Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 28
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets 2022
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 17, 2022 16:10

deeeskannnie

untill now, the general perception/ assumption was that Lucky Dips 2022 will go on sale simultanously with the 'general sale', as from tomorrow (Friday).

See here: [iorr.org] . And just check [RollingStones.com] regularly - there'll be an extra button for the LD-Tickets.

Posted by: deeeskannnie ()
Date: March 17, 2022 16:28

Irix
deeeskannnie

untill now, the general perception/ assumption was that Lucky Dips 2022 will go on sale simultanously with the 'general sale', as from tomorrow (Friday).

See here: [iorr.org] . And just check [RollingStones.com] regularly - there'll be an extra button for the LD-Tickets.

Thx Irix. Much appreciated! thumbs up

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 17, 2022 16:31

as I said in the other thread:
there is no official time when LD tickets are put on sale since LD tickets are some kind of secret. Sometimes they go on sale a couple of minutes after normal tickets are available. Sometimes it takes much longer. LD tickets for the show in Berlin in 2014 were put on sale even a day after the regular tickets were put on sale.
also note that the exact time when LD tickets are put on sale depends much on the local ticket sellers and might be different for different shows (even in the same country). it might be 12:00, 12:03, 12:09 or even 12:43 etc.)
There might already be LD links on RS.com but they might work before the ticket agencies unlock LD tickets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-17 16:33 by slewan.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: March 17, 2022 19:01

Does anyone have an overview of when the ticket sales for the individual concerts are supposed to start tomorrow?

Date: March 17, 2022 19:05

Stonesfan2146

Does anyone have an overview of when the ticket sales for the individual concerts are supposed to start tomorrow?

Germany starts the general Ticket-sale 12 noon - [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] .

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: March 17, 2022 19:07

Thanks Irix, I just found out about that, so it's gonna be not as stressful tomorrow to get the tickets. Aside of the german shows I also wanna do Paris and Amsterdam, I suppose that's gonna be 10am?

Posted by: OnlyKeef ()
Date: March 17, 2022 23:13

[www.oeticket.com]

Lucky dip tix are coming in Vienna !

Posted by: thrak ()
Date: March 17, 2022 23:36

Is there gonna be Lucky Dip tickets for Hyde Park shows? What do You think?

Posted by: steadyrollinman ()
Date: March 17, 2022 23:37

OnlyKeef
[www.oeticket.com]

Lucky dip tix are coming in Vienna !

How did you reach the Lucky Dip page?

Posted by: RG ()
Date: March 17, 2022 23:45

thrak

I don’t think so, because it is a festival. In 2013 there were no LD’s for Hyde Park.

Date: March 18, 2022 00:05

RG

I don’t think so, because it is a festival.

And a Fully Standing Show - [www.BST-HydePark.com] - (remark below the layout).

Posted by: Matt1984 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 00:41

thrak

I’m going with yes. It’s the reason I haven’t bought in the pre-sale. If not, I’ll just get regular tickets. But I’d be kicking myself if I had already bought tickets and they released lucky dips tomorrow.

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 01:18

Question on the LD. When you go to the RS web site & wait for the LD button to appear, do you have to refresh the page very few minutes. It seemed I had to do that last time around for the US tour. And when the button appears, are you placed in a holding queue?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 18, 2022 05:09

You can refresh the page on the hour.

Whether the ticket vendor site puts you in a queue depends on how much traffic/overload they detect on the site. The queues are set up to prevent the sites from crashing.

Date: March 18, 2022 05:32

Oh - and happy Lucky Dip hunting today, people! Right after St. Paddy's, too! winking smiley Let's go find out four leaf clovers.

I'm just looking for Munich Dips and then I'm done buying.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 18, 2022 06:38

Iguanamom
So true Mr. DDDD, I got tics in the stands for Liverpool that I’m satisfied with but I’ll likely try for Lucky Dip too. Yes it means a 2:30 am wake-up but I can’t help it. I’ll have 20 years sobriety in July. I tell my husband all the $ I’ve saved not drinking easily pays for my Stones adventures. ( yea- right….)

Congrats on stringing 20 years together one day at a time winking smiley

And good luck on the Liverpool LD's!!
Be a great place to see them.. not able to make this show, but will likely visit there again this trip, so may even be able to rationalize a Liverpool event tee, depending.. cool smiley Buying a ticket that works and then gambling on the Lucky Dips is a great way to go.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 18, 2022 06:42

Good luck to everyone on the Lucky Dip hunt.. have a good feeling everyone here will get what they need smileys with beer

Date: March 18, 2022 08:13

Happy Lucky Dip Hunting for everyone!

Date: March 18, 2022 08:53

It will be fine. I have never once gotten shut out for Dips.

San Diego 2020, the show that wasn't to be, was the hardest LD but even that purchase worked out in the end.

Save the links for later use - they may come in handy! Even if RS.com says "Lucky Dip sold out" you never know.

Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: March 18, 2022 09:16

If you buy Lucky Dips and you're lucky enough to pull out pit tickets etc, do you get all the merch that goes along with it as if you had purchased those tickets?

"I've got nasty habits I take tea at three"

Date: March 18, 2022 09:20

Topi
It will be fine. I have never once gotten shut out for Dips.

San Diego 2020, the show that wasn't to be, was the hardest LD but even that purchase worked out in the end.

Save the links for later use - they may come in handy! Even if RS.com says "Lucky Dip sold out" you never know.

Thank you again Topi.

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: March 18, 2022 09:20

Nasty Habits
If you buy Lucky Dips and you're lucky enough to pull out pit tickets etc, do you get all the merch that goes along with it as if you had purchased those tickets?

No, it's just ticket

Date: March 18, 2022 09:29

Nasty Habits

merch is only for VIP tickets ?

Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: March 18, 2022 09:29

zgredzik
Nasty Habits

No, it's just ticket

Yeah thats what I thought.

"I've got nasty habits I take tea at three"

Date: March 18, 2022 09:32

DIPS NOW FOR SPAIN!

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: March 18, 2022 09:34

Posted by: Peterh ()
Date: March 18, 2022 09:34

link is active, but sale at 10 CET

Posted by: MadMat ()
Date: March 18, 2022 09:36

the way LD tickets are handled differs from venue to venue. In Munich it was as described above (in Stuttgart, London and Dublin it was very similar). But in Hamburg, Düsseldorf and Berlin in 2018 as well as in 2014) you had to enter the venue right after you got your LD tickets

Had the same on oslo. Picked up the tix and had directly to enter the venue. Was a great draw and one of my best experiences.

Date: March 18, 2022 09:39

MadMat

the way LD tickets are handled differs from venue to venue. In Munich it was as described above (in Stuttgart, London and Dublin it was very similar). But in Hamburg, Düsseldorf and Berlin in 2018 as well as in 2014) you had to enter the venue right after you got your LD tickets

Had the same on oslo. Picked up the tix and had directly to enter the venue. Was a great draw and one of my best experiences.

In dusseldorf i just left the line. Not going to be in the stadium X hours before the show.

Date: March 18, 2022 09:42

LD Buttons on RS.com for all gigs, except Hyde Park.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1856
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home