it!

Date: March 20, 2022 02:17

I checked every now and then until I saw some available. Tends to happen later in the evening in my experience, but might just be pure luck. But I did the same obsessive refreshing for New York on the No Filter tour (which was ticketmaster) and it also resulted in me getting LDs - as long as you actually refresh rather than have an auto-refresh extension plugged in, it‘ll be fine! Also just logical timing - i.e. randomly saw tickets during my „few times an hour“ reload, didn‘t score them, but tickets being held in basket for 18mins for completing purchase etc - small window of time to actually go crazy on F5 winking smiley

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: March 20, 2022 04:08

Topi
No, I think Bern/Ticketcorner made a mistake there. LDs are never sent in advance. The whole point of LDs is you only pick them up on the day.

Thanks,Topi, Maybe I will see you in Bern. Plexi mentions you a lot!

Date: March 20, 2022 09:16

Not doing Bern. smiling smiley

Date: March 20, 2022 20:50

just saw they finally put up Sold Out sign for Bern LDs sad smiley

I'll be watching daily for another drop tho and shout it out if it happens!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-20 21:05 by snoopy2.

Date: March 20, 2022 21:06

snoopy2: don't look at the Stones site for drops. Check out the direct Bern link from time to time.

[www.ticketcorner.ch]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-20 21:08 by Topi.

Date: March 20, 2022 21:55

@topi thumbs up

Date: March 21, 2022 03:33

Topi

Milan?

Hyde Park 1?

Date: March 21, 2022 05:03

How do I know where to pick up the lucky dip tickets? They will send me an e-mail a few days before informing me where the office is located outside the stadium?

Date: March 21, 2022 06:57

Sockers56
Topi

Milan?

Hyde Park 1?

I'll be at HP1.

Date: March 21, 2022 06:57

StonesBuenosAires
How do I know where to pick up the lucky dip tickets? They will send me an e-mail a few days before informing me where the office is located outside the stadium?

Yes, they will e-mail you.

Posted by: steadyrollinman ()
Date: March 21, 2022 16:11

Lucky Dip links are all gone from the official website now.

Posted by: ttutone ()
Date: March 21, 2022 16:40

I purchased LD's for Bern among others and I was charged for postage to send the tickets to the US. I have never heard of this and I have done the LD many times before. So I emailed customer service and they replied that they are sending a voucher to be then turned in on show day for the actual tickets.

Anyone else have this happen for the Bern show?

Thanks!!!

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 21, 2022 17:16

ttutone
I purchased LD's for Bern among others and I was charged for postage to send the tickets to the US. I have never heard of this and I have done the LD many times before. So I emailed customer service and they replied that they are sending a voucher to be then turned in on show day for the actual tickets.

Thanks!!!

Yes, they charged 11.90 CHF to every Lucky Dip purchase.

Posted by: bertrichards ()
Date: March 21, 2022 18:40

ttutone

Thanks!!!

Same here and I wonder if they really want to send a physical voucher. Let's see what happens.

Posted by: steadyrollinman ()
Date: March 21, 2022 18:43

bertrichards
ttutone

Thanks!!!

Same here and I wonder if they really want to send a physical voucher. Let's see what happens.

So they are charging to send people a piece of paper that can be then exchanged for another piece of paper? Talk about a rip off!

Posted by: bertrichards ()
Date: March 21, 2022 18:47

steadyrollinman
bertrichards
ttutone

Thanks!!!

So they are charging to send people a piece of paper that can be then exchanged for another piece of paper? Talk about a rip off!

I don't mind. I don't want to spent any time exercising about that.

Date: March 25, 2022 12:23

I had the same experience with LD tickets for Bern. I was charged CHF 23.90 for delivery. I also was charged CHF 7.50 for ticket insurance which I tried to opt out of but couldn't. Did anyone else have this issue with ticket insurance & what is Lucky Dip No Show? I saw that in my e-mail today.

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: March 25, 2022 17:35

Hi all,

This time will be my first experience with LD.
What should I print in order to get my ticket? I only received a confirmation with a number, no attachements.
Used TickeOne.
Thanks

Date: March 25, 2022 17:40

Just print out the confirmation and bring your ID and the card used for purchase.

Date: May 2, 2022 20:50

Keep seeing ye ol' "How to transfer Lucky Dips" in All Sold Section..

First off I sincerely hope it works for everyone who tries it, I don't wish a negative experience on any of you, but here's been my experiences last tour:

Nashville 21 -- Purchased LDs from someone on this site, included a letter from TM stating it was ok to transfer due to covid travel restrictions. What actually happened: Venue said no, I called TM concert day they said they had no problem but it wasn't up to them, venue said no again even after speaking with TM that TM has no say in it, only the artist/promoter. The seller refunded me (good people on IORR!) but, alls well that ends well, someone took pity on me at box office and let me in before showtime and yes, I sent the seller some money back.

Pittsburgh 21 -- someone transferred me their LDs and they worked! However I immediately sold my second ticket as it was just me to someone for face value, and just as immediately an undercover cop flashed his badge and told me scalping was illegal. I was saved by fact that I only asked for face value and he let us both walk. Lesson here? Don't jack up the price, at least not on-site.

Atlanta, Dallas 21 -- Had LDs for both and could not attend. Tried unsuccessfully to transfer LDs to buyers despite TM saying no problem due to covid travel and ate the tickets both times.

Prior tours were easier, but this last one I learned that TM can say "yes" and send you an email stating so but venue may still say no. I personally wouldn't rely on buying someone else's LDs if they won't be there to pick them up with you, and if I WAS to take that chance certainly wouldn't pay more than face as there's a good chance you'll end up having to buy a ticket at the box office anyway.

You'll always get in one way or there other tho. Just be nice to the box office smiling smiley

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-02 20:55 by snoopy2.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: May 3, 2022 17:56

snoopy2
In the US Lucky Dips sometimes became available again days later, anyone know if this might be true for Europe shows? By the time I got things sorted with using my credit card overseas they were all gone.. Thx in advance!
yes, thats why you have to refresh. Some of above links are still working btw (but i havent seen any tickets today... but keep trying as the link is working smiling smiley)

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Date: May 3, 2022 22:20

snoopy2
Keep seeing ye ol' "How to transfer Lucky Dips" in All Sold Section..

First off I sincerely hope it works for everyone who tries it, I don't wish a negative experience on any of you, but here's been my experiences last tour:

Nashville 21 -- Purchased LDs from someone on this site, included a letter from TM stating it was ok to transfer due to covid travel restrictions. What actually happened: Venue said no, I called TM concert day they said they had no problem but it wasn't up to them, venue said no again even after speaking with TM that TM has no say in it, only the artist/promoter. The seller refunded me (good people on IORR!) but, alls well that ends well, someone took pity on me at box office and let me in before showtime and yes, I sent the seller some money back.

Pittsburgh 21 -- someone transferred me their LDs and they worked! However I immediately sold my second ticket as it was just me to someone for face value, and just as immediately an undercover cop flashed his badge and told me scalping was illegal. I was saved by fact that I only asked for face value and he let us both walk. Lesson here? Don't jack up the price, at least not on-site.

Atlanta, Dallas 21 -- Had LDs for both and could not attend. Tried unsuccessfully to transfer LDs to buyers despite TM saying no problem due to covid travel and ate the tickets both times.

Prior tours were easier, but this last one I learned that TM can say "yes" and send you an email stating so but venue may still say no. I personally wouldn't rely on buying someone else's LDs if they won't be there to pick them up with you, and if I WAS to take that chance certainly wouldn't pay more than face as there's a good chance you'll end up having to buy a ticket at the box office anyway.

You'll always get in one way or there other tho. Just be nice to the box office smiling smiley

Pretty sure europa will be more reasonable

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: May 4, 2022 00:50

snoopy2

smiling smiley

Yes you did send me money back because you're a good honest,person. Thank youthumbs up
I appreciate that you said "Hello" to the boys for me smileys with beer
I hope it goes well for the rest that it went well for usthumbs up

Date: May 4, 2022 06:07

dimrstone
snoopy2

smiling smiley

Yes you did send me money back because you're a good honest,person. Thank youthumbs up

Appreciate the kind words! Are you attending any of these shows? If all goes well I will make it to one or two shows

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: May 4, 2022 13:46

snoopy2
dimrstone
snoopy2

smiling smiley

Appreciate the kind words! Are you attending any of these shows? If all goes well I will make it to one or two shows

I will be at Hyde Park 1 and StocKholmsmileys with beer

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1240
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home